PDA

View Full Version : Half of the Country Thinks Cheeto Is a Racist.

FORD
07-04-2018, 01:35 AM
...and the rest of his numbers ain't so great either.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wrz1flvzk0

bueno bob
07-04-2018, 02:50 AM
Even though I was very distracted at the time with other things, I found that I wasn't terribly surprised when he was elected. The second he started running, the media instituted a whole new set of rules as to what he was allowed to do (everything) and what would get him drummed out of the race (nothing). The media finally realized it's greatest dream, and that was a Presidential election cycle more set up as a run-up to Wrestlemania than an actual campaign. I honestly don't know why Trump rails against the media as much as he does, considering they're really the best friends he has. As far as being racist, well...he's not overly racist, yet; certainly seems pretty good at picking fights with minorities though.

Terry
07-04-2018, 09:02 AM
The media LOVED covering Trump during the campaign, because he was a ratings-getter in a way that Hillary Clinton wasn't and he was a ratings-getter in a way that none of the seemingly endless amount of GOP primary hopefuls would have been had they got the nomination, and the news media now are in it for the revenue.

Dunno about overly racist, but Trump certainly is overtly racist. Having said that, I tend to think if you look at how people actually live vs. merely what they say, a lot of people tend to like living surrounded by other people who have the same color as their own. Even wealthy white liberals, who say all the right things about race, yet actually live in gated enclaves surrounded by other wealthy whites.

ZahZoo
07-05-2018, 09:52 AM
I find the realm of racism is pretty murky today... Almost anything one does can be twisted into some sort of negative racial perspective.

As Terry mentions... do/say everything right in your day to day life. Buy a nice house based on location, security, investment value and end up with majority of your neighbor's demographic being Caucasian then by default there has to be some sort of racist motivation involved.

Is there really such a thing as a non-racist..?