PDA

View Full Version : No need to Ban me...



Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I gotta go and split with the shred of dignity I have left. The Army was great while it lasted and I made alot of really cool online buds here! The best EVER and ANYWHERE! You ROTH fans kick major ass. I just can't take all the photoshopping and shit going on. Let the DDLR Morons win, I just don't have it in me to play that way!... It's time for me to go...

There's a little bit of Roth in all of YOU!

Love Fab~

SoCalChelle
07-14-2004, 07:05 PM
Is the photoshopping being posted here? I thought it was all being deleted. Oh well, you're always welcome at my site. God knows I could use the traffic. ;)

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 07:07 PM
want us to come over too? ;)

SoCalChelle
07-14-2004, 07:07 PM
It depends...

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 07:09 PM
i know what you're thinking! don't say it! :D

SoCalChelle
07-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Oh really? What am I thinking?

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 07:19 PM
if you know that i know what you're thinking then i shouldn't have to say it because you already know...right?

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 07:19 PM
damn, that looked like a Wayne L. sentence there.

SoCalChelle
07-14-2004, 07:20 PM
What I was thinking was, "If you can behave yourself." Is that what you thought I was thinking?

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 07:25 PM
yeah, that's pretty much what i was expecting.

how about if i only pick on Grimes? he doesn't mind that so much any more. after all these years he's numb to it.

SoCalChelle
07-14-2004, 07:31 PM
LOL, that would be fine. :D

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 08:47 PM
shit, i just thought of something. can i still be featured user even after i did all that? :D

Dan
07-14-2004, 08:54 PM
twonabomber,Biggest asshole in the David Lee Roth army.

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 08:57 PM
i already admitted i'm an asshole. kinda takes the sting out of your declaration there, sport.

Big Troubles
07-14-2004, 08:58 PM
yeah but he said "biggest". :D

Sheep Hunter
07-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Dan
twonabomber,Biggest asshole in the David Lee Roth army.

Catfish has been fisting twonubutts arse for years.

seenbad
07-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i already admitted i'm an asshole. kinda takes the sting out of your declaration there, sport. :asshole:

creed316
07-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I gotta go and split with the shred of dignity I have left. The Army was great while it lasted and I made alot of really cool online buds here! The best EVER and ANYWHERE! You ROTH fans kick major ass. I just can't take all the photoshopping and shit going on. Let the DDLR Morons win, I just don't have it in me to play that way!... It's time for me to go...

There's a little bit of Roth in all of YOU!

Love Fab~

Damn Fab, I was just getting the hang of stuff around here! Well I hate I never got to know maybe we can chat over at the links if you still come over there!

seenbad
07-14-2004, 09:01 PM
oof

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
:asshole:

what's with you? usually you're all "peace and love" and shit... :D

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
yeah but he said "biggest". :D

i said biggest too...


i'm not a dickhead, i'm the biggest fucking asshole you'll ever meet.

seenbad
07-14-2004, 09:09 PM
I am? ....oh, yeah. I remember that . That was just a sly way to stomp peoples asses without looking like a true asshole. :)

Nah, I'm just rejoicing in the fact that I had absolutely nothing to do with this this time.

MAX
07-14-2004, 09:12 PM
What's a "this this time" Noonan?

Golden AWe
07-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by creed316
Damn Fab, I was just getting the hang of stuff around here! Well I hate I never got to know maybe we can chat over at the links if you still come over there!


Voiii...


CROCODILE'S TEARS

seenbad
07-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by MAX
What's a "this this time" Noonan?

lol. You dicksquirt.

Nothing to do with this *long pause for Max's benefit*..........., this time.

Ok, we're even. ;)

MAX
07-14-2004, 10:13 PM
"Dicksquirt?"

That's it pal. Consider your ankles and elbows already broken!!!

POJO_Risin
07-14-2004, 10:27 PM
LMFAO to seenbad and twona...who have made this an actual interesting thread...

Okay...to Fab...I pmed her last night to try and figure out this flame war...but I just won't do a phoner...

twona...asshole or not...lmfao...I respect (christ...how low have I gone there)...

and if he's in this WAR...there has to be some creedance to it...

