PDA

View Full Version : Bakker: God Told Me Trump Will Oversee ‘Golden Age’ of Racial Harmony

FORD
06-27-2017, 07:42 PM
uspoln.com (http://uspoln.com/2017/06/26/bakker-god-told-trump-will-oversee-golden-age-racial-harmony/)
Bakker: God Told Me Trump Will Oversee ‘Golden Age’ of Racial Harmony

Televangelist Jim Bakker said he has received a revelation that President Donald Trump will usher in a golden age of racial harmony.

“I was on my knees praying last night, when I heard God’s voice telling me that the nation will see peaceful times in the near future, with all races coming together,” said Bakker on his television show. “Since the nation has turned back to God by appointing Trump, everything will be alright.”

Since Trump launched his campaign, which demonized Mexicans and Muslims, hate crimes have skyrocketed. Last week Nabra Hassanen, a Muslim woman in Virginia, was abducted outside a mosque and beaten to death with a baseball bat.

However, Trump seems to be living in his own fact-free world, where everything is hunky dory. The president also seems to believe his own hype, according to the Washington Post. The Post fact-checked Trump’s recent speech at a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, which was filled with inaccuracies.

During the 70-minute speech, Trump promised to unite the country and claimed he had signed 38 pieces of legislation. He said this was “more than any other president.” Although, as several pundits, including Rachel Maddow have pointed out, Trump has yet to sign a single piece of major legislation.

Video of this rant hasn't surfaced yet, But I'm looking forward to it.... :biggrin: