PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth Reunion in the works.

PHOENIX
01-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Dave Mustaine posted this on his site.

"I started last year in October working on a new record and was unsure if it was going to be a Megadeth record or the first record of my career-post Megadeth.
But there was too much good music that was written during the Megadeth era that was left incomplete and unreleased that I had written and I decided to assemble that music first. It is frikkin' heavy and most people that have been around are surprised it was never released.
Regardless of being unable to come to an agreement with the RIP line-up, I am excited to say that Chris Poland is in the studio with me in Arizona, working on this new record. Vinnie Colaiuta and Jimmy Sloas played drums and bass with me on this record and I should be done somewhere around the end of March. Don't worry, they rip!
I have heard the rumors and I don't pay them any mind; I know that the people who are saying they are "insiders" or have "inside info" are talking out their asses, and that some of them have been right by way of "a guess," but that's it. If these people say they are friends of mine and are disclosing private information about me, then I can tell you they are not considered a friend by me."

TMR
01-23-2004, 12:37 AM
Can't wait to hear some old unreleased material and new material....I believe this cd will be great because the previous band members like Friedman wussed out on Dave.

ELVIS
01-23-2004, 01:56 AM
He probably needs money really bad...

Mr Badguy
01-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Maybe Megadeth will show Metallica how it`s done.

Nobody does Thrash anymore.

Except maybe Slayer.

Mr Grimsdale
01-23-2004, 02:00 PM
with the exception of the first 3 or 4 'tallica records megadeth have always shown them how to do it

Gmoney
01-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
He probably needs money really bad...

And he's tired of being on VH1!!

Mr Grimsdale
01-26-2004, 09:35 AM
bo selecta!

flappo
01-26-2004, 10:24 AM
'i fakkin hate heavy metal'..© Vim fuego