I gave Fab a shot to spill the beans on her side of it...

and the option is still out there...just e-mail me the shit...

don't know what good it will do...probably nothing...

twonabomber
07-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
twona...asshole or not...lmfao...I respect (christ...how low have I gone there)...



i know that took a lot to type...so all i can say is thanks, bro. :D

EmpyreLounge44
07-15-2004, 03:21 PM
dont go fab, dont go

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 03:22 PM
I changed my mind... I'm not going to let these idiots run me out of here that easy. POJO... You want my side of the story. That's fine. Give me some time to put it together. Not that it changes a damn thing, just that I want it to be heard. You say you respect towna, well he already said that he does this shit simply because I'm Fab... I guess that's respectful... Ya know, I can handle the threads and the posts, but the pics are just going a little too far. They had the war going at their board and I was banned. Why bring it over here? That doesnt make any sense does it? That user over there, GuessWho's... Is NOT me... It's a hacker. I didn't even know my ban was lifted. I had emailed Sesh, Vaughn and SFG about it but never heard from anyone about it. I knew they were going to unban me but I didnt know it had happened yet. I only wanted to go over there again to apologize to SFG publicly for outting him and that's all and then I was going to be done there. Persoanlly, I think the people at that board are fucking pathetic scum! That ain't a ROTH board! It's a fucking combo white trash tailor park psyco ward! Friggen mean ass white trash mother fuckers over there! Not a place someone like me can deal with. All I want to do is hang out with my cool Army buds and forget these idiots exist. They merged over here simply to target me. Not because they give a rats ass about the ARMY and what it has to offer. All they are going to do is litter the place! The mods have been really cool keeping the photoshopped pics out of the main forums, I DEEPLY appreciate that! All my friends here, thanks for the support, the PMS and emails asking me not to leave! You gave me the strength to come back and fight hard! You know who you are! ILY and IOU1!

Carmine
07-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I changes my mind... I'm not going to let these idiots run me out of here that easy. POJO... You want my side of the story. That's fine. Give me some time to put it together. Not that it changes a damn thing, just that I want it to be heard. You say you respect towna, well he already said that he does this shit simply because I'm Fab... I guess that's respectful. Ya know, I can handle the threads and the posts, but the pics are just going a little too far. They had the war going at their board and I was banned. Why bring it over here? That doesnt make any sense does it? That user over there, GuessWho's... Is NOT me... It's a hacker. I didn't even know my ban was lifted. I had emailed Sesh, Vaughn and SFG about it but never heard from anyone about it. I knew they were going to unban me but I didnt know it had happened yet. I only wanted to go over there again to apologize to SFG for outting him and that's all. I was going to be done there, because persoanlly, I think the peopel at that board are fucking pathetic scum! That ain't a ROTH board! It's a fucking combo white trash tailor park psyco ward! Friggen mean ass white trash mother fuckers over there! Not a place someone like me can deal with. All I want to do is hang out with my cool Army bud and forget these idiots exist. They merged over here simply to target me. Not because they give a rats ass about the ARMY and what it has to offer. All they are going to do is litter the place! The mods have been really cool keeping the photoshopped pics out of the main forums, I DEEPLY appreciate that! Ally my friends here, thats for the support, the PMS and emails asking me not to leave! You gave me the strength to come back and fight hard! You know who you are! ILY and IOU1! :gun: :elvis: yeah take that fuckers! get em FAB!!

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 03:45 PM
the bitch is back!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 04:07 PM
yeah, I'm such a bitch... Why don't ya fill me in on what I EVER did to you because for the life of me I really dont know...

Carmine
07-15-2004, 04:13 PM
HEY YOU, this looked like a good spot!




:yankeeros ;)

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
You want my side of the story. That's fine. Give me some time to put it together.

a good sob story takes some time to manufacture.

Phil theStalker
07-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I gotta go and split with the shred of dignity I have left. The Army was great while it lasted and I made alot of really cool online buds here! The best EVER and ANYWHERE! You ROTH fans kick major ass. I just can't take all the photoshopping and shit going on. Let the DDLR Morons win, I just don't have it in me to play that way!... It's time for me to go...

There's a little bit of Roth in all of YOU!

Love Fab~
..lov, fab da trollette..

..join da hithcWORLD..


..hump a rainbow like a dogg until yoo cum..

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Now git bef4ore we chase ya out like a used gang bang ho:D





=PtS=
:spank:

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
a good sob story takes some time to manufacture.

No asswipe... I'm at work right now...and when I type it I want to give it my full attention so I don't leave out anything. I will be as fair as impartial as I can. I'm not saying I didn't do anything WRONG. Thing is, I already aplolgized for the those things and none of it was worthy of this kind of treatment especially at THIS board! How do you justify it?

