PDA

View Full Version : Olsen Twins "Got Milk" Ad Axed

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Anorexia? Coke Addiction? Who knows? But the Milk Campaign has been axed because they say Mary Kate does not promote a healthy image...

Olsen Twins Scrub Milk Mustaches
Jul 7, 7:33 AM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Out of "sensitivity to their current situation," the "got milk?" magazine ads featuring twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have been retracted.

Mary-Kate recently entered a treatment program for what her publicist called a "health-related issue." People and Us Weekly magazines have reported the 18-year-old actress has an eating disorder.

Ashley recently canceled a trip to Australia to promote the twins' new film, "New York Minute," to be with her sister.

Hugh Williams, a director with the Milk Processor Education Program, told The Associated Press on Tuesday the ads were pulled out of "sensitivity to their current situation."

Williams said the ads may run in the future.

The magazine ads featuring the Olsen twins, each with the trademark milk mustache, began running May 7 and were to continue to the end of July.

When the advertising campaign was announced, Mary-Kate said in a statement, "We wanted to appear in this ad because we love the campaign and we want to help make sure our fans are healthy like us."

The campaigne was never released... this is the only pic I could find of the ad... Not very clear...

http://members.fortunecity.com/othertv/00pics00/gotmilk/003.jpg

Mezro
07-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Olsen Twins "Got Milk" Ad Axed In Favor Of New "Got Blow" campaign.

Mezro...snort, binge, purge, snort, repeat

bru87tr
07-08-2004, 04:53 PM
more like got sperm, little sluts!

JCOOK
07-08-2004, 04:55 PM
BOYYOYYOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustoffa
07-08-2004, 08:08 PM
If the shit's all over their upper lip like that, they need to give
the hand bumps a rest and get a fucking straw. Stupid coke
whores.

Big Troubles
07-08-2004, 08:22 PM
Think Dave will double bang them in a wild coke threesome? :D

ashstralia
07-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Think Dave will double bang them in a wild coke threesome? :D

aaah, yeah!
ooh! that's it, mary kate,
a little more to the left!

Dan
07-08-2004, 09:58 PM
Funny stuff B.T.

Hecubus
07-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Got blow?

degüello
07-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Those milk ads all look like bukakke fests.

Wayne L.
07-11-2004, 02:40 PM
It's kind of funny & it's kind of sad in a way watching the Olsen Twins empire sink like the Titanic because all their fans who grew up with them watching Full House up to now are disappointed in their own self destruction due to their own stupidity!!!

twonabomber
07-11-2004, 04:12 PM
how's this?

JCOOK
07-12-2004, 01:28 PM
ive' been waitin for those two to turn eighteen so i dont' have to feel guilty when i "wrestle with my manhood"!!