PDA

View Full Version : Google Always Advancing Better Ways Of Spying On You

Kristy
04-23-2018, 03:07 PM
Here's your real "deep state" you dumb homoerotic worshiping motherfuckers and classic rock scum:

Google Research engineers have developed a deep learning system that can separate voices from audio-visual data recorded in crowded environments. The result was a system that could be used to isolate voices in environments with multiple humans talking. The only condition is that the talking person's face must be visible on screen, so the AI can correlate one of the multiple voice tracks to a certain face and prioritize it over the rest:

Story here:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/technology/google-develops-ai-that-can-separate-voices-in-a-crowd/

FORD
04-23-2018, 05:59 PM
There's a reason I don't use any voice activated shit on my Android phone (or my video streamer before I took Android off that shit and replaced it with Linux... which I wish I could do to the goddamned phone)

And I don't use Skype or any sort of video calling thing. Hell, I don't even have Google Hangouts enabled on the phone.

Google is a necessary evil on some levels, but they get as little evil out of me as I can possibly limit them to.

Nickdfresh
04-23-2018, 10:16 PM
OMFG they're relentless...