PDA

View Full Version : Just to fuckin funny

Ozzy Fudd
07-08-2004, 10:35 PM
How do you start this .....
About two weeks ago
my next door neighbor picks up this chick and brings her home while his old lady dries out for 30 days, has all kinds of wild kinky sex he says man dude what a blow job she can give he says.

Then he tells me it was some good eatin pussy and starts to chuckle .
I ask what's funny about that man...he wispers across the fence,
she had a dick man. Fuckin schocked i said how the fuck could eat that man (meaning U outta your fuckin mind !!) Aww shit dude i just moved that fuckin cock right outa the way. So being a asshole that i am i said hey did you suck that dick too. he goes no man and had a fucked up look on his face . i got her in every hole se had man then he (still drunk i think) slipped up and said then it was her turn NOW i'm laughing, what ...you took it up your ass ? almost kinda proud he goes yupp it had to go at least 9 inches he said. I go you fuckin fudge packer i can never look at you the same knowin this shit ! he goe's man i cant even sit down ..an if i do i gotta lean off to one side. at this point i am crying from laughing so hard. he goes well man i gotta get back in now and clean up the mess we made i'll se ya latter.

so guess where he went tonight...:ky: :rofl: :spank:

BIGBADZERO
07-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Uh... OK?

Ozzy Fudd
07-10-2004, 01:52 PM
My badd i thought it was funny

The Knockz
07-10-2004, 01:53 PM
was it Flap's mother?

Sarge
07-10-2004, 04:50 PM
So she has a cunt and a dick?
What the fuck is this guys problem?

classicdude
07-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Dude, was that fudgepacker wearing red....and reeking of tequila????

Seshmeister
07-11-2004, 10:44 PM
I would grow a higher hedge

Ozzy Fudd
07-12-2004, 06:51 PM
LOL the drunk fucker got her again, or it again I got a 6ft stockaide fence he stands 6'6" his old lady found out an it threw her into another reason why she can never stay sober. she came banging on my door that fucken fudgepacker i never knew he was a fag ( i got all i can do to keep laughing) tell her what happend i heard all the yelling and screaming He's a fudgepacker chuck, a god damm fudge packer, what am i gonna do? i dont know honey maybe you two should go out tonight ...lol and shut the door

seenbad
07-12-2004, 08:33 PM
That's an .....odd story. That fuckin guy is one lost soul man. oof.

BlimpyCHIMP™
07-12-2004, 09:33 PM
EVEN THE SHIT I SEENED IN COUNTY JAIL - THEM FUCKIN COPS WOULD FIND A TRANNY OR A HERMAPHRODITE N' JUST CHECK IF ITS GOT A DICK. BOOBS PLUS DICK = THE FUCKER GOES WITH THE BOYS.

NO DICK = THE DOPE GETS HOUSED WITH THEM BITCHES WITH THE PURTEE HAIR LIKE WHAT KNOCKZ GOTZ

Dan
07-12-2004, 09:39 PM
"Chicks with Dicks"

BlimpyCHIMP™
07-12-2004, 09:47 PM
CHICKZ W/ DICKZ GET HOUSED IN JAIL WITH THE QUEERBOYZ

THATS CALIFORNIA LAW RIGHT THERE, BE SHE/HE A KING, A QUEEN OR A THING IT NO MATTAH