PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio Florida School Shooting

Seshmeister
02-14-2018, 09:56 PM
https://splinternews.com/marco-rubio-has-accepted-thousands-from-the-nra-but-ref-1823019219?rev=1518659682072&utm_campaign=socialflow_splinter_facebook&utm_source=splinter_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Marco Rubio Has Accepted Millions From the NRA But Refers to Florida School Shooting as 'Inexplicable'

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--tegWo7K---/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gynhpacaqowwg43t4oah.jpg

Florida Senator Marco Rubio, a man with a long history of showing concern for the victims of horrifying mass casualties in his state without ever attempting to seriously legislate against its notoriously lax gun laws, referred to Wednesday’s deadly shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School as “inexplicable” during an interview with NBC-6's Jackie Nespral.

“I don’t know what words anyone can say,” Rubio told Nespral after she asked him what words he had for the victims and families. “I can’t imagine—I have children around that age, two kids in high school right now. You’re watching on the news, you read that there’s been a shooting at the school your kids attend [...] This is inexplicable.”

Inexplicable literally means “unable to be explained.” I’m very interested in hearing what exactly it is about the events that unfolded Wednesday that Rubio can’t explain. Why is it inexplicable that a 19-year-old acquired a gun in a state where gun registries are prohibited? Where there aren’t waiting periods to purchase assault weapons? Where you don’t need a license to purchase or own a firearm? Where local authorities have no real power to regulate firearms? Where concealed carry is no problem? Where there are no restrictions on assault weapons, 50 caliber rifles, or large capacity ammunition magazines? Where there are no laws to prohibit gun ownership for those charged on domestic violence-related offenses? Where the National Rifle Association brags about how gun friendly the state’s laws are?

What about any of those factors makes a gun-related mass casualty inexplicable?

Moreover, why, even barring all of those factors, does it continue to “stun” you when you’ve accepted $3.3 million from the NRA?

“Obviously there’s a debate in this country over gun laws,” Rubio told Nespral Wednesday evening. “If there’s a gun law that could prevent this, let’s do it. [But] I don’t want to get into that debate right now. The gun laws that have been proposed wouldn’t have prevented this.”

He continued: “Laws can be made better, it’s a legitimate public policy debate. At the end of the day it’s not just what people are using to carry out these attacks, but why they’re doing it. In the richest country in the world, [what] leads someone to do that?”

There are very few things about Wednesday’s horrifying attack that are inexplicable. The least inexplicable of all those things is that Rubio has no interest in “getting into that debate right now.”

FORD
02-14-2018, 10:09 PM
Inexplicable??

Really, Marco? In a state where teenagers are known to be murdered for carrying bags of Skittles, or for playing their music too loud... and the murderers walk away from it... even the ones with long documented histories of violence and psychotic behavior.

Sadly, this is just another day in BCE-corrupted Florida. :(

FORD
02-14-2018, 11:04 PM
hinterlandgazette.com
Nikolas Cruz Identified as the Gunman in the Parkland School Shooting that Left 17 Dead
Written by Janet Shan on February 14, 2018

https://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/nicolas-cruz-parkland-school-shooting-suspect-571x450.png
Nikolas Cruz Identified as the Gunman in the Parkland School Shooting that Left 17 Dead

Police have identified the Parkland school shooting suspect at Nikolas Cruz (Nicolas Cruz), 19, who has been described as “weird and creepy.”

Cruz used a .223 caliber AR15-style firearm in the Florida school shooting that left 17 dead and up to 50 injured. He had “multiple magazines.” of ammunition. Sen. Bill Nelson ("D"-FL) said Cruz wore a gas mask and had hand grenades. He set off the fire alarms so the students would come out of the classrooms.

Cruz was expelled from the school last year for disciplinary reasons. He had some preoccupation with guns and had posted some disturbing things online. One teacher said Nicolas Cruz was identified as a potential threat to his classmates last year.

Math teacher Jim Gard, who taught Cruz last year said: “We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him. There were problems with him last year threatening students and I guess he was asked to leave campus,” the Miami Herald reports.

Student Ocean Parodie told The Daily Beast: “He always had his hair short. He always wore like really patriotic shirts that seemed really extreme, like hating on the Islamic religion. For example, he would say things such as like, he would degrade islamic people as terrorists and bombers. I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat. I don’t know if he ever said anything about women. He didn’t have any friends.”

CNN analyst Phillip Mudd broke down in tears while discussing the school shooting. We are all Phillip Mudd right now.

Fairwrning
02-15-2018, 01:00 PM
Insane...just unreal..
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/19/us/u-s-school-violence-fast-facts/index.html

FORD
02-15-2018, 01:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NMtXrLN.jpg

Seshmeister
02-15-2018, 01:54 PM
I wonder if it's time to stop identifying these mass murderers in the media.

If you are some suicidal psycho loser the one way to make sure your name is immortalized is to go on a shooting spree, it would be good to take that away from them.

FORD
02-15-2018, 02:28 PM
Hartmann just brought that up on the radio. (He also mentioned the money that Rubio and others took from the NRA) I agree with the point of not giving the delusional murderous assholes any "fame and glory" by putting their name out there. But on the other hand, sometimes it's necessary to name them if it exposes the history of where these murderous fucks come from, and what their motivations were.

In the case of this asshole, he's a KNOWN white supremacist Neo-Nazi Trumpsucker who was on the radar of the Anti-Defamation League and other hate watch groups, as well as the school district which expelled him, and - one would hope - the local police department (though it's Florida, so who the Hell knows if they gave a shit). Or in other words, he's somebody who never should have been allowed within 10 miles of a gun shop.

FORD
02-15-2018, 02:36 PM
nydailynews.com
School shooter has ties to white supremacist group in Florida
BY Megan Cerullo

The gunman who opened fire on his former high school, killing 17 people Wednesday, was linked to a Florida white supremacist group that sought to create a "white ethnostate" and urged its members to arm themselves.

A spokesperson for the group, called Republic of Florida (ROF), admitted that accused gunman Nikolas Cruz, was associated with the recognized hate group, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Cruz, 19, has been charged with premeditated murder after killing 17 people and injuring 14 more at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Individuals claiming to be ROF members identified Cruz as a group member on the discussion forum 4chan, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Jordan Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be a leader of ROF, a group that espouses racist and homophobic principles, but claims not to hate minorities.

"We don't hate people who are not white. We have done business with many people who are not white and work with people who are nonwhite in our communities toward our ultimate goals," the group's website reads.

Jereb said that Cruz was connected to the group, and had been “brought up” by another member, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Cruz had participated in at least one ROF training session, Jereb told the Anti-Defamation League.

The alt-right supremacist group, claims members in north and south Florida.

It embraces paramilitary concepts from the anti-government extremist militia movement, according to its website.

The group describes itself as a “white civil rights organization fighting for white identitarian politics” whose goal is to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida.

Jereb said that ROF did not condone the school shooting, telling the Associated Press that "he acted on his own behalf" and is "solely responsible for what he just did."

Jereb also said the Cruz "had trouble with a girl" and believed the timing of the attack—which fell on Valetnine's Day—was not coincidental.

THe ROF's website lists "allegiance to your race" as one of the group's 10 codes.

"Mixing and destruction of the founding race," "aliens in the land, alien culture," and "homosexuality" are each listed as signs of a "sick and dying nation," according to ROF's website.

The group, which has its own militia, identifies itself as violent.

"We will stand our ground against all who attack us. Those who attack us better know what they are doing. If your (sic) a military aged man and we believe you can cause us great bodily harm, We will do everything in our power to make you no longer be a threat, Which will probably involve us killing or hospitalizing you," the website reads.

Kristy
02-15-2018, 02:53 PM
The disenfranchised American white male, everybody.

Seshmeister
02-15-2018, 04:10 PM
With the average time on death row in Florida at 16 years and increasing, this sick fuck is going to suffer....

According to the Florida Department of Corrections website, Florida’s death row cells are strictly solitary and are only 6 x 9 x 9.5 feet high. The prisoners are confined to their cells at all times except during the one hour a day they are allowed to spend in the exercise yard, once every two days when they can shower, or on the rare occasions they receive a visit. There is no prisoner-to-prisoner contact at all, and the guards are told not to talk to death row prisoners, to avoid prison guards humanising or fraternising with someone who they will eventually have to take to the execution gurney. The ‘exercise yard’ is extremely limited; an article in the New York Times in 2002 revealed that there is no gym equipment, and one prisoner described himself as ‘feeling like a lab rat walking around in a circle’.

Seshmeister
02-15-2018, 04:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NMtXrLN.jpg

Don't mean to be picky but if prayer works in moment like this how come they got shot dead while praying?

Or was he just making a sick joke?

Seshmeister
02-15-2018, 04:24 PM
Hartmann just brought that up on the radio. (He also mentioned the money that Rubio and others took from the NRA) I agree with the point of not giving the delusional murderous assholes any "fame and glory" by putting their name out there. But on the other hand, sometimes it's necessary to name them if it exposes the history of where these murderous fucks come from, and what their motivations were.

I don't know about that. If you consider their motivations then you are giving them some sort of validity like they mean something. If it's a sick fuck Islamist or a sick fuck racist or just a vanilla sick fuck what difference does it make?

If I go into a Sammy Hagar gig and start shooting the audience and say I did it because his music is an evil affront that should be ignored because the crime is so terrible it destroys the argument as motivation. If I did that and then the media was full of people debating whether Hagar is shit or not the crime has succeeded. I've got my agenda onto the media where I wanted to put it.

Terrorists and mass murderers should be ignored, anything else encourages them.

Terry
02-15-2018, 04:42 PM

If you are some suicidal psycho loser the one way to make sure your name is immortalized is to go on a shooting spree, it would be good to take that away from them.

The problem with that from the psycho loser's point of view is that these mass shootings are so frequent now the loser gets his name in the news cycle for a couple of days, then the name of the shooter (if it is remembered at all) tends to get mixed up with different shootings. For myself, a mass shooting isn't even a surprise anymore when I hear about it in the news. It's just a sad given that these things will happen now on a regular basis, and I can't even keep the names of the shooters straight (much less remember the names of any victims), so it's almost in one ear and out the other when I hear the shooter bio.

FORD
02-15-2018, 04:43 PM
Don't mean to be picky but if prayer works in moment like this how come they got shot dead while praying?

Or was he just making a sick joke?

Eddie Munster IS a sick joke :puke:

FORD
02-15-2018, 04:49 PM
I don't know about that. If you consider their motivations then you are giving them some sort of validity like they mean something. If it's a sick fuck Islamist or a sick fuck racist or just a vanilla sick fuck what difference does it make?

If I go into a Sammy Hagar gig and start shooting the audience and say I did it because his music is an evil affront that should be ignored because the crime is so terrible it destroys the argument as motivation. If I did that and then the media was full of people debating whether Hagar is shit or not the crime has succeeded. I've got my agenda onto the media where I wanted to put it.

Terrorists and mass murderers should be ignored, anything else encourages them.

Well, if there was an organized Anti-Hagar paramilitary group that wanted to establish a non-cheesy "ethno-state" by violent means, then that might be newsworthy, so similar attacks might be prevented. These white supremacist fucks have already committed murders with cars, with guns, with bombs, and fuck knows what else. Calling attention to them, collectively, serves the public interest, though this particular asshole murdering terrorist fuck should not be the "star" of the story.

Terry
02-15-2018, 04:54 PM
As to Rubio's statement, regardless of his misuse of the word inexplicable overall what he said is just a string of mealy-mouthed centrist platitudes, which is fairly typical of what Rubio has to say on any given topic. Straddling the fence so as to allow him wiggle room to adjust his positions down the line. The phrase "empty suit" comes to mind. Paul Ryan's interests end at budgetary matters, so I'd never expect anything but clichés from him when it comes to gun violence.

Terry
02-15-2018, 05:07 PM
The larger issue of gun violence?

The NRA is a well-funded organization that effectively lobbies politicians and gets the non-restrictive gun laws it wants. I don't own a gun and have no interest in doing so. My personal belief is that guns are useful only for killing things. I know more than a few gun owners, though. Decent people. Most gun owners aren't psychos or people with murderous impulses. Interestingly enough, a majority of gun owners do think gun laws should be less lax than they currently are, perhaps because these nutters going on these mass shooting sprees are giving a bad name to gun ownership and responsible gun owners don't want nutters out shooting up schools anymore than non gun owners do.

I wouldn't want to infringe upon a person's right to own a firearm, yet at the same time I don't really see any reason why any citizen needs an automatic weapon, for any purpose...ever. I mean, is a machine gun a practical weapon for hunting animals? Or defending yourself when the Black Helicopters attack you (as if your sole machine gun will repel the US Military)? Impending zombie apocalypse?

To be sure, an automatic weapon ban wouldn't prevent a nutter from shooting people in a public place with a handgun, but at least maybe one could hope to limit the amount of bullets physically fired in a brief time span, which might in turn save a few more lives.

Nickdfresh
02-15-2018, 08:03 PM

I've always thought this. Terrorists too...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2018, 09:02 PM
The disenfranchised American white male, everybody.

Yes, you are...

FORD
02-16-2018, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYh-IL9SKvw

FORD
02-16-2018, 11:43 AM
https://youtu.be/jPhd1T_E-9Y

FORD
02-16-2018, 03:21 PM
https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/Photo-for-web-sites/n-z8FhJ/i-8jTnmT7/0/bb3bbb66/O/i-8jTnmT7.jpg

FORD
02-16-2018, 04:39 PM
https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5a87396f1e000046057abf27.jpeg?ops=scalefit_970_nou pscale

Terry
02-16-2018, 09:33 PM
And the typical rationale that is offered by Ryan, McConnell and the Republicans in the wake of one of these shootings is invariably blather about how not one study they have seen has demonstrated how more restrictive gun laws would provide a 100% guarantee that these mass shooting incidents wouldn't happen.

Basically, we - the politicians - can't do everything, therefore we will do nothing.

Clearly, the citizenry can't count on elected officials to provide leadership on this issue, and the only way these politicians will actually do anything about it is if the citizenry start voting them out of office.

Sadly, what will end up happening is everyone will tweet their thoughts and prayers, stating how horrible it is and how something should be done. Then we will all go back to business as usual, until the next one. And the next one. And the next one. Just as we have been doing for the last twenty years. \

Since nobody has the will to change any of this, why bother sending thoughts and prayers? We have already thrown in the towel on this issue as a society, in that by doing nothing we have capitulated to these incidents and in essence have tacitly agreed such instances are now routine because we don't have the will to stop them.

jacksmar
02-17-2018, 02:38 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/01/28/2801columbine_gallery__550x379.jpg

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away...

Kristy
02-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Oh fuck Columbine. The Jefferson County Police Department here are the biggest cowards. Remember how those F A T fucks hid behind fire trucks while children were bleeding to death? They rather harass kids suspected of smoking dope then ever having to get up off their lazy F A T A S F U C K asses and tangle with a real criminal. I was in Columbine last month for a basketball game and even though it was way after school hours, the place is set up like a prison complete with a JeffCo cop who watches video monitors under bullet-proof glass. I fucking hated living near that area. Full of F A T Christians from Texas and California not too mention some F A T A S F U C K New York ingrates. I can remember walking home from Clement Park after doing many a bong hit at the Columbine shooting memorial only to be stopped by JeffCo cops:

F A T PIG: "Yo'un gut any ID?"

Upstanding and model citizen me: "Yo'un gut any reason for probable cause to stop and harass me? Eh, pig?"

