PDA

View Full Version : Spanish word on restaurant's menu sends MAGAtt into tirade

FORD
03-27-2019, 12:08 PM
ANAHEIM, Calif. - A bilingual menu apparently set off a customer in Anaheim, Calif. recently, and a security camera caught him going into an all-out rant on employees.

He even threatened to call immigration.

"It' says it in Mexican. We're not in Mexico. We're in America. Not Spanish," the customer can be heard saying.

Customers eventually tried to come to the cashier's defense.

"I'm an American! I don't do Spanish," he says.

The owner of Palapas Tacos said the man could not understand the special's board because one word was in Spanish.

"My cashier was really shaking when he left. Since he got in, he was aggressive, he was not having a good day," said Juan Del Rio, the restaurant's owner.

The sign for the special said it's only good on Viernes, which means Friday in Spanish. Inside the restaurant elsewhere, it clearly says "Friday."

But even when the cashier pointed that out, witnesses said the man didn't let up.

"I honestly don't know if he is racist, he hates Mexicans, or hates his life," said Del Rio.

Uh, that would be "all of the above", Juan. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-27-2019, 07:53 PM
Man if I'm ordering tacos I want a guy by the name of Juan Del Rio making them. I want Juan not Don when tacos are concerned.

Who's going to buy a bottle of taco sauce with William Langenfelder on the label? No. You are grabbing the bottle that says Juan Del Rio on it.

Sgt Schultz
03-28-2019, 01:11 PM
ANAHEIM, Calif. - A bilingual menu apparently set off a customer in Anaheim, Calif. recently, and a security camera caught him going into an all-out rant on employees.

"I honestly don't know if he is racist, he hates Mexicans, or hates his life," said Del Rio.

Uh, that would be "all of the above", Juan. :biggrin:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BLUkgRAy_Vo/maxresdefault.jpg