PDA

View Full Version : 'Farenheit 9/11'...wow

Dave's PA Rental
07-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Saw it yesterday...

some thoughts...

Why weave such a tangled web with the Saudis? Is anyone really that smart to pull off such a caper over so many years, involving so many people?

I see the 'Saudi-public-beheading-scene' in my mind when I close my eyes...

The way the BCE was shown to be getting their makeup ready...as if waiting for their cue on 9/11...didnt like that...FORD, there is NO WAY the attacks were planned by ANY American...

The way that the soldiers were painted as doofus killing machines...didnt like that either. That is basically what they are trained for. Shame on Michael Moore for using those soldiers as a vehicle for his agenda.

After thinking about it for a while, I dont feel alot of sympathy for the mother of the soldier (toward the end of the movie)...she lived by the sword, and her son died by it. Why didnt she march on Washington BEFORE her son got killed?

I'll probably think of some more things later.

With all my criticisms of the movie, I think Moore might really have something there. I still left the theatre speechless...feeling like I had a big sign on my forehead that said "SUCKER". The Bush's stole the election, then invaded a sovereign nation. Tomorrow I am going to my town hall and double and triple check that I am registered to vote.

FORD
07-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Daves PA rental
Saw it yesterday...

some thoughts...

Why weave such a tangled web with the Saudis? Is anyone really that smart to pull off such a caper over so many years, involving so many people?

It's not really that many people, since the BCE has been behind every Republican administration since WWII.

The way the BCE was shown to be getting their makeup ready...as if waiting for their cue on 9/11...didnt like that...FORD, there is NO WAY the attacks were planned by ANY American...

I think you might be reading too much into that one. The makeup scene was the opening credits of the movie. The BCE were the main "actors" in this movie, so Moore showed them getting ready for their parts, so to speak. I don't know if any of the makeup scenes actually took place on 9-11-01, nor does Moore imply they did. Junior's makeup scene though, DOES have significance.... I'd seen that one before and it was from March 19, 2003. Right before he announced the invasion of Iraq.

The way that the soldiers were painted as doofus killing machines...didnt like that either. That is basically what they are trained for. Shame on Michael Moore for using those soldiers as a vehicle for his agenda.

Moore makes his feelings about the soldiers very clear at the end of the movie. If anyone has used the soldiers for an agenda, it's the BCE and PNAC. The US military should only be used to defend the United States of America, and Iraq was NEVER a threat to this country.

After thinking about it for a while, I dont feel alot of sympathy for the mother of the soldier (toward the end of the movie)...she lived by the sword, and her son died by it. Why didnt she march on Washington BEFORE her son got killed?

Because she bought the lie. The lie that the BCE puts out there. The lie that is repeated ad nausuem by the corporate media. And that's the lie that Iraq was a threat to this country. An acquaintance of mine whose son just returned from Afghanistan has had nothing but negative comments about the movie, Michael Moore, war protestors, etc. She too, has bought into the lie. Perhaps military families are more accepting of it because they have to rationalize to themselves why their children are on the other side of the planet, fighting a war that has NOTHING to do with the United States. I don't think I could ever delude myself like that.

The BCE has abused the trust of these families, these soldiers, and the entire fucking country by sending thousands of them into a country that did nothing to us, and who ain't exactly happy to be invaded. And it's the BCE who needs to be blamed for that. Not protestors, not families, not Michael Moore.

With all my criticisms of the movie, I think Moore might really have something there. I still left the theatre speechless...feeling like I had a big sign on my forehead that said "SUCKER". The Bush's stole the election, then invaded a sovereign nation. Tomorrow I am going to my town hall and double and triple check that I am registered to vote.

And make sure everyone else you know is too :D

Big Train
07-12-2004, 03:05 AM
The BCE were the main "actors" in this movie, so Moore showed them getting ready for their parts, so to speak."

Ford, you said it better than any of us "Sheep" ever could.

The movie is complete load of horseshit. Make sure you are ready to vote for sure, but don't let this load of monkeyshit called a documentary be the ONLY thing you base your decision on.

Dave's PA Rental
07-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Big Train...make up your mind...is it 'horseshit', or is it 'monkeyshit'?

Could you back up those claims with specific examples of how Moore is wrong?

Did you see the movie?

I got quite a chuckle when the movie reminded me that John Ashcroft got beat in an election by a dead guy. :)

Dave's PA Rental
07-12-2004, 11:26 AM
"Iraq was NEVER a threat to this country."

In my gut I know that this is not true. Just like in my gut I know that the Bush's stole the election.

Dave's PA Rental
07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
"The BCE were the main "actors" in this movie, so Moore showed them getting ready for their parts, so to speak. I don't know if any of the makeup scenes actually took place on 9-11-01, nor does Moore imply they did. "

I think that he very much DOES imply it just by the makeup scenes being where they are. The makeup scenes were just prior to the black screen 9/11 part.

About the Bin Laden family getting planes to take them back to Saudi Arabia...

The way that I remember it was that the special planes DID have to wait until the FAA re-opened US airspace...Moore implies that they all got whisked away on 9/11 or 9/12...at least that what I got from the movie...

And I remember that the media DID report on it...Osama's sister or female cousin (or something) was living near Harvard, so the local Boston media was all over it.

lucky wilbury
07-12-2004, 12:09 PM
a bunch of them were here in massachussetts. one of them used to fly planes on base. went to harvard too. i'll bump a thread that debunks the movie

Big Train
07-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Where do I start (and no I can't make up my mind whether it is horseshit or monkeyshit)??

Lets just see:

1. asking a preposterous question to senators: would you SEND your sons/daughters off to war? There is no draft, Nobody son or daughter HAS to go.

2. The UTTER AND COMPLETE lack of acknowledgement of the people of Iraq's joy at the fall of Saddam Hussein. You would think Iraq was a teeming paradise according to Moore.

3. Complete and utter distortions about the Caryle Group and the Bushes involvement in it (read the Newsweek article in the other thread), as well as the Saudi Investment in the US.

4. The banter in the satellite feeds paints the so called BCE as buffons. Do you REALLY and I mean REALLY, think that Clinton doesnt have footage laying around like that? Joking after saying an important soundbite? Fucking cmon, let's not forget how much tang he was fitting into his schedule.

5. The way he uses the mother, who knew full well what her son was getting into. Playing on personal pain of others is a Moore signature and it disgusts me.

Yes, I saw the movie (everyone who is Pro-Moore, this is one of their favorite questions). I saw it, saw him trivialize men and women who work on behalf of us and promote his own easy-bake editing created agenda.

Dave's PA Rental
07-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Where do I start (and no I can't make up my mind whether it is horseshit or monkeyshit)??

Lets just see:

1. asking a preposterous question to senators: would you SEND your sons/daughters off to war? There is no draft, Nobody son or daughter HAS to go.

2. The UTTER AND COMPLETE lack of acknowledgement of the people of Iraq's joy at the fall of Saddam Hussein. You would think Iraq was a teeming paradise according to Moore.

3. Complete and utter distortions about the Caryle Group and the Bushes involvement in it (read the Newsweek article in the other thread), as well as the Saudi Investment in the US.

4. The banter in the satellite feeds paints the so called BCE as buffons. Do you REALLY and I mean REALLY, think that Clinton doesnt have footage laying around like that? Joking after saying an important soundbite? Fucking cmon, let's not forget how much tang he was fitting into his schedule.

5. The way he uses the mother, who knew full well what her son was getting into. Playing on personal pain of others is a Moore signature and it disgusts me.

Yes, I saw the movie (everyone who is Pro-Moore, this is one of their favorite questions). I saw it, saw him trivialize men and women who work on behalf of us and promote his own easy-bake editing created agenda.

#1. I agree. Very gimmicky. Since the Roman Empire the elite (rich) have not had to send their sons or daughters off to war. Including the Bush's.

#2. Do you know any Iraqi's? I think that in the long run they will be happier, but lack of manpower to prevent the looting and anarchy that followed the fall of Baghdad made some of them hate us even more.

#3. I didnt read the Newsweek article you mentioned...does it explain why they blacked out the name of the guy on Bush's military record that links his family to the Saudi royal family via the Carlyle group? (I have to admit, I got a little lost during that part of the movie...)

#4. I think that anyone who has a bit of a clue knows that the satelite feed 'banter' is all contextual, and of course there must be reels of that type from Clinton. And the golf course stuff.

#5. I already addressed the 'Mother' part.

