PDA

View Full Version : O.K. Just tell me what IF.....

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Ally, Ashcroft, and all the rest of you Bush Sheep...

...Just answer me this. What if...

1. You were to find out that there were no terrorists involved in 9-11, and those planes were remotely controlled?

2. You found out that Bush planned this whole attack and subsequent war as a means to further the oil dynasty of both he and Dick Cheney's families?

3. You were to find out that the whole 'War on Terrorism' and the fear of another terrorist attack was used repeatedly during his term to bolster his public standing and to thwart anyone looking deeper into what has gone before.

4. You were to find out he really did work in conjunction with his brother to steal the election.

5. You found out all this information 5-10 years after the fact, AFTER living in fear of 'terrorists' and putting up with all the fear propoganda for all that time?

I know you are all going to bash it and deny it, so for the sake of arguement, just humor me.

I'm asking you to assume for a minute it all comes to light in some undeniable 'Watergate' fashion...

...Honestly, what would your opinion of George W. Bush be then???

What would your feelings be?

Big Train
07-09-2004, 07:40 PM
Cause I don't TOTALLY disagree with Bush, that makes me a Bushsheep right?Lowest Common Denominator right?

I love this little scenario here. As you have just described, I'd called Michael Moore and tell him I have a great "Script" for a "Documentary".

If all that were true, then you would have something. Of course, to get there, you would have to invent a time machine, erase a people who hate us or passify them to an enourmous degree, invent a time machine, bend the time-space continium...but you might have something. Prove it and I'll bite...

BigBadBrian
07-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth

1. You were to find out that there were no terrorists involved in 9-11, and those planes were remotely controlled?

2. You found out that Bush planned this whole attack and subsequent war as a means to further the oil dynasty of both he and Dick Cheney's families?

3. You were to find out that the whole 'War on Terrorism' and the fear of another terrorist attack was used repeatedly during his term to bolster his public standing and to thwart anyone looking deeper into what has gone before.

4. You were to find out he really did work in conjunction with his brother to steal the election.

5. You found out all this information 5-10 years after the fact, AFTER living in fear of 'terrorists' and putting up with all the fear propoganda for all that time?

I know you are all going to bash it and deny it, so for the sake of arguement, just humor me.

I'm asking you to assume for a minute it all comes to light in some undeniable 'Watergate' fashion...

You're a bigger idiot than FORD. This thread takes the moron prize. You're a piece of work. FORD, you're hereby relieved as the Liberal Idiot In Charge. :D :D :D

Satan
07-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Anyway you slice it, the Bush Criminal Empire is ultimately responsible for 9-11. Either they did it themselves - as the PNAC manifesto implies they would. Or Osama did it himself. But Osama is a 30 year associate of the BCE, trained at US taxpayer expense by George Bush Sr's CIA. Even if Osama really HAD become an enemy of the BCE, might it be because they killed his older brother?

Know the facts. And know that you won't get them from the corporate media.

Guitar Shark
07-09-2004, 08:14 PM
For once, I agree with Brian!

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You're a bigger idiot than FORD. This thread takes the moron prize. You're a piece of work. FORD, you're hereby relieved as the Liberal Idiot In Charge. :D :D :D

I already said you'd act so moronically, but I'm glad I touched a nerve. Now picture me twisting the knife.

Answer the question objectively, or don't bother to post please. i am wondering if you can open your mind is all. I'm not even saying it's all true, I'm asking what your feelings would be if this was the type of information to come to light in the future...

Big Train
07-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Disagreement is not acting moronically, even though your feelings may think so.

I've imagined my nerves being touched. Am I too imagine this knife in the same way I imagined your argument? Fits well with this imagined reality...Imagination IS fun, my 1st grade teacher was right.

rustoffa
07-09-2004, 09:59 PM
I already said you'd act so moronically, but I'm glad I touched a nerve. Now picture me twisting the knife.

Don Henley used to sport an afro.:D

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy
She'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
You're losin' all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late

Ally_Kat
07-09-2004, 11:08 PM

:sleepy:

You lost me after there. Sorry, but I'm not debating with someone who insists on entering each political conversation thinking they are right no matter what and that I'm a sheep, not to mention an idiot, because I see things differently than they do. At least me and Ford can talk without him coming across as if he feels more important/smarter than me.

ELVIS
07-10-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

MEGADITTOS !!

:elvis:

ELVIS
07-10-2004, 02:24 AM

I'm not a Bush Sheep...

I would be amazed...

