PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Speaking Tour Huge Fail - Nobody Shows Up

FORD
12-22-2018, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faGjgYgD-Iw

Kristy
12-22-2018, 04:29 PM
Is Jimmy Dore your new homoerotic fixation now? That guy is fucking retarded.

Terry
12-24-2018, 11:00 AM
In addition to the sheer naked cash grab, to me the speaking tour also appeared - to me, anyway - to be some sort of litmus test about the sort of support Hillary could expect if she made another run in 2020. That the speaking tour was so badly unattended will in no way deter Hillary from running again if she wants to, although it should.

The Clintons just don't know when to quit. Tenacity such as that can be admirable, but by now it should be clear even to their remaining supporters that the Clintons have no real ideological core beyond their own self-promotion. If you look at the totality of what the Clintons achieved, on the foreign front it was a joke. Domestically, none of it resembled anything a traditional democrat (much less a progressive) could define as liberal in any sense.

At this point, the Clintons are hurting the party more than they are helping. But the Clintons still consider the party theirs to do with what they please.

If Hillary runs in 2020 and is the nominee...fuck, I wasn't thrilled about voting for her in 2016, but did. Should that be the case two years from now, I'll stay home.

ZahZoo
12-25-2018, 08:40 AM
Time for them to move on...