PDA

View Full Version : What Pisses You Off The Most?

Wayne L.
07-15-2004, 11:21 AM
What pisses me off the most is that I have been living on an old dirt road which needs paving immediately from the county but they're too damn stupid & too damn lazy to do anything about it for some reason for over 30 years since I have lived here(which won't be for too long) like they are ignoring this whole road with the people who live here in it with an old dirt road which needs paving, which is crazy!!!

jacksmar
07-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Cell phones.:gun:

Coyote
07-15-2004, 01:31 PM
The fact that the nearest shop that has guitar strings is roughly 15 miles away from my town. :mad:

(If I'd say Eddie Van Halen, would that be too obvious? :p )

Alias
07-15-2004, 02:47 PM
People that have nothing better to do than pick on other people

FORD
07-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Willfull ignorance of millions at a time where it is most harmful to this country :(

Switch84
07-15-2004, 08:02 PM
:mad: It's irritating as Hell to see stupid motherfuckers concetrating more on their cell phones than driving.

Oh, and self-deluded lard asses with a penchant for Spammy Hagar and haunting DLR fansites.......

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

Oh, and self-deluded lard asses with a penchant for Spammy Hagar and haunting DLR fansites.......

POT... KETTLE... your the one who had the nerve to come HERE quoting a PM that SARGE sent out to certain people. If it was meant for everyone, he would have POSTED it!

What PISSES ME off...

People who want attention but cant get it on their own, so they seek out people who can and cling on to them like "WHITE" on rice!

SoCalChelle
07-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Stupidity...that's what pisses me off most

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 09:27 PM
...are you talkin to me?... LOL...

ULTRAMAN VH
07-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey, Fab I am relatively new to the army. And I was just curious why some illicit posts have been created at your expense. It seems pretty harsh to me. Are these members of the Army picking on you??? or Spam lovers from the links.

SoCalChelle
07-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
...are you talkin to me?... LOL...

Me? Heck no, I meant stupidity in general. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 09:39 PM
LMAO!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Hey, Fab I am relatively new to the army. And I was just curious why some illicit posts have been created at your expense. It seems pretty harsh to me. Are these members of the Army picking on you??? or Spam lovers from the links.

These would be ROTH fans from that "OTHER" Roth board.. They are just jealous that I'm so pretty and they are not! :p Trust me this is the ROTH site you want to be at! ;)

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH

LOL.

Yeah I can see how you would think that.

Fab actually was a Sammy lover from the Links who posted there since 2002 but after she was banned for psycho behaviour she registered at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com, the sister site of the Army.

Unfortunately we were forced to ban her for threatening and possibly illegal behaviour so as a third choice she's ended up registering here.

Because many posters go to both sites there has been a bit of a follow on from that. My advice would be to pull up a chair, have a beer and some popcorn and not give her your personal info no matter how nice she initially seems in posts or PMs.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 10:40 PM
I am a LOVER of ALL VAN Halen eras yet the only thing people like Sesh remember is Sammy! I'll be the first one to admit that I can be your sweetest dream or your worst nightmare. Treat me how you want to be treated. That's how it works with me. Sesh does not know the good things I did for people at the Links nor does he know the full story behind me leaving and ASKING to be banned.. All you need to know is that I have WAY more friends than enemies! I always give people the benefit of the doubt and I only bite when provoked!

Oh and Ultraman, go visit the "other" Roth site and see for yourself...
It's a shithole!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Oh and Sesh... No one at the ARMY cares that they were my 3rd choice... Why do you?

They are my #1 choice NOW! I only wish I didn't waste so much time trying to find UM! ROTH ARMY RULES!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:00 PM
These would be ROTH fans from that "OTHER" Roth board.. They are just jealous that I'm so pretty and they are not!

She's telling the truth. Here's a thread on this very site with some pics of her:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7535

Enjoy!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Oh and Sesh... No one at the ARMY cares that they were my 3rd choice... Why do you?

They are my #1 choice NOW! I only wish I didn't waste so much time trying to find UM! ROTH ARMY RULES!

It does rule.

But for Fab Shadow it only rules because it's the only place that hasn't kicked her out.

Yet.

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 11:18 PM

LOL yeah it was too difficult for you to find before now...

Katydid
07-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Willfull ignorance of millions at a time where it is most harmful to this country :(

Sounds like you should know about ignorance...Millions can't be wrong.

And you should seek help for your Jesus/Satan problem also.

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

Are you talking about Nazi Germany or people that bought 5150?:)

Katydid
07-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
LOL.