That fucking area is a nothing more than a god damn police state now. And the F A T A S F U C K Republican Christian transplants want it that way since Columbine rather than any initiative for gun control

FORD
02-17-2018, 05:02 PM
I thought all the "F A T A S F U C K Republican Christian transplants" lived in Colorado Springs, so they could be close to the James Dobson wife beater/dog beater/take your kid in the shower and show him your dick to keep him from turning gay cult compound?

Kristy
02-17-2018, 06:11 PM
Cost too much to live there anymore. So all of those F A T A S F U C K Christian transplants have migrated north and not only ruined the place (it used to be beautiful here) but turned it into a police state.

Fairwrning
02-17-2018, 08:05 PM
Why do we strike deals with these bastards..He admits to it..there is zero reason to keep this pos alive,,Let him rot far a year or two then stick him in a chair..

FORD
02-18-2018, 05:04 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2ut6vd4.jpg

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 08:14 AM
"One wonders indeed, if the rising crime rate, isn’t due as much as anything to the criminal’s instinctive knowledge that the average victim no longer has means of self-protection.

It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

btw, see sig line...

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 08:19 AM
The left is so cucked;

99% of ALL AK-47s and AR-15 that the American people own are NOT "Assault weapons" they are Semi-Auto rifles, 1 pull of the trigger and 1 round is fired. Fully Auto which are "Assault weapons" if you press and hold the trigger it will continue to fire until you release the trigger or you run out of ammo. Big difference. HUUUUGE diference....

Seshmeister
02-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Can you think of any mass shooting scenario that would make you think some sort of law should be changed?

FORD
02-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Maybe if somebody shot up a KISS tribute band convention, he might think the line had finally been crossed?

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 03:54 PM
Can you think of any mass shooting scenario that would make you think some sort of law should be changed?

Here’s what I can answer off the top of my head.

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Binghamton, New York, Vietnamese immigrant Jiverly Wong -- 13 dead;

Virginia Tech, South Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho -- 32 dead.

Orlando, Florida, second-generation Afghan immigrant Omar Mateen -- 49 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

Chicago, ILL Salvador Tapia, Mexican immigrant - 6 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

Why the fuck does that sound familiar?

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 04:01 PM
Maybe if somebody shot up a KISS tribute band convention, he might think the line had finally been crossed?

TARD, guns empower losers. Like you, and those that are totally fucked in the head and have an unaccomplished life fueled chiefly by anger are the problem.

The REAL question to ask is: How many more Dylan Roof's and TARD'S are out there?

FORD
02-19-2018, 04:46 PM

San Bernardino, California, first- and second-generation Pakistani immigrants Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook -- 14 dead

Fort Hood, Texas, Palestinian second-generation immigrant Nidal Hasan -- 13 dead

Not to forget: Oregon Community College, a mixed-race, half-black immigrant, Chris Harper-Mercer. -- 9 dead

Sunny Santa Barbara, CA mixed-race immigrant, Elliot Rodger, mass murder at a college campus – 7 dead

Carson City, NV, Illegal Mexicn Eduardo Sencion, IHOP killer used F&F weapon --11 dead

Miami, FL Kesler Dufrene, Haitian immigrant, freed after the B Hole Ubama Administration halted deportations -- 3 dead

So maybe some sort of immigration law that can be applied by the president right at this moment????

Have we ever tried that before? I can't remember? Impose a ban on entering the USA?

So whatever an American born, white TERRORIST (or even an adopted White Russian brat TERRORIST like this latest little prick) does is perfectly OK with you, just as long as we git all them brown bastards outta the country? :headscratch:

FORD
02-19-2018, 04:47 PM
TARD, guns empower losers. Like you, and those that are totally fucked in the head and have an unaccomplished life fueled chiefly by anger are the problem.

The REAL question to ask is: How many more Dylan Roof's and TARD'S are out there?

Believe me, when I finally snap, the anger will only be directed at those who truly deserve it.

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 06:52 PM
So whatever an American born, white TERRORIST (or even an adopted White Russian brat TERRORIST like this latest little prick) does is perfectly OK with you, just as long as we git all them brown bastards outta the country? :headscratch:

You are so predictable.

True or False for the head scratching TARD:

Half the correctional population in California consists of illegal aliens.

TARD, you remind me of an idiot in my neighborhood. Having this same conversation I simply asked:

If the food in your fridge is rotten, do you go out and buy more rotten food because it's no more rotten than the food you already have?

Dumbass neighbor is still scratching his head...

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Believe me, when I finally snap, the anger will only be directed at those who truly deserve it.

This is going to be good!!!!!!

So in TARD's flat earth world, give us your list of the deserving.

I can't wait to see this...

twonabomber
02-19-2018, 07:13 PM
So...if the kid pulled the fire alarm, waited for everyone to evacuate, and then mowed students down with his mother's minivan we'd be calling for automobile control. Right?

If there aren't any guns, the nutjobs that want to inflict that much damage at once will just have to plan better and use a different tool.

Kristy
02-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Looks like the NRA and Trump fucked with the wrong high school

https://youtu.be/oaHa1IvK_ac

Kristy
02-19-2018, 07:54 PM
The left is so cucked;

99% of ALL AK-47s and AR-15 that the American people own are NOT "Assault weapons" they are Semi-Auto rifles, 1 pull of the trigger and 1 round is fired. Fully Auto which are "Assault weapons" if you press and hold the trigger it will continue to fire until you release the trigger or you run out of ammo. Big difference. HUUUUGE diference....

Oh I see. Children die slower with one pull of the trigger. Go fuck your F A T ass with and AIDS infected chainsaw and stream it live on Twitch you stupid fuck.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DKNTGJ7DL.jpghttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510maRXxd3L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

FORD
02-19-2018, 08:15 PM
So...if the kid pulled the fire alarm, waited for everyone to evacuate, and then mowed students down with his mother's minivan we'd be calling for automobile control. Right?

You have to have a license and insurance to operate a vehicle. And you have to pass a test proving you can properly do so, before you can get the license. And if you kill people with your car - even if it's not intentional - odds are you'll lose both the license and the insurance.... or the insurance will be so expensive you won't be able to afford it.

A car CAN kill, but that's not it's designed purpose. If the above precautions are required for cars, why should they not be for guns, which ONLY exist for the purpose of killing?

twonabomber
02-19-2018, 08:23 PM
You have to have a license and insurance to operate a vehicle. And you have to pass a test proving you can properly do so, before you can get the license.

Don't be stupid. I sold insurance for Progressive and talked to multiple people daily who had gotten tickets for being under suspension or not having a license at all. Many more who were driving without insurance. How many out there aren't getting caught?

jacksmar
02-19-2018, 08:41 PM
Oh I see. Children die slower with one pull of the trigger. Go fuck your F A T ass with and AIDS infected chainsaw and stream it live on Twitch you stupid fuck.

you don't really want my attention, do you pussy in boots?

Seshmeister
02-19-2018, 08:46 PM

If there aren't any guns, the nutjobs that want to inflict that much damage at once will just have to plan better and use a different tool.

Why is it that people like yourself don't want to stop nutjobs having guns?

FORD
02-19-2018, 09:08 PM
Don't be stupid. I sold insurance for Progressive and talked to multiple people daily who had gotten tickets for being under suspension or not having a license at all. Many more who were driving without insurance. How many out there aren't getting caught?

If they're driving without getting caught, that probably means they are driving very carefully. Which ironically serves the same purpose (aside from robbing the state and the insurance company of money). I know people who have done that too. One of my friends actually had a number of DWI's and we took his keys away from him.... only to find out the dumbass could start his car with a fucking screwdriver. So we finally took his car!.

It happens, but again, that's the outlier, as opposed to the proper way the system functions. Eventually he did have to get one of those breathalyzer ignition lock things. He's dead now, but not from a car wreck or anything directly alcohol related.

twonabomber
02-19-2018, 09:09 PM
Why is it that people like yourself don't want to stop nutjobs having guns?

I'm against nutjobs being out among the general public to begin with!

Today they're saying OMG he bought ten rifles in the last year. Obviously there is something wrong with the background check if mentally ill people are passing it. How do they get around HIPPA? Every proposal seems to target all buyers, which is never going to work. Pass all the laws you want, in five, ten years this will still be going on, and a hundred year old Nancy Pelosi will be sitting there trying to figure out why it's still happening. "But we passed LAWS!"

You're going to trust people to turn in their banned weapons? LOL. How many illegal guns are already floating around out there in major urban areas, in the hands of felons? Those guys don't even turn them in to police buybacks that give away cash or gift cards.

And I don't believe the "we took God out of schools" argument, either. Three years of Catholic school fucked me up more than the rest of my public school education did.

twonabomber
02-19-2018, 09:11 PM
If they're driving without getting caught, that probably means they are driving very carefully. Which ironically serves the same purpose (aside from robbing the state and the insurance company of money). I know people who have done that too. One of my friends actually had a number of DWI's and we took his keys away from him.... only to find out the dumbass could start his car with a fucking screwdriver. So we finally took his car!.

It happens, but again, that's the outlier, as opposed to the proper way the system functions. Eventually he did have to get one of those breathalyzer ignition lock things. He's dead now, but not from a car wreck or anything directly alcohol related.

These shooters are the outliers. Until there is a way to flush them out, this is going to happen. That's the problem that needs to be solved. Punishing law abiding gun owners isn't going to work.

Seshmeister
02-19-2018, 09:32 PM
I'm against nutjobs being out among the general public to begin with!

Today they're saying OMG he bought ten rifles in the last year. Obviously there is something wrong with the background check if mentally ill people are passing it. How do they get around HIPPA? Every proposal seems to target all buyers, which is never going to work. Pass all the laws you want, in five, ten years this will still be going on, and a hundred year old Nancy Pelosi will be sitting there trying to figure out why it's still happening. "But we passed LAWS!"

You're going to trust people to turn in their banned weapons? LOL. How many illegal guns are already floating around out there in major urban areas, in the hands of felons? Those guys don't even turn them in to police buybacks that give away cash or gift cards.

And I don't believe the "we took God out of schools" argument, either. Three years of Catholic school fucked me up more than the rest of my public school education did.

I agree usually reactive legislation can be a bad thing whereby you make a law because of a single incident, I agree in the US it will take a lot longer to improve things than in the UK and Australia because there are so many out there and you won't get an argument from me about the church somehow helping.

Saying though that guns don't kill people or that they would use another method isn't a great argument. The counter would be why not legalize portable nukes?

People are stupid and lazy. Nutjobs often stupid too as are fortunately most criminals and terrorists. The US homicide and suicide rates are incredibly high and everything points to being largely related to having killing machines readily available. All this shit about fire rates and whatever is moot. It's people starting from a fixed position and then trying to argue it as best you can. When you have a bunch of dead children then that kind of aces any of that.

Nickdfresh
02-20-2018, 09:10 AM
"One wonders indeed, if the rising crime rate, isn’t due as much as anything to the criminal’s instinctive knowledge that the average victim no longer has means of self-protection.

It’s a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience.”

btw, see sig line...

Another jerkoff blanket dismissal. The fact that a mentally ill 18-year old can buy an AR-15 in your shithole state with absolutely no questions asked is completely fucking befuddling.

Nickdfresh
02-20-2018, 09:12 AM
The left is so cucked;

Then WTF are they? Whiz bang fun guns? I was trained in the Army NOT to use full auto and they went to three-round-burst on the M-16A2 (shitty idea but I digress) because semi is more accurate and doesn't melt your fucking barrel as fast. They are weapons capable of putting out accurate mass fire. who gives a fuck whether it's cyclic or semi?

NRA semantics on not being "assault weapons" and not "laundering money" from Russian "tyrants"...

Nickdfresh
02-20-2018, 09:16 AM

Yup, and the NRA cocks you beat off too fully support terrorists rights to buy a .50-caliber sniper rifle. But it's okay when mentally ill white men murder children but not muslims? Are you fucking insane?

Nickdfresh
02-20-2018, 09:47 AM

We actually have a lot of "automobile control". Far more so than guns in some states...

Kristy
02-20-2018, 01:25 PM
The leader of the free world, everybody:
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/giphy-5.gif
"Bring me your children America, I'll be happy to murder them."

Kristy
02-20-2018, 01:26 PM
you don't really want my attention, do you pussy in boots?

Maybe. If I can put my boot up your F A T asshole until it comes out of your esophagus.

Kristy
02-20-2018, 01:29 PM

Hippy
http://cdn.everyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/progressive-honest-slogan.jpg

twonabomber
02-20-2018, 01:33 PM
I was long gone by the time Flo showed up.

jacksmar
02-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Maybe. If I can put my boot up your F A T asshole until it comes out of your esophagus.

It would be funny for a woman like you with all that hail damage all over your ass to try and lift your leg and put it in somebody's ass. You may want to practice that first. I live kinda far away from Colorado but I just bet there's an ass out there for you to stick your foot in repeatedly. If not, we'll put an ad on Craigslist for you. I'll get that started for you here shortly. What's your real address, Beavercreek?

Anyway, just to follow up: Why wasn't Helen Keller able to drive?
She was a woman...

jacksmar
02-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Then WTF are they? Whiz bang fun guns? I was trained in the Army NOT to use full auto and they went to three-round-burst on the M-16A2 (shitty idea but I digress) because semi is more accurate and doesn't melt your fucking barrel as fast. They are weapons capable of putting out accurate mass fire. who gives a fuck whether it's cyclic or semi?

NRA semantics on not being "assault weapons" and not "laundering money" from Russian "tyrants"...

Wow, a tried-and-true leftist trying to outgun me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=gYhA-cUjqDE

So Prof. do you buy your high-powered scopes at Kroger? You get any kind of teachers discount?

FORD
02-20-2018, 06:23 PM
FORD -

Speaking is still physically difficult for me, but my feelings are clear: I am furious.

We have watched, time and time again, as people describe these mass shootings as unimaginable and unpreventable acts of evil.

But we all know that is not true.

We have seen them before, and we will see them again. And what angers me most is that Congress knows how to solve this problem.

Bernie Sanders has fought to reduce the epidemic levels of gun violence in this country. And at the end of the day, both of us know that the root of this issue lies in the outrageous amounts of money the corporate gun lobby spends buying candidates and elected officials.

So if we want to change the equation, that means Congress must realize they have more to fear from all of us standing together and acting than they do from the gun lobby's money.

That starts with all of us making our voices heard. So today I am asking you to do something important, Ford, I am asking you to take my pledge.

Sign my pledge (https://go.berniesanders.com/page/s/gabbys-pledge?source=em180220-full-t1): "I promise that I will Vote Courage in November and support candidates who will stand up to the gun lobby and take action to make our communities safer from gun violence."

For decades now, the gun lobby has used its power and influence to instill fear into the hearts of legislators in Congress and state capitals across our country.

But that fear is nothing like what those students fleeing Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School must have felt as they ran out of the building with their hands in the air as officers ran toward them with their guns drawn.

That fear is nothing like what the children and teachers must have felt at Sandy Hook Elementary School, or the club goers felt in Orlando, or the holiday party attendees felt in San Bernardino as shots rang out all around them.

What those legislators who vote to put the profits of manufacturers ahead of the safety of our communities really feel is cowardice.

They look at the most benign and practical solutions offered by moderates from each party and then they look over their shoulder at the powerful, shadowy gun lobby and choose to do nothing.

This November, we are going to vote them out. But it will only happen if we stand together. And that starts with making your voice heard.

Join me and Senator Bernie Sanders. Pledge to Vote Courage in 2018:

https://go.berniesanders.com/gabbys-pledge

We do not have to accept these horrific acts of violence as routine, and we must never stop demanding that our leaders not only acknowledge this devastating problem, but take long overdue action to keep our children safe.