You dont have to like Moore, but to disregard the issues that he raises because you dont agree with his movie-making style...well to me that is taking the easy way out of a debate that history might tell us someday that you lost.

frets5150
07-12-2004, 02:41 PM
wtc tell me how a hole so small can be made by this plane the truth will come out

frets5150
07-12-2004, 02:47 PM
MORE http://members.fortunecity.com/911/wtc/tower-explosions.htm

lucky wilbury
07-12-2004, 03:12 PM
check the other thread on this

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
MORE http://members.fortunecity.com/911/wtc/tower-explosions.htm

from the site --

You have to realize that most of the top section had not been affected by the aircraft strike or fires and was thus still the same immensely strong structure that had supported the building for some 30 years. If this section was going to fall at all, this section would fall as one piece (like a tree in the forest). Unless, of course, this section had been laced with explosives and was undergoing a controlled demolition of its own, just a few moments before the lower part of the building was demolished.

This author obviously has never played jenga

FORD
07-12-2004, 03:39 PM

#3. I didnt read the Newsweek article you mentioned...does it explain why they blacked out the name of the guy on Bush's military record that links his family to the Saudi royal family via the Carlyle group? (I have to admit, I got a little lost during that part of the movie...)

Junior and James Bath were "grounded" by the Texas ANG at the same time for their refusal to take a physical (Hence Junior's "theme music" - by Eric Clapton- while the papers were being shown on screen)

Bath was the same guy who would later invest billions in American companies on the behalf of the Bin Laden family. Junior's first company, Arbusto Energy, was financed with Salem Bin Laden's money. Obviously, this is a fact that the BCE would rather keep out of the press. Along with the fact that the elder Bin Laden brother, known to be an excellent pilot, died in a mysterious crash when his plane took a sharp turn into high voltage powerlines immediately after takeoff.

Another interesting sidenote - the BCE used "Arbusto" as the name for Junior's company mistakenly thinking the word was Spanish for "Bush". However, the actual translation of the word is "Shrub". :D

Big Train
07-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Dave,

The Newsweek article doesn't explain why that happened. Perhaps it is simpler than people give credence for. Perhaps the guy just didn't want to get involved. Was he Bushes crony, probably..it's like that all across Washington, dig into ANYONE and you'll find that. People come up together. I know I wouldn't want MY name on that piece of paper, having Micahel Moore show up on my door. Well, maybe I would, so I could punch his fat face.

I don't know any Iraqui's, but I know what I saw on TV, on every channel, not just Fox News. They have a tough road ahead, anyway you slice it, but at least now they have a chance. If they hate us, it is misdirected and unfortunate. To completely fail to acknowledge our liberating of that people is off the charts selective editing.

The Newsweek debunks the "we let them fly out of the country" myth as well as "the Bushes are profiting from this". Check it out.

I could appreciate Moore much better if he were to just raise the questions without weaving his bizarre "plot points" to connect together, removing facts selectively. What is hilarious and hypocritical about him is in both "Bowling for Columbine" and "F911" he brings up the concept of fear and consumption (In this case, the evil secret government). Yet, what does this man sell? OUt of context facts and photos and allegations about our leaders in a time of national crisis.

Seems he has learned his own lessons very well..

WACF
07-12-2004, 04:06 PM
I still have not seen the movie...but this ariticle might give you an idea that your media is not being honest with you.
Right or wrong or just too extreme in his views, Moore is bringing about discussion, and that is good.
The world view of the U.S. is very dim rigjht now...and no amount of chest thumping is gonna fix that right now.

War journalist calls for courage in coverage
Chronicle Herald columnist speaks of need for truth about conflict in Iraq
By JOHN GILLIS

The American war against Iraq has badly missed every objective but the United States will never be free of its "lobster trap" unless the country's media begin to show some courage, journalist Scott Taylor told a crowd at Dalhousie University on Thursday.

He said the bungled invasion has left American soldiers and generals overworked and at risk in the midst of an enraged Iraqi population, and citizens at home all but certain to face a draft after the November presidential election to shore up a mission they were told would be over in six months.

Mr. Taylor said the country can only begin to extricate itself if people learn what's really going on.

"It doesn't have to get worse," he said. "If the American people really learn just how bad it is, how much it's costing, how much they're lied to, maybe that will bring about a surge of change."

The award-winning journalist, regular Chronicle Herald columnist and former soldier has made 19 trips to Iraq in the last four years, first visiting in 2000 to witness the effects of sanctions imposed after the first Persian Gulf War.

The overflow crowd of about 120 on Thursday night, which included skateboard-toting students, white-haired retirees, soldiers and at least two Iraqi-Canadians, was eager to hear Mr. Taylor's account from on the ground in Iraq. But the journalist said the American public doesn't seem to have the same hunger.

"There isn't that demand from the people in general," he said. "They don't really want to be educated about it."

Thursday night's event was organized by the Halifax Peace Coalition but Mr. Taylor said he'd spoken to peace groups in the United States who were shocked at figures of American casualties readily accessible on the Internet.

One man in the audience, a former American citizen, suggested "the patriotism card" trumps everything in the U.S. and any dissent is labelled "not supporting the troops."

It falls to the media then, Mr. Taylor said, to ask hard questions and report what they see, whether or not it pleases the government and the public.

"There needs to be more courage, true courage, shown by the American media, if they're ever going to get out of this," Mr. Taylor said.

But that's not happening now.

He spoke of a CNN colleague who was travelling behind an American convoy when it came under attack. One Hummer exploded, leaving four charred corpses on the ground.

But an official at a U.S. news conference wouldn't confirm the deaths. On air, Mr. Taylor said, the reporter dutifully said that the deaths had not been confirmed.

He told the crowd the Bush administration's public justification of the March 2003 invasion was clearly false from the start. On the same day in September 2002 that Secretary of State Colin Powell was displaying satellite photos he said showed a rebuilt nuclear plant, Mr. Taylor scoured the site at the invitation of the Iraqis. As a soldier, he said, he knew how to read satellite photos.

He found sheep and a couple men laying bricks and reported that. But he said his coverage was overwhelmed by unchallenged reporting of Mr. Powell's alleged evidence.

Mr. Taylor said when the Iraq invasion was launched with less than half the troops that generals said they needed to do the job, the ensuing fiasco not only showed the limits of American power instead of frightening hostile regimes, but it had dire consequences around the world.

The United States began to pull troops and resources from other conflict areas. That led to uprisings like a three-day "pogrom" in March by Albanians in Kosovo who knew a skeleton crew of NATO troops was powerless to stop them. Caribbean nations that contributed troops to the U.S. effort were also left ill-prepared to handle unrest in Haiti.

He said Canada, which has helped enforce the sanctions and sent troops to Afghanistan, can't wash its hands of the mess despite refusing to join the war on Iraq.

Mr. Taylor said the U.S. cannot simply pull out, and even a change in the presidency will not bring an easy resolution to the affair.

"I don't know how you get around that," he said. "I do what I do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2004 The Halifax Herald Limited

Bullethead #1
07-12-2004, 05:28 PM

Tomorrow I am going to my town hall and double and triple check that I am registered to vote.

I think its possible to believe that George Bush stole the election, Is an inarticulate fool and a dissapointing President while still realizing that he is the lesser of two evils come November.

I can't vote for Kerry knowing he wants the US policy to be dictated by the United Nations? None of these countries have our best interest at heart. Its not like during the Cold War when most of Europe needed us to protect them from the Ruskies.

Most of these Country's hate us, our Walmarts, H2s, and damned wireless internet...

Where is Ross Perot when you need him?

Satan
07-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Bullethead #1
I think its possible to believe that George Bush stole the election, Is an inarticulate fool and a dissapointing President while still realizing that he is the lesser of two evils come November.

I can't vote for Kerry knowing he wants the US policy to be dictated by the United Nations? None of these countries have our best interest at heart. Its not like during the Cold War when most of Europe needed us to protect them from the Ruskies.

Most of these Country's hate us, our Walmarts, H2s, and damned wireless internet...

Where is Ross Perot when you need him?

Anyone with a brain in THIS country hates Walmart and H2. Nothing against wireless internet, other than that it's not exactly the most secure system in the world. We have something similar in development here in Hell, called fireless internet.

As for Bush being a "lesser evil", that's only true when being compared to my Most Unholy self.