Yeah I can see how you would think that.

Fab actually was a Sammy lover from the Links who posted there since 2002 but after she was banned for psycho behaviour she registered at www.diamonddavidleeroth.com, the sister site of the Army.

Unfortunately we were forced to ban her for threatening and possibly illegal behaviour so as a third choice she's ended up registering here.

Because many posters go to both sites there has been a bit of a follow on from that. My advice would be to pull up a chair, have a beer and some popcorn and not give her your personal info no matter how nice she initially seems in posts or PMs.

Cheers!

Shitmaster, Just trying to throw the (blasphemus Jesus forcing a child to blow him animation post) and Mother Teresa and the Pope attention off yourself onto Fab? Judging by your avator you are a poor judge of beauty.

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 11:35 PM
LOL yeah it was too difficult for you to find before now...

Actually no... But I have explained how I came to the ARMY FIRST, then left and why several times already so I don't feel compelled to repeat again just for you. If you want to know so bad, feel free to search my post history...

Any way it's really great to see all you guys over here paying so much attention to me! And here I thought you didn't like me after banning me and everything! Here's a hint though...If I wanted to hang out with you guys online... I'd be posting at YOUR site... since you unbanned me and everything...;)

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 11:46 PM
Shitmaster, Just trying to throw the (blasphemus Jesus forcing a child to blow him animation post) and Mother Teresa and the Pope attention off yourself onto Fab? Judging by your avator you are a poor judge of beauty.

Redneck

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 11:50 PM

Any way it's really great to see all you guys over here paying so much attention to me! And here I thought you didn't like me after banning me and everything! Here's a hint though...If I wanted to hang out with you guys online... I'd be posting at YOUR site... since you unbanned me and everything...;)

I'm always here, always have been, always will be.

I was a mod here when you were posting Roth bald jibes at the Links.

Cheers!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 11:50 PM

Thanks Katy! I just gave you a VOTE!

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 11:57 PM
I've never heard it called that before...:)

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:02 AM
I'm always here, always have been, always will be.

I was a mod here when you were posting Roth bald jibes at the Links.

Cheers!

I don't hide the fact that I heckled Roth about being bald anymore than ROTH tries to hide the fact that he is balding! You were here first! Who gives a FUCK! What does that make you except... here first?
I don't drink but please, you go ahead...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:05 AM
You and Katy should set up a support group for girls mentally damaged by loser husbands.

Call it www.imanattentionwhore.com.

Set up a forum and then ban me from it.:D

Cheers!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:07 AM
ignorance to the truth

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Excuse me? Did you just call my husband a loser? What the fuck does he have to do with any of this you PRICK? He doesn't even post at these boards so kindly leave HIM out of this!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:13 AM
You don't why should I?

I'm trying to get in touch with your pain.

Together we can work out why you became mental.

Cheers!

ALinChainz
07-16-2004, 12:13 AM
I don't hide the fact that I heckled Roth about being bald anymore than ROTH tries to hide the fact that he is balding!

Hey now, let's leave Dave out of this.

;)

And why does Katy think you're a man? I saw her post that on the Wall.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:16 AM
doesnt look like he's balding to me! p.s. what it says in the upper right hand corner i dont agree w/! dave rules

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:16 AM
she thinks I'm a man? LOL!

ALinChainz
07-16-2004, 12:21 AM
Yeah, that's what she posted. Something like this:

"Don't you all feel like idiots to find out Fab's really a man."

She's certifiable, and that's being nice about it.

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:22 AM
You don't why should I?

I'm trying to get in touch with your pain.

Together we can work out why you became mental.

Cheers!

Assholes like YOU bring out the worst in me!
My husband is a good man with a bad problem!
You and the idiots at your board have no concious'. I don't know how you even look in the mirror each day...You repulse me!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Half right...:D

Catfish

Just stop talking to him!

Fabulous Shadow

HA! Well Since I just found out I have a penis, I got alot odf sex to catch up on!

Cathedral
We're all certifiable...We're Ex-Van Halen Fans.
I know i have to be nuts for putting any faith in them to do the right thing by the die-hard VH fans.

Now, if we can stop spamming the board with hate posts and wars that have nothing to do with this site, some of us may find what little sanity we actually have left and build on that.

Peace

MERRYKISSMASS2U

their is no way fab is a man! she's got a great set of tits! tell me fab if ur a man so i wont work out a load to ur beatuiful rack.

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Catfish
Just stop talking to him!