If Congress won't act, the American voters must.

All my best,

Gabby Giffords

jacksmar
02-20-2018, 06:30 PM
Yup, and the NRA cocks you beat off too fully support terrorists rights to buy a .50-caliber sniper rifle. But it's okay when mentally ill white men murder children but not muslims? Are you fucking insane?

And the cucks can't help it.

In the last decade, about a half dozen white males committed mass murders in their own country. I give you line after line of true statistics and all you want to do is watch the NRA beat off. As for the white males, all these assholes never been let out of a straitjacket.

Let me really explain why you're an idiot. Really an idiot. It's not your fault entirely. It's just you're too stupid to find the truth and come to the right conclusion even though it doesn't go along with your leftst politically correct narrative and ideology.

Here's a fine example of real truth and how it was characterized to protect an "immigrant".

What you're missing about the white males is that their psychotic acts wouldn't even count as mass shootings if they had been committed by immigrants. Remember back in 2006 when the muslim Naveed Haq had his mass shooting at the Seattle Jewish Federation?

This mass shooting isn't included on lists of terrorist attacks due to the fact he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on lithium. According to mom and dad.

While you and the rest of the posers pretend to care about children, mass shootings, and mental illness me and the NRA are headed to Dallas.

jacksmar
02-20-2018, 06:38 PM
All my best,

Gabby Giffords

http://tnp.thenationalpatriot.com/GABBY%20G.jpg

FORD
02-20-2018, 07:01 PM
Only a true asshole would try to villainize a victim of Republican gun nut TERRORISM. :(

FORD
02-20-2018, 09:25 PM
Oh, and speaking of victims of RWNJ gun nut terrorists, here's your own JellyBean Messiah on the subject of assault weapons....

https://youtu.be/nG4V_6pCLVo

Perhaps actually being shot by a lunatic with a gun gave him a more logical perspective?

FORD
02-20-2018, 10:08 PM
Even Pat fucking Robertson has finally had enough.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm4kgu6vVok

jacksmar
02-20-2018, 10:24 PM
Oh, and speaking of victims of RWNJ gun nut terrorists, here's your own JellyBean Messiah on the subject of assault weapons....

https://youtu.be/nG4V_6pCLVo

Perhaps actually being shot by a lunatic with a gun gave him a more logical perspective?

No, it gave him Jim Brady's perspective. You want a lesson on this too, TARD? This video was RR's reaction to the Stockton school shooting. Your memory is as short as your IQ.

The AK-47 used was a semi auto rifle. So not only was his terminology wrong, Reagan's premise was wrong. Ultimately, in later years, the buyers for the AK-47 were legal owners. The AK's coming across the southern border that were going to drug lords dried up due to the legal purchase demand.

This pissed off a guy named Noriega. But I'm sure you remember all about those Colombian drug lords. And you can give us your RNC and pappy Bush lines now. It sure is extra pleasant chatting with such knowledgeable commie lib folk.

Ah, knowing I participated in a Just Cause...

Nickdfresh
02-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Wow, a tried-and-true leftist trying to outgun me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=gYhA-cUjqDE

So Prof. do you buy your high-powered scopes at Kroger? You get any kind of teachers discount?

I just get a discount from your mom...

BTW, outgun or out-drink you? Do you wield guns half in the bag? It seems consistent with your previous history...

And BTW, I know more about guns than you ever will you pussy!

Nickdfresh
02-21-2018, 12:49 AM
And the cucks can't help it.

In the last decade, about a half dozen white males committed mass murders in their own country. I give you line after line of true statistics and all you want to do is watch the NRA beat off. As for the white males, all these assholes never been let out of a straitjacket.

Let me really explain why you're an idiot. Really an idiot. It's not your fault entirely. It's just you're too stupid to find the truth and come to the right conclusion even though it doesn't go along with your leftst politically correct narrative and ideology.

Here's a fine example of real truth and how it was characterized to protect an "immigrant".

Okay, what "immigrants" have conducted mass shootings? Were the people less dead when white 'mericans murdered them?

What you're missing about the white males is that their psychotic acts wouldn't even count as mass shootings if they had been committed by immigrants. Remember back in 2006 when the muslim Naveed Haq had his mass shooting at the Seattle Jewish Federation?

It's hard to keep up because there are so many mass shootings these days. But that sort of fucks your white male drunk who can't get laid and loves KIZZ narrative. doesn't it?

This mass shooting isn't included on lists of terrorist attacks due to the fact he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on lithium. According to mom and dad.

Um, okay, so it's easy for immigrant "terrorists" and mentally ill white males to get guns. Is this really your "narrative"? Really?

While you and the rest of the posers pretend to care about children, mass shootings, and mental illness me and the NRA are headed to Dallas.

To make sure that more mentally ill people and immigrant potential terrorists have access to firearms with no checks whatsoever...

And to launder money from Russia for any Repubican't politician that blows them and sucks like a $10 whore!

Nickdfresh
02-21-2018, 01:12 AM

Good for you! I'm pretty sure you were hiding deep in the rear...

FORD
02-21-2018, 03:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bovHotY.jpg

jacksmar
02-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Good for you! I'm pretty sure you were hiding deep in the rear...

Nick dnile, you're so deep up the rear you don't know the shit you're saying. I'm really laughing at your commie Lib thinking Prof. If you had an ounce of intelligence or a fly spec of integrity you may have come to the conclusion that may have been part of the reason I might not have wanted to head over to Iraq.

But you're really not that smart. You really are the typical useful idiot cuckold too old to be antifa and too young to be an ex hippie.

Don't bother trying to outgun me. jerksmear way back in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOorjOVjBoU

jacksmar
02-21-2018, 05:40 PM
FIXED: Congress act on gun control

All my best,

Gabby Giffords

Gabby, we need more gun control like a person would need another hole in their head.
All the best,
jerksmear

Terry
02-21-2018, 05:53 PM
FIXED: Congress act on gun control

All my best,

Gabby Giffords

Gabby, we need more gun control like a person would need another hole in their head.
All the best,
jerksmear

Jesus, dude...

jacksmar
02-21-2018, 05:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bovHotY.jpg

How Florida citizens protect each other

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/man-shoots-and-kills-car-burglar-in-tamarac-deputies-say

Tamarac homeowner kills man trying to break into his car, deputies say
Walder Saintelus had been stealing from cars in neighborhood, officials say

TAMARAC, Fla. - A 22-year-old man trying to steal from cars in Tamarac was shot and killed early Saturday morning after a homeowner confronted him, authorities said.

Keyla Concepcion, a spokeswoman for the Broward County Sheriff's Office, said Frank Johnston, 64, was walking his dog around 5 a.m. when he saw Walder Saintelus breaking into his neighbors' cars in the 9500 block of Northwest 82nd Street.
More Headlines

Concepcion said Johnston then went inside his home and called the police, but when Saintelus moved on to his car, Johnston confronted him.

Johnston and Saintelus got into a fight, which ended with Johnston fatally shooting Saintelus, Concepcion said.

jacksmar
02-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Jesus, dude...

Terry, I am actually more offended by the shooting at the plantation high school by the typical ineffective leftist mantra and ideology than anyone here would care to know.
My tribute band played the same plantation stage where the students held their tribute.
Prior to the show I took pictures with a bunch of families consisting of beautiful young children who only wanted a T-shirt and a guitar pick and a picture. I can only wonder if one of those kids was one of the kids was injured or killed.

Typical assumptions made here piss me off to the 10th power.

Tonight I'm not gonna be silent about it.

jacksmar
02-21-2018, 09:49 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/deadly-parkland-shooting-deputies-now-carry-ar-15-235104539--abc-news-topstories.html

After deadly Parkland shooting, deputies will now carry AR-15 rifles on school grounds, sheriff says

Broward County sheriff's deputies will now carry AR-15 rifles while on school campuses following the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, last week, Sheriff Scott Israel announced today.

The new policy was implemented Wednesday morning. In lieu of gun lockers, the only time deputies will not be "slinging a rifle" is when the firearm is locked in police vehicles, Israel said.

The rifles will not be fully automatic and will only be handled by deputies who are "trained and qualified" to operate them, Israel said.

twonabomber
02-21-2018, 09:59 PM
I'm really surprised the Plain Dealer ran this column, they're about as anti-gun as it gets.

Scream for gun control if you like, but it won't fix the problem
By Ted Diadiun, cleveland.com

It is a sign of the times that in the wake of the devastating shooting in Parkland, Fla. last Wednesday, an essay in the New Yorker magazine approvingly quoted a high school sophomore who had posted the following tweet in response to President Donald Trump's expressions of sympathy:

"I don't want your condolences you f---ing piece of s---, my friends and teachers were shot," wrote the 16-year-old girl to the president of the United States. "Multiple of my fellow classmates are dead. Do something instead of sending prayers. Prayers won't fix this. But Gun control will prevent it from happening again."

Even considering the tragic circumstances that produced her comment, I found the words stunning, a stark example of our current profane and unrestrained era of instant communication. Not everyone saw it that way, of course: By the time the girl took the comment down the following day, it had drawn 346,000-some likes, and been retweeted more than 144,000 times.

Whew.

Now, there's little point in chastising a grieving kid, whatever we think of her attitude and vocabulary. She's young enough so that she likely took her cue from those whose approach to the problem she parrots. But her tweet - and the reaction it produced -- is a symptom of the divisive and combative society we have created for ourselves.

And, of our futile search for simple solutions to complicated problems.

People have every right to be angry in the wake of a school shooting. Anger is worse than useless, however, if it's directed only at targets that fit our political prejudices.

Consider: The attack on Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School was carried out by a 19-year-old who had long been identified by many who knew him as a danger to himself and others. The FBI had been alerted and the school administration had been warned.

But after the shooting, did the ire of the media and half the people in the country focus on Nikolas Cruz, the one who actually killed those 17 people? Was it directed toward the adult who saw him heading into the school that day and failed to stop him? Did it settle on the FBI agents who had been told of the multiple warning signs Cruz had exhibited and didn't follow up?

No. Instead, many people instinctively and profanely pointed accusing fingers at Congress and the president, demanding that the elected officials do what the high school sophomore had demanded in her tweet to the president:

Something.

OK. But what?

Gun control, she and others have said.

OK. But just how would that work, exactly?

Ban assault weapons, many have suggested.

OK. But an exhaustive Washington Post story a couple of years ago estimated that as of 2013, we had more than 357 million privately owned guns across 37 percent (45 million) of U.S. households. Of these, about 8 million are AR-15 type semi-automatic rifles - the so-called "assault weapon" used by Cruz in Florida.

According to FBI crime statistics, slightly more than 11,000 people were murdered by firearms in 2016. How many do you think were killed by rifles - including, but not limited to, semi-automatics?

The answer is 374. Most of the others were from handguns. Ask yourself: Would an assault weapon ban have saved even those 374 lives? Or would many of the victims have been shot by some other weapon if a rifle had not been available?

So, then, should we ban sales of all handguns also? If we did all that tomorrow, there would still be 300-plus million of them out there, in addition to the 8 million "assault weapons," plus shotguns and other assorted firearms. Banning gun sales would do nothing more than create a massive black market for weapons of all types.

Should we instead try to collect them all? All 357 million? How would we do that?

Certainly, Cruz acquired the weapon he used far too easily. A more rigorous background check might have prevented his purchase given his background of mental problems, as would a law raising the legal age for purchasing a rifle to 21, as it is with handguns. Does anyone believe that would have kept him from getting his hands on a firearm?

The fact is, no matter how many gun control measures our legislators enact, there is no way they are going to control the guns we already have.

What we need to control are the people who want to pull the trigger. With 357 million triggers out there, those demented few will find one to pull if we don't stop them. But of course, focusing our energy on that is a lot more complicated than shouting for gun control and cursing at people who believe it's not that simple.

So go ahead: March. Lie down. Chant. Carry signs. Donate money to anti-gun causes. Scream at our elected officials for not fixing the problem if you want. Vote against any legislator who has received money from the National Rifle Association if it makes you feel better.

But don't delude yourself into thinking any of that will solve the problem.

It will not.

Seshmeister
02-22-2018, 08:03 AM
Terry, I am actually more offended by the shooting at the plantation high school by the typical ineffective leftist mantra and ideology than anyone here would care to know.

From now on try replacing the phrase 'ineffective leftist mantra' with 'every other developed country in the world'.

Seshmeister
02-22-2018, 08:08 AM
OK. But an exhaustive Washington Post story a couple of years ago estimated that as of 2013, we had more than 357 million privately owned guns across 37 percent (45 million) of U.S. households. Of these, about 8 million are AR-15 type semi-automatic rifles - the so-called "assault weapon" used by Cruz in Florida.

Less than two weeks after the Port Arthur massacre, all six Australian states agreed to enact the same sweeping gun laws banning semi-automatic rifles and shotguns - weapons that can kill many people quickly.

They also put more hurdles between prospective gun owners and their weapons.

Australia has 28-day waiting periods, thorough background checks, and a requirement to present a "justifiable reason" to own a gun.

Unlike in the US, self-protection is not accepted as a justifiable reason to own a gun.

In the 21 years since the laws were passed, about one million semi-automatic weapons - roughly one third of the country's firearms - were sold back to the government and destroyed, nearly halving the number of gun-owning households in Australia.

Australia has around a tenth of the population of the US so that would translate to 10 million.

Seshmeister
02-22-2018, 08:20 AM
The leader of the free world jumps into action...

It's not even in his handwriting so someone had to give him notes on how to feel empathy with families of murdered children.

https://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/14944/production/_100129248_trumpcribsheet.jpg

jacksmar
02-22-2018, 09:28 AM
From now on try replacing the phrase 'ineffective leftist mantra' with 'every other developed country in the world'.

It's a great point. And every other developed country in the world should offer their homes, their property, their bank accounts to those wonderful muslim immigrants.

Be a good socialist, it doesn't cost you anything...

FORD
02-22-2018, 12:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/amWfdHk.jpg

Nickdfresh
02-22-2018, 07:20 PM
Nick dnile, you're so deep up the rear you don't know the shit you're saying. I'm really laughing at your commie Lib thinking Prof. If you had an ounce of intelligence or a fly spec of integrity you may have come to the conclusion that may have been part of the reason I might not have wanted to head over to Iraq.

No one should have wanted to go to Iraq by 2003, but no one should have had to go at all...

But you're really not that smart. You really are the typical useful idiot cuckold too old to be antifa and too young to be an ex hippie.

I'm not a hippie nor am I an anarchist, so neither was really an option. Though perhaps I might qualify as an aging Yippie. Antifa is actually pretty interesting though, at least they had the balls to go fight Isil and to stand up for participatory democracy. The one the corrupt Turk Islamist cunts are trying to eradicate...

Don't bother trying to outgun me. jerksmear way back in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOorjOVjBoU

I didn't see a Paul Stanley stand in...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2018, 07:22 PM
How Florida citizens protect each other

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/broward/man-shoots-and-kills-car-burglar-in-tamarac-deputies-say

Tamarac homeowner kills man trying to break into his car, deputies say
Walder Saintelus had been stealing from cars in neighborhood, officials say

TAMARAC, Fla. - A 22-year-old man trying to steal from cars in Tamarac was shot and killed early Saturday morning after a homeowner confronted him, authorities said.

Keyla Concepcion, a spokeswoman for the Broward County Sheriff's Office, said Frank Johnston, 64, was walking his dog around 5 a.m. when he saw Walder Saintelus breaking into his neighbors' cars in the 9500 block of Northwest 82nd Street.
More Headlines

Concepcion said Johnston then went inside his home and called the police, but when Saintelus moved on to his car, Johnston confronted him.