Dave's PA Rental
07-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Dave,

The Newsweek article doesn't explain why that happened. Perhaps it is simpler than people give credence for. Perhaps the guy just didn't want to get involved. Was he Bushes crony, probably..it's like that all across Washington, dig into ANYONE and you'll find that. People come up together. I know I wouldn't want MY name on that piece of paper, having Micahel Moore show up on my door. Well, maybe I would, so I could punch his fat face.

Ok, so lets say that all the connections and the entire 'tangled web' is all coincidence...why would you raise suspiscion by blacking out the guys name? They must have known that other non-censored copies of Bush's guard record were out there circulating...

And John Kerry is the lesser of the two evils. Im sick of feeling ashamed that my President cant pronounce the word 'nuclear' correctly. Its 'new-cle-er'. Not 'nuke-you-ler'. I think that the President of the YEW-NIGHTED STAYTES oughtnta be able to speak the words in the language all correct-like.

frets5150
07-12-2004, 06:03 PM
SO ALLEY CAT DO YOU THINK THE BUILDING WAS TAKEN DOWN BY US OR NOT? HOW ABOUT TWA FLIGHT 800 WHEN OVER 100 PEOPLE SEEN SOME THING TAKE THE PLANE OUT OF THE SKY THE NAVY WAS DOING MISSLE TEST THAT DAY HOW ABOUT THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING WHEN OVER 300 PEOPLE DID NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK THAT DAY I DONT TRUST THIS FUCKING GOVERNMENT AS FAR AS I COULD THROW IT... SADDAM REMEMBER THE IRAN IRAQ WAR WHEN WE HELPED IRAQ WITH WEPONDS THERE'S A PHOTO OF RUMSFELD SHAKING HANDS WITH SADDAM IN THE WHITE HOUSE BUT WHEN THIS WAR STARTED RUMSFELD SAID SADDAM WAS A MURDERING HIS PEOPLE FOR 30 YEARS I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WOULD NOT SHAKE HANDS WITH A MURDER...U.S GOVERMENT ALL LIES AND LITTLE BY LITTLE ITS ALL COMING OUT

frets5150
07-12-2004, 06:26 PM
ANOTHER LINK LOOK CAREFULLY

http://members.fortunecity.com/911/pentagon/explosion.htm

ELVIS
07-12-2004, 06:59 PM
It was a plane you idiot!

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 07:01 PM
SO ALLEY CAT DO YOU THINK THE BUILDING WAS TAKEN DOWN BY US OR NOT? HOW ABOUT TWA FLIGHT 800 WHEN OVER 100 PEOPLE SEEN SOME THING TAKE THE PLANE OUT OF THE SKY THE NAVY WAS DOING MISSLE TEST THAT DAY HOW ABOUT THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING WHEN OVER 300 PEOPLE DID NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK THAT DAY I DONT TRUST THIS FUCKING GOVERNMENT AS FAR AS I COULD THROW IT... SADDAM REMEMBER THE IRAN IRAQ WAR WHEN WE HELPED IRAQ WITH WEPONDS THERE'S A PHOTO OF RUMSFELD SHAKING HANDS WITH SADDAM IN THE WHITE HOUSE BUT WHEN THIS WAR STARTED RUMSFELD SAID SADDAM WAS A MURDERING HIS PEOPLE FOR 30 YEARS I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WOULD NOT SHAKE HANDS WITH A MURDER...U.S GOVERMENT ALL LIES AND LITTLE BY LITTLE ITS ALL COMING OUT

The building was not taken down by the US gov't. I've always stated and believed that the plane over PA was shot down.

TWA 800 was a plane crash

OKC bombing was an inner terroist attack.

I bet the government stuck your keyboard on caps lock and disabled your . key, too, right? :rolleyes:

lucky wilbury
07-12-2004, 07:48 PM

And John Kerry is the lesser of the two evils. Im sick of feeling ashamed that my President cant pronounce the word 'nuclear' correctly. Its 'new-cle-er'. Not 'nuke-you-ler'. I think that the President of the YEW-NIGHTED STAYTES oughtnta be able to speak the words in the language all correct-like.

thats just bush accent. i mean look at this state half the people in the state can't say park correctly. it's always pahhhk the caaar. you should be more ashamed of your senator who literally gets away with murder 35 years ago and another who can't look you in the eye and tell you what he believes in until he knows where you stand on things so he can say he's the same as you. as far as being reistered to vote you really think its going to matter here in taxachussetts? unless the dnc royal fucks up peoples lives and they get and stay pissed i suspect the states going for kerry. then again maybe you voted in the primary for kerry now you want to vote for bush that way you can say you voted for him before voting againest him

BigBadBrian
07-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by WACF
I still have not seen the movie...but this ariticle might give you an idea that your media is not being honest with you.
Right or wrong or just too extreme in his views, Moore is bringing about discussion, and that is good.
The world view of the U.S. is very dim rigjht now...and no amount of chest thumping is gonna fix that right now.

War journalist calls for courage in coverage
Chronicle Herald columnist speaks of need for truth about conflict in Iraq
By JOHN GILLIS

The American war against Iraq has badly missed every objective but the United States will never be free of its "lobster trap" unless the country's media begin to show some courage, journalist Scott Taylor told a crowd at Dalhousie University on Thursday.

He said the bungled invasion has left American soldiers and generals overworked and at risk in the midst of an enraged Iraqi population, and citizens at home all but certain to face a draft after the November presidential election to shore up a mission they were told would be over in six months.

Mr. Taylor said the country can only begin to extricate itself if people learn what's really going on.

"It doesn't have to get worse," he said. "If the American people really learn just how bad it is, how much it's costing, how much they're lied to, maybe that will bring about a surge of change."

The award-winning journalist, regular Chronicle Herald columnist and former soldier has made 19 trips to Iraq in the last four years, first visiting in 2000 to witness the effects of sanctions imposed after the first Persian Gulf War.

The overflow crowd of about 120 on Thursday night, which included skateboard-toting students, white-haired retirees, soldiers and at least two Iraqi-Canadians, was eager to hear Mr. Taylor's account from on the ground in Iraq. But the journalist said the American public doesn't seem to have the same hunger.

"There isn't that demand from the people in general," he said. "They don't really want to be educated about it."

Thursday night's event was organized by the Halifax Peace Coalition but Mr. Taylor said he'd spoken to peace groups in the United States who were shocked at figures of American casualties readily accessible on the Internet.

One man in the audience, a former American citizen, suggested "the patriotism card" trumps everything in the U.S. and any dissent is labelled "not supporting the troops."

It falls to the media then, Mr. Taylor said, to ask hard questions and report what they see, whether or not it pleases the government and the public.

"There needs to be more courage, true courage, shown by the American media, if they're ever going to get out of this," Mr. Taylor said.

But that's not happening now.

He spoke of a CNN colleague who was travelling behind an American convoy when it came under attack. One Hummer exploded, leaving four charred corpses on the ground.

But an official at a U.S. news conference wouldn't confirm the deaths. On air, Mr. Taylor said, the reporter dutifully said that the deaths had not been confirmed.

He told the crowd the Bush administration's public justification of the March 2003 invasion was clearly false from the start. On the same day in September 2002 that Secretary of State Colin Powell was displaying satellite photos he said showed a rebuilt nuclear plant, Mr. Taylor scoured the site at the invitation of the Iraqis. As a soldier, he said, he knew how to read satellite photos.

He found sheep and a couple men laying bricks and reported that. But he said his coverage was overwhelmed by unchallenged reporting of Mr. Powell's alleged evidence.

Mr. Taylor said when the Iraq invasion was launched with less than half the troops that generals said they needed to do the job, the ensuing fiasco not only showed the limits of American power instead of frightening hostile regimes, but it had dire consequences around the world.

The United States began to pull troops and resources from other conflict areas. That led to uprisings like a three-day "pogrom" in March by Albanians in Kosovo who knew a skeleton crew of NATO troops was powerless to stop them. Caribbean nations that contributed troops to the U.S. effort were also left ill-prepared to handle unrest in Haiti.

He said Canada, which has helped enforce the sanctions and sent troops to Afghanistan, can't wash its hands of the mess despite refusing to join the war on Iraq.

Mr. Taylor said the U.S. cannot simply pull out, and even a change in the presidency will not bring an easy resolution to the affair.

"I don't know how you get around that," he said. "I do what I do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2004 The Halifax Herald Limited

Maybe the Canadian media can show the American media how to be honest and truthful. Give me a fuckin' break dude. :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
07-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Anyone with a brain in THIS country hates Walmart and H2.