That hypothetical suggestion is entirely impossible. The structure of the U.S. government does not allow for such a scenario...

I would want him out of office and prosecuted...

What do you mean "what has gone before" ???

Did you make it out of third grade ??

Gore lost by a bigger margin with every recount...

I'm not living in fear.. are you ??

It would be bad of course...

Dude.. this is the stupidest thing I've ever done on the net...

:rolleyes:

lucky wilbury
07-10-2004, 03:02 AM
i still say "the cia is hacking my computer" thread is funnier but this ranks up there.

ELVIS
07-10-2004, 03:23 AM
I can't believe I answered that crap!

:D

Lqskdiver
07-10-2004, 10:20 AM

WHAT IF Marvel comics based a comic book on your fantasy. Because face it you left wing wackos, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS!

How hard is it to prove in a court of law, hell even in the public court of opinion that all of these accusations are true. Think about it!!

1. You've made a movie based on this propranda.
2. You've started a radio program.
3. You've had every liberal spineless Hollywood wacko spew the same crap on every liberal program.
4. You've got major media coverage involved including
Time magazine and Rolling Stone, the pinnacles of liberal readership.
5. And a whole host of other propraganda outlets.

AND YOU STILL CAN'T BRING DOWN THE MAN

Who is the Sheep?

Let me ask you this....What if none your baseless accusations are NOT true. Does any of you libs have the gall to answer that one? Elvis came forth...time to cowboy up!

FORD
07-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver

Let me ask you this....What if none your baseless accusations are NOT true. Does any of you libs have the gall to answer that one? Elvis came forth...time to cowboy up!

The most ridiculous conspiracy theory about 9-11- 01 is this one....

It is blatently anti-semitic and totally stretches the bounds of believability (note that Arabs are Semites).

It goes something like this:

There is a massive Arab/Semite conspiracy to destabilize the West.

There is a gigantic network of Arab/Semite spies and agents throughout the world, at the beck and call of a BIG Semite called bin Laden.

Controlling this gigantic network of Semite spies and agents from a cave in Afghanistan (while all the time under observation by the CIA and friends (who have produced tapes of this master plotter conversing with his mother)) bin Laden manages to destroy the two largest commercial buildings in the USA and put a significant dent in the Pentagon.

Not only this, but he is cunningly able to stand-down the United States Air Force, thus permitting this immense destruction to occur without airforce interference, which would have otherwise quickly laid waste to his plans. Such an achiever.

And not only this, but in order to sow confusion among his enemies, he publicly, and repeatedly, denies any involvement whatsoever in this amazing achievement. Such a man.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it.

Only the maddest -- probably insane -- conspiracy theorists believe this dribble.

Seriously guys, some people actually believe this crap.

Lqskdiver
07-10-2004, 11:55 AM
You left out the part that the US funds his trainings and the CIA helped set up in his CAVE the remote satellite system with Direct TV and AOL so he could keep in contact with the outside world. Don't believe me...search BLADINPLAYA69@AOL.COM.

The only thing impressive about your post is the indentation you were able to perform.

ELVIS
07-10-2004, 12:54 PM
The only thing impressive about your post is the indentation you were able to perform.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Classic!

secrets
07-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Conspiracy theories eh? You no what I believe them all, in fact I truly believe that the world is flat. No one landed on the moon. We have many aliens secretly hidden in labs being experimented on right now as I write this. Oh and Princess Di was gonna marry an Arab because she was pregnant. The Royal Family were brain washed into killing them both by George Bush. 9/11 was definately a hoax.

Wayne L.
07-11-2004, 02:16 PM
I think George W. Bush should lose the election if what you were saying was true but it's a lot of nonsense like liberal loony Michael Moore!!!

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 03:46 PM
WHAT IF Marvel comics based a comic book on your fantasy. Because face it you left wing wackos, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS!

How hard is it to prove in a court of law, hell even in the public court of opinion that all of these accusations are true. Think about it!!

1. You've made a movie based on this propranda.
2. You've started a radio program.
3. You've had every liberal spineless Hollywood wacko spew the same crap on every liberal program.
4. You've got major media coverage involved including
Time magazine and Rolling Stone, the pinnacles of liberal readership.
5. And a whole host of other propraganda outlets.

AND YOU STILL CAN'T BRING DOWN THE MAN

Who is the Sheep?

We'll see in November dude...

Honestly... ...the (over) emotion I have brought forth in all of you by simply presentling a hypothetical set of questions... ...hmmm. Makes one wonder...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
:sleepy:

You lost me after there. Sorry, but I'm not debating with someone who insists on entering each political conversation thinking they are right no matter what and that I'm a sheep, not to mention an idiot, because I see things differently than they do. At least me and Ford can talk without him coming across as if he feels more important/smarter than me.