Johnston and Saintelus got into a fight, which ended with Johnston fatally shooting Saintelus, Concepcion said.

And how they let them kill their children, by having no restrictions whatsoever on the sale of AR's and other assault weapons to teenage mentally ill fucktards...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2018, 07:30 PM
It's a great point. And every other developed country in the world should offer their homes, their property, their bank accounts to those wonderful muslim immigrants.

Be a good socialist, it doesn't cost you anything...

If you want to talk about assisting "Muslims" in conducting terrorism, the NRA is king at that!: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?46301-NRA-Standing-Up-for-the-Fourth-Amendment-Rights-OF-TERRORISTS!-!-!-!

Seshmeister
02-22-2018, 07:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wBEN03U.jpg

Terry
02-22-2018, 08:40 PM
My tribute band played the same plantation stage where the students held their tribute.
Prior to the show I took pictures with a bunch of families consisting of beautiful young children who only wanted a T-shirt and a guitar pick and a picture. I can only wonder if one of those kids was one of the kids was injured or killed.

Typical assumptions made here piss me off to the 10th power.

Tonight I'm not gonna be silent about it.

Okay.

Seshmeister
02-22-2018, 08:54 PM

A bit like saying you participated in My Lai.

Should really have been called 'Operation Just Killing civilians for the CIA'

Nickdfresh
02-24-2018, 02:22 AM
A bit like saying you participated in My Lai.

Should really have been called 'Operation Just Killing civilians for the CIA'

That's kind of bullshit actually. Just Cause sucked and was ironically named, but it wasn't a massacre and Panama is a better place without Pineapplecuntface...

Seshmeister
02-24-2018, 05:48 AM
A bit hyperbolic but Noriega was CIA through and through. Killing over 200 civilians to remove the guy the US trained and put there in the first place would feel kind of like a massacre if you were on the receiving end.

FORD
02-25-2018, 01:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NitstMs68k0

FORD
02-25-2018, 02:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTuaE2oZViY

Etienne
02-25-2018, 04:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo52BObqCds

https://youtu.be/NZgyZtNHzU8

Nitro Express
02-26-2018, 03:47 PM
Little Marco! Was he drinking water and sweating while making his comments?

Nitro Express
02-26-2018, 03:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NitstMs68k0

I cry discrimination on this. Why is it always the AR-15 that gets all the special treatment and attention? There are other guns out there you know.

Nitro Express
02-26-2018, 03:55 PM
If you want the NRA to go away just ignore it. Their donations go up every time they get fingered in the media. It's the best advertising ever. How you kill the NRA is making the gun owners passive believing there is no reason to belong to it. Believe me, they would spend their money somewhere else but when Bubba thinks he's going to lose his guns he gives the NRA his lap dance money.

Seshmeister
02-26-2018, 05:30 PM
More than half the NRA funding now comes from the gun industry.

This shooting is very good news for them because gun sales were down under Trump because people stopped worrying about the government legislating on gun control. Played correctly they will be able to market to those fears again this time because of the kids saying they don't want to be shot in the face playing the role that Obama was doing previously as the bogey men.

Seshmeister
02-26-2018, 10:01 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/28422974_845048209012957_40454637462236497_o.jpg?o h=9f32dc123b0e89aff98421bfd9f2717b&oe=5B45FC63

Seshmeister
02-26-2018, 11:22 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/43202075?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Florida school shooting: Trump says 'I would have run in unarmed'

Funny as fuck. :D

How fucking insane would you need to be to buy this one?

Nitro Express
02-27-2018, 12:31 AM
More than half the NRA funding now comes from the gun industry.

This shooting is very good news for them because gun sales were down under Trump because people stopped worrying about the government legislating on gun control. Played correctly they will be able to market to those fears again this time because of the kids saying they don't want to be shot in the face playing the role that Obama was doing previously as the bogey men.

NRA donations are up and gun sales are back up. Gun sales have been down and ammo has been cheap. The reality is there never will be gun control in the US. There are over 360 million fire arms here and too many people want them. It just becomes politicized noise and maybe some feel good legislation that accomplishes nothing. More kids die from booze and drugs anyways.

Seshmeister
02-27-2018, 06:07 AM
I think one of the main reasons you won't get much change is the way the government is set up with 2 senators for each state rather than by population hugely favoring rural areas.

if the views and needs of the 500 000 people in Wyoming are 80 times more represented than those in California that has to make a difference.

The USA and the UK have just about the 2 craziest systems of any democracies in the world.

Terry
02-27-2018, 09:06 PM
NRA donations are up and gun sales are back up. Gun sales have been down and ammo has been cheap. The reality is there never will be gun control in the US. There are over 360 million fire arms here and too many people want them. It just becomes politicized noise and maybe some feel good legislation that accomplishes nothing. More kids die from booze and drugs anyways.

Proportionally, more kids DO die from booze and drugs.

I wouldn't say there will never be gun control in the US. It certainly would take a sustained, grass roots effort that actually unseats elected officials who take money from the NRA or refuse to birth and bring to fruition meaningful gun legislation.

I wouldn't bet on the chances of such a thing happening, though. Sadly, there will be a brief, loud noise about the latest shooting, then people will go back to business as usual. Unlike the NRA, which never - NEVER - lets up on its advocacy for the smallest amount of restrictions on guns as possible.

jacksmar
02-27-2018, 10:13 PM

I wouldn't say there will never be gun control in the US. It certainly would take a sustained, grass roots effort that actually unseats elected officials who take money from the NRA or refuse to birth and bring to fruition meaningful gun legislation.

I wouldn't bet on the chances of such a thing happening, though. Sadly, there will be a brief, loud noise about the latest shooting, then people will go back to business as usual. Unlike the NRA, which never - NEVER - lets up on its advocacy for the smallest amount of restrictions on guns as possible.

The language is funny if it wasn't dangerous. The socialist left is trying to incite civil insurrection.

The socialist left says the funniest shit. Put in jerksmear perspective: Commie libs always say you can't round up 25 million illegals but it's necessary to round up 350 million firearms.

Nitro Express
02-27-2018, 11:57 PM

Nobody ever talks about a realistic solution. It always turns into a politicized argument which never ends in anything productive. How about putting metal detectors in the schools? To be honest. I think the media heads and politicians that stir the shit don't give a rat's ass about those kids in school. They have an agenda to sell and both the left and right are guilty. It's about power and exploiting every opportunity to divide the public and steer them a certain way. It's why if there is a shooting I don't even follow it anymore more.

Nitro Express
02-28-2018, 12:01 AM
The language is funny if it wasn't dangerous. The socialist left is trying to incite civil insurrection.

The socialist left says the funniest shit. Put in jerksmear perspective: Commie libs always say you can't round up 25 million illegals but it's necessary to round up 350 million firearms.

Nobody is going to round up 350 million firearms. Who's going to actually do that job? You couldn't pay anyone sane to do it. Sure a politician or some academic might dream about it or even cook up a plan but someone has to actually in the real world come and get them. There lies the problem.

Nitro Express
02-28-2018, 12:09 AM
I think one of the main reasons you won't get much change is the way the government is set up with 2 senators for each state rather than by population hugely favoring rural areas.

if the views and needs of the 500 000 people in Wyoming are [b]80 times[/b} more represented than those in California that has to make a difference.

The USA and the UK have just about the 2 craziest systems of any democracies in the world.

The US is a constitutional republic and not a democracy. Each state has an equal vote in the senate with two senators but the representatives in the house are based on population. So California has more congressmen than Wyoming. If you go with just population all the political power goes to the big cities where they might not understand or deal with some issues that are important in the more rural areas. So it was laid out to be a compromise.

Nitro Express
02-28-2018, 12:13 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/43202075?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Funny as fuck. :D

How fucking insane would you need to be to buy this one?

Yeah right. Trump has had a carry permit in NYC for years. Those are super hard to get and just because he feels the need to have one really doesn't jive with the fact he would run in unarmed. I guess Trump spent some time at the dojo and has honed super ninja fighting skills where he can dodge the bullets and disarm the gun carrying thug.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2018, 01:25 AM

No, the 'socialist left' think you're an absurd alcoholic with all those guns...

Not sure whomever said "round up all those guns". Examples? Drunken strawman...

Nickdfresh
02-28-2018, 01:27 AM
Nobody ever talks about a realistic solution. It always turns into a politicized argument which never ends in anything productive. How about putting metal detectors in the schools? To be honest. I think the media heads and politicians that stir the shit don't give a rat's ass about those kids in school. They have an agenda to sell and both the left and right are guilty. It's about power and exploiting every opportunity to divide the public and steer them a certain way. It's why if there is a shooting I don't even follow it anymore more.

A metal detector? Realistic? I don't think school shooter mass murders are exactly smuggling their guns in!

jacksmar
02-28-2018, 03:49 AM
No, the 'socialist left' think you're an absurd alcoholic with all those guns...

Not sure whomever said "round up all those guns". Examples? Drunken strawman...

NDnile,

http://www.ri.gov/press/view/32584

"Red Flag legislation is a way to stop tragedies before they happen. Of course someone who has guns and is making serious threats to harm people with them should not be armed," said Senate Majority Whip Maryellen Goodwin, who is sponsoring red flag legislation in the Senate. "Too often, after a mass shooting we learn about all the warning signs people saw from the shooter and wonder why they still had guns. But the truth is, there isn't always a legal means to stop them. These actions will provide a speedy but fair process to ensure that those who pose a legitimate risk do not remain armed."

Sincerely,
jerksmear

PS:

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/02/25/maine-voices-yes-we-want-to-take-away-your-guns-the-case-for-civilian-disarmament/

Maine Voices: It’s time for a gun abolition movement

We need to stand up to the NRA and push for what is so desperately needed: a complete ban on firearms.

Abolishing guns will profoundly alter the American way of life for the better, just like women’s suffrage did. Is gun abolition too extreme? Not if human life comes first.

Many great political victories aim for what initially seems like an impossible objective. Opponents of slavery didn’t advocate “slave control.” They were abolitionists. Gandhi did not campaign to control the British – he sought Indian independence from a starting point that looked hopeless. Nevertheless, in both cases, proponents succeeded while stating their objectives in uncompromising terms.

Seshmeister
02-28-2018, 08:09 AM
Yeah right. Trump has had a carry permit in NYC for years. Those are super hard to get and just because he feels the need to have one really doesn't jive with the fact he would run in unarmed. I guess Trump spent some time at the dojo and has honed super ninja fighting skills where he can dodge the bullets and disarm the gun carrying thug.

Armed or unarmed you would think his 'bone spurs' might stop him, that or the fact he is a sociopath.

FORD
02-28-2018, 11:59 AM
https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/1377cbCOMIC-news-arm-the-crisis-actors.jpg

FORD
02-28-2018, 12:06 PM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/71a0c970fdfb01351bba005056a9545d.gif

Nickdfresh
02-28-2018, 05:05 PM
NDnile,

http://www.ri.gov/press/view/32584

"Red Flag legislation is a way to stop tragedies before they happen. Of course someone who has guns and is making serious threats to harm people with them should not be armed," said Senate Majority Whip Maryellen Goodwin, who is sponsoring red flag legislation in the Senate. "Too often, after a mass shooting we learn about all the warning signs people saw from the shooter and wonder why they still had guns. But the truth is, there isn't always a legal means to stop them. These actions will provide a speedy but fair process to ensure that those who pose a legitimate risk do not remain armed."

Sincerely,
jerksmear

PS:

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/02/25/maine-voices-yes-we-want-to-take-away-your-guns-the-case-for-civilian-disarmament/

Maine Voices: It’s time for a gun abolition movement

We need to stand up to the NRA and push for what is so desperately needed: a complete ban on firearms.

Abolishing guns will profoundly alter the American way of life for the better, just like women’s suffrage did. Is gun abolition too extreme? Not if human life comes first.

Many great political victories aim for what initially seems like an impossible objective. Opponents of slavery didn’t advocate “slave control.” They were abolitionists. Gandhi did not campaign to control the British – he sought Indian independence from a starting point that looked hopeless. Nevertheless, in both cases, proponents succeeded while stating their objectives in uncompromising terms.

The Governor of Rhode Island is the best you can come up with?

More lame shit. However I saw something about a gun carrying Republican that does want to ban assault rifles...

Personally I don't necessarily, but they should have a Class 4 equivalent with universal registration and other restrictions that we placed on automatic weapons fucking 50 years ago!

Seshmeister
02-28-2018, 07:47 PM
Coming soon - the tweet where Trump says 'Nobody saw that coming'. Again.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dalton-high-school-on-lockdown-police-responding-to-shots-fired-call/708623182

Igosplut
02-28-2018, 09:05 PM
Cost too much to live there anymore. So all of those F A T A S F U C K Christian transplants have migrated north and not only ruined the place (it used to be beautiful here) but turned it into a police state.

No worry's, you can slide right in here...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8ofvGhMrZAhWMiYMKHWOWDOAQFggnMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autostraddle.com%2Fqueer-girl-city-guide-amherst-and-northampton-ma-136270%2F&usg=AOvVaw0d0O--QJgUYYkyU8gkPSLT

Low tide all day long.....

Terry
02-28-2018, 10:12 PM

I'd hardly characterize a sustained, grass roots effort to enact meaningful gun legislation as an incitement of civil insurrection, nor would I define meaningful in this context as being the rounding up of every firearm in the country.

Would we be better off as a species if firearms, military weaponry and the like were banished? Without a doubt. Probably not going to happen.

Realistically, I wouldn't think background checks, raising the age of purchase, banning automatic and semi-automatic weapons and the like would be upsetting to responsible gun owners. In point of fact, it's heartening to hear how many responsible gun owners support such measures.

These measures won't provide a 100% guarantee mass shooting sprees won't happen, but it's far more sensible than taking a defeatist attitude and accepting mass shootings as the price of living in America.

As to the rest, I'm totally for enforcing immigration policies. I don't have a problem with our borders being secured, and part of that means fortifying parts of our southern border walls/fences that are deficient. Controlling who gets to come into the country to stay and live, along with points of entry, is part of being a country. I don't have a problem with immigration laws being rigorously enforced, either.

Am unsure as to what immigration and gun laws have to do with one another, other both than being wedge issues.

FORD
03-01-2018, 03:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AKHmVT4.jpg

Nitro Express
03-01-2018, 04:03 PM
A metal detector? Realistic? I don't think school shooter mass murders are exactly smuggling their guns in!
More realistic than banning 350 million firearms. Plus you have an armed officer at the detector.

Nitro Express
03-01-2018, 04:09 PM
The reality is most these politicians don’t give a ratt’s ass about the kids. If they did they wouldn’t rush to politicize the event before the bodies are even cold. It’s about political positioning. Period. It’s why I just don’t bother following the news when these things happen. It’s the same arguments and banter. Oh let’s pressure Trump into going along with some gun control measures and hopefully that will alienate him with his base and give us a better shot at wining in the next election. Or the gun lobby and manufactures want to arm everyone down to the school janitor. Oh and buy lots of extra ammo.

Seshmeister
03-01-2018, 11:34 PM
I think maybe the most harmful thing that comes out of these shootings apart obviously for the victims, is this bullshit safety theater. Literally millions of kids going through fucking pointless exercises in what to do if there was a shooter incident at their school.

It's like the dark version of having classes in how to manage your finances after a lottery win being taught to all kids. It's just stupid and going to stress them out for no good reason at all. Also I heard this week second hand that at least some of these classes now involve instruction to the kids that if they are in such a 1 in a million situation they shouldn't use their phones in case that sets off a bomb.

