PDA

View Full Version : terrorist attack in Canada by years end?

lucky wilbury
07-11-2004, 06:01 PM
i say yes. discuss.

FORD
07-11-2004, 09:11 PM
It would fit a number of various BCE agendas......

1) A few months ago, Tommy Franks discussed the possibility of martial law being imposed by the BCE in the event of another terrorist attack. Franks made a point of saying that an attack wouldn't neccesarily have to be in the United States. But an attack in Europe or Austraila wouldn't be percieved as "threatening" to most Americans, so the martial law (in all likelihood to cancel the election) wouldn't be accepted easily. However, a major Canadian city close to the US border (i.e. Toronto or Vancouver) fits the bill.

2) Vancouver is the more likely of the two because it's obvious that the terrorists :rolleyes: will want a west coast target next. Jeb's already referred to the citizens of San Francisco as "an endangered species" so there may be more than one attack on their books.

3) Canada will be hit for 2 reasons. The first is to drag them into the same state of perpetual fear and terror that the corporate media has imposed here for the last two decades. The second reason is to eliminate Canada as a refuge for Americans who will be trying to evade the BCE's draft to invade whatever country that Ariel Sharon decides on next.

Seriously, wake the fuck up and see the goddamned reality here. Your so called "leaders" have LIED to you over and over again and they are betraying this country. You should be demanding their fucking heads on silver platters, not campaigning for them :mad:

Big Troubles
07-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Conspiracy me thinks...

If Canada is a target they (terrorists) will nail our capital city of Ottawa. Parliament Hill hosts a ton of wealth and history. Toronto possible too if there is an attack at all.

lucky wilbury
07-11-2004, 09:39 PM
consider the following:

1. a few months ago the CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) warned that canada is a target and they should be prepared for an al queda attack

2. recent arrests of al queda members have mostly been in canada and of those arrests were during the planning stages for attacks.

now take that for what its worth but with the july 15 al queda "truce" ending uptick in chatter and personal movements in and out of canada..... like i said take it for what it's worth.

FORD
07-11-2004, 10:36 PM
So is that the word in Langley? July 15?

Or let me ask you this.... Are you planning to be as far away from Boston as possible at the end of the month?

ELVIS
07-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Michael Moore FORD

lucky wilbury
07-12-2004, 12:19 AM
i might be out of here when the dnc comes around but i won't say but it's a possabilty. hell half the state is going on vacation. radios stations are going to places like puetro rico and offering trips to people who want to go with them. other stations are having daily givaways of vactaions. the mayor and governor are telling people to take that week off. the july 15 date is the end date for a "truce" al queda offered a few months ago to the west, well most of the west. europe and canada. the "infidels, jews and crusaders" aka usa and israel weren't part of it. france might get smacked in the next few months thats for sure but i'll keep my eyes on canada with all the al queda activity going on up there doesn't make things look too good.

Big Troubles
07-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Heres the real question though.... If or when terrorists attack Canada, Will the United States return the favour to us Canucks and help with aid or reconstruction? (ala 9/11) I say no. Discuss..... ;)

FORD
07-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Heres the real question though.... If or when terrorists attack Canada, Will the United States return the favour to us Canucks and help with aid or reconstruction? (ala 9/11) I say no. Discuss..... ;)

As long as Halliburton gets all the construction contracts and Rupert Murdoch can buy the CBC, the BCE would probably agree to it.

lucky wilbury
07-12-2004, 09:22 PM
the us will have more search and rescue people and more money going to help at the site then the canadians will.remember a million dollars us is a million dollars a million dollars canadian is 50 cents :D hell we helped iran and we hate them

Big Troubles
07-12-2004, 09:43 PM
true... But I am Canadian and I dont think America has anything to gain by helping out Canada. Seriously? The Brits will be pissed, but as if that matters. ;)

Dr. Love
07-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Sure, we'll help you. Just send some more troops on over to Iraq. ;)

John Ashcroft
07-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Come on now Troubles, the U.S. has been "helping" Canada for a long, long time with funding NORAD and essentially all of North American security. Face it, we (as United States taxpayers) have been footing your defense bill forever. You get things like socialized medicine out of the deal and such. Do you actually believe for a second that your country could afford all the social programs you enjoy had you been required to foot the bill for a real defense budget?

Not to mention the contracts your country enjoys with a stable Europe and far Asia (which we also provided).

I ain't saying you need to kiss our asses or anything, but a little gratitute would go a long way...

Oh, and the U.S. would most certainly provide aid to Canada should the need arise. But I believe the greatest aid America is providing to the world is in actually preventing future acts of terrorism on our soil.

Seshmeister
07-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Who is the US protecting Canada from?

Just wondering...

You talk bout a 'real' defense budget but you actually mean a completely insane one like the US pisses away each year...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Big Troubles
07-12-2004, 10:45 PM
Exactly... I mean Canada sure could use a boost in the defense dept. and military funding but we enjoy the social and med care! ;) Its just common knowledge that without the US invading other countries and placing military strategy soldiers widespread across the world, ready to pounce on neighboring countries, we probably wouldn't have enemies to defend from.

BULLETIN

Attention: United States of America

Re: Stop calling it defending the rest of the world from terrorism and start calling it what it is. Global (albeit slow) TakeOver.
Please just start concentrating on your own national problems and let the rest of the world turn on it's own.

Thank you.

The Rest of the World.

PS: Lower the cost of crude oil by convectional means instead of stealing it from former International BedFellows. :D

John Ashcroft
07-13-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Who is the US protecting Canada from?

Just wondering...

You talk bout a 'real' defense budget but you actually mean a completely insane one like the US pisses away each year...

Cheers!

:gulp:

I don't know, maybe their Queen... ;)

Seriously, the Soviets flew Bears for years and years over the cap on practice nuke runs. Maybe they were going to drop the nukes on us, and flowers on Canada.?. Not to mention, the Canuckleheads complain about air pollution from the U.S. ruining their environment as it is, imagine if in that pollution were radio active fallout... Anyway, Islamic fundamentalist terrorist wackos are hell bent on world domination (by their own words). Do you think they'd simply settle for the fall of America? I know, I know, maybe if we all just buried our heads in the sand the problem would simply disappear.

Oh, and for the record, defense spending in our country is a far second to social spending. In fact, it's about 1/3 the size of social spending (and shrinking in proportion).

Dr. Love
07-13-2004, 08:18 AM
What are we protecting the Canadians from?? Are you kidding me??

THE MEXICANS!

John Ashcroft
07-13-2004, 08:19 AM
heh heh heh... Good one.