PDA

View Full Version : Shit flingers outed

jacksmar
10-19-2018, 07:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNXspBOAbFE

Terry
10-19-2018, 07:49 AM
Looks like a put-up/con-job/playacting to me.

jacksmar
10-19-2018, 08:21 AM
I guess this idiot had some kind of snowboarding business or something. Floaters or something. I can't imagine that there wasn't some kind of set up here because how do you know who a 9/11 widow is?

Anyway, the shit flingers have to realize what goes around comes around.

The left is correct about one thing: women shouldn't have to wear bras. I truly look forward to the day when women can march down Pennsylvania Avenue in protest wearing nothing but sunglasses, Birkenstocks, white diamonds perfume without fear of being photographed lewdly for a mother-daughter standing comparison or videotaped for a bunch of sick perverted deaf prison inmates.

Those images should speak for themselves as women stand proudly baring all and standing United under one large pussy cap singing in harmony, with kissing and light petting for the free exchange of ideas and nail polish tips.

Women should no longer have to bear the weight and while wearing nothing should choose to lie down with each other out of respect of each other's minds and form several Stars & Stripes to commemorate the occasion and to show unity and sisterhood displayed for all to see in the LA Coliseum or South Beach Miami depending on travel restrictions for nude flyers.

Nickdfresh
10-19-2018, 08:51 AM
The Antifa "boogyman" nonsense again. The right wings way of saying "Nazis aren't so bad"...

The video is probably a fake set up to demonize a group that largely doesn't actually exist as a cohesive movement the fear-mongering jerkoffs would have us (scared old white people) believe...

Maybe they could post videos of Antifa opposing nazis assholes, killing ISIS and defending a progressive democratic enclave in Syria? Even if true, some Antifa might be assholes. But some also died fighting terrorists in Syria and are heroes...

jacksmar
10-19-2018, 09:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4Axr39sxo

Kristy
10-19-2018, 10:43 AM
This is so cool. Cunting Rethuglicon fear mongering to distract from their F A T Orange leader who remaining grey matter has been so eaten away by syphilis spirochetes that even his fellow Rethuglicons in Congress who want to gut everything and loot the Treasury are starting to take notice that fear is all they have. Problem is, I do feel a bit let down. With the midterms so close all the Rethuglicons can deliver on is some shitty "Dummycrat" movies, a handful of Antifa rhetoric, and "rallies" held in 2,000-seat airplane hangers.

Where's the slaughter, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Where's all the patriots with their bad ass Putin paid for AK's ready to take to the streets and waste all of them Soros paid for liberals? Where's the big "fuck you" to China (much less Saudi Arabia)? Where's all the little white children beating up and killing their black, Mexican and Muslim (especially them) schoolmates - you know, to revise history? Are these cuts not going to pay for their brown shirts? Where's all the white women making F A T racist babies who grow up to fire bomb abortion clinics by age 3? Where's the god damn wall that corporations can't wait spend their tax cuts to lace advertising all over it? What's with all the poor, the old, the ill not dying fast enough? How come I can't drive my motherfucking gas guzzling behemoth pick up truck over endangered wild life refuges yet only to turn it into a NASCAR track later on?

These god damn motherfucking lying Rethuglicons bags of fetid shit. They promised to make America great for my whiteness but all they have is staged videos. I feel so fucking cheated right now.

Kristy
10-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Keep those vids cumming asscracksmar, I need some comedy in my life right now.

Terry
10-19-2018, 02:47 PM
I guess this idiot had some kind of snowboarding business or something. Floaters or something. I can't imagine that there wasn't some kind of set up here because how do you know who a 9/11 widow is?

Anyway, the shit flingers have to realize what goes around comes around.

The left is correct about one thing: women shouldn't have to wear bras. I truly look forward to the day when women can march down Pennsylvania Avenue in protest wearing nothing but sunglasses, Birkenstocks, white diamonds perfume without fear of being photographed lewdly for a mother-daughter standing comparison or videotaped for a bunch of sick perverted deaf prison inmates.

Those images should speak for themselves as women stand proudly baring all and standing United under one large pussy cap singing in harmony, with kissing and light petting for the free exchange of ideas and nail polish tips.

Women should no longer have to bear the weight and while wearing nothing should choose to lie down with each other out of respect of each other's minds and form several Stars & Stripes to commemorate the occasion and to show unity and sisterhood displayed for all to see in the LA Coliseum or South Beach Miami depending on travel restrictions for nude flyers.

Well, I'm with you on the public girl-on-girl kissing and light petting, at any rate...;););)

FORD
10-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Looks like a put-up/con-job/playacting to me.

Yeah, this has "Pimpy O'Keefe" stink all over it. If not him, then some other Trumpsucking fool copying his propaganda tactics.

Seshmeister
10-19-2018, 08:09 PM
The Antifa "boogyman" nonsense again. The right wings way of saying "Nazis aren't so bad"...

Exactly remember the happy days when everyone was anti-facist?

I guess now some Republicans will find the start of Saving Private Ryan as an unjustifiable aggressive act by Antifa?

jacksmar
10-23-2018, 11:30 AM
Keep those vids cumming asscracksmar, I need some comedy in my life right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGSd29-fhsQ

Kristy, Size A Tits out now!!!