I don't hate Walmart. I always usually get a pretty good deal on underwear, socks, and toothpaste there. :gulp:

lucky wilbury
07-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Junior and James Bath were "grounded" by the Texas ANG at the same time for their refusal to take a physical (Hence Junior's "theme music" - by Eric Clapton- while the papers were being shown on screen)

Bath was the same guy who would later invest billions in American companies on the behalf of the Bin Laden family. Junior's first company, Arbusto Energy, was financed with Salem Bin Laden's money. Obviously, this is a fact that the BCE would rather keep out of the press. Along with the fact that the elder Bin Laden brother, known to be an excellent pilot, died in a mysterious crash when his plane took a sharp turn into high voltage powerlines immediately after takeoff.

Another interesting sidenote - the BCE used "Arbusto" as the name for Junior's company mistakenly thinking the word was Spanish for "Bush". However, the actual translation of the word is "Shrub". :D

try again. i see you haven't read the other thread debunking this so here it is:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7066

The movie makes much of the president’s relationship with James R. Bath, a former member of his Texas Air National Guard who, like Bush, was suspended from flying at one point for failure to take a physical. The movie suggests that the White House blacked out a reference to Bath’s missed physical from his National Guard records not because of legal concerns over the Privacy Act but because it was trying to conceal the Bath connection—a presumed embarrassment because the Houston businessman had once been the U.S. money manager for the bin Laden family. After being hired by the bin Ladens to manager their money in Texas, Bath “in turn,” the movie says, “invested in George W. Bush.”

The investment in question is real: In the late 1970’s, Bath put up $50,000 into Bush’s Arbusto Energy, (one of a string of failed oil ventures by the president), giving Bath a 5 percent interest in the company. The implication seems to be that, years later, because of this link, Bush was somehow not as zealous about his determination to bin Laden.

Leaving aside the fact that the bin Laden family, which runs one of Saudi Arabia’s biggest construction firms, has never been linked to terrorism, the movie—which relied heavily on Unger’s book—fails to note the author’s conclusion about what to make of the supposed Bin Laden-Bath-Bush nexus: that it may not mean anything. The “Bush-Bin Laden ‘relationships’ were indirect—two degrees of separation, perhaps—and at times have been overstated,” Unger writes in his book. While critics have charged that bin Laden money found its way into Arbusto through Bath, Unger notes that “no hard evidence has ever been found to back up that charge” and Bath himself has adamantly denied it. “One hundred percent of those funds (in Arbusto) were mine,” says Bath in a footnote on page 101 of Unger’s book. “It was a purely personal investment.”

frets5150
07-12-2004, 09:26 PM
MAN PEOPLE ARE STUPID THEY REALLY DONT THINK WE HAD ANY THING TO DO WITH IT IN A AUDIO CLIP ONE OF THE FIRE CHIEFS WERE HEARD SAYING THERES BEEN TO MUCH LOSS OF LIFE...PULL IT WHICH MEANS TAKE THE BUILDING DOWN OHH BY THE WAY WERES BINLADIN WE FORGOT ABOUT HIM AND WENT FOR SADDAM WHICH IF WE WANTED WE COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIM 12 YEARS AGO EVERY ONE HAS THERE OPINION LETS KEEP IT AT THAT

WACF
07-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Maybe the Canadian media can show the American media how to be honest and truthful. Give me a fuckin' break dude. :rolleyes:

Scot Taylor does not work for a network.

He is a ex-soldier/writer. He has spent time over in Iraq.
He wrote a book called "Tested Mettle:Canada's peacekeepers at war"...very enlightening about the former Yugoslovia. Told alot of stories our media would not tell, mostly because our government did not want to portray us a an army that shoots back. It took many years for our government to confirm that Canadian soldiers fought many battles to hold ground in Bosnia.

I know how the canadian media works....I see it in yours too...to a bigger extent

The point of my post was not about our media teaching yours about honesty.
It was the world outside of your media is telling a different story....do not discount what you might hear because you don't like it...nice spin though.

ELVIS
07-12-2004, 10:55 PM
IN A AUDIO CLIP ONE OF THE FIRE CHIEFS WERE HEARD SAYING THERES BEEN TO MUCH LOSS OF LIFE...PULL IT WHICH MEANS TAKE THE BUILDING DOWN

You sir, are the stupidest, most uninteresting, illiterate retard to ever visit this forum.

Please drive through.

frets5150
07-12-2004, 11:05 PM
HEY ELVIS GO FUCK YOUR SELF I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION DONT START THE BAD MOUTHING I DID NOT BAD MOUTH YOU EVERY ONE ELSE JUST READS IT AND MOVES ALONG YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT NOT WISE

ELVIS
07-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Hahahaha!

:elvis:

LoungeMachine
07-12-2004, 11:38 PM
I don't claim to be a terrorist expert. I don't insist I have all of the answers. I DO however, as a rational, open minded member of the human race believe with every ounce of my being that this "President", and his whole possee are without a doubt the most arrogant, self righteous, hypocrticial bunch to come down the pike in a long time.

Face it. The Shrub is a Dolt. He knows it [read woodwards bush at war] I know it, the American people know it [all apologies to Bob Dole]

Cheney? please. Rummy? fucking please. Rice?. rat fucking please. Wolfie? spare me. Te whole lot is without soul. The only one with an ounce is Powell, and he's leaving the group as fast as you can say Ari.

Notice the absolute smear that arises from team Rove everytime a dissenting voice dares to raise?

Sr. himself said only a complete jackfuck would invade and occupy Irag.

Bottom line. I'm no bleeder for Kerry. Give me Biden any day. Hell give me a republican like Hagel or McCain. Just give me some truth. some quality. some integrity. Our currenty regime lacks all of the above.

Don't Run Ralph.

a coup will do

Ally_Kat
07-12-2004, 11:41 PM
MAN PEOPLE ARE STUPID THEY REALLY DONT THINK WE HAD ANY THING TO DO WITH IT IN A AUDIO CLIP ONE OF THE FIRE CHIEFS WERE HEARD SAYING THERES BEEN TO MUCH LOSS OF LIFE...PULL IT WHICH MEANS TAKE THE BUILDING DOWN OHH BY THE WAY WERES BINLADIN WE FORGOT ABOUT HIM AND WENT FOR SADDAM WHICH IF WE WANTED WE COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIM 12 YEARS AGO EVERY ONE HAS THERE OPINION LETS KEEP IT AT THAT

I can't believe you just insinuated that a fire chief killed fellow firemen because there was too much loss of life. You don't know what the man was referring to. The NYPD and the FDNY are a brotherhood and they look out for one another. Do you have any family that are firemen? If you did, you'd realize how ridiculous your statement was.

What I'd like to know from you, frets5150, is how did they take the building down? Demolition? Well then, when did they get to put the explosives in the building to take it down?

You may not have insulted Elvis, but you did insult me because you called me out and when I answered you said, "MAN PEOPLE ARE STUPID THEY REALLY DONT THINK WE HAD ANY THING TO DO WITH IT."

I'm stupid, yet I'm able to follow the basic rules of grammar. Did you and Wayne L. go thru the same educational process? At least he takes the caps lock off. You didn't, so no gold sticker for you!

frets5150
07-13-2004, 12:04 AM
FIRST OFF I HAVE 1 FREIND WHO WAS A COP THE NYPD AND THE FDNY CANT STAND EACH OTHER REMEMBER WHEN THEY CALLED OFF A SEARCH AND RESCUE TO A RECOVERY THE FDNY WENT NUTS AS WELL AS THEY SHOULD HAVE THEY WERE TOLD NOT TO SEARCH ANY MORE THEY WERE GONNA BRING IN THE HEAVY EQUITMENT THEY PROTESTED AND THE NYPD WAS CALLED IN THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY WERE FIST FIGHTING AND THE NYPD ARESSTED THEM AND I DID NOT MEAN TO CALL ANY ONE STUPID LETS JUST SAY THIER EYES ARE CLOSED OHH AND I GUESS YOU DID NOT KNOW THE FBI WAS HEARING CHATTER FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR AND DID NOTHING THAT'S PUBLIC RECORD AND I PROMISE I WILL FIND THAT AUDIO LINK AND POST IT

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Re-read my post . You lack reading comphrension. I said the NYPD and the FDNY are like a brotherhood. I never said to each other. Cops look out for other cops and firemen look out for other firemen.

And they don't hate each other so much.

You might have a friend who was a cop, but I have an uncle who is a cop, a couple of cousins who are cops, some more cousins that are firemen, as well as my grandfather who is known among a good group of firemen.

