PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Ordered Ed Schultz Not To Cover Bernie Sanders, Then Fired Him

FORD
04-21-2018, 10:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0w_8spt-6c

For the record, I'm not surprised.... The only three MSNBC hosts who ever had Bernie on the Air were Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann and Cenk Uygur.

All three were fired for no rational reason by the network. And replaced with Hillbot cunts like Joy Reid :puke:

jacksmar
04-21-2018, 11:16 PM
So MSNBC fired Ed in:

2015?

You really need to get over the past, man.

Nitro Express
04-22-2018, 04:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0w_8spt-6c

For the record, I'm not surprised.... The only three MSNBC hosts who ever had Bernie on the Air were Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann and Cenk Uygur.

All three were fired for no rational reason by the network. And replaced with Hillbot cunts like Joy Reid :puke:

That explains why Ed is on Russia Today.

Seshmeister
04-22-2018, 03:49 PM
Russia Today employ well known people from your own country who have beefs, often legitimate ones with your country's government and give them complete editorial freedom.

The rest of their programming is extreme state propaganda at least as bad as Fox maybe even worse. Employing people like Bernie or the ex first minister of Scotland in our case, gives them a veil of legitimacy.

FORD
04-22-2018, 04:31 PM
They don't employ Bernie. Bernie is still a sitting US Senator and not on the payroll of any TV network, either US based or otherwise. I'm not sure if he's appeared on Ed Schultz's RT program, as I haven't watched the network that much since Thom Hartmann's program (The Big Picture) ended. He probably appeared on Thom's show a few times before the 2016 primary, just as he was a regular on Thom's radio show back then.

Ed's current show is a 30 minute straight news program, so that doesn't allow as much time for guest appearances as his hour long format on MSNBC did.

Nitro Express
04-23-2018, 12:20 AM
Russia Today employ well known people from your own country who have beefs, often legitimate ones with your country's government and give them complete editorial freedom.

The rest of their programming is extreme state propaganda at least as bad as Fox maybe even worse. Employing people like Bernie or the ex first minister of Scotland in our case, gives them a veil of legitimacy.

RT is a mixed bag. Larry King has a show there who really is just a guy who got bored with retirement but no major network will give a gig to. The only thing is RT doesn't get great ratings in the US. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't have some beefs with their government. That's everyone. Sure it's got some propaganda. What state owned media channel doesn't have that?