FUCK YOU!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:26 AM

I thought you were separated?

A good man who used to have a bad problem?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:28 AM

that one hits hard lol

Catfish
07-16-2004, 12:28 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:34 AM
someone is cryin in cyber space tonight lol Hint:starts with F, ends with w, middle letters are abulous shado

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:34 AM

yep har har... Hit below the belt! Feel good? Taking peoples lows and throwing at them? And you have the audacity to ask me why I am the way I am. :(

Figure it out jackass!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Why dont you guys litter your own site with this shit? ...

Oh thats right, cuz I don't post there!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:38 AM
yep har har... Hit below the belt! Feel good? Taking peoples lows and throwing at them? And you have the adasity to ask me why I am the way I am. :(

Figure it out jackass!

i think its hysterical when someone gets hurt!

lionsfan
07-16-2004, 12:46 AM
I hate it when people don't use their turn signals. I'm not a mind reader, you know! :drive:

Snoo
07-16-2004, 12:48 AM
What pisses me off most is Axl Rose taking...a lot of...years to release Chinese Democracy.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by lionsfan
I hate it when people don't use their turn signals. I'm not a mind reader, you know! :drive:

i hate it when ppl try to get u to rear end them for money.

Catfish
07-16-2004, 12:55 AM
yep har har... Hit below the belt! Feel good? Taking peoples lows and throwing at them? And you have the audacity to ask me why I am the way I am. :(

Figure it out jackass!

Once again, you're burned only by something you brought up yourself.

Moron...

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Tell ya what Fish... Why don't you and him meet at the pier and discuss who's a bigger Moron.. You or me?

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Snoo
What pisses me off most is Axl Rose taking...a lot of...years to release Chinese Democracy.

Did you here the stuff he previewed at that Vegas New Years gig?

If you did you wouldn't be in a hurry to hear that album...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:09 AM

Figure it out jackass!

http://www.seshmeister.com/pics/fab.jpg

Snoo
07-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, that was quite a while ago. Both he and the band have improved by leaps and bounds since. They started really hitting their stride on that 2002 tour...then of course the plug got pulled. You should see the reviews of the MSG show.

Dr. Love
07-16-2004, 01:12 AM

http://www.prostatecancerlaw.com/hourglass.jpg

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Snoo
Yeah, that was quite a while ago. Both he and the band have improved by leaps and bounds since. They started really hitting their stride on that 2002 tour...then of course the plug got pulled. You should see the reviews of the MSG show.

After the second time they cancelled my tickets I thought fuck them.

Switch84
07-16-2004, 01:17 AM
POT... KETTLE... your the one who had the nerve to come HERE quoting a PM that SARGE sent out to certain people. If it was meant for everyone, he would have POSTED it!

What PISSES ME off...

People who want attention but cant get it on their own, so they seek out people who can and cling on to them like "WHITE" on rice!

:rolleyes: You never cease to amaze me; can you really be that stupid, or do you suffer from a degenerative brain disorder? Tell me now, because I refuse to beast on the mentally retarded. FYI it is YOU that follows me and others around from site to site. I've been a member of this site for well over a year (and 1 year at Von's before the crash.)

If you were higher on the intelligence food chain than you are on the fast food chain, you would've known that the Sarge quote I used is from a thread posted months ago when Von's site was hacked.

You're not funny, fine, or smart. And you're defintely not a size 5, either. K-mart's having their annual 'Martha Stewart 'sale...you can get QUEEN sized WHITE sheets to cover your fat ass for your weekend trailer trash KKK party cumming up....

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Now I understand why your mods are so pathetic! They are just like you! You are the mental ones! You are like 8th grade kids in the "SPECIAL" glass.. Fact is, what your doing over here isn't winning you any popularity contest, infact it's just proving that your a bunch of pigs and actually keeping people from having any intrest in YOU or your site. I've noticed it's been dead there for the last few days... Must be why your here... Hoping to get a little draw for your place?... Doesn't seem to be working is it? Meanwhile... I keep getting PM's from all kinds of cool people telling me not to let you fuckers get to me... The more you attack me, the bigger the draw!

Ozzy Fudd
07-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Ummmm Mean people, fat people who stand in front of you at the check out and smell like unwashed ass..and wiggers

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Now I understand why your mods are so pathetic! They are just like you! You are the mental ones! You are like 8th grade kids in the "SPECIAL" glass.. Fact is, what your doing over here isn't winning you any popularity contest, infact it's just proving that your a bunch of pigs and actually keeping people from having any intrest in YOU or your site. I've noticed it's been dead there for the last few days... Must be why your here... Hoping to get a little draw for your place?... Doesn't seem to be working is it? Meanwhile... I keep getting PM's from all kinds of cool people telling me not to let you fuckers get to me... The more you attack me, the bigger the draw!