1.) That was not my intent, to come off seeming superior or more intelligent.

2.) I did not call you an idiot.

3.) I do feel that any who follow Bush are brainwashed sheep, in the truest sense of the word. But that's just my opinion. Sorry.

Big Train
07-12-2004, 04:06 PM
Keeyth,

Does this read as a bit contrived?

Statement 1 : That was not my intent, to come off seeming superior or more intelligent.

Statement 3: I do feel that any who follow Bush are brainwashed sheep, in the truest sense of the word.

The "emotion" you speak of is frustration. Frustration at the amount of Kool-Aid being served in this country and spewed forth as the gospel.

The attitude presented in your statements are what prevents honest discourse from happening. Everyone isn't right on everything, but shit like that (I'm not saying I'm innocent either) is why people get emotional in the first place.

We will see in November and the liberal hysteria is really what WILL reelect Bush. I can't take people seriously how "Know" what happened in every scenario and fail to use reason or logic. Not to mention offer up to me as qualifications for their candidate "he is electable". That is the most solid reason yet to vote for Bush.

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 05:21 PM
In the war on terrorism, as in the war on drugs, Just Say Know...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Keeyth,

Does this read as a bit contrived?

Statement 1 : That was not my intent, to come off seeming superior or more intelligent.

Statement 3: I do feel that any who follow Bush are brainwashed sheep, in the truest sense of the word.

The "emotion" you speak of is frustration. Frustration at the amount of Kool-Aid being served in this country and spewed forth as the gospel.

The attitude presented in your statements are what prevents honest discourse from happening. Everyone isn't right on everything, but shit like that (I'm not saying I'm innocent either) is why people get emotional in the first place.

We will see in November and the liberal hysteria is really what WILL reelect Bush. I can't take people seriously how "Know" what happened in every scenario and fail to use reason or logic. Not to mention offer up to me as qualifications for their candidate "he is electable". That is the most solid reason yet to vote for Bush.

That is in no way the only reason to vote for Kerry. Bush is a criminal. The reasons and logic have been offered up a thousand times. The problem is if you don't hear it on ABC CBS or NBC then you don't believe it. And that just goes to show that you are the 'sheep' who believe we still have an independent, unbiased media in this country. The truth is that the mainstream media is little more than a parrot telling you what the Administration WANTS them to tell you...

Big Train
07-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Jesus H. Christ.

Would all of you fuckin wackos please tell me where the fuck I can go for "unbiased" "Unaffected by the adminstration" news?

You have the balls to call me a Sheep...you guys are the fuckin boogeymen, with your theories that come from unreliable sources, reporters with agendas, and lunatic fucking websites.

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Jesus H. Christ.

Would all of you fuckin wackos please tell me where the fuck I can go for "unbiased" "Unaffected by the adminstration" news?

You have the balls to call me a Sheep...you guys are the fuckin boogeymen, with your theories that come from unreliable sources, reporters with agendas, and lunatic fucking websites.

I'm sorry... ...did you say something??:rolleyes:

ELVIS
07-12-2004, 06:44 PM
Jesus H. Christ.

Right here...

We do allow wacko participation such as FORD and Keeyth.. although Keeyth makes FORD look like a rocket scientist...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Right here...

We do allow wacko participation such as FORD and Keeyth.. although Keeyth makes FORD look like a rocket scientist...

Hey Elvis,

Aren't you DEAD??? Or do you believe the truly wakco conspiracies behind THAT??

ELVIS
07-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Elvis is dead...

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 07:03 PM
I will re-ask the question because I think it's a great question and I'm really curious about the answers.

Where can I go to read real news within the country that has not been affected by the evil PNAC-ness that is the Bush Administration?

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 07:07 PM
I will re-ask the question because I think it's a great question and I'm really curious about the answers.

Where can I go to read real news within the country that has not been affected by the evil PNAC-ness that is the Bush Administration?

www.copvcia.com is one place...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Elvis is dead...

Yeah, cuz if he wasn't, Michael Jackson would have been after marrying his daughter!!!:D

ELVIS
07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
You should ask that in thread form...

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 07:13 PM
www.copvcia.com is one place...

everything I clicked on was an essay.

Where is their credibility? Are they the "Real" news only because they write against Bush and the current administration and the government?

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 07:47 PM
everything I clicked on was an essay.