Big Troubles
07-15-2004, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't reply or respond to anyone with any kind of half assed remark. Why bother? You dont have to. They feed off your replies. Stop feeding them. Also, stop sharing your pics. This is just not the place for it. Hey Im on the cover of "cocksucker weekly" for Christsake! LOL

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 04:48 PM
all will be revealed...

Phil theStalker
07-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
No asswipe... I'm at work right now...and when I type it I want to give it my full attention so I don't leave out anything. I will be as fair as impartial as I can. I'm not saying I didn't do anything WRONG. Thing is, I already aplolgized for the those things and none of it was worthy of this kind of treatment especially at THIS board! How do you justify it?

..1stie,, i'mm soory yer mum and dad beat yoo lik dat..

..and ya call dat man an ass.. assswi, asswi...i cun't bring meself t2o say tit..


..potty mouth..




..yoo're Phil Jayhan, aren't yoo?:D




=PtS=
:spank:

Phil theStalker
07-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I wouldn't reply or respond to anyone with any kind of half assed remark. Why bother? You dont have to. They feed off your replies. Stop feeding them. Also, stop sharing your pics. This is just not the place for it. Hey Im on the cover of "cocksucker weekly" for Christsake! LOL
..yoo've got a copy aff COCKSUCKERS WEEKLY..

..i try not t2o read tit..





=PtS=
:spank:

Full Bug
07-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Persoanlly, I think the people at that board are fucking pathetic scum! That ain't a ROTH board! It's a fucking combo white trash tailor park psyco ward! Friggen mean ass white trash mother fuckers over there!
Awwwww, your gonna make us blush.....Coming from you thats a compliment sweetie....:D

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I wouldn't reply or respond to anyone with any kind of half assed remark. Why bother? You dont have to. They feed off your replies. Stop feeding them. Also, stop sharing your pics. This is just not the place for it. Hey Im on the cover of "cocksucker weekly" for Christsake! LOL

Ok BT I hear you. I pulled my website down anyway.
Hey your the sexiest damn cocksucker I have ever seen. Almost makes me wish I had a dick!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Ok BT I hear you. I pulled my website down anyway.
Hey your the sexiest damn cocksucker I have ever seen. Almost makes me wish I had a dick!

Damn! The boys at DDLR are wrong again!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 05:45 PM
LOL... BOYS... That's a fitting word for um!

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Ok BT I hear you. I pulled my website down anyway.
Hey your the sexiest damn cocksucker I have ever seen. Almost makes me wish I had a dick!

It's amazing watching you work. The same pattern and moves, site after site.

Have you got BT's address and phone number yet?

Someone should do a case study.

Cheers!

:gulp:

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 05:50 PM
in Fab's case...it would be a headcase study.

alexpgrimes
07-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
yeah, that's pretty much what i was expecting.

how about if i only pick on Grimes? he doesn't mind that so much any more. after all these years he's numb to it.
I don't care I know where you live.. :D

Phil theStalker
07-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I don't care I know where you live.. :D
..this is da result aff da WAR ON DRUGS.,.

..tits very scary:D


=PtS=
:spank:



PS Martha got prison t2oday:D


LESBO LOVE!!!!

flappo
07-15-2004, 06:25 PM
you's owned

beeyotch

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 06:27 PM
yeah...

Phil theStalker
07-15-2004, 06:51 PM
..ohh, , t2wonabomber, dat's a good pic..

..lookie dis o1ne..

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ..

..tit's dat teach:D


=PtS=
:spank:


..doo yoo hav any plans fer going t2o Cedar Ploink?:D


..i doo'nt use speel chk

EmpyreLounge44
07-16-2004, 02:41 AM
woo hoo...dont let the man keep you down Fab. keep fightin the good fight

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
woo hoo...dont let the man keep you down Fab. keep fightin the good fight

I am doll! ;)

Keeyth
07-16-2004, 04:04 PM
O.K. I'm just gonna say this once, cuz it's gotta be said.

First off, Fab, you're cool with me, and I'll be pissed if you let a bunch of insignifigant little pencil-dicks run you out of anywhere...

Second, about the complaints that she posts to much... ...Hello?? This is a fucking chat forum, morons! That's what this place was intended for in the first place. WTF??? Post until your fingers fall off. anybody.