And trust me, sweet cheeks, you are not introducing anything new that hasn't been debated since 9/11 happened. Just because you're new in the forum doesn't mean you know anything earth shattering that'll shut any of your opponents up.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 12:36 AM
OHH OK DO YOU DEBATE THAT AFTER THE 1993 BOMBING THE FIRE FIGTHERS RADIOS COULD NOT GET RECEPTION IN THE TOWERS AND THEY ASKED FOR NEW RADIOS BUT FELL ON DEAF EARS AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY WERE TOLD TO LEAVE THE BUILDINGS ON 9 11 BUT THEY COULD NOT HERE THE ORDER BECAUSE THIER RADIOS DID NOT WORK IN THE TOWERS ASK YOUR COUSINS THANKS NY

frets5150
07-13-2004, 12:43 AM
THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS TOLD ME THE NYPD AND THE FDNY LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WRITE

The NYPD and the FDNY are a brotherhood and they look out for one another.

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 12:51 AM
OHH OK DO YOU DEBATE THAT AFTER THE 1993 BOMBING THE FIRE FIGTHERS RADIOS COULD NOT GET RECEPTION IN THE TOWERS AND THEY ASKED FOR NEW RADIOS BUT FELL ON DEAF EARS AND DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY WERE TOLD TO LEAVE THE BUILDINGS ON 9 11 BUT THEY COULD NOT HERE THE ORDER BECAUSE THIER RADIOS DID NOT WORK IN THE TOWERS ASK YOUR COUSINS THANKS NY

Dude, want to ask them, they'll tell you -- their radios always worked.

And if you are going to sell me that the radios didn't work inside the towers, you have a long way ahead of you. I grew up in those towers. My mother worked for Europartners and I would sit in the office many times. I had a cheap walkie talkie set and I could "call" my dad's secretary across the street in One Merrill Plaza (or One Liberty Plaza. whatever they are calling it today). Has some static, but it was from a toy store. Are you to tell me that my walkie talkie set was more advanced than the thing my cousins use? Yeah, sure :rolleyes:

and --

BERNARD KERIK, FORMER NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: Show me one radio, show me one radio that they will guarantee you, this radio will go through that metal, it will go through the debris, it will go through the dust. You will have 100 percent communications 100 percent of the time. There is none. There is none.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0405/18/pzn.00.html

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 12:56 AM
THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS TOLD ME THE NYPD AND THE FDNY LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WRITE

The NYPD and the FDNY are a brotherhood and they look out for one another.

did I say they look out for each other? No.

UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WRITE

*wipes the tears from my eyes* God, that was classic. Do you even read your own posts? Do you know what punctuation marks are? And, WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE CAPS? Seriously. It's the key next to the A. Hit it. The light next to your Num Lock will go off. You're really starting to make New Yorkers look bad to the rest of the country.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:08 AM
OK CLICK ON THhttp://wnbc.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=268324E LINK AND CLICK ON NEW RADIOS

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:13 AM

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:16 AM
I went thru all 92 news stories. There are none titled New Radios

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:18 AM
still haven't found the caps lock key? It's right next to the A. The Q, W, S, and X are in that neighborhood, too. If not, look for the Shift key. It's right under it. :)

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:23 AM
I HAD IT BUT I WENT BACK TO FIND IT ITS NOT THERE

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:26 AM
I HAD IT BUT I WENT BACK TO FIND IT ITS NOT THERE

I'm sorry. I forgot I needed to dumb it down. It's the shift key on your left. If you see the enter key, it's your other left.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:30 AM
OK HOW ABOUT THIS

http://www.serendipity.li/more/twa800.html

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:38 AM

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:39 AM
OMG WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 587?!?????????
OMG!!!!!!!!111111 YOU KNOW THAT WAS SO THE GOVERNMENT TOO BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KILL THAT GUY WHO GAVE OUT HIS ADDRESS IN THE CONCERT FOR NEW YORK THE WHO WERE REALLY GREAT AND THEY WHISPERED THE IDEA INTO RUDY GIULIANIS EAR WHO WENT AND TOLD BUSH ON ONE OF THE MANY OCCASSIONS THEY APPEARED TOGETHER AND I KNOW ITS SOOO TRUE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND EVERY PLANE CRASH SINCE THE BEGINNING OF FLIGHT THEY ALSO PREVENT THE WRIGHT BROTHERS FROM FLYING TOO FAR ON THE FIRST TRY DON'T LOOK FOR THIS TO BE REPORTED ANYWHERE BECAUSE BUSH IS HITLER AND HE SILENCED THEM EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE WEBSITE ON ANGELFIRE RUN BY THIS GUY WHO WRITES AS IF HES 15 BUT DONT LET THAT DISTRACT YOU BECAUSE HES LIGHTYEARS ABOVE IN INTELLECT THAN YOU AND YOU CANNOT FATHOM IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID FOR NOT ACKOWLEDGING THAT THE WEAKENING MAGNETIC FIELD IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE BUSH GOVERNMENT THEY ARE SLOWLY CAUSING US CANCER SO THEY CAN RULE THE WORLD

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:40 AM
God, how can you stand writing like that? I cringed each time I passed a grammar rule.

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:47 AM
http://members.fortunecity.com/911/wtc/firefighters.htm

i just read a transcript of the firemen continuing to go up and do their jobs.

edit -- why did you take it out? Because it disproves what you said before?

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:49 AM
FUCK YOU WITH THE CAPS ALREADY GROW UP

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:51 AM
I'm not the one typing like the sammy trolls in main who only come here to start shit. You are.

When you can compose a response like an intelligent human being, then you might be taken seriously. You write in all caps and no punctuation. My 5-year-old cousins type better than that.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:52 AM
NO IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT LINK I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE FIREMEN THEY ARE BRAVER THEN THE STINKING COPS

http://members.fortunecity.com/911/wtc/firefighters.htm

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:55 AM
You just claimed that the fire chief ordered the demolition of the Twin Towers. Which is it? Are they brave heros of the city or are they murderers?

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:56 AM
And what does your link prove? That they can work under pressure? That they were doing their jobs?

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:57 AM
WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT MY TYPING FUCKING GOVERNMENT ASS LICKER

frets5150
07-13-2004, 01:59 AM
WHEN YOUR GIVIN ORDERS YOU FOLLOW THEM AND WHEN I FIND THE AUDIO I HOPE YOU SHUT YOUR SHIT INFESTED MOUTH

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
OMG WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 587?!?????????
OMG!!!!!!!!111111 YOU KNOW THAT WAS SO THE GOVERNMENT TOO BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KILL THAT GUY WHO GAVE OUT HIS ADDRESS IN THE CONCERT FOR NEW YORK THE WHO WERE REALLY GREAT AND THEY WHISPERED THE IDEA INTO RUDY GIULIANIS EAR WHO WENT AND TOLD BUSH ON ONE OF THE MANY OCCASSIONS THEY APPEARED TOGETHER AND I KNOW ITS SOOO TRUE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND EVERY PLANE CRASH SINCE THE BEGINNING OF FLIGHT THEY ALSO PREVENT THE WRIGHT BROTHERS FROM FLYING TOO FAR ON THE FIRST TRY DON'T LOOK FOR THIS TO BE REPORTED ANYWHERE BECAUSE BUSH IS HITLER AND HE SILENCED THEM EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE WEBSITE ON ANGELFIRE RUN BY THIS GUY WHO WRITES AS IF HES 15 BUT DONT LET THAT DISTRACT YOU BECAUSE HES LIGHTYEARS ABOVE IN INTELLECT THAN YOU AND YOU CANNOT FATHOM IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID FOR NOT ACKOWLEDGING THAT THE WEAKENING MAGNETIC FIELD IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE BUSH GOVERNMENT THEY ARE SLOWLY CAUSING US CANCER SO THEY CAN RULE THE WORLD

Hahahahahaha!

:D

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:02 AM
WHEN YOUR GIVIN ORDERS YOU FOLLOW THEN AND WHEI I FIND THE AUDIO I HOPE YOU SHUT YOUR SHIT INFESTED MOUTH

Don't talk to Ally like that, you piece of shit!

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:03 AM
WHEN YOUR GIVIN ORDERS YOU FOLLOW THEN AND WHEI I FIND THE AUDIO I HOPE YOU SHUT YOUR SHIT INFESTED MOUTH

Was there a logical thought there? It gets kinda fuzzy after orders and before I.

