PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Favor

Lqskdiver
07-09-2004, 02:51 PM
I no longer have Photoshop, seeming that I don't need it.....

....could someone shrink up this pic for me?

Thanks

Lqskdiver
07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
I guess I should have stated that I wanted it for an avatar, so 100x100 pixels would do.

Ally_Kat
07-09-2004, 03:36 PM
here ya go, hun

Pink Spider
07-09-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry, but that's not a true statement. Shrub has got the Al Qaeda seal of approval. ;)

Al Qaeda Endorses Bush (http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=33029)

The statement said it supported President Bush in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry , as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

In comments addressed to Bush, the group said:

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

"Because of this we desire you (Bush) to be elected."

Big Train
07-09-2004, 05:10 PM
It is only the "white devil" they know. Once they get to know Kerry, the will realize the he and Edwards are to busy hugging that for anything to happen to them and that their opportunities will quadruple...

Pink Spider
07-09-2004, 05:44 PM
I have WAY too much time on my hands. :D

Satan
07-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Most Unholy, Pinky http://progress.democraticunderground.com/images/smiley_evilGrin.gif

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
I'm sorry, but that's not a true statement. Shrub has got the Al Qaeda seal of approval. ;)

Al Qaeda Endorses Bush (http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=33029)

The statement said it supported President Bush in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry , as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

That is SO true... ...the terrorists couldn't ask for a more incompetent boob to keep running (uh?) this country...

Seshmeister
07-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Bush helps terrorist recruitment on a daily basis.

Anyone that doesn't see that is being simplistic.

If a bee stings you then it's not a good idea to wander around hitting every hive in the area with a stick claiming you have started a war on bees and have killed hundreds already...

Seshmeister
07-09-2004, 08:48 PM
I notice that there are only 20 stars on that flag.

Is that because Bush doesn't need to get a majority of the votes to win the election...?:)

Dr. Love
07-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Someone at my workplace has a bumper sticker that says "Redefeat Bush".

I laughed, but was mildly disturbed.

FORD
07-09-2004, 11:45 PM
http://www.bushstolethepresidency.com/db2/00107/bushstolethepresidency.com/_uimages/redefeatbush.jpg

rustoffa
07-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
If a bee stings you then it's not a good idea to wander around hitting every hive in the area with a stick claiming you have started a war on bees and have killed hundreds already...

Holy shit that's fucking funny.....

FORD
07-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Someone at my workplace has a bumper sticker that says "Redefeat Bush".

I laughed, but was mildly disturbed. http://prodtn.cafepress.com/6/10156116_F_tn.jpg

FORD
07-09-2004, 11:54 PM
http://prodtn.cafepress.com/6/10913916_F_tn.jpg

tobinentinc
07-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Like Clinton, Kerry will bargain with terrorists and we will have another attack far worse than 9/11, because they will take our money and supplies and turn them against us. Say what you want but it will happen. Voting for Kerry is like an invitation for another terrorist attack.

Lqskdiver
07-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Pink Spider

No truerer statement said. What democrats have done is allow the moral decay of society to flourish...from gay marriage, to what's viewed on tv...all blasphemous in the eyes of the Arab and Muslim nation. You think this is what they want.

The entire Muslim and Arab world doesn't hate Bush (no pun intentended). It's only a faction of rebellious zealots who seek to overthrow their existing leadership and replace it with more hardcore radicals. It's fools like you (no offense) that seek to replace our leadership with a type of doctrine that allows the practice of moral decadence in our culture. The FCC is now tightening the reigns on this longtime practice and oooohhhh, Howard Stern is not taking it.

There is freedom of speech and common decency in public eyes. That shouldn't be too hard to separate. Now don't get me wrong, I don't advocate book burning..everybody has a choice. But when you have young immature psuedointellectuals claiming to be doing for the good of Gaia (Fuck For The Rainforest) (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7349)) you're just basically full of shit.

Moral Decadence, my FRIEND. That will be our ultimate destruction.

Lqskdiver
07-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
here ya go, hun

Shit, Alley, it's just a mite too big in pixels.

Can you hook me up with 97x97?. I would be much obliged.

FORD
07-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Shit, Alley, it's just a mite too big in pixels.

Can you hook me up with 97x97?. I would be much obliged.

Here ya go.....

Lqskdiver
07-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Some more of your democratic practices...sneaking in to win.

;)

ELVIS
07-10-2004, 01:29 PM
This is a tiny bit smaller...

Big Train
07-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Kerry/Edwards is the biggest clusterfuck of stupidity in the universe. I watched John Kerry at work in my home state for decades and I can tell you one thing, he may have the cunning, but he sure doesn't have the drive. What we will have is a guy completely asleep at the wheel...please continue bashing bush, I love to see the creative works of art and fiction...encourage creativity in your home, it's good for the kids...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
Like Clinton, Kerry will bargain with terrorists and we will have another attack far worse than 9/11, because they will take our money and supplies and turn them against us. Say what you want but it will happen. Voting for Kerry is like an invitation for another terrorist attack.

Oh, ye of such limited intelligence...