Where is their credibility? Are they the "Real" news only because they write against Bush and the current administration and the government?

First off, it is simply not possible for you to have gotten a good look around a site as expansive as that in the time since I typed in the link. Period. Do a little digging, dear, and you will find the history of not only the site, but the sites creator Michael Ruppert, to be quite credible. He only states that which he can back up with documented proof, and does not speculate on ANYTHING.

Another interesting piece of Multimedia is to be found on the Judicial Watch website, if it can still be found, regarding special FBI agant Robert Wright, who actually was thwarted in his investigations into the bin Laden case and was told after he informed his superiors at the FBI that we had terrorists training at American Flight schools to crash planes into World Trade Centers to "Back off. We're not interested in any more conspiracy theories." It was on CNN baby. Read about it and weep.

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 08:11 PM
First off, it is simply not possible for you to have gotten a good look around a site as expansive as that in the time since I typed in the link. Period. Do a little digging, dear, and you will find the history of not only the site, but the sites creator Michael Ruppert, to be quite credible. He only states that which he can back up with documented proof, and does not speculate on ANYTHING.

How do you know? Do you know my reading rate and how fast my internet service is? I read a handful of articles and they were all either editoral or one-sided articles.

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 08:19 PM
How do you know? Do you know my reading rate and how fast my internet service is? I read a handful of articles and they were all either editoral or one-sided articles.

Backed up with documented proof, or else they would not have been written by him.

Have you read the declassified 'Northwoods Operation' documents? Just curious...

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Not on my visit there before, but I believe I read something about Northwoods that Ford posted. I do remember reading something pertaining to that.

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Not on my visit there before, but I believe I read something about Northwoods that Ford posted. I do remember reading something pertaining to that.

Hmmm... ...I gotta run right now, but I'll be happy to take this up with you again tommorrow... ...peace out!;)

Big Train
07-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Crickets chirping...Alley Kat, I do believe we will be here for awhile before we get a real anwser...would you like a glass of lemonade to pass the time?

John Ashcroft
07-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Keef
We'll see in November dude...

Honestly... ...the (over) emotion I have brought forth in all of you by simply presentling a hypothetical set of questions... ...hmmm. Makes one wonder...

Heh heh heh... You give yourself way too much credit here dude. You ever wonder that you just may be the dumb-ass the folks here are saying you are?:D

Seriously though, you guys ever notice that liberal's always think they're the smartest in the room? Keef's no different. Unfortunately (for him that is) he doesn't have the necessary equipment to actually convince anyone of his vast superior intellect (other than his mom that is... Maybe a sister or something as well.)

I guess he "thinks" his silly little exercise actually invoked serious thought. Kinda fun to watch it all unfold though.

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Crickets chirping...Alley Kat, I do believe we will be here for awhile before we get a real anwser...would you like a glass of lemonade to pass the time?

sure would hun. Have you tried that lemonade-ice tea mixed drink from Nestea? I'm completely addicted.

TLR
07-12-2004, 11:31 PM

Playboy?

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 12:58 AM
du?

lucky wilbury
07-13-2004, 12:59 AM
words written in shit on the walls of a public bathroom?

knuckleboner
07-13-2004, 01:17 AM
Bush is a criminal. The reasons and logic have been offered up a thousand times. The problem is if you don't hear it on ABC CBS or NBC then you don't believe it. And that just goes to show that you are the 'sheep' who believe we still have an independent, unbiased media in this country. The truth is that the mainstream media is little more than a parrot telling you what the Administration WANTS them to tell you...

actually, dude, you know it IS possible to believe that bush is not a criminal...yet still be against him, right?

Sgt Schultz
07-13-2004, 09:29 AM
My answer to you and the other Demo-wackos....

Get a grip

People like you scare me a hell of a lot more than any politician. I remember during the Clinton years a lot of wackiness appeared on the extreme right too. Militias, conspiracy theorists, Clinton is going to have the UN take over, Clinton conspiring with China etc etc. I understand how it is. I didn't like Clinton. When your party is not controlling the White House you feel sort of powerless and you tend to believe anything bad about that bad guy in the Oval Office. For a short time I got too involved in it and invested WAY too much thought and worry about it all.

Some friendly advice to you, and Ford and the other would be Bush assassins - it isn't worth it. You are not going to get the results you want or "justice" to your criminals. Concentrate on your own lives, friends and families. In the end you'll see that the bogeyman is you and your own perceptions. Try to see the good in your enemies.

That’s what I try to do when I get too worked up, and it seems to help.