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:04 AM
WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT MY TYPING FUCKING GOVERNMENT ASS LICKER

Just trying to help you not be perceived as a complete idiot, but now I know that's impossible

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:05 AM
WHAT IS THIS A DOUBLE TEAM IM READY

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:07 AM
AND YOU ARE PROBABLY THE SAME IDIOTS THAT THINK OJ'S NOT GUILTY

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:10 AM
http://members.fortunecity.com/911/september-eleven/arabs-not-to-blame.htm

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:16 AM
AND YOU ARE PROBABLY THE SAME IDIOTS THAT THINK OJ'S NOT GUILTY

Please, who do I look like, you?

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:17 AM
http://members.fortunecity.com/911/september-eleven/arabs-not-to-blame.htm

Ah, yes, more free sites. You, too, with html knowldege can create a 9/11 anti-America site.

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:19 AM
frets5150's misspelled words in this thread so far:

Alley

coming

theres

ohh

weres

Binladin

there (as in 'their')

equitment

aressted

figthers

givin

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:31 AM
IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WORRY ABOUT EVERY ONE ELSE WHAT ARE YOU A ENGLISH TEACHER YOU MAY BE BOOK SMART BUT YOUR NOT STREET SMART THAT'S WHY YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED GO FINGER YOUR SELF AND GO TO BED

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:36 AM
You're not street smart; You're just a conspiracist

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:36 AM
You're street smart and I'm not ??

You don't know me...

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:37 AM
Yourself is one word.

Big Train
07-13-2004, 02:43 AM
Fur is flying and feelings get hurt tonight...

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:43 AM
YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ELVIS ON THIS DLR SITE YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:47 AM
..and your point is ??

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:47 AM
YEAH BIG TRAIN YOU BETTER SPELL RIGHT OR THESE TWAT'S WILL START CLAWING DID I SPELL TWAT'S RIGHT

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
..and your point is ??

he doesn't have one. He's grasping at straws now. Man, I live in the same state as this. I'm embarrassed.

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:54 AM
YEAH BIG TRAIN YOU BETTER SPELL RIGHT OR THESE TWAT'S WILL START CLAWING DID I SPELL TWAT'S RIGHT

It should be twats, not "twat's."

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 02:55 AM
he doesn't have one. He's grasping at straws now. Man, I live in the same state as this. I'm embarrassed.

It's ok sweetie, idiots are everywhere.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 02:57 AM
TRUE I USALLY SPEAK TO SMART PEOPLE NOT TO SMART ASSES I PLAY A PRETTY GOOD GUITAR HOW ABOUT YOU THE SKIN FLUTE HELP BIG TRAIN..... I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF NEW YORK YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR JEWBERG ALSO

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 02:57 AM
It's ok sweetie, idiots are everywhere.

yeah, but what if he's procreating?

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:00 AM
TRUE I USALLY SPEAK TO SMART PEOPLE NOT TO SMART ASSES I PLAY A PRETTY GOOD GUITAR HOW ABOUT YOU THE SKIN FLUTE HELP BIG TRAIN..... I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF NEW YORK YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR JEWBERG ALSO

Now, now, now. What did Big Train do to you?

edit -- wait. You're moving out of here? *whew*

Wait! Please tell me not to West Virginia... *crosses fingers and prays*

lionsfan
07-13-2004, 03:06 AM
yeah, but what if he's procreating?

I wonder if the birth certificates would be in all-caps? :rolleyes:

frets5150
07-13-2004, 03:08 AM
IT HARD TO FINGER YOURSELF WITH YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.. DONT START SHIT BETWEEN MYSELF AND BIG TRAIN YOU BUNCH OF PEEONS

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:10 AM
TRUE I USALLY SPEAK TO SMART PEOPLE NOT TO SMART ASSES I PLAY A PRETTY GOOD GUITAR HOW ABOUT YOU THE SKIN FLUTE HELP BIG TRAIN.....

This makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

You are truly illiterate.

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:12 AM
I PLAY A PRETTY GOOD GUITAR HOW ABOUT YOU

I guarantee I'm better than you.

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:14 AM
IT HARD TO FINGER YOURSELF WITH YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.. DONT START SHIT BETWEEN MYSELF AND BIG TRAIN YOU BUNCH OF PEEONS

it sounded like you were calling Big Train out on something. I probably misread it due to the missing punctuation in your posts.

And so filled with information. Did you try that crossed-finger one on yourself?

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:17 AM
Sounds like he knows, Ally...:D

frets5150
07-13-2004, 03:18 AM
WHO INVITED YOU INTO THIS CONVERSATION ELVIS SEE NOBODY LIKES THE TRUTH SO THEY HAVE TO INSULT AND PLAY GAMES BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY YOU WOULD THINK DIFFERENT AND NOT BE SMART ASSES BLOW ME.....

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:23 AM
When what happens? My neighbors not coming home? All these street signs with names of people I know? Close friends losing family member? My dad's almost death?

You're the one who's making a mockery of this by playing the grassy knoll game.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 03:24 AM
ELVIS I'LL SMOKE YOU ON GUITAR ANY FUCKING TIME ANY FUCKING PLACE LET ME KNOW

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:24 AM
How do you know I didn't lose a family member as a result of 911 ??

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:25 AM
ELVIS I'LL SMOKE YOU ON GUITAR ANY FUCKING TIME ANY FUCKING PLACE LET ME KNOW

Bullshit!

My licks are posted on this site...

frets5150
07-13-2004, 03:28 AM
WHERE I NEED A GOOD LAUGH

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:30 AM
Check this out Ally...

More nice words from frets (http://www.platinum-celebs.com/actresses-pictures/penelope_cruz/club.php), scroll down...

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:33 AM
You must have the wrong linkie, hunnie. All those people know how to converse intelligently

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:36 AM
He's on there. He's the second reply...

hi pen

just want to say thankyou for being so ugly

Dave

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:38 AM
no Elvis. That person doesn't have a malfunctional caps lock ;)

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:40 AM
That's him...

His first post in this thread was in lower case...

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:41 AM
frets5150@hotmail.com

frets5150
07-13-2004, 03:41 AM
NOW IM UGLY YOUR NUTS I KNEW WHEN I STARTED THIS 911 CONVERSATION IT WOULD GET NASTY I LOVE PEOPLE WHO TALK TOUGH THROUGH THE COMPUTER BUT YOURE GIRLS SO I COULD'NT DO NOTHING ANYWAY

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:43 AM
What ??????????????

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:44 AM
Now I'm ugly your nuts ???

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:44 AM
NOW IM UGLY YOUR NUTS I KNEW WHEN I STARTED THIS 911 CONVERSATION IT WOULD GET NASTY I LOVE PEOPLE WHO TALK TOUGH THROUGH THE COMPUTER BUT YOURE GIRLS SO I COULD'NT DO NOTHING ANYWAY

Don't underestimate this girl. I talk tough in person, too, sweet cheeks.

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:45 AM
You never call me sweet cheeks!

Ally_Kat
Now I'm ugly your nuts ???

I think I would rather be nuts than ugly. lol :D

frets5150
WHAT'S WITH THIS FRETS HOTMAIL SHIT

ELVIS
hahahaha!

Ally_Kat
You never call me sweet cheeks!

I called you hunnie!

frets5150
07-13-2004, 03:47 AM
OK LETS MEET

Big Train
07-13-2004, 03:47 AM
Hey Alley, I must say, this lemonade is insane, very addicting. I just went through a bout of Iced Tea addiction.

Anyway, I don't feel like swordfighting all night frets so let's get back to issues at hand. Don't be all hurt cause we are clowning you. Change your Huggies, dry your eyes and let's get back to the discussion about, say, F911..

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:49 AM
He can't take clowning...

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:49 AM
OK LETS MEET

And what are you going to? Hand me papers laying out your postions typed in all caps?

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:50 AM
Hey Alley, I must say, this lemonade is insane, very addicting. I just went through a bout of Iced Tea addiction.

It is. What time does Keeyth come back out to play?

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 03:53 AM
Ok...

Goodnight kids...

Going to say my prayers...

;)

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 03:54 AM
night Elvis! See you tomor....later today

frets5150
07-13-2004, 04:02 AM
NO MORE PLAYING?

