PDA

View Full Version : Neil vs. Rose

zink007
07-14-2004, 02:39 AM
I choose Vince all the way Motley Crue 4-Life

Golden AWe
07-14-2004, 04:29 AM
Is that you Zink? Are You Janine Lindemulder?

BrownSound1
07-14-2004, 12:23 PM
DLR could kick both of their asses. :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Musically Rose!

Sexually?
I dont know... Supposedly Neil was a jerk who didnt even like sex! His ex said they only had sex like 5 times the whole time they were together. Look at him in that pic. He isnt even turned on! He isnt even fully erect! He looks bored!

Axel was WHITE HOT in his hey day but he turned out to be putzy.

If I had to choose from them at the time...
I'd choose Rose... Musically and Sexually!

Wayne L.
07-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Vince Neil & Axl Rose are both pansy asses, who are second rate frontmen in rock, Motley Crue & Guns-N-Roses are 80's one album wonders, Ted Nugent could kick both their asses without even trying!!!

PHOENIX
07-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Vince Neil & Axl Rose are both pansy asses, who are second rate frontmen in rock, Motley Crue & Guns-N-Roses are 80's one album wonders, Ted Nugent could kick both their asses without even trying!!!

Ted Nugent is the most generically boring artist i've ever heard.

horty07
07-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Vince is the man, well after Dave anyway.

TLR
07-15-2004, 11:56 PM
Don't care much for the Crue particularly, but there is something about Neil's voice I like.

As for Nugent...pretty cool dude seeing as how he archery hunts.

tobinentinc
07-16-2004, 12:57 AM
The Nuge kicks ass, but Ronnie James Dio would kick both Rose and Neil's asses cause Dio is metal not those other 2 metal wannabees.

Snoo
07-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Oh come on. Axl's a consistent ass-kicker. He's fucking insane, but he has control. He dove into the crowd and knocked the shit out of a guy illegally recording a concert. He knocked David Bowie out with one punch when Bowie was hitting on his fiancee. Then Steve Adler gave said fiancee a speedball, and Axl had the restraint to kindly NOT RIP HIS HEAD OFF. I like some of Vince's stuff...but he'd be running like hell if Uncle Axl came after him, especially now.

EmpyreLounge44
07-16-2004, 01:37 AM
it would be the biggest pussy slap fest ever if those two had fought.

Bill Lumbergh
07-16-2004, 01:41 AM
I think Axl is a fuckin' moron too, but come on Ted was more successful than GNR? Just on 4 releases(not counting that Spaghetti Incident garbage), they far outsold Nugents catalog. Not to mention Nugents music leaves MUCH to be desired.

DeadOrAlive
07-16-2004, 03:46 PM
AXL

BIGBADZERO
07-25-2004, 06:18 AM
I think Duff McKagan would own both of them. Axl's a little bitch. Vince challenged him & he never responded. Although Tommy Lee claims he beat Vince up at an airport before he left Motley. And he's a skinny fuck.

Chaz Rock City
08-05-2004, 02:59 AM
Vince. Axl is all talk. Don't forget he backed down for Bob Guccionie Jr.

vhsinger22
08-10-2004, 11:49 AM
vince with out a doubt. and now that he is fat as hell he can put some weight into his punches!!

Dr Volospion
08-10-2004, 01:03 PM
It's like comparing two dog turds. The one on the left is definitely better......lol

Ozzy Fudd
08-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Musically Rose!

Sexually?
I dont know... Supposedly Neil was a jerk who didnt even like sex! His ex said they only had sex like 5 times the whole time they were together. Look at him in that pic. He isnt even turned on! He isnt even fully erect! He looks bored!

Axel was WHITE HOT in his hey day but he turned out to be putzy.

If I had to choose from them at the time...
I'd choose Rose... Musically and Sexually!

Not only that but he dont even have her cute lil muffin stuck in ( what looks like Fabulous Shadow says a bored expressionless) face.

pete
08-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Elvis
This thread is gay.

WolfStar999
08-16-2004, 10:11 AM
My money's on Vince. He'd break Axl in half!

DLR_EngineRoom
08-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by zink007
I choose Vince all the way Motley Crue 4-Life

Vince Neil without a shred of competition. Never liked Axl Rose and always thought that the band would do even more amazing without him.

Saw Vince Neil (who is also an admitted Roth fan) with Poison and Skid Row...I wasn't prepared for such an amazing performance, didn't realize how much I missed Crue but it made me realize an answer to a question that I've had for a long time. Is it more the band or the singer that takes the essence with them in case of a split? Well, in Crue and Van Halen's case, it's definitely the lead singer!

Speaking of lead singers that ruined their bands...add Sebastian Bach to the top of the list, right between Hagar and Axl.....

BruinJer
08-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Axel is a punk! Vince was a bad motha back in the day... from what I hear. Vince probably would have beat Axel's ass.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-01-2004, 06:24 PM
BTW......was just rockin' out to Crue's "Theatre Of Pain" CD... remastered no less...now THIS is the type of classic music you crank in your car stereo with the windows down.....man, what an underrated album!

BruinJer
09-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
BTW......was just rockin' out to Crue's "Theatre Of Pain" CD... remastered no less...now THIS is the type of classic music you crank in your car stereo with the windows down.....man, what an underrated album!

I didn't care for it too much... not one of my favorites. Shout At The Devil is my Fav.

NightProwler
09-02-2004, 03:38 AM
They are both a couple of has-been sissy boys.

So much for their big "feud".

badhorsie
09-02-2004, 03:53 PM
I dont think Vince could have done shit unless he was drunk off his ass and behind the wheel.

Terry
09-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
it would be the biggest pussy slap fest ever if those two had fought.

No fuckin' doubt!:killer:

ClubDave
09-07-2004, 04:13 PM
if youve ever read "The Dirt" vince talks a lot about his backround and growing up in compton, i know for a fact vince would have whooped axl's pussy ass

GAR
09-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Vince Neil without a shred of competition.

Isnt this the STUPIDEST thing you've ever posted?

YOU WANT SOME A THIS MAN YOU WANT IT I'LL BRING IT TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But no, seriously Vince is Mexican and would probably crumble with just one punch like a wet trash bag. PLUS if that's Vince getting the tube steak cookin' up there, he looks pretty stupid for not exploring them wet orificeese.. pretty dumb smirk there.

AXL in the first 30 seconds before Round 1 - because he won't wait for all that talking-sense shit. He'll just start swinging.

Reverberator
09-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Neil vs Rose

Fatty and Thinny went to bed
fatty did a fart and Thinny dropped dead

VHII
11-04-2004, 05:05 PM
axl would win, GnR is 10 times better the Crue too