PDA

View Full Version : Abbey Road in London

SweetSecrets
07-13-2004, 02:01 PM
My recent vacation in London brought me to, yes, the infamous HOUSE OF MUSIC....Abbey Road. Here are some pics i took last week while visiting. The experience was quite surreal, I must say. Just look at the lamp post which stands directly next to the legendary crosswalk. It seems to sum up the feelings I had as I wandered around the outside of this famous studio in London.

-Mary Frances

SweetSecrets
07-13-2004, 02:02 PM
The ouside of the studio!

SweetSecrets
07-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Could you guess how many people have visited this spot by looking at the street sign? Pretty cool, huh?

Figs
07-13-2004, 02:12 PM
Very cool! I like the street sign.

SweetSecrets
07-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Look everybody! Panamark is referenced to on the wall outside of Abbey Road.

This one is for you, Mark!

-mf

SweetSecrets
07-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Very cool! I like the street sign.

Yea ...I think, based on the grafitti, that a lot of people liked the street sign!

Panamark
07-14-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by SweetPoundcake
Look everybody! Panamark is referenced to on the wall outside of Abbey Road.

This one is for you, Mark!

-mf

Thankyou My Darlin ! :)

You are too cool for words..
I didnt realize I was so loved in the world ! :p

Wayne L.
07-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Hopefully I will get to visit England & walk across Abbey Road like the Beatles did on their classic rock album of the same name in the near future being a dedicated fan!!! BTW, great pictures.

SweetSecrets
07-14-2004, 12:05 PM
I did take this pic of the crosswalk. It's funny becuase when I did actually walk across it, right before I did, I looked the wrong way for traffic (TYPICAL AMERICAN, AS LONDONERS DRIVE ON THE LEFT AND ALL). So needless to say, I about got killed right before I walked across. The pic I do have of my walking across the infamous crosswalk, I am totally cracking up in because I had just about walked right into a truck passing by. They honked and everything!....I felt like a total tourist!!

Panamark
07-15-2004, 06:38 AM
Somebody call the Cops !!

Somebody has stolen the white VW !!!!

smaz
07-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by SweetPoundcake
(TYPICAL AMERICAN, AS LONDONERS DRIVE ON THE LEFT AND ALL).

We're not as bad as Austrailians, they drive upside down! (To us anyway!)

Panamark
07-16-2004, 06:16 AM
Hey !!

I resemble that remark !!!