PDA

View Full Version : Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles

SoCalChelle
07-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles

1 hour, 24 minutes ago Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles after drinking 15 pints of beer was jailed for five years on Tuesday for possessing an illegal firearm, a court spokesman said.

David Walker, 28, was arguing with a friend at a pub in South Yorkshire, northern England, when he went home to get his sawed-off shotgun, which he jammed into his trousers.

But as he walked back to the pub, the gun went off, blasting pellets into his testicles. Doctors later removed what remained of his testicles during emergency surgery.

Walker admitted possessing a prohibited weapon at a hearing in June at the court in Sheffield.

Guitar Shark
07-13-2004, 02:33 PM
That's silly. This guy has been punished enough already!

Carmine
07-13-2004, 02:34 PM
talk about goin out and gettin Blasted!

Viking
07-13-2004, 04:50 PM
He never made the Darwin candidacy list, but at least the dumb fuck guaranteed he'll never water down the gene pool.......:sperm: :p

SoCalChelle
07-13-2004, 05:01 PM
LOL! :D

The Knockz
07-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Five dollars say that this was Flap trying to rid his meat of his mothers ass stench.

Katydid
07-13-2004, 10:46 PM
My ex Ed Roth always kept a pistol or shot gun around loaded. In retrospect I'm surprised that none of the kids got shot. They watched him target practice from an early age, so they knew they were dangerous I guess. But once he was in an office we had in the house, going to clean one. It went off and shot through a doublepaned long narrow picture window.

Then sleeping with his pistol under his pillow it went off and shot through the wall into the living room. (Just lucky it wasn't aimed at me).

I almost divorced him for shooting my rooster for crowing. Had a balcony that went all way around 3 sides of the house, looked out on the river. Rooster would go to our daughter's window and crow, our window and crow, then downstairs to our 3 sons windows and crow. Then next door to our neighbors and his mother's windows and crow. Neighbor was so mad he loved that rooster.

fanofdave
07-13-2004, 10:57 PM
The way I heard it, Ed was trying to shoot you
but the damn rooster got in the way.

scottydabodi
07-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Does this mean that Sam will get arrested if he bites off Ed's nuts??

SoCalChelle
07-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Katy, I just gotta say....you've had an interesting life. LOL :)

Katydid
07-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
The way I heard it, Ed was trying to shoot you
but the damn rooster got in the way.

You best not be telling that around or he'll shoot you.

Katydid
07-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Katy, I just gotta say....you've had an interesting life. LOL :)

Well, when you grow up in rural OK around Cowboys, Farmers, and Indians, shit is bound to happen. Folks there just aren't as civilized as some places.

Katydid
07-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Little Man with The Hammer...I was just kidding...Ed is in last stages of prostate cancer, dying.