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 04:11 AM
No, Mommie and Daddie need to get up in the morning and do big peoples stuff.

frets5150
07-13-2004, 09:44 AM
OPEN YOUR EYES BY THE WAY DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN ENGINEERING did'nt THINK SO

http://www.911review.org/Wget/attackonamerica.net/proofofcontrolleddemolitionatwtc.htm

frets5150
07-13-2004, 10:22 AM
THESE ARE THE LAST LINKS I WILL POST I CANNOT MAKE CHANGE THIER MINDS

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/highrisefires.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/implications.html

distortion9
07-13-2004, 11:11 AM
ONE OF THE FIRE CHIEFS WERE HEARD SAYING THERES BEEN TO MUCH LOSS OF LIFE...PULL IT WHICH MEANS TAKE THE BUILDING DOWN

Well, I was reading this thread just fine until I came to this.....RETARDED post.

No! I have not seen this "documentary"....(waiting for a bootleg).

But this is the problem I have with this "documentary"....there are too many stupid motherfuckers out there that will take everything Moore says as FACT.

I can't believe you're out there, somewhere, walking around and breathing.

distortion9
07-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Well I've read the rest of this thread and here is what I'm thinking.

Watching Fret post is like watching a retard eating hot wings....

d9 - out

frets5150
07-13-2004, 11:52 AM

ELVIS
07-13-2004, 01:07 PM
Tee hee hee

:D

Ally_Kat
07-13-2004, 01:44 PM
OPEN YOUR EYES BY THE WAY DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN ENGINEERING did'nt THINK SO

http://www.911review.org/Wget/attackonamerica.net/proofofcontrolleddemolitionatwtc.htm

No, but my father does.

I'm sure the MIT explination means nothing to you, right?

Dave's PA Rental
07-13-2004, 02:59 PM

When YOU started this 911 conversation? Um, I think that I started this 911 conversation.

And by saying 'pull it', I think that he meant to 'pull the plug' on the rescue, and all firemen were to evacuate the building...

frets5150, it makes me sick whenever I think that people like you are out there breathing the same air that I am, consuming natural resources to sustain your paranoid uneducated life. I dont really know Ally, and even though she seems to like our current president, she still doesn deserve the personal remarks made by you. You, on the other hand, absolutely deserve the personal attacks. Lay off the CAPS, try to punctuate your sentences, and maybe people would laugh with you, instead of AT you.

Satan
07-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
there are too many stupid motherfuckers out there that will take everything FAUX News says as FACT.

I can't believe you're out there, somewhere, walking around and breathing.

BigBadBrian
07-13-2004, 03:10 PM
Foxnews is no worse than any other broadcast news source. Actually, they are a bit better. :gulp:

Sgt Schultz
07-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Moore's prop
John McCaslin (archive)

July 13, 2004 | Print | Send

The family of U.S. Air Force Maj. Gregory Stone was shocked to learn that video footage of the major's Arlington National Cemetery burial was included by Michael Moore in his movie "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Stone was killed in March 2003 by a grenade that officials said was thrown into his tent by Sgt. Hasan K. Akbar, who is on trial for murder.

It's been a big shock, and we are not very happy about it, to say the least," Kandi Gallagher, Stone's aunt and family spokeswoman, tells Washington Times reporter Audrey Hudson.

We are furious that Greg was in that casket and cannot defend himself, and my sister, Greg's mother, is just beside herself," Gallagher said. "She is furious. She called him a 'maggot that eats off the dead.'"

The movie, described by critics as political propaganda during an election year, shows video footage of the funeral and Stone's fiancee, Tammie Eslinger, kissing her hand and touching it to his coffin.

The family does not know how Moore obtained the video, and Gallagher said they did not give permission and are considering legal recourse.

She described her nephew as a "totally conservative Republican" and said he would have found the film to be "putrid."

"I'm sure he would have some choice words for Michael Moore," she said. "Michael Moore would have a hard time asking our family for a glass of water if he were thirsty."

FORD
07-15-2004, 09:56 AM
God damn it, I have fucking had it with BushSheep spreading slander and lies.

You want to defend Bush's illegal fucking invasion and occupation of Iraq?

THEN GET YOUR GODDAMNED WORTHLESS ASSES OVER THERE AND DO IT YOURSELVES.

I'll bet your minds will change really quick.

Either the Bush Criminal Empire is going down, or this entire country is. There are no other options.

Jesus Christ
07-15-2004, 11:15 AM
I agree with thy points, My son, but could you please not take Dad's name in vain. He really hateth that :(

BigBadBrian
07-15-2004, 11:25 AM

Define "illegal fucking invasion." :gulp:

Sgt Schultz
07-15-2004, 12:15 PM

Either the Bush Criminal Empire is going down, or this entire country is. There are no other options.

Ahhh yes, the “Chickenhawk” argument. I’ve been waiting for this. No personal offense to you Ford, but this is probably the most childish argument one can make and Michael Moore of course does it in his film.

I believe the argument works this way;

1. If I’m not personally willing to join a unit in the armed forces that has a good probability of seeing combat in the war that I support , or

2. If I have not ever served in the military, AND been in combat, or

3. I don’t have a son or daughter serving in the military, in a combat area,

- then I have no right to be in favor of that war, or at a minimum, my advocacy of it has no credibility. This is moronic for many reasons. But, I can make my own moronic argument that somewhat mirrors it.

So, you aren't in favor of the war in Iraq? Well you can't speak out against it unless YOU are personally willing to live in Iraq (or pick another country like Iran, North Korea, Syria etc) , for let's say 6 months, and while you are there you have to "earn" your right to free speech by putting your own butt on the line. You have to engage in free speech, freedom of assembly, etc. in this country and be willing to be tortured, jailed or killed. Hey, if you aren't willing to do this then you have no right to engage in free speech here, right? Chickendove!

Bush's own service in the military as a pilot of course is not good enough since he was not in combat. Lincoln served in two militias during the Black Hawk War but he also never saw combat. There are other examples too of course but the point is that prior service in the military, and having been in combat is no prerequsite for involving the country in a war as commander in chief. Lyndon Johnson was a decorated Veteran of WWII but can we call his decision making in Vietnam sound?

The same goes for citizens. A lack prior or current military service does not disqualify one from advocating military action, nor does it negate one's ability to grasp a sound knowledge of military history and being able to apply it to current conflicts. John Keegan, widely recognized as one of the best military historians in the world, has never serverd in the armed forces. Same goes for Stephen Ambrose, who never served.

So the Democrats in the Senate, with their silly "Chickenhawk" displays and all of the others who agree with them can do themselves a favor and pick up a few books, read up on military history (heck, or just history in general) and just quit with this lame argument.

As far as this being an "illegal" war - according to whom? The UN? The American Left? Where was the outrage from leftists when the U.S. went to war with Serbia with no authorization from the UN? International Law didn’t seem to matter then.

Big Train
07-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Ford,

I don't understand how the article posted by Sgt. has ANYTHING to do with "Slander and Lies" or promoting "Bushsheep". The article simply states Moore used footage of a private ceremony, which the family was unaware of , and used it as a profit making vehicle without their consent. Where are the "Lies and slander" in that? It IS A FACT, it IS in the film, no? Or do our eyes see things differently?

Jesus Christ
07-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz

So, you aren't in favor of the war in Iraq? Well you can't speak out against it unless YOU are personally willing to live in Iraq (or pick another country like Iran, North Korea, Syria etc) , for let's say 6 months, and while you are there you have to "earn" your right to free speech by putting your own butt on the line. You have to engage in free speech, freedom of assembly, etc. in this country and be willing to be tortured, jailed or killed.

I lived in Israel for 33 years under Roman occupation with "terrorist" zealots frequently opposing the Romans through acts of violence. I was accused by the Romans and My own people of being one of these terrorists, and verily I WAS jailed, tortured, and killed.

And verily, I believe the Son of Bush is wrong.

Is that what ye were looking for, My son?

Ally_Kat
07-15-2004, 01:08 PM
You are a character based on a man who lives in the Northwest corner of the United States.

lucky wilbury
07-15-2004, 06:00 PM
the moore's prop thread deserves to be open for all to see and coment on. most people aren't going to see it buried here

Sgt Schultz
07-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
I lived in Israel for 33 years under Roman occupation with "terrorist" zealots frequently opposing the Romans through acts of violence. I was accused by the Romans and My own people of being one of these terrorists, and verily I WAS jailed, tortured, and killed.

Sure J.C., you can criticize all you want. But, I have not served in any Legion nor do I forsee doing so. So Lord, is my opinion on deploying the Legions, or a Cohort or two, hither and thither, blasphemous to thee?