Stupid beyond fucking belief.

FORD
03-02-2018, 01:42 AM
Or for those of us old enough to remember the cold war, there was the absurd idea that hiding under your desks in the classroom could somehow protect you from a Commie ICBM.

Nitro Express
03-02-2018, 03:08 AM
I think maybe the most harmful thing that comes out of these shootings apart obviously for the victims, is this bullshit safety theater. Literally millions of kids going through fucking pointless exercises in what to do if there was a shooter incident at their school.

It's like the dark version of having classes in how to manage your finances after a lottery win being taught to all kids. It's just stupid and going to stress them out for no good reason at all. Also I heard this week second hand that at least some of these classes now involve instruction to the kids that if they are in such a 1 in a million situation they shouldn't use their phones in case that sets off a bomb.

Stupid beyond fucking belief.

Our chief of police wanted our schools to lock the doors but the school district said they didn't want to make the schools a prison. Statistically these kind of shootings don't happen often. If it bleeds it reads and it's something to politicize. Between the media and the politicians they both create a lot of stupidity. That creates the theater. Bumpstocks will be banned and bullet proof back packs for kids will be sold. We will make a new duck and cover commercial. If you hear shooting get under your desk!

Nitro Express
03-02-2018, 03:14 AM
I'm trying to figure Trump out. Since he's the first internet troll to become president, I think he's trolling the Democrats right now. Feinstein sure looked happy sitting next to Cheeto thinking her dreams finally are going to come true. That's until Trump changes his mind the last minute and blue balls the old witch. Haha! He probably loves seeing the pro gun people freak out thinking he's going to break his campaign promises. Trump the troll.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2018, 09:17 AM
More realistic than banning 350 million firearms. Plus you have an armed officer at the detector.

Never said "banning"...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2018, 09:23 AM

Never said "banning"...

LOL an "active shooter" is walking right through the the detector...

Are you fucking insane or just stupid?

Nickdfresh
03-02-2018, 09:24 AM
I'm trying to figure Trump out. Since he's the first internet troll to become president, I think he's trolling the Democrats right now. Feinstein sure looked happy sitting next to Cheeto thinking her dreams finally are going to come true. That's until Trump changes his mind the last minute and blue balls the old witch. Haha! He probably loves seeing the pro gun people freak out thinking he's going to break his campaign promises. Trump the troll.

Why figure out a retard?

Seshmeister
03-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Bumpstocks will be banned and bullet proof back packs for kids will be sold.

It doesn't matter how horrible the situation there is always some cunt turning it into a way to make money, remember that prick selling parachutes to get out of skyscrapers after 9=11?
Or Trumps grandfather selling starving miners meat from their own dead horses.

Kristy
03-02-2018, 11:53 AM

Hey, Chuckle Mc F A T T Y McFucknuts

If a school shooter knows there is an armed officer standing out in the open they will most likely be the first one to receive a bullet into their D-high school educated skull. That's why they sit behind bullet proof glass like they do at Columbine and wait for the SWAT to do their work for them.

You fucking F A T Rethuglicons and your bullshit Hollywood fantasies

Kristy
03-02-2018, 11:57 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SySF_pAhk3M/U-RiJileflI/AAAAAAAAWaY/ckKA36-QzIc/s1600/Look+everyone+a+fucking+retard.jpg

Nitro Express
03-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Hey, Chuckle Mc F A T T Y McFucknuts

If a school shooter knows there is an armed officer standing out in the open they will most likely be the first one to receive a bullet into their D-high school educated skull. That's why they sit behind bullet proof glass like they do at Columbine and wait for the SWAT to do their work for them.

You fucking F A T Rethuglicons and your bullshit Hollywood fantasies

Go smoke a bowl and chill. Gee you mean that's why at the courthouse the guard at the metal detector is behind bullet proof glass? Say it ain't so.

Nitro Express
03-02-2018, 03:19 PM
It doesn't matter how horrible the situation there is always some cunt turning it into a way to make money, remember that prick selling parachutes to get out of skyscrapers after 9=11?
Or Trumps grandfather selling starving miners meat from their own dead horses.

Yeah but they have the right to do it in a free market society even if it's in bad taste. You also have the right to not buy their shit.

Kristy
03-02-2018, 03:23 PM
There is no "free market" you F A T Libertardian fucktard.

Nitro Express
03-02-2018, 11:36 PM

Oh really? Where do you buy your pot and new Sony toys from?

FORD
03-03-2018, 12:32 AM
Oh really? Where do you buy your pot and new Sony toys from?

Out of the back of a van in the King Soopers parking lot?

FORD
03-06-2018, 02:22 PM
https://youtu.be/nUUrTXxbk-s

Etienne
03-06-2018, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VdqrLEi-yY
FORD mentioned it already. Now the ceremony was held. Good to know these people aren't mentally ill. :rolleyes:

jacksmar
03-07-2018, 09:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI

jacksmar
03-07-2018, 09:58 PM

Beaver, Where did you fill up your tank???

Nice boots...

Seshmeister
03-07-2018, 10:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI

The only question with this guy is does he willfully ignore facts, is he a gun industry shill or is he just an idiot.

FORD
03-08-2018, 12:19 AM
All of the above?

Nitro Express
03-08-2018, 11:46 AM
The only question with this guy is does he willfully ignore facts, is he a gun industry shill or is he just an idiot.

Most politicians actually believe in nothing other than sticking their finger up in the air and saying what their voting base wants to hear. Then they tend to actually do what the people buy them want because politicians know most the voting public doesn't even pay attention. The reality is if you live in a Democratic area it's an advantage to have a D by your name on the ballot and if you live in a Republican area it's an advantage to have an R by your name. I had an uncle who thought he would run for office because he thought he could make a difference. He actually was a church going conservative and had an impressive list of accomplishments on his resume from being an educator most his life. He busted his ass campaigning and even had great looking posters and T-shirts but he lost by a landslide. He was really bummed. My dad pointed out to him he was a Democrat running in a Republican district and the old Republican hack who really didn't do anything mopped the floor with him. He had an R by his name on the ballot. That's 90 percent of the game and that is why politics is politics.

FORD
03-10-2018, 02:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4ElbMbrZ4

FORD
03-10-2018, 02:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g8GOrtqe5k

jacksmar
03-24-2018, 08:33 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-maryland-high-school-shooting-report-20180320-story.html

Officer's response praised as Maryland school shooting ends quickly

In the latest school shooting in America, the gunfire was over and done with in less than a minute.

This time, the shooter, a 17-year-old student, was killed. Authorities said a 16-year-old girl who had some type of relationship with the shooter was critically wounded, and a 14-year-old boy also was wounded.

The school resource officer who responded inside of 60 seconds and fired off a shot at the attacker was praised as a hero.

The violence erupted as classes were beginning Tuesday at Great Mills High School in southern Maryland, in a community where many families have military ties, with parents working at the Patuxent River Naval Air Station or Andrews Air Force Base.

It came a month after 17 people were killed at a Florida high school, and intensified calls for Congress to act on gun violence at school.

FORD
03-26-2018, 06:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ot1JdUR.jpg

FORD
03-26-2018, 07:32 PM
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/13/2/1522104270-bowie.jpg
This was posted on Farcebook by Iman Bowie herself, so nobody's getting sued for trademark violations here.

jacksmar
03-26-2018, 07:57 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/eagles-death-metal-apos-jesse-131129513.html

Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes Slams March for Our Lives Protests

Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes, a survivor of a mass-shooting incident, called the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School "disgusting vile abusers of the dead" for participating in the March for Our Lives protest.

Hughes penned his tirade in the caption of an Instagram post that mocked gun control and the efforts for stricter gun laws. "Obviously … The best thing to do to combat chronic abusers and disregarders of the law (like the law against Murder) is to ... pass another Law," Hughes wrote. "But before we pass this law we're going to denigrate the memory and curse ourselves by exploiting the death of 16 of our fellow students for a few Facebook likes and some media attention."

"Look how well civil rights abuses as it concerns firearms helped to protect me and my friends in Paris," Hughes added. Eagles of Death Metal were onstage at Paris' Bataclan on the night of November 13th, 2015, when armed terrorists stormed the venue and killed 89 people, including the band's merchandise manager.

"As the survivor of a mass shooting I can tell you from first-hand experience that all of you protesting and taking days off from school insult the memory of those who were killed and abuse and insult me and every other lover of liberty by your every action," Hughes wrote.

Kristy
03-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Fake news.

FORD
03-26-2018, 09:51 PM
Did Jesse take a bullet to the head when he was in Paris? Because he's clearly lost his fucking mind.....

Months after the Paris attacks, Hughes conducted an interview with Gavin McInnes for Taki's Magazine. In the interview, he claimed that Muslims "celebrated in the streets during the attack". As a result of these controversial statements, he and his band were banned from two French music tours. Hughes said that Islam and liberal values as the reason why the attack happened. He also speculated about an involvement of the Muslim security personnel

Gavin McInnes, you may recall, is the Canadian version of Alex Jones - and often appears with Alex on InfoWhores. So that tells you what kind of deep thinkers that Jesse is hanging around with :headscratch:

Seshmeister
03-26-2018, 10:01 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/eagles-death-metal-apos-jesse-131129513.html

Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes Slams March for Our Lives Protests

This is a guy who is on record as having mental issues. He's actually the worst person to be commenting on this at the moment at least.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eagles-of-death-metals-jesse-hughes-apologizes-for-baseless-bataclan-accusations-20160311

Nickdfresh
03-27-2018, 11:24 AM
!17075

Nitro Express
03-27-2018, 02:45 PM
Did Jesse take a bullet to the head when he was in Paris? Because he's clearly lost his fucking mind.....

Gavin McInnes, you may recall, is the Canadian version of Alex Jones - and often appears with Alex on InfoWhores. So that tells you what kind of deep thinkers that Jesse is hanging around with :headscratch:

I believe Gavin McInnes was one of the founders of Vice. McInnes and Jones are pretty good carnival barkers. The best thing I ever saw was some guy selling soap and to prove it was non-toxic he was drinking it.

Nitro Express
03-27-2018, 02:49 PM

I pretended I was Mexican and got my assault rifle from Eric Holder's Fast and Furious gun transfer program.

Terry
03-27-2018, 09:27 PM

If I have no interest in obtaining an assault rifle yet still wish my dick was bigger, can I still check the box?

twonabomber
03-27-2018, 09:37 PM
If I have no interest in obtaining an assault rifle yet still wish my dick was bigger, can I still check the box?

Do what I did, buy a truck and a sports car instead.

FORD
03-27-2018, 09:47 PM
https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/180222-nemstova-russia-nra-tease_q7zstc.jpg?w=450&h=479

NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations
CBS News (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nra-confirms-that-it-accepts-foreign-donations/ar-BBKMmol?li=BBnb7Kz)
Kathryn Watson
3-27-2018

The National Rifle Association accepts foreign contributions, it told the ranking Democrat on the Senate Finance Committee in a recent letter, but the gun rights group insists none of it goes towards elections and is all raised and spent "within the bounds of the law."

The NRA is under pressure after the Parkland shooting and its response to it. A recent McClatchy report also claimed the FBI had looked into whether a Russian banker funneled funds to the NRA to help Donald Trump's campaign.

The NRA acknowledged that it allows for the transfer of funds in between its various entities, making it difficult to track its funding entirely. Senate Finance Committee ranking member Ron Wyden, D-Oregon, had asked the NRA a series of questions about how and where it raises donations. NPR first highlighted the NRA's claim regarding foreign funding.

"No funds from foreign persons are accepted for the NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF), a political action committee that reports all of its expenditures to the FEC (Federal Election Committee)," a March 19 letter from NRA General Counsel John Frazer to Wyden states. "Accounts that report no expenditures to the FEC, or that report only some expenditures to the FEC, receive funds from foreign persons only for purposes not connected to elections, as permitted by federal law."

"You also ask whether the NRA makes transfers between the various types of accounts," Frazer added. "Transfers between accounts are made as permitted by law."

IRS records reviewed by CBS News show that the NRA answered "yes" to the question, "Did the organization have aggregate revenues or expenses of more than $10,000 from grant-making, fundraising, business, investment, and program service activities outside the U.S., or aggregate foreign investments valued at $100,000 or more?" on its 2016 forms.

Frazer repeatedly insisted that the NRA is in compliance with all election law requirements, and that staff members who handle major donations have "ongoing compliance training, in which they are taught that funds may not be accepted from foreign persons in connection with U.S. elections. Large, unexpected contributions from any individual or entity are obviously of great interest to fundraising staff and will prompt further research about the donor."

The NRA also answered questions about a 2015 Moscow visit taken by several NRA associates, and any fundraising actions involving Russians. Frazer defended the visit, claiming that a NRA member on the trip, Joe Gregory, has only honorary titles within the organization, and travelled to Russia in his "personal capacity." The NRA general counsel also claimed no Russian nationals were ever members of NRA's Golden Ring of Freedom, a designation reserved for top donors.

Wyden, however, did not find all those answers satisfactory. He fired off a letter to Frazer on Tuesday in response.

"I appreciate your assertion that the NRA complies with applicable federal elections laws; however, it is incumbent on lawmakers to not only investigate compliance with the law, but also to ascertain whether present law provides sufficient safeguards to protect the American political process from foreign influence," Wyden wrote.

"That is why I asked specifically whether your organizations make electioneering, issue advocacy, educational voter mobilization, or communications expenditures (including expenditures not subject to FEC disclosure requirements) out of such accounts.

In your recent letter, you chose not to fully answer this question with respect to expenditures not subject to FEC disclosure requirements. These questions have become all the more pertinent in light of recent reports suggesting the NRA significantly increased online advertisement spending to sway American political discourse following the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida."

In his letter, Wyden demanded further information on foreign NRA funding that has occurred over the last three years. Wyden also asked if any Russian national had ever been a member of any NRA donor program.

Seshmeister
03-27-2018, 10:18 PM
The NRA general counsel also claimed no Russian nationals were ever members of NRA's Golden Ring of Freedom, a designation reserved for top donors.

Funniest thing I've read all week.

I'm starting to think that everything going on just now is just a mass conspiracy to make the world perfect for satire....

Nitro Express
03-28-2018, 10:10 AM
Do what I did, buy a truck and a sports car instead.

A gun is cheaper.

Nitro Express
03-28-2018, 10:12 AM
https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/180222-nemstova-russia-nra-tease_q7zstc.jpg?w=450&h=479

NRA confirms that it accepts foreign donations
CBS News (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nra-confirms-that-it-accepts-foreign-donations/ar-BBKMmol?li=BBnb7Kz)
Kathryn Watson
3-27-2018

The National Rifle Association accepts foreign contributions, it told the ranking Democrat on the Senate Finance Committee in a recent letter, but the gun rights group insists none of it goes towards elections and is all raised and spent "within the bounds of the law."

The NRA is under pressure after the Parkland shooting and its response to it. A recent McClatchy report also claimed the FBI had looked into whether a Russian banker funneled funds to the NRA to help Donald Trump's campaign.

The NRA acknowledged that it allows for the transfer of funds in between its various entities, making it difficult to track its funding entirely. Senate Finance Committee ranking member Ron Wyden, D-Oregon, had asked the NRA a series of questions about how and where it raises donations. NPR first highlighted the NRA's claim regarding foreign funding.

"No funds from foreign persons are accepted for the NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF), a political action committee that reports all of its expenditures to the FEC (Federal Election Committee)," a March 19 letter from NRA General Counsel John Frazer to Wyden states. "Accounts that report no expenditures to the FEC, or that report only some expenditures to the FEC, receive funds from foreign persons only for purposes not connected to elections, as permitted by federal law."

