PDA

View Full Version : Trump Has a Dangerous Disability

FORD
05-05-2017, 04:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC0ce0Ey7Ro

Kristy
05-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Oh, that's wonderful that is. The Jew media telling the world what everyone already knows.

Blah...blah...blah. I'm slave FORD I'm a Bernie brat. I listen to Jew2, Van Halen, and my ass is so fucking F A T from drinking shit beer at Trader Jew's. I'm soooooooooooo entitled. I watch MSNBC like the good little slave that I am.

FORD
05-05-2017, 08:14 PM
I never drink shit beer. And I only buy beer from "Trader Jews" if I'm buying way in advance, because they don't refrigerate it. :(

Kristy
05-05-2017, 10:34 PM
At you admit to being a slave.

FORD
05-05-2017, 11:40 PM
Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4YN39_uEuM

Nickdfresh
05-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Members of Congress 'holding secret conversations about removing Donald Trump from office'

US President could be forced out if he is deemed to be mentally unfit for office

Ben Kentish
Thursday 4 May 2017 11:46 BST

Experts say Donald Trump could cause a “constitutional crisis” if he chooses not to co-operate with congressional investigations into his alleged links with Russia Reuters

Members of the US Congress are holding “private conversations” about whether Donald Trump should be removed from office, reports suggest.

After a difficult first 100 days that have seen the US President mired in a string of scandals and mishaps, senators and congressmen are said to be considering whether he will last a full term.

The New Yorker this week published a lengthy analysis of the two ways the Republican could be removed from office: either through impeachment by Congress or via the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution, which allows for a president to be removed if he is considered to be mentally unfit.

Evan Osnos, the author of the article, said he had been told that members of Congress were already holding conversations on the issue.

“This is a conversation that people are having around the dinner table, it’s one people have at the office, members of Congress are talking about it in private and the question is very simple: is this a president who is able to do the job and is able to go the distance?” he told MSNBC’s The Last Word.

“This is a president who is beset by doubts of a completely different order of any president we’ve seen as long as we’ve been looking at this question.

“The truth is that there are people having an active conversation about whether or not he’ll last.”

Mr Osnos also claimed Mr Trump could cause a “constitutional crisis” if he chooses not to co-operate with congressional investigations into his alleged links with Russia – something he said some members of Congress expect to happen.
Donald Trump's first 100 days: in cartoons

William Kristol, who worked as chief of staff to Vice President Dan Quayle under the presidency of George H W Bush, told the magazine there was a reasonable change of Mr Trump being removed.

“It’s somewhere in the big middle ground between a 1 per cent [chance] and 50”, he said. “It’s some per cent. It’s not nothing."

The 25th Amendment, added in 1967, allows a president to be removed if they are deemed to be “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office”. That judgement can be made either by the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet, or by a separate body, such as a panel of medical experts, appointed by Congress.

If the president objects, a two-thirds majority in both chambers of Congress is needed to remove him or her.

“I believe that invoking Section 4 of the 25th Amendment is no fantasy but an entirely plausible tool - not immediately, but well before 2020,” Laurence Tribe, a prominent US law professor who works at Harvard University, told The New Yorker.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-remove-office-secret-meetings-congress-members-a7716326.html

Nickdfresh
05-06-2017, 12:46 PM
At you admit to being a slave.

Would you pee on him if he were?

twonabomber
05-06-2017, 12:51 PM
That costs money.

FORD
05-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Shit.... if Bill "PNAC" Kristol says there's a "good chance" of Cheeto being removed, that means we're stuck with him for 4 years.

Because that son of a bitch is always wrong about everything.

Nickdfresh
05-06-2017, 02:08 PM
That costs money.

Can't be too much these days...

FORD
05-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Would you pee on him if he were?

I'm not into golden showers. Maybe Kristy should relocate to Florida. She would have at least one paying customer every weekend.
:monekyl::meinsmiley::monekyr:

Terry
05-06-2017, 02:51 PM
I'd say the odds of Trump being removed for mental unfitness as things stand right now (like, you know, obviously short of a serious stroke or him lapsing into a coma) are very slim, basically to the point of essentially zero.

Maybe there will be more substance to the various Russian contacts as that investigation continues, but unless all these people associated with Trump who had said contacts can actually provide proof that the contacts were initiated from the specific direction of Trump, he has a degree of deniability.

It'll be his money trail in the end, if I had to bet on a cause for removal. Somebody will unearth the full picture of Trump's tax returns and business dealings with all sorts of unsavory characters around the world. Right now, all that has surfaced are bits and pieces. And that will be linked to the instances of Trump's family directly profiting from their association with him as the President. It'll take time, because Trump is still only in his early days holding office, but Trump's kids and his son-in-law aren't particularly competent...or all that smart.

George Will and Bill Kristol proclaiming that Trump will be removed aren't particularly surprising, considering both of their animosities toward him. The New Yorker article (like most of their articles - I subscribe) is a good one, but the mere fact that it was published there means it isn't really indicative of much: much like the NYT, the New Yorker is by default a publication that has a (totally warranted, in my view) anti-Trump stance. When you get a broad range of publications and media outlets across the political spectrum all calling for his removal (and not just, say, The National Review, which has a fairly small readership), THEN you can say you're seeing the signs of a real groundswell for removal that might have some teeth to it.

I mean, outside of the 75-odd Congressmen who actively support Trump, I'd imagine most of the Establishment Republicans in the House and the Senate would be happy to see Trump go as long as Pence was in the bullpen warmed up to take over. Pence believes in a lot of, to me, despicable things on a whole host of social issues - his personal religious convictions I find troubling - and he is just as intellectually incurious as Trump is, but at least with Pence I get the sense that he is probably substantially less bat shit loco than Trump.

Plus, Charlotte Pence has a lovely pair of corn-fed Huskers on her chest.

Terry
05-06-2017, 02:53 PM
I'm not into golden showers. Maybe Kristy should relocate to Florida. She would have at least one paying customer every weekend.
:monekyl::meinsmiley::monekyr:

Dunno about paying, but I'd happily oblige for free...that is, you know, if the Jew Media lets me...

FORD
05-06-2017, 03:03 PM
The Jew Media would probably say it wasn't a Kosher practice.... but G-d only knows what Leslie Blitzer does off camera.

Kristy
05-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Now, for some non-Jew Media

https://youtu.be/4qIcd3MKndQ

FORD
05-12-2017, 12:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/egM3FgX.jpg

Kristy
05-12-2017, 02:55 PM
That was ghey.

Seshmeister
05-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Stop your microaggression against our gay posters.

Nickdfresh
05-12-2017, 10:37 PM
That was ghey.

Notice how she uses "ghey" so she/it cant be called homophobic?