Third, to have been banned from somewhere shows only insecurity on the people who banned you. They are actually going against one of the fundamental freedoms that this country was founded upon, and that is freedom of speech. If you can't handle what someone is saying, fucking get out of your insecurity shell. If you don't like it, don't read/listen to it. Simple as that. But to ban someone and therefore shut off their right to free speech is un-American. Straight up.

To them I say "Grow a DICK you little fucking pussies!"

Leave Fab alone and come pick on someone your own size. I will verbally AND physically squash you like a bug.

Angel
07-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Keeyth, you don't know squat! She got banned from DLR for making death threats to people. The banning was a legal question. I suggest if you want to know the real fab, you get your little fanny reading Seshmeisters thread regarding the truth about the woman. If you have given her any personal information, look out...

EmpyreLounge44
07-16-2004, 06:18 PM
jeez i think i get a death threat a day on this site

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
jeez i think i get a death threat a day on this site

Fuck off or I'll fucking kill ya!!

That takes care of today!!:D

seenbad
07-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
O.K. I'm just gonna say this once, cuz it's gotta be said.

First off, Fab, you're cool with me, and I'll be pissed if you let a bunch of insignifigant little pencil-dicks run you out of anywhere...

Second, about the complaints that she posts to much... ...Hello?? This is a fucking chat forum, morons! That's what this place was intended for in the first place. WTF??? Post until your fingers fall off. anybody.

Third, to have been banned from somewhere shows only insecurity on the people who banned you. They are actually going against one of the fundamental freedoms that this country was founded upon, and that is freedom of speech. If you can't handle what someone is saying, fucking get out of your insecurity shell. If you don't like it, don't read/listen to it. Simple as that. But to ban someone and therefore shut off their right to free speech is un-American. Straight up.

To them I say "Grow a DICK you little fucking pussies!"

Leave Fab alone and come pick on someone your own size. I will verbally AND physically squash you like a bug.

Sweet. I've found my idiot of the week.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Sweet. I've found my idiot of the week.

Alright!!! Grab the popcorn folks, looks like the parties on!

Igosplut
07-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Sweet. I've found my idiot of the week.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Jesus Seen, That made me spray the monitor with beer!......

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Fuck off or I'll fucking kill ya!!

That takes care of today!!:D

LOL! Did I vote for you yet? Your a funny mutha fucka! Cool post!

MAX
07-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Sweet. I've found my idiot of the week.

Sweet!!!! So I get ALL of next week off? LOL!!!!! ;)

Go Noonan!!!!! You fucking rule, you dicksquirt!!!! :D

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Leave Fab alone and come pick on someone your own size. I will verbally AND physically squash you like a bug.

well...i'm down 17 pounds, to 195. i'm pretty sure Fab is bigger than i am.

seenbad
07-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Sweet!!!! So I get ALL of next week off? LOL!!!!! ;)

Go Noonan!!!!! You fucking rule, you dicksquirt!!!! :D

Never. I'm gonna keep you in school no matter who's in class. Schmayles!!

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
..yoo've got a copy aff COCKSUCKERS WEEKLY..

..i try not t2o read tit..





=PtS=
:spank:

That was the scariest fuckin' pussy Ive ever seen! Jesus Christ man. Dont scare me like that.

MAX
07-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Never. I'm gonna keep you in school no matter who's in class. Schmayles!!

Alright, now that's a deal. I do have a favor though? Can Keeyth
wear the highly coveted DUNCE hat and take my place on the stool in the corner facing the wall? :p

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 11:02 PM
:D

MAX
07-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Fucking classic BT!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 11:19 PM
See, I can play too! :D Man it's good to be BT again. Too much "shit between the ears" disease lately. I think I caught it, but it's going away fast.

:gulp:

pete
07-16-2004, 11:21 PM
It's nice to see you back.

Now do like Rocky.

Keep flexing!

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 11:22 PM
;)

MAX
07-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by pete
Keep flexing!

Homo. lol.

pete
07-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Homo. lol.

Well,

You can 4get about next weekend in ASS-PEN!

LOL

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 11:39 PM
LOL Your fucking cheating on me???

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 11:40 PM
bitches. :D

MAX
07-16-2004, 11:40 PM
dimestore crack whores.

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 11:42 PM
someone is moving threads. Im looking at you Pete. bootleg thread in main? ;)

pete
07-17-2004, 12:04 AM
Don't look this way.