"You also ask whether the NRA makes transfers between the various types of accounts," Frazer added. "Transfers between accounts are made as permitted by law."

IRS records reviewed by CBS News show that the NRA answered "yes" to the question, "Did the organization have aggregate revenues or expenses of more than $10,000 from grant-making, fundraising, business, investment, and program service activities outside the U.S., or aggregate foreign investments valued at $100,000 or more?" on its 2016 forms.

Frazer repeatedly insisted that the NRA is in compliance with all election law requirements, and that staff members who handle major donations have "ongoing compliance training, in which they are taught that funds may not be accepted from foreign persons in connection with U.S. elections. Large, unexpected contributions from any individual or entity are obviously of great interest to fundraising staff and will prompt further research about the donor."

The NRA also answered questions about a 2015 Moscow visit taken by several NRA associates, and any fundraising actions involving Russians. Frazer defended the visit, claiming that a NRA member on the trip, Joe Gregory, has only honorary titles within the organization, and travelled to Russia in his "personal capacity." The NRA general counsel also claimed no Russian nationals were ever members of NRA's Golden Ring of Freedom, a designation reserved for top donors.

Wyden, however, did not find all those answers satisfactory. He fired off a letter to Frazer on Tuesday in response.

"I appreciate your assertion that the NRA complies with applicable federal elections laws; however, it is incumbent on lawmakers to not only investigate compliance with the law, but also to ascertain whether present law provides sufficient safeguards to protect the American political process from foreign influence," Wyden wrote.

"That is why I asked specifically whether your organizations make electioneering, issue advocacy, educational voter mobilization, or communications expenditures (including expenditures not subject to FEC disclosure requirements) out of such accounts.

In your recent letter, you chose not to fully answer this question with respect to expenditures not subject to FEC disclosure requirements. These questions have become all the more pertinent in light of recent reports suggesting the NRA significantly increased online advertisement spending to sway American political discourse following the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida."

In his letter, Wyden demanded further information on foreign NRA funding that has occurred over the last three years. Wyden also asked if any Russian national had ever been a member of any NRA donor program.

Does this mean I get a discount from Izhmash firearms in Russia if I'm a NRA member?

twonabomber
03-28-2018, 10:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/28IKSlU.png?1

Nitro Express
03-28-2018, 11:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/28IKSlU.png?1

Full cavity searches on everyone entering the school. Oh and we are raising the age of getting a drivers license to 21 now because too many kids get killed driving cars. You have to be 21 to get a cell phone too. We don't feel you are mature enough to handle one yet.

FORD
03-31-2018, 01:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tmAiMX0qFM

FORD
03-31-2018, 02:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHwwSBtNDlM

FORD
04-03-2018, 10:36 PM
https://thumbs.mic.com/YTQ5ZWY5YWEyMSMvenlKQ1dENXdjRmxvSHZzc1FBLVU1VDJKMz hvPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6 Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW 1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2Z5aDFncWJw aGlhZmxpZ3czZ2pseW9tbWhuamYxZmE1eWpncmtxanJrdWQ3NW t4em5mMGV5M3BhcGJoaTljZnYuanBn.jpg

FORD
04-09-2018, 11:08 AM
https://images.dailykos.com/images/528309/story_image/TMW2018-04-11color.png

jacksmar
04-10-2018, 12:37 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-assault-rifle-allegedly-shot-dead-3-other-135705686--abc-news-topstories.html

Man with assault rifle allegedly shot dead 3 other passengers on charter bus: Police

A manhunt is underway for a suspect -- whom police say is armed and dangerous -- wanted for a triple killing in Illinois.

Early Saturday morning, 22-year-old Raheem King was allegedly on a private charter limousine-style coach and shot three other passengers with an assault rifle, said police in Rockford, Illinois, which is about 90 miles northwest of Chicago.

Other passengers fled on foot but the driver stayed on the bus and called 911, police said.

Responding officers found three people dead inside the coach, which had been rented the day before.

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/edLaqhluk5gIbjThDbBYHw--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAwO2lsPXBsYW5l/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/gma/us.abcnews.gma.com/raheem-king-mugshot-rockland-police1-ht-mem-180409_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Parkland High confab is just too tired to protest in Chicago...

jacksmar
04-20-2018, 12:12 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/parkland-shooting-nra-bills-states-891647

Since Parkland Shooting, NRA-Backed Bills Have Advanced in Large Numbers in State Legislatures

Since a gunman shot and killed 17 people at a Parkland, Florida, high school in February, state legislatures across the country have responded to activists by introducing a number of gun control measures. But while the Parkland shooting has generated a new wave of gun control activism, many state lawmakers have pushed back with bills that protect their constituents’ Second Amendment rights.

Republican governors in Florida and Vermont have signed gun violence prevention packages into law in the two months since the Parkland shooting. “Red flag” legislation, which would enable family members and law enforcement to request court orders to temporarily prohibit dangerous people’s access to firearms, are before legislatures in 28 states and Washington D.C., according to gun-control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety. But in some rural states, Second Amendment advocates are digging in their heels on the gun right

FORD
04-20-2018, 03:27 PM
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S3Fc21cBT_c/WE65gj7-yqI/AAAAAAAE2M4/BEVf2OJa8IsFYzyJWBhVoEo3K9F82ED7QCLcB/s1600/Poster%2B00393.png

jacksmar
04-20-2018, 03:55 PM
An American who values his fetish for guns over the lives of other Americans.

I love the commie lib left.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/09/de-blasio-aide-arrested-with-gun-was-riding-in-suv-that-reeked-of-weed-cops/

Reagan Stevens leaving Queens Criminal Court after being arrested and arraigned.

The Mayor Bill de Blasio aide charged with riding around with a loaded gun was nabbed in an SUV that reeked of marijuana, according to a criminal complaint.

Reagan Stevens, 42, was in the back seat of the 2002 Infiniti when she and two others were allegedly caught with the loaded 9mm Hi-Point semi-automatic pistol tucked in a green velvet bag in the glove compartment, court papers said.

Cops noticed there was a “strong odor of marijuana” wafting from the SUV, which was double-parked in Jamaica, Queens, near the scene of a shooting Saturday night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARD, you gun confiscation pussies are the new SF bath house HIV. You get sick and don't know it but you wind up dead.

If, however, you understand that crime can occur anywhere at anytime, and if you understand that you can be maimed or mortally wounded in mere seconds, you may wish to consider whether you are willing to place the responsibility for safeguarding your life in the hands of others. - A Nation of Cowards.

Seshmeister
04-21-2018, 12:38 AM
I love the commie lib left.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/09/de-blasio-aide-arrested-with-gun-was-riding-in-suv-that-reeked-of-weed-cops/

Reagan Stevens leaving Queens Criminal Court after being arrested and arraigned.

The Mayor Bill de Blasio aide charged with riding around with a loaded gun was nabbed in an SUV that reeked of marijuana, according to a criminal complaint.

Reagan Stevens, 42, was in the back seat of the 2002 Infiniti when she and two others were allegedly caught with the loaded 9mm Hi-Point semi-automatic pistol tucked in a green velvet bag in the glove compartment, court papers said.

Cops noticed there was a “strong odor of marijuana” wafting from the SUV, which was double-parked in Jamaica, Queens, near the scene of a shooting Saturday night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So fuck?

Nitro Express
04-21-2018, 05:37 AM
Hi Point. Basically a zinc and plastic brick that manages to shoot lead. About as trailer court as it gets.

Kristy
04-22-2018, 11:18 AM
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7dcae301a98a6e1c56100c15bb380fa0a917b643a3da9d42f9 ca9c7ef2d62555.jpg

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 01:06 AM
It just keeps getting better!!! You commie libs really run with same bullshit. TARD and the rest of you gun confiscation sissies don't get it at all. But your commonality deserves a better moniker, so I'll just address you fittingly as: TARDS People.

So for example TARDS People, the majority of all gun violence in the city of Chicago occurs with a handgun. Tell me, what it is you need to ban in Chicago? And remember, this reflects on your love and inclination to protect children. Children 2017: 246 shooting victims, 38 dead.

Not one assault rifle.

TARDS People?

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 01:10 AM
https://reclaimourrepublic.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/gun-shoot-vic.png

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 09:06 AM
It just keeps getting better!!! You commie libs really run with same bullshit. TARD and the rest of you gun confiscation sissies don't get it at all. But your commonality deserves a better moniker, so I'll just address you fittingly as: TARDS People.

Nobody is advocating confiscation, dipshit...

So for example TARDS People, the majority of all gun violence in the city of Chicago occurs with a handgun. Tell me, what it is you need to ban in Chicago? And remember, this reflects on your love and inclination to protect children. Children 2017: 246 shooting victims, 38 dead.

Not one assault rifle.

TARDS People?

The vast majority of murders in Chicago are targeted drug killings over turf and money, etc. Bigger gangs certainly have assault weapons, but they're not needed or ideal in close assassinations.

As for your very stupid point: do Army and Marine infantry carry only pistols into battle?

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 09:11 AM
How about this? Blackman disarms naked, crazy white bitch by taking his AR-15 and preventing a much higher death toll in latest mass-shooting. Then starts Gofundme campaign for victims...
https://i.imgur.com/9YvfStV.jpg

http://www.saintclairtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/694940094001_5774804993001_5774801592001-vs-1.jpg

FORD
04-23-2018, 09:52 AM

Not one assault rifle.

TARDS People?

The gun laws in Chicago aren't the problem. Most of the guns in Chicago actually come from Koch-corrupted Wisconsin or Pence-corrupted Indiana, both of which make it far too easy to get a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjio8BkTWOM

Nitro Express
04-23-2018, 06:08 PM
If someone is holding an automatic style pistol and they have their finger in the trigger guard, grab the top of the pistol and turn it towards the back of their hand and then shove the gun hard towards them. This will cause them to shoot themselves. A nice trick I learned in a defense class.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 07:43 PM
Nobody is advocating confiscation, dipshit...

And the resident professor for the TARDOS once again talks out of the left side of his butt cheek and is wrong as usual. Another commie Lib mantra: nobody wants to confiscate your guns.

That's exactly what you assholes want to do. Just own it. It'll make your life a lot easier than speaking out of both sides of your ass.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-bc-pa--exchange-protection-orders-gun-seizures-20180306-story.html

Thousands of firearms confiscated in court-ordered seizures

Confiscating firearms could easily be part of the job description for deputies on the second shift at the Westmoreland County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Jonathan Held said the shift that begins at 3 p.m. is when deputies are sent out to serve Protection From Abuse orders that require defendants to surrender their weapons.

"We usually get about 500 to 700 weapons a year," Held said, gesturing to the hundreds of firearms secured in an evidence room in the basement of the county courthouse. They range from pellet guns to pricey customized semiautomatic rifles.

Once confiscated, the guns are ticketed, logged in and held under lock and key for the duration of PFA orders that can last as long as three years.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 07:45 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/deerfield/news/ct-dfr-deerfield-assault-weapon-ban-tl-0412-story.html

Deerfield bans assault weapons and high-capacity magazines

Owners of assault weapons living in north suburban Deerfield have until June 13 to remove the firearms from within village limits or face daily fines after a ban was approved Monday night.

The Village Board of Trustees unanimously approved a ban on certain types of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, amending a 2013 ordinance that regulated the storage of those items.

The new ordinance prohibits the possession, sale and manufacturing of certain types of assault weapons and large capacity magazines within the village, according to the ordinance. One change from the law as it was originally discussed exempts retired police officers from the ban, according to Village Manager Kent Street.

Violations carry a fine of between $250 and $1,000 per day, according to Matthew Rose, the village attorney. He said the fine is levied each day until there is compliance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"an affluent Chicago suburb"

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 07:58 PM
How about this? Blackman disarms naked, crazy white bitch by taking his AR-15 and preventing a much higher death toll in latest mass-shooting. Then starts Gofundme campaign for victims...

AR15 disarms bad guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcidBGaJ4

FORD
04-23-2018, 08:34 PM
And the resident professor for the TARDOS once again talks out of the left side of his butt cheek and is wrong as usual. Another commie Lib mantra: nobody wants to confiscate your guns.

That's exactly what you assholes want to do. Just own it. It'll make your life a lot easier than speaking out of both sides of your ass.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-bc-pa--exchange-protection-orders-gun-seizures-20180306-story.html

Confiscating firearms could easily be part of the job description for deputies on the second shift at the Westmoreland County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Jonathan Held said the shift that begins at 3 p.m. is when deputies are sent out to serve Protection From Abuse orders that require defendants to surrender their weapons.

"We usually get about 500 to 700 weapons a year," Held said, gesturing to the hundreds of firearms secured in an evidence room in the basement of the county courthouse. They range from pellet guns to pricey customized semiautomatic rifles.

Once confiscated, the guns are ticketed, logged in and held under lock and key for the duration of PFA orders that can last as long as three years.

Way to take an article out of context, Jerksmear.

That is about removing guns from pieces of brain damaged shit who beat their wives & kids. NOT "gun confiscation" from sane, law abiding people. Geezus.... :rolleyes:

Now on the other hand, your Orange Lord and Savior had THIS to say recently on the subject of guns.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Seshmeister
04-23-2018, 09:03 PM
AR15 disarms bad guys

This outlines in detail the problem with your 50+ posts like this.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 09:33 PM

You mean taking guns from violent criminals that beat their family members or the mentally ill? Are you really this fucking retarded or is this an autistic troll?

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 09:35 PM
AR15 disarms bad guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcidBGaJ4

So one guy defends himself with an assault rifle (and could have used a pistol or a shotgun to achieve the same effect) versus several hundred or thousand murdered in mass shootings over the last decade...

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 09:35 PM
Way to take an article out of context, Jerksmear.

That is about removing guns from pieces of brain damaged shit who beat their wives & kids. NOT "gun confiscation" from sane, law abiding people. Geezus.... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, TARD.

It's those tricky sentences: "The Village Board of Trustees unanimously approved a ban on certain types of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, amending a 2013 ordinance that regulated the storage of those items."

and

"Once confiscated, the guns are ticketed, logged in and held under lock and key for the duration of PFA orders that can last as long as three years."

It isn't about its deemed by you and your new hero Trump, it's about confiscation. Don't confuse the other TARDOS, and explain the context of the Deerfield gun confiscation...

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 09:37 PM
I'm sorry, TARD.

It's those tricky sentences: "The Village Board of Trustees unanimously approved a ban on certain types of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, amending a 2013 ordinance that regulated the storage of those items."

and

"Once confiscated, the guns are ticketed, logged in and held under lock and key for the duration of PFA orders that can last as long as three years."

It isn't about its deemed by you and your new hero Trump, it's about confiscation. Don't confuse the other TARDOS, and explain the context of the Deerfield gun confiscation...

"Tricky sentences" or words? You mean like the seizing guns from violent wife-beaters that you get so outraged from?

FORD
04-23-2018, 09:42 PM
If somebody likes to beat up their wife or kids (or anybody else they might be living with) then they are a violent criminal, and they don't need a goddamned gun.

If they had a policy like this in your state, and took Fat Ass Zimmerman's guns away the first time he beat his ex wife, he never would have been able to murder a kid for being "armed" with a bag of Skittles.

Violent thugs don't need guns. Now on the other hand, maybe their wives/kids/girlfriends DO? That would be appropriate use of the "Stand Your Ground" defense, wouldn't it?

