PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush Will Win Against John Kerry.

Wayne L.
07-14-2004, 12:10 PM
I predict that George W. Bush will win the presidential election in November against John Kerry by possibly 4 or 5 points speaking as a non-partisan political watcher because of the war on terrorism & national security despite division in the U. S. over the war in Iraq which is more important at this moment than Kerry choosing John Edwards as his running mate along with the fact that Democratic Party insiders already know the Kerry/Edwards ticket will bomb against Bush/Cheney besides John Kerry doesn't know what he believes in or what he stands for as a politician it seems with his political rhetoric & his senate votes!!! BTW, I think the Democrats have a better chance in 08 realistically & politically speaking with a better candidate because John Kerry isn't the next JFK.

FORD
07-14-2004, 12:31 PM
The Bush Jr pResidency has been such an entire failure in every conceivable way that there is no way in Hell they can win a legitimate election - just like they didn't last time. And this time the votes won't even be close enough to steal.

This is exactly why the "terrorist attack" is being planned. The BCE knows they will not win, but that doesn't mean they willingly give up power.

John Ashcroft
07-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Heh heh heh... One comma, two periods.

Anywho, yeah, I predict Kerry will lose big. I put it closer to ten points (Knuckleboner and I have had a debate or two on the spread). I'll give you this, 10 points is best case. I figure 6 to 7 points is realistic.

knuckleboner
07-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I put it closer to ten points (Knuckleboner and I have had a debate or two on the spread). I'll give you this, 10 points is best case. I figure 6 to 7 points is realistic.

yep:D

under 4%, either way.

what do say about betting the over-under?

i'll take under 3.75%.

John Ashcroft
07-14-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey, I'm making progress! Before you said it'd be a squeaker, now you're up to almost 4%! Let me ask, are you losing faith in "The New JFK"?

knuckleboner
07-14-2004, 02:14 PM
nah, dude. i said that there was no way it would be more than 4%, and i said it's probably going to be closer to 2-3%. (which i still think.)

but for betting purposes, i thought i outta air a little on the side of caution...;)

but no, my opinion on/faith in kerry hasn't changed any. to be honest, i don't think he's doing quite enough to electrify the electorate on why he's so GOOD.

yes, he HAS to play somewhat negative campaigning, since he's going against an incumbant. any challenger to an incumbant, should have some reason why the incumbant made mistakes. if you can't criticize the incumbant at all, you might as well vote for him.

still, the election will be under 4%.

now, how's about the bet...

John Ashcroft
07-14-2004, 02:50 PM
You're on. If I win, you send me nekkid pics of Ally...

knuckleboner
07-14-2004, 03:02 PM
fair enough.

and if i win, you do the same.

Ally_Kat
07-14-2004, 04:43 PM
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/3dlil/eek13.gif

but then, either way, you both have nakie pictures of me

FORD
07-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Hey, now just a damn minute.... How come I don't have any naked pictures of you? :(

Guitar Shark
07-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Kerry/Edwards will win by a nose hair.

Ally_Kat
07-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Hey, now just a damn minute.... How come I don't have any naked pictures of you? :(

I dunno. First it was Dr. Love, and now it seems the whole Front Line has Ally pics. People must be sneaking in while I'm sleeping and all

;)

Dr. Love
07-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Yeah, anyone that wants the naked Ally pics, let me know.

DISCLAIMER: Pics may have been used for unethical purposes.

Dr. Love
07-14-2004, 07:12 PM
FORD, did you really say that GS sig quote?

I knew you had it in you, big guy.

Big Train
07-14-2004, 09:34 PM
Leave my girl Alley alone. The pics we took, were a "private intimate"moment that won't be just thrown out there.......

But I would like them back Alley. Can I see them?

knuckleboner
07-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/3dlil/eek13.gif

but then, either way, you both have nakie pictures of me

hey, i'm a liberal, what can i say?

FORD
07-14-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
FORD, did you really say that GS sig quote?

I knew you had it in you, big guy.

Yeah, I said it....

Right after I left the Bush campaign rally and just before I got to the Van Hagar concert. :rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
07-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Leave my girl Alley alone. The pics we took, were a "private intimate"moment that won't be just thrown out there.......

But I would like them back Alley. Can I see them?

Dr Love's pimpin' them out. You know he's made copies :D

Wayne L.
07-18-2004, 09:50 AM
I think George W. Bush will win re-election against John Kerry in November by about 4 or 5 points because it's all about the war on terror & national security after 9/11 & NOT about Kerry's running mate John Edwards which the news media seems to forget!!!

SweetSecrets
07-18-2004, 03:41 PM
yada yada bull shit yada! what's the point?

FORD
07-18-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
yada yada bull shit yada! what's the point?

There are no points to Wayne posts. It's just a reaction to his prescription meds.

SweetSecrets
07-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
There are no points to Wayne posts. It's just a reaction to his prescription meds.

Hey! I take adderal for Attention Deficit Disorder................... I'm not the Hyperactive type, though,......I,m the "Little Dreamer" type.:daisy:

hehehehehehe

ELVIS
07-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Me too, and I would never take any of those medications...