I'm as straight as a quality circumcision.

Straighter than a sniper on the building adjacent to the Village People's tour bus.

Mezro,,,,,,,,,,,,, where the fuck is he 2nite?

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:06 AM
Is this like GUYS NIGHT OUT ?

MAX
07-17-2004, 12:13 AM
No, it's like OLD GUYS STUCK AT HOME, pretending that they are doing work on the computer so they aren't nagged to death by the woman in the other room and bored out of their collective skulls. lol.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:42 AM
OH, so it's avoid the Chick Flicks and conversation night!

pete
07-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Is this like GUYS NIGHT OUT ?

somethines the beer just flows down the right pipe.

and the world is poetry. LOL

Big Troubles
07-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Or in my case, "somethines the weed just flows down the right pipe.

and the world is poetry" ;)

WARF
07-17-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Dan
twonabomber,Biggest asshole in the David Lee Roth army.

I would think hardknockz has the biggest asshole in the dlrarmy, after all those flappo photoshop pics....

WARF
07-17-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey pete,

I sent ya PM.

I live in Boca Raton too...

I'm doing some killer ass VH karaoke later!!!

Seshmeister
07-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I gotta go and split with the shred of dignity I have left. The Army was great while it lasted and I made alot of really cool online buds here! The best EVER and ANYWHERE! You ROTH fans kick major ass. I just can't take all the photoshopping and shit going on. Let the DDLR Morons win, I just don't have it in me to play that way!... It's time for me to go...

There's a little bit of Roth in all of YOU!

Love Fab~

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 10:53 PM
???

pete
07-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Hey pete,

I sent ya PM.

I live in Boca Raton too...

I'm doing some killer ass VH karaoke later!!!

we shall hook up.

you drive. I'll buy.

I replied :cool:

Cato
07-18-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm the 2nd person who noticed knocunz was a complete moron btw...

Flash Bastard
07-18-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Dan
twonabomber,Biggest asshole in the David Lee Roth army.

Shit, I thought I had that title wrapped up.

Been away too long I guess.

WARF
02-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Dead Thread!!!

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!!!

RISE I COMMAND YOU TO RISE!!!!

RISE I SAY!!!!

uh u hu hu hu h u hu

ThrillsNSpills
02-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Dis Hoss is Sho Gone Crazeh
http://www.cinefania.com/pics/personas/2/2270.jpg

GAR
02-23-2009, 12:46 PM
This thread is nothing, I have food in my fridge older than this!

WARF
02-23-2009, 01:28 PM
This thread is nothing, I have food in my fridge older than this!

Thanks Gar... I forgot about the canned cornbeef hash that has been opened in the bottom drawer since I joined this site!!

Angel
02-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Oh Fuck! Those were crazy days....

Did you get the gerbil out of your butt yet WARF?... and where the hell is Annie Kuzma???

WARF
02-23-2009, 03:19 PM
She is still alive, and continues to NOT contribute to this site since her registration!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Annie-Kuzma/1283210449

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 04:03 PM
twonabomber,Biggest asshole in the David Lee Roth army.

how did we go from not capitalizing every word to...Capitalizing Every Word In Every Sentence, Which Is The Most Fucking Annoying Thing To Read?

just askin'. :D

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 04:05 PM
I Think It Happens When He Posts From A Phone

just guessin'

:gulp:

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Well Then He Must Post From A Phone (Or As Zahzoo Says, Postphone (LOLZ!!)) A Whole Lot.

My Phone Doesn't Work That Way. Maybe It's Fucked Up Down Under.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 04:14 PM
It's New Zealand.

I'm just happy it's in English.

:gulp:

Accent? What accent?

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 04:18 PM
it is much easier to not capitalize anything. it took me forever to type those posts.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 04:23 PM
THIS MAKES IT EASIER TO READ FOR THE LEGALLY BLIND, THOUGH

:gulp:

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 04:33 PM
especially if they have teh HIV!!!!!

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 04:46 PM
:lol:

Some shit never gets old......

:gulp:

ZahZoo
02-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Well Then He Must Post From A Phone (Or As Zahzoo Says, Postphone (LOLZ!!)) A Whole Lot.

My Phone Doesn't Work That Way. Maybe It's Fucked Up Down Under.

Cool you finally get it... :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-23-2009, 11:36 PM
:asshole:

Seenbad you bastard!!! Why do you taunt me so? :(