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 09:54 PM
This outlines in detail the problem with your 50+ posts like this.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Good little TARDO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=IHKm51XIHuE

Kristy
04-23-2018, 10:01 PM
Nice paid for Russian propaganda, you FAT "Commie-Lib" troll

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 10:04 PM
"Tricky sentences" or words? You mean like the seizing guns from violent wife-beaters that you get so outraged from?

Prof. TARDO, you stated, with your usual half assed commie lib affluent Buffalo suburb dogma,

"Nobody is advocating confiscation, dipshit..."

Now either turn in the smileys you received for competency or re-read.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 10:08 PM
Nice paid for Russian propaganda, you FAT "Commie-Lib" troll

Kristy, if the NRA is fucking with you, pull up your g-string and close your legs.

And for the record, I'm back down to 187 at 6 2"-3". I'm am Dr Love...

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Prof. TARDO, you stated, with your usual half assed commie lib affluent Buffalo suburb dogma,

Now either turn in the smileys you received for competency or re-read.

Oh, so criminals shouldm't have their guns taken away? Is that your trailer trash Florida inbred racist shot-stool talking?

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 10:15 PM
Kristy, if the NRA is fucking with you, pull up your g-string and close your legs.

And for the record, I'm back down to 187 at 6 2"-3". I'm am Dr Love...

That's the AIDS talking...

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 10:16 PM
If somebody likes to beat up their wife or kids (or anybody else they might be living with) then they are a violent criminal, and they don't need a goddamned gun.

If they had a policy like this in your state, and took Fat Ass Zimmerman's guns away the first time he beat his ex wife, he never would have been able to murder a kid for being "armed" with a bag of Skittles.

Violent thugs don't need guns. Now on the other hand, maybe their wives/kids/girlfriends DO? That would be appropriate use of the "Stand Your Ground" defense, wouldn't it?

wtf are you droning on about now? Laws? BHOle voters have no regard for the law. They stand in the interstate, they trash cities, they break in homes, and they trash universities.

Now on the other hand, maybe it would be appropriate for their wives/kids/girlfriends to shoot these assholes without having to worry about?
Good we agree.

Seshmeister
04-23-2018, 10:21 PM
Good little TARDO.

The gun industry telling gullible people they need to defend themselves from terrorism by buying their products.

Here are the actual stats

http://static1.uk.businessinsider.com/image/589de4e7dd089532228b4b4d-1201/bi-graphicsodds%20of%20dying.png

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 10:35 PM
Oh, so criminals shouldm't have their guns taken away? Is that your trailer trash Florida inbred racist shot-stool talking?

You're really not getting this or you're yanking on me.

Felons already can't own gun. Unless some empathetic leftist gave them back their rights. (That would never happen.)

I looked at that and it uses language like “reasonable specificity” TARD is using the same words to describe what constitutes a person who might hurt themselves or wives/kids/girlfriends. What do we have? Confiscation.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 10:47 PM
The gun industry telling gullible people they need to defend themselves from terrorism by buying their products.

Here are the actual stats

Really? Instead of trying to support your socialist pontification; use your goggglebox to find:

Unpublished CDC Study Confirms over 2 Million Annual Defensive Gun Uses

Good little TARDO.

Kristy
04-23-2018, 10:48 PM
Felons already can't own gun. Unless some empathetic leftist gave them back their rights. (That would never happen.)

Yes, they are called Republicans. Anyhoo, your ghey-as-fuck argument holds no water seeing felons commit crimes with guns in this country every god damn day.

I looked at that and it uses language like “reasonable specificity” TARD is using the same words to describe what constitutes a person who might hurt themselves or wives/kids/girlfriends. What do we have? Confiscation.

Odd that you don't know the fucking difference between confiscation and seizure of a weapon. If confiscation were true the guns that the police seized from Reinking would have never been returned to him or his father. Guess either one of you received the message because your imaginary jackbooted gun grabbers gave all the guns back to the American hero little terrorist Reinking. Such an unwise choice given that little terrorist Reinking went off to Washington behaving stranger than a homoerotic Rothtard with the voices in his head telling him Taylor Swift had wanted to fuck him in between bouts about wanting to kill himself. In in the arest report from when little terrorist Reinking went off to Washington they stated “Travis is hostile toward police and does not recognize police authority. Travis also possesses several firearms." Despite all his talk of suicide and disillusions of Ms. Swift so desperately wanting to suck his cock, Reinking apparently was able to keep his guns, because how else could he defend America against its enemies?

So go fuck yourself.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 10:53 PM
That's the AIDS talking...

No HI5 here.

Women and more women. Women In Love, Beautiful Girls, Bottoms Up, and I can't wait to Feel Your Love Tonight.

http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/1970248/863full-debra-jo-fondren.jpg

Oooooh!!!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 10:57 PM
You're really not getting this or you're yanking on me.

WTF would they? It you're charged with assaulting and terrorizing your family, or are an erratic mentally ill fuckwit (like you), you shouldn't have one either. But of course the NRA has actually helped felons get guns with their relentless rollbacks of laws on the books by lobbying politicians to neuter the ATF...

You have a complete "misnomer", strawman "tard". Because no one is saying confiscate guns from law abiding citizens.

If a "Muslim" says he wants to kill Americans (while living in Orlando), punches his wife, and has been arrested for walking naked into his neighbor's bathroom: should he be allowed to keep his HK416?

Because that is EXACTLY what you are saying! That he should.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 10:59 PM
No HI5 here.

Women and more women. Women In Love, Beautiful Girls, Bottoms Up, and I can't wait to Feel Your Love Tonight.

http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/1970248/863full-debra-jo-fondren.jpg

Oooooh!!!

Oh, you're so not gay!

Kristy
04-23-2018, 11:01 PM
Asscracksmar, with a little dick when he looks into the mirror/would not know a "commie lib" from his little dick NRA fib/ he so stupid and gave only give a blank stare.

Kristy
04-23-2018, 11:01 PM
Oh, you're so not gay!

Yet, you kinda are.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 11:05 PM
Yet, you kinda are.

Not in any sense of the word...

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 11:06 PM
Yes, they are called Republicans. Anyhoo, your ghey-as-fuck argument holds no water seeing felons commit crimes with guns in this country every god damn day.

Odd that you don't know the fucking difference between confiscation and seizure of a weapon. If confiscation were true the guns that the police seized from Reinking would have never been returned to him or his father. Guess either one of you received the message because your imaginary jackbooted gun grabbers gave all the guns back to the American hero little terrorist Reinking. Such an unwise choice given that little terrorist Reinking went off to Washington behaving stranger than a homoerotic Rothtard with the voices in his head telling him Taylor Swift had wanted to fuck him in between bouts about wanting to kill himself. In in the arest report from when little terrorist Reinking went off to Washington they stated “Travis is hostile toward police and does not recognize police authority. Travis also possesses several firearms." Despite all his talk of suicide and disillusions of Ms. Swift so desperately wanting to suck his cock, Reinking apparently was able to keep his guns, because how else could he defend America against its enemies?

So go fuck yourself.

So the no guns for felons laws don't work. And we agree again.

Listen my little g string TARDO, what part of individual rights are you struggling with?

The father was not guilty of any crime, had not been convicted of a crime, and due to that, had not forfeited his rights. Get it?

The issue is not that they allowed someone to keep the firearms. The issue in is that the duly appointed government official who had them, ultimately gave them back to the person who had mental problems. Like yourself. James Shaw Jr. is a hero btw.

Taylor Swift is a KISS fan, so go fuck yourself...

Kristy
04-23-2018, 11:09 PM
Oh fuck! It's American terrorism
https://s2.r29static.com//bin/entry/9f9/340x408/1786627/image.png

Quick! Buy an AR-15 everybody because the goat-cheese faced lizard Illuminati bitch who is also a serial killer with partner in crime Tim McGraw are CUMMING FOR YOUR GOD DAMN GUNS!

Just ask asscracksmar. He'll tell you the truth Oh, and don't forget to blame Obama before going to sleep tonight.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 11:11 PM
Not in any sense of the word...

Well, in the sense that you support special gay rights, support gay marriage, support gay athletes, vote for gay politicians, and have yet to compliment Debra Jo...

Kristy
04-23-2018, 11:13 PM
So the no guns for felons laws don't work. And we agree again.

No, you miss the god damn point, as usual.

The father was not guilty of any crime, had not been convicted of a crime, and due to that, had not forfeited his rights. Get it?

Who said he was, you suspended monkey fart?

The issue is not that they allowed someone to keep the firearms.

Um, yes it is.

The issue in is that the duly appointed government official who had them, ultimately gave them back to the person who had mental problems. Like yourself. James Shaw Jr. is a hero btw.

Yeah, and it fuckmucks like you who voted for a Rethuglicon congress to keep it that way, you reverse fart-sucking homoerotic ballsack on a string.

Taylor Swift is a KISS fan, so go fuck yourself...

Taylor Swift is Satan in a pop country pantomime.

jacksmar
04-23-2018, 11:22 PM
No, you miss the god damn point, as usual.
Who said he was, you suspended monkey fart?
Um, yes it is.
Yeah, and it fuckmucks like you who voted for a Rethuglicon congress to keep it that way, you reverse fart-sucking homoerotic ballsack on a string.
Taylor Swift is Satan in a pop country pantomime.

Suspended monkey fart? You got me. How does that happen? Is it still up the monkey's rectum or has been passed and just hangs in the area? And when you say monkey, do you mean like chimp or David Schwimmer's buddy?

You really needn't get your gstring in a froth over Taylor Swift. They said the same thing about Barbra Mandrell.

Kristy
04-23-2018, 11:28 PM
Whatever, you reverse fart-sucker.

FORD
04-24-2018, 12:53 AM
You really shouldn't insult Satan by associating Taylor Swift with him. https://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Kristy
04-24-2018, 02:39 AM
Taylor Swift is Satan.

Nickdfresh
04-24-2018, 03:02 PM
Well, in the sense that you support special gay rights, support gay marriage, support gay athletes, vote for gay politicians, and have yet to compliment Debra Jo...

I guess if you mean not opposing the above or giving much of a fuck about any of it, then I guess. You seem to care a lot though.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2781591.1473261283!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/lvbeauty9f.jpg

Nitro Express
04-25-2018, 03:19 AM
Taylor Swift is Satan.

She looks like a sex robot.

jacksmar
04-27-2018, 04:27 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/parkland-kid-draws-fire-for-shooting-ar-15-at-gun-range/2018/04/24/48ceb954-482b-11e8-8082-105a446d19b8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ea4e9325ecb4

Parkland kid draws fire for shooting AR-15 at gun range

by Josh Replogle and Kelli Kennedy | AP April 24

PARKLAND, Fla. — A Marjory Stoneman Douglas student alleges he was aggressively questioned by school administrators and local law enforcement after posting on social media that he fired an assault weapon at a gun range with his dad.

Junior Kyle Kashuv said he was brought in for questioning Monday by a school security officer and a Broward County deputy in what he says was an attempt to intimidate him.

On Tuesday, Kashuv told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that the meeting with officials was an interrogation.

After first being questioned by a school security officer, a Broward County deputy entered the room and sat behind the teen, Kashuv said. The deputy began asking Kashuv who the rifle belonged to and who he went shooting with. Kashuv said he asked if he could record the interview and was told that he couldn’t. The teen said he felt like the deputy was trying to get him to incriminate his father.

On Friday, Kashuv posted videos on Twitter showing him firing an AR-15 rifle at a target, saying it “strengthened my love for 2A” and taught him “America is the greatest country ever, where freedom intensifies and liberty is required to be a real American.”

ZahZoo
04-27-2018, 07:57 AM
Kashuv forgot to mention exercising his right to attention-whoring... but failed to exercise his common sense right of discretion...

If you don't want to subject yourself to scrutiny by law enforcement, it's generally best to not broadcast your personal business via social media... especially firing weapons in the heart of the center of a gun control debate!! That's called exercising your god given right to be a dumbass... good life lesson for the kid.

Nitro Express
04-27-2018, 09:45 AM
Kashuv forgot to mention exercising his right to attention-whoring... but failed to exercise his common sense right of discretion...

If you don't want to subject yourself to scrutiny by law enforcement, it's generally best to not broadcast your personal business via social media... especially firing weapons in the heart of the center of a gun control debate!! That's called exercising your god given right to be a dumbass... good life lesson for the kid.

Society in general has gone dumbass. I went to a school where almost all the guys had a knife on them and a gun in their truck in the school parking lot. Especially if it was hunting season. We had fist fights. Nobody pulled a knife. Nobody grabbed their gun. That would be the psycho sissy way of doing things. So the problem really is sissy assed kids who grew up on a game console and nobody bothered to teach them right from wrong at daycare.

FORD
04-27-2018, 12:09 PM
Kashuv??

Figures... the Russian kid would be the Trumpsucking ammosexual. :biggrin:

ZahZoo
04-28-2018, 08:15 AM
Society in general has gone dumbass. I went to a school where almost all the guys had a knife on them and a gun in their truck in the school parking lot. Especially if it was hunting season. We had fist fights. Nobody pulled a knife. Nobody grabbed their gun. That would be the psycho sissy way of doing things. So the problem really is sissy assed kids who grew up on a game console and nobody bothered to teach them right from wrong at daycare.

I grew up in very similar times with knives and guns everywhere... school violence consisted of fist fights. Most of which quickly degraded to pathetic wrasslin matches as nobody was very good at throwing punches to begin with.

I believe the problem with game consoles is the immersion factor and all that simulated violence has no consequences. Most kids don't end up emulating that shit in real life... but for the weak minded and mentally unstable it's not a good environment for them to spend significant time engaged in. That's a differing factor today that wasn't present growing up in the 60's & 70's as a kid.

Also especially in the 60's due to the civil rights movement and anti-war flareups... the US was a pretty dangerous place to live and grow up. People were making bombs and blowing up shit, killing people and even those who were supposed to be on the good side of the law were pretty brutal and violent. I recall the images and news reports from that era... it was much more violent with dire consequences than anything kids in the US have grown up with since... If you acted out inappropriately back then... society was swift, brutal and unforgiving in dishing out justice!

FORD
04-28-2018, 10:36 AM
There were some kids in my high school who I thought were on the crazy side. They didn't actually carry automatic weapons around school, but they did carry magazines (the paper kind, not ammo) advertising such weapons... "Soldier of Fortune" and that kind of thing. And some cheesy paperback series about a team of paramilitary gun nut terrorist types. One of these guys even considered himself to be a "Christian" and we had a number of debates about who Jesus would shoot.

That said though, it never really entered my mind that one of them would ever actually bring live weapons to school and/or use them there. There was one kid who died from stabbing wounds.... essentially self-inflicted as he was holding a knife in a very stupid way, just fucking around, and right next to a door which opened when he wasn't expecting it.

During the semester when the high school was under construction and we were forced to share lockers with other students (and not our choice of partners unfortunately) that was the one time I ever had serious concerns about somebody's mental health, when I opened by locker one morning and found a belt of 50 caliber shells and a bazooka barrel in it. Told the asshole if he ever put something like that in my locker again, he would find it relocated up his ass. Didn't bother going to the principal about it or anything like that though... I spent too much time there as it was. :littlebong:

Seshmeister
04-28-2018, 12:38 PM
I grew up in very similar times with knives and guns everywhere... school violence consisted of fist fights. Most of which quickly degraded to pathetic wrasslin matches as nobody was very good at throwing punches to begin with.

I believe the problem with game consoles is the immersion factor and all that simulated violence has no consequences. Most kids don't end up emulating that shit in real life... but for the weak minded and mentally unstable it's not a good environment for them to spend significant time engaged in. That's a differing factor today that wasn't present growing up in the 60's & 70's as a kid.