ELVIS
07-15-2004, 09:41 PM
Twisting the words of, and speaking for Christ will come back to get you...

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

LoungeMachine
07-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
So, you aren't in favor of the war in Iraq? Well you can't speak out against it unless YOU are personally willing to live in Iraq (or pick another country like Iran, North Korea, Syria etc) , for let's say 6 months, and while you are there you have to "earn" your right to free speech by putting your own butt on the line. .

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

"YOU CANNOT SPEAK OUT UNLESS YOU ARE PERSONALLY.....YADA YADA YADA...."

N A WORD. BULLSHIT

I, and ANYONE else in this country CAN and WILL speak out to our hears fucking content. ISN'T THAT THE POINT????

Just what fucking "freedom" our we fighting for then?

Why am I not "free" to speak out unless I follow your bullshit litmus test?

I love you flag wavers who insist that free speech is ONLY OK if it coincides with YOUR beliefs. well fuck you.

YOU have the right to enlist, serve, and die.

I on the other hand, have the RIGHT to speak my mind, follow my heart, and BELIEVE WHATERVER THE FUCK I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't it my RIGHT to question my government? Isn't it my right not to kill if I don't want to?

Please let me know where you obtained this mandate to issue rules regarding free speech in this country. I'd like a copy for my files

peace

frets5150
07-15-2004, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoungeMachine

N A WORD. BULLSHIT

I, and ANYONE else in this country CAN and WILL speak out to our hears fucking content. ISN'T THAT THE POINT????

I love you flag wavers who insist that free speech is ONLY OK if it coincides with YOUR beliefs. well fuck you.

I on the other hand, have the RIGHT to speak my mind, follow my heart, and BELIEVE WHATERVER THE FUCK I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't it my RIGHT to question my government? Isn't it my right not to kill if I don't want to?

Please let me know where you obtained this mandate to issue rules regarding free speech in this country. I'd like a copy for my files

peace [/QUOTe BRAVO WELL SAID...

frets5150
07-16-2004, 12:00 AM

BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT...

Ally_Kat
07-16-2004, 12:35 AM
what do you love, Frets? Ford losing it?

What I love about that rant is a lot of the people here who are in support of Iraq have served and others of us have family serving. It's not like we are unaffected by this

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:41 AM
i am not lefty or righty, but neutral. i am a registered repub and voted for bush, cuz gre was an idiot, and who the hell votes for nader lol! anyway, i have been wanting to see this film, but have not had a chance! cant wait to see it. keep in mind, if you support bush or not, that it is one sided, even michael moore attests to it.

Sgt Schultz
07-16-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

N A WORD. BULLSHIT

peace

Exactly, so you agree with my point that the statement I made that you so vociferously disagree with, is just as moronic as the "Chickenhawk" argument the Left trots out so often.

Read my post again and you'll see that I stated;
"I can make my own moronic argument that somewhat mirrors it."

It is heartening to see your justified reaction because it should also apply to the statement made by FORD;
"You want to defend Bush's illegal fucking invasion and occupation of Iraq? THEN GET YOUR GODDAMNED WORTHLESS ASSES OVER THERE AND DO IT YOURSELVES. I'll bet your minds will change really quick."

Phil theStalker
07-16-2004, 09:39 AM
Look, we're on the threshold of civil war. Git it all outta your systems. Soon all you'll be thinking about will be only your thirst and hunger, and the thirst and hunger of your family. Very soon.

If you're going to die of thirst and hunger you might as well die fighting for freedom for the individual and not the global corporation fasci-governments that has brought the end of the world as we know it right to our doorsteps.

WOW.

Your friendly warning,

Phil
PS And when it comes remember this: You can do more with a good word and a gun than you can do with a good word without a gun. (sic)

Phil theStalker
07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Define "illegal fucking invasion." :gulp:
WE WERE NOT ATTACKED.

THAT IS AN ILLEGAL INVASION OF A SOVEREIGN NATION AND IT'S LEADERS.

WE WILL PAY JUST LIKE JAPAN PAID THE PRICE FOR VIOLATING HUMAN LAW.

AND YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HUMAN LAW, THE LAW OF HISTORY, THE LAW OF THE RACE OF MAN.

And, I'll remind you of the current law for the U.S., signed by executive order by President Clinton. It says "...the U.S. will absorb a first strike..." nuclear attack, bio attack, anything.

So President Bush has also violated the law of the land of the United States. Do you think they don't know that because you don't see it reported by the news media?

Check it out, soon-to-be-dead. Bush and Co. (the supra global rich, his bosses) have broken United States law of absorbing a first strike and he/they have broken International law, because we were not struck in an "ACT OF WAR" by Iraq and Saddam. It was Bin Laden, and we've (U.S.) got 1,200 troops in Afganistan chasing him or his dead shadow.

We (U.S.) have 130,000 troops in Iraq.

If you haven't figured it out yet you won't figure it out at all, or at least not in time to save your own life.

TRUE DAT.

Have a nice Doomsday.

Phil the Survivor:cheese:

Phil theStalker
07-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Dude,

I'd really like to meet you sometime. You play the Jesus character perfectly. Have you made a mistake with one word yet? I don't think so. It's almost like you are Jesus of Nazareth.:)

P

Sgt Schultz
07-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Jul. 14, 2004. 06:32 AM

STEVE RUSSELL/TORONTO STAR
Muckraking documentarian Michael Moore has at least one friend in the political establishment.

Come back to Sarnia, Mike
Mayor seeks citizenship for filmmaker
Criticizes Elections Act prosecution bid

DEBRA BLACK
STAFF REPORTER

If Sarnia Mayor Mike Bradley has his way, documentary filmmaker Michael Moore will soon be an honorary citizen of his town.

Bradley has offered Moore the key to his city in an attempt to stave off what he believes would be a "frivolous abuse" of the elections law by a group of young Ontario Conservatives.

A Queen's University student and president of the Ontario Campus Conservatives has launched a Web site and online petition calling on Elections Canada to charge Moore with interfering in the recent federal election. When Moore was in Toronto during the election, promoting his film Fahrenheit 9/11, he urged Canadians to rally against Conservative leader Stephen Harper.

According to the Canada Elections Act, it is an offence for anyone who is not a Canadian citizen and does not live in Canada to "in any way induce electors to vote or refrain from voting or vote or refrain from voting for a particular candidate" during an election period.

So Bradley, not short on creativity or humour, wants to make Moore a "de-facto Canadian" with all the rights and privileges that come with citizenship. And he's written to Canada's chief electoral officer advising him of his offer.

"Making him a honorary Canadian will give him the right to whine, bitch, moan, complain about taxation and the high level of taxes and then move forward and pay his tax bill and vote for the government in power," he wrote in his cheeky letter to chief electoral officer Jean-Pierre Kingsley. "While we do not have equality with the value of our dollar with the United States, we certainly have equality with the right wing and their stupidity," he wrote. "It was always amazing to me that a group of individuals who promoted and believed in free trade do not believe in the freedom of ideas and political opinion."

Bradley's invitation to Moore may well be tongue-in-cheek, but it is not surprising from the man who once tried to have Lake Chipican, a tiny lake near Lake Huron, designated as another Great Lake.

The 48-year-old Sarnia mayor admits he has a soft spot for Moore. Bradley briefly appeared in Moore's Bowling for Columbine, comparing Canadian and American society.

"Basically I said what a good society does for its citizens and that you give them a chance to succeed," Bradley said in an interview yesterday. "He called me the voice of reason," he said, chuckling. "No one has ever called me that in the 20 years I've been in politics."

But Sarnia's mayor insists his sarcastic and humorous note to Elections Canada and his offer to Moore is sincere. "This is a frivolous abuse of the Elections Canada process to try to persecute and prosecute Michael Moore," said Bradley who has also faxed a copy of his letter to one of Moore's associates to give to the documentary maker.

Whatever Elections Canada does, Bradley hopes Moore accepts. "I'd be delighted if he wanted to come to Sarnia and we could screen Bowling and Fahrenheit 9/11. We're a border city and we're very sensitive to the new climate in the U.S."

Moore could not be reached for comment.

Meanwhile, Elections Canada — in an unintentional parody seemingly right out of a Michael Moore film — would not "confirm or deny the existence of any complaint or investigation" into the filmmaker.

Bradley also took a shot at the federal Liberals, parodying a famous quote by homespun American humorist Will Rogers. "I do not belong to an organized political party — I am a federal Liberal, " he concluded in his letter to Kingsley.