PDA

View Full Version : Strange deal nixed between the Cardinals and the Phillies

POJO_Risin
07-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Yes...

they need pitching...so where do they go to try and get it? Um...St. Louis? Yeah...goto another contender...morons...

Here's the deal...

The primaries...for St. Louis...Matt Morris and Steve Kline...

for Philadelphia...Kevin Millwood and Placido Palanco (yeah...former Cardinal...but where in the hell would he fit in the St. Louis infield?)

Not to mention the fact that Morris...when on his game...is better than Millwood any time of the week...and Millwood carries a contract of what...11 million?

Morons...

Snoo
07-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Imagine what would've happened if it were BOWA that Kline flipped off. It would've been the first major death at a sporting event in a while.

POJO_Risin
07-10-2004, 01:26 PM
LMFAO...who woulda died?...I know Bowa is insane...but I'd put my money on Kline...

Funny story about Kline...when he was playing for the Indians...he came to a school in PA I was teaching at...

you should have seen him with the kids...outstanding...lmfao...not the mad flipper we've seen since..

of course...that was long before he became an overbearing millionaire...

Snoo
07-10-2004, 01:35 PM
I'd put my money on Bowa, just because of the way he never lets shit go, like how he's still bitching over that home run call when they won the game anyway. He'd probably wait until the next game and attack him with the Gatorade cooler.

POJO_Risin
07-10-2004, 01:39 PM
I could see it...middle of the game...

Bowa charges across the field to the bullpen carrying the Gatorade cooler over his head...lookin' like the Texas chainsaw Massacre...

Snoo
07-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Thome would just stand there shaking his head like Cerrano in Major League 2 when the whole team got into a bench-clearing brawl with itself.