Also especially in the 60's due to the civil rights movement and anti-war flareups... the US was a pretty dangerous place to live and grow up. People were making bombs and blowing up shit, killing people and even those who were supposed to be on the good side of the law were pretty brutal and violent. I recall the images and news reports from that era... it was much more violent with dire consequences than anything kids in the US have grown up with since... If you acted out inappropriately back then... society was swift, brutal and unforgiving in dishing out justice!

This is such an old man point of view.

Violent crime is lower now than it was when you were at school. The time you describe with the 'unused' knives and guns was one of the most violent in US history.

Video games probably reduce crime because you don't get so many bunches of disaffected youths hanging about bored outside looking for trouble, they are indoors pretending to kill each other online.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

See that big fucking spike when you were a teenager (no I don't mean the one during the Depression. :yo: )

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sRzVocu46Bo/VbcOVPjAKhI/AAAAAAAAE_g/SI5yezk3Vkc/s1600/homicide_chart.png

What caused the big drop in the 1990s? Video games or Bill Clinton? Or maybe abortions of unwanted future scumbags 18 years earlier kicking in but that's not something you'll ever hear a US politician admit.

Seshmeister
04-28-2018, 12:51 PM
It occurred to me probably some proper academic research has been done on this rather than me just shooting my mouth off so I looked it up and I was half right.

It seems to have been 50% due to locking everyone up in prison and 50% Roe v Wade 20 years earlier.

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittUnderstandingWhyCrime2004.pdf

jacksmar
04-28-2018, 10:56 PM

What caused the big drop in the 1990s? Video games or Bill Clinton? Or maybe abortions of unwanted future scumbags 18 years earlier kicking in but that's not something you'll ever hear a US politician admit.

sesh, you are really gullible. It's embarrassing.

That crime rate chart doesn't even begin to tell anyone the truth. HillBilly caused the crime rate to drop. REMEMBER: WJC was the first black president.

So WJC talked to his Attorney General JR and the two of them decided to move Part I crimes to Part II crimes based on race and location. Had something to do with Vernon Jordan.

Eventually police departments across the US quit reporting. The data local PD's were turning in was changed to fit the narrative.

It goes on today. Under Kenyan Houseboy BHOle, you had to look really hard to the nationality of the perp.

Keep the socialist flame burning. It's expected of TARDOs

ZahZoo
04-29-2018, 08:14 AM

Violent crime is lower now than it was when you were at school. The time you describe with the 'unused' knives and guns was one of the most violent in US history.

Video games probably reduce crime because you don't get so many bunches of disaffected youths hanging about bored outside looking for trouble, they are indoors pretending to kill each other online.

See that big fucking spike when you were a teenager (no I don't mean the one during the Depression. :yo: )

Sesh... face it. You are no longer a young man yourself. May be time to adjust your delivery perspective... ;)

I think you misunderstood my point... I clearly stated my time as a kid was much more violent and crime ridden than today. Statistical crime rates per capita today are significantly below what they were when both you and I were kids. No question about it.

Those committing crimes and who they are targeting has changed measurably though comparing then and now... we were discussing the matter of mass shootings with high capacity weapons in schools by students. A crime element that didn't exist back then...

I don't believe gaming nor Slick Willie Clinton had a damn thing to do with the drop in overall crime statistics. That shift is/was more directly tied to civil rights, race relations, hate crimes and a huge shift in the social conscientiousness in how treat each other broadly across the US. Today's violent crime is most concentrated in large cities, by younger age groups and directly tied to economic factors, the drug trade and warring within races.

Specific to these school shootings... I was making a correlation to a combination of mental illness, social isolation and potentially gaming may have had a contributing factor. It's just a thought... I'm no expert. Just an "old guy" chatting with other old guys looking at what existed then and now...

jacksmar
04-29-2018, 03:55 PM
That shift is/was more directly tied to civil rights, race relations, hate crimes and a huge shift in the social conscientiousness in how treat each other broadly across the US.

ZZ, if you've filled out a lottery slip, that's all a sheriff''s dept. had to do in the late 80's and early 90's. It had age, race, gender, city, county, and basically Part I or Part II crime on the data slip provided back to FBI. It identified the victim in the same fashion. Fill in the circle. This worked fine and the data was 98% accurate. You could do pie charts, bar graphs, and real numbers per capita for example.

This worked until Vernon Jordan decided the circle was biased. That's a fact.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/22/us/some-experts-fear-political-influence-on-crime-data-agencies.html

The dispute about control of crime statistics and research came into the open recently after a Justice Department official leaked a major report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics to The Associated Press. The report was the bureau's annual study of the crime rate and had been held up for two months awaiting review by senior Justice Department officials, employees familiar with it say. The report showed a 9 percent decrease in violent crimes. Not one of these people has raised an accusation that this report, or any other, has been skewed.

Although it might seem arcane, the crime victims' survey was ''always hot news in the Justice Department'' and in the Clinton White House, Mr. Chaiken said, because data showing a drop in crime were beneficial to the administration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickdfresh
04-29-2018, 08:48 PM

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sRzVocu46Bo/VbcOVPjAKhI/AAAAAAAAE_g/SI5yezk3Vkc/s1600/homicide_chart.png

Some have speculated that the return of suburbanites to big cities in itself is a deterrent effect as it's harder to be a scumbag with a lot more people on the streets...

Nickdfresh
04-29-2018, 08:49 PM
ZZ, if you've filled out a lottery slip, that's all a sheriff''s dept. had to do in the late 80's and early 90's. It had age, race, gender, city, county, and basically Part I or Part II crime on the data slip provided back to FBI. It identified the victim in the same fashion. Fill in the circle. This worked fine and the data was 98% accurate. You could do pie charts, bar graphs, and real numbers per capita for example.

This worked until Vernon Jordan decided the circle was biased. That's a fact.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/22/us/some-experts-fear-political-influence-on-crime-data-agencies.html

The dispute about control of crime statistics and research came into the open recently after a Justice Department official leaked a major report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics to The Associated Press. The report was the bureau's annual study of the crime rate and had been held up for two months awaiting review by senior Justice Department officials, employees familiar with it say. The report showed a 9 percent decrease in violent crimes. Not one of these people has raised an accusation that this report, or any other, has been skewed.

Although it might seem arcane, the crime victims' survey was ''always hot news in the Justice Department'' and in the Clinton White House, Mr. Chaiken said, because data showing a drop in crime were beneficial to the administration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically you don't trust the idiots that you voted for and their Justice Dept.?

The fact is that you were THREE TIMES more likely to die a violent death in Colonial and Revolutionary America than you are today....

Nitro Express
04-29-2018, 10:05 PM
Sesh... face it. You are no longer a young man yourself. May be time to adjust your delivery perspective... ;)

I think you misunderstood my point... I clearly stated my time as a kid was much more violent and crime ridden than today. Statistical crime rates per capita today are significantly below what they were when both you and I were kids. No question about it.

Those committing crimes and who they are targeting has changed measurably though comparing then and now... we were discussing the matter of mass shootings with high capacity weapons in schools by students. A crime element that didn't exist back then...

I don't believe gaming nor Slick Willie Clinton had a damn thing to do with the drop in overall crime statistics. That shift is/was more directly tied to civil rights, race relations, hate crimes and a huge shift in the social conscientiousness in how treat each other broadly across the US. Today's violent crime is most concentrated in large cities, by younger age groups and directly tied to economic factors, the drug trade and warring within races.

Specific to these school shootings... I was making a correlation to a combination of mental illness, social isolation and potentially gaming may have had a contributing factor. It's just a thought... I'm no expert. Just an "old guy" chatting with other old guys looking at what existed then and now...

I think gaming has more to do with it than we admit. I was talking to an ex cop friend of mine and he said games and a lack of being taught right from wrong makes kids tend to be more violent. Saw an example of this yesterday. One of the kids in our neighborhood pulled a knife on his brother when a fight broke out over some popcorn. Now like I said, where I grew up everyone had a knife on them. Usually a nice lock blade. We never pulled our knifes even when we got into fist fights. You just didn't go there. Now kids go there immediately over who gets more popcorn. They really seem to be out of touch with how dangerous things like knives are. Why? They play with weapons on a game console. Something doesn't seem to register in their minds that a knife and an accident with one mind kill your brother and sure you are pissed at him at the moment but it nowhere justifies pulling a knife on him. We had knives and we had guns. I could have caused lots of carnage with my semiautomatic Browning shotgun I had as a kid. So could the other kids. Never happened. Why? We weren't playing violent video games and getting our reality messed up that way. We had discipline in the home and parents who taught us right from wrong. It all starts in the mind. I don't care what hardware you have available to you. Something has gone wrong where it wasn't wrong before.

It would be interesting to see what would happen to the murder rate if we legalized drugs. When I lived in Syracuse and Rochester, New York most the shootings were over drugs or turf wars. We created those problems by making booze illegal. It got better when prohibition was repealed. But then you have the for profit prison system to feed and certain agencies like their under the table money. Wells Fargo and HSBC are more than happy to launder the money and the FBI is more than happy to turn a blind eye to it.

Nitro Express
04-29-2018, 10:11 PM

I shot skeet in high school. I had a very expensive over under shotgun and didn't want to leave it in my truck. the vice principal was a family friend and so I asked if I could keep my shotgun in his office. Sure no problem. I had a case for it but after the last class I went down to the principal's office, got my shotgun and walked down the school halls with it and headed for the skeet range. Different times indeed.

Nitro Express
04-29-2018, 10:19 PM
Haha! That's exactly how those fights ended. Wrestling on the ground and good thing nobody knew how to throw a punch. Someone might actually have gotten really hurt. The girl fights were the most vicious. They would pull each other's hair and scratch each other like cats. Sounded like a cat fight too.

jacksmar
04-30-2018, 08:06 AM
So basically you don't trust the idiots that you voted for and their Justice Dept.?

The fact is that you were THREE TIMES more likely to die a violent death in Colonial and Revolutionary America than you are today....

PROF TARDO, I believe you. I was talking to Mr Whoopee about that very issue...

Nickdfresh
04-30-2018, 09:33 AM
I think gaming has more to do with it than we admit. I was talking to an ex cop friend of mine and he said games and a lack of being taught right from wrong makes kids tend to be more violent. Saw an example of this yesterday. One of the kids in our neighborhood pulled a knife on his brother when a fight broke out over some popcorn. Now like I said, where I grew up everyone had a knife on them. Usually a nice lock blade. We never pulled our knifes even when we got into fist fights. You just didn't go there. Now kids go there immediately over who gets more popcorn. They really seem to be out of touch with how dangerous things like knives are. Why? They play with weapons on a game console. Something doesn't seem to register in their minds that a knife and an accident with one mind kill your brother and sure you are pissed at him at the moment but it nowhere justifies pulling a knife on him. We had knives and we had guns. I could have caused lots of carnage with my semiautomatic Browning shotgun I had as a kid. So could the other kids. Never happened. Why? We weren't playing violent video games and getting our reality messed up that way. We had discipline in the home and parents who taught us right from wrong. It all starts in the mind. I don't care what hardware you have available to you. Something has gone wrong where it wasn't wrong before.

It would be interesting to see what would happen to the murder rate if we legalized drugs. When I lived in Syracuse and Rochester, New York most the shootings were over drugs or turf wars. We created those problems by making booze illegal. It got better when prohibition was repealed. But then you have the for profit prison system to feed and certain agencies like their under the table money. Wells Fargo and HSBC are more than happy to launder the money and the FBI is more than happy to turn a blind eye to it.

We do in fact have a legalized drug industry, the American pharmaceutical industry which has basically got a way with exacerbating the opiod crisis by lobbying to avoid any curtail. But I do think legalization of drugs and this is one area where actual 'socialism' might work with a gov't drug distribution system that empathizes treatment and forces people to take classes to get their drugs - this is already being done with success in Portugal...

Seshmeister
04-30-2018, 10:19 AM

So now you're blaming the British Empire? :D

Nitro Express
04-30-2018, 11:11 AM
We do in fact have a legalized drug industry, the American pharmaceutical industry which has basically got a way with exacerbating the opiod crisis by lobbying to avoid any curtail. But I do think legalization of drugs and this is one area where actual 'socialism' might work with a gov't drug distribution system that empathizes treatment and forces people to take classes to get their drugs - this is already being done with success in Portugal...

At the end of the day it all comes down to corruption in the government. Opiod's are a government regulated drug and as you stated all the pharmaceutical companies have to do is bribe the politicians. So even with regulation we have a big fail. Whether it's regulated capitalism or a socialist program ran out of the government it all boils down to who is regulating things. If too many people can be bought off then you are back to the same problem. Maybe it's not a drug problem but a bribery problem. The Chinese solved their opium problem by killing the users and the dealers. Maybe the only realistic way to solve things is to have a dictatorship that is anti-drug and bring the hammer down. Not that we want to go there but that might be the reality.

Nickdfresh
04-30-2018, 03:27 PM
So now you're blaming the British Empire? :D

Well, the root of all evil you know ;)

Nitro Express
04-30-2018, 03:31 PM
As far as empires go the British probably ran the best one. Not squeaky clean by any means but certainly better than anything the Spanish or French were running.

Nickdfresh
04-30-2018, 03:32 PM
As far as empires go the British probably ran the best one. Not squeaky clean by any means but certainly better than anything the Spanish or French were running.

The Belgians were the biggest cunts by far...

jacksmar
05-01-2018, 07:57 AM
It occurred to me probably some proper academic research has been done on this rather than me just shooting my mouth off so I looked it up and I was half right.

It seems to have been 50% due to locking everyone up in prison and 50% Roe v Wade 20 years earlier.

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittUnderstandingWhyCrime2004.pdf

I agree. This is called pretzel logic and you used it well. The same could be said about the PULSE shooting and intravenous drug users and
long term hospital care and the like.

sesh, you're really the top 1% of TARDs. Keep up the momentum...

FORD
05-02-2018, 12:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bWwsZOF.png

jacksmar
05-02-2018, 11:27 PM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=216477,filename=CUY1qvnUcAAg6MY_1 _.jpg

jacksmar
05-18-2018, 10:35 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/active-shooter-incident-santa-fe-high-school-texas-141104621--abc-news-topstories.html

10 dead, 10 wounded in shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, explosives found on campus: Officials

At least 10 people are dead after a 17-year-old student allegedly opened fire at Santa Fe High School in Texas this morning, sending students fleeing for their lives, the governor said.

Ten others were wounded, including a police officer who is in critical condition, officials said.

A teacher is among the dead, according to law enforcement officials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the orchestrated walk outs resolved this?

FORD
05-19-2018, 12:05 AM
Yeah, about that guy.......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdgWLXqVAAAvIPz.jpg

Looks like a card carrying member of Team Cheeto. :puke:

FORD
05-19-2018, 12:09 AM
And like his hero the Orange Imbecile, apparently he was a big fan of Nazis AND the Soviet Union.....

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/dimitios-facebook.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=318&strip=all

Nitro Express
05-19-2018, 03:50 AM
And like his hero the Orange Imbecile, apparently he was a big fan of Nazis AND the Soviet Union.....

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/dimitios-facebook.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=318&strip=all

Talk about a combination there. I never saw so much hate of anything in my life as watching a Soviet celebration of their victory over the Nazi fascists. I grew up where you were either a Nazi or a commie but never seen them mixed together. Just shows how clueless these kids now are.

Nitro Express
05-19-2018, 03:59 AM
https://i.imgur.com/bWwsZOF.png

He's saying vote for me or else.