Strange that.

I'm getting PMs from people at the Links whom I've been arguing with for 5 years telling me all about your past mental behaviour and applauding us for doing what they couldn't because you had their personal info.

Hmmm...

Cheers!

seenbad
07-16-2004, 01:27 AM
I think they just want to see your tits.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Interesting...:)

I hope you were out of synch there Seenbad...:)

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: You never cease to amaze me; can you really be that stupid, or do you suffer from a degenerative brain disorder? Tell me now, because I refuse to beast on the mentally retarded. FYI it is YOU that follows me and others around from site to site. I've been a member of this site for well over a year (and 1 year at Von's before the crash.)

If you were higher on the intelligence food chain than you are on the fast food chain, you would've known that the Sarge quote I used is from a thread posted months ago when Von's site was hacked.

You're not funny, fine, or smart. And you're defintely not a size 5, either. K-mart's having their annual 'Martha Stewart 'sale...you can get QUEEN sized WHITE sheets to cover your fat ass for your weekend trailer trash KKK party cumming up....

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Follow You? Please! You sicken me with your foul mouth, street slang and black pride shit! The fat jokes are old, use that brain and think of something NEW and while your at it, why don't ya try and think of something on your own for a change! I never said I was a size 5 nor would I want to be... I am not into the waif look. Thanks for the Kmart Tip but I don't shop where you shop HO! I buy my sheets at Hermes and I only buy Egptian Cotton which I'm sure Martha doesn't manufacture so I'll have to pass because I wouldn't want to waste a 150.00 sheet on your pathetic ass!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:34 AM
Strange that.

I'm getting PMs from people at the Links whom I've been arguing with for 5 years telling me all about your past mental behaviour and applauding us for doing what they couldn't because you had their personal info.

Hmmm...

Cheers!

Gee, I could probably tell you their names too...
People either love me or hate me... Thats the way it is with people like me... I cant please everyone and I don't try to. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they give me a reason not to and I treat people the way they treat me.

seenbad
07-16-2004, 01:34 AM
Interesting...:)

I hope you were out of synch there Seenbad...:)

What? you don't think people are hot for your tits? :confused:

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
What? you don't think people are hot for your tits? :confused:

I think he blew your cover seeny...

Snoo
07-16-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news.asp?contentID=211540

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:44 AM

LOL!

You really don't know your Army history do you?

Nah you have enemies in high places...

No offence Seenbad...

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:48 AM
Ewwwwww... should I worry?
I also have friends in high places! Many that may suprise you...
Don't be so self confident! You have a few ruthless enemies at your own site...

seenbad
07-16-2004, 02:05 AM
LOL!

You really don't know your Army history do you?

Nah you have enemies in high places...

No offence Seenbad...

Fuck off shitmeister. Dress too tight? Have another goat stomach or whatever.

seenbad
07-16-2004, 02:07 AM

what do you mean, my cover? Am I a ninja? Am I the only person you have ever gotten in to an arguement with anyways? Relax. I'm just a simple spectator in this one. Sesh is a fuckin dickhead though. Be careful and don't say I didn't warn you.

Switch84
07-16-2004, 02:28 AM
Follow You? Please! You sicken me with your foul mouth, street slang and black pride shit! The fat jokes are old, use that brain and think of something NEW and while your at it, why don't ya try and think of something on your own for a change! I never said I was a size 5 nor would I want to be... I am not into the waif look. Thanks for the Kmart Tip but I don't shop where you shop HO! I buy my sheets at Hermes and I only buy Egptian Cotton which I'm sure Martha doesn't manufacture so I'll have to pass because I wouldn't want to waste a 150.00 sheet on your pathetic ass!

:rolleyes: LMMFAOBT!!! That's it! Showcase more of the insanity, Mrs. Lance! Oh, and while you're out shopping at Bloomingdale's (fat chance), stop by Best Buy and get an updated pc with a spell checking system. The correct spelling is EGYPTIAN.

(yawn) It's about that time for you to send Davy Baby another one of your gross homemade pornos, isn't it?

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Sesh is a fuckin dickhead though.

Absolutely...but in a good way.

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 03:09 AM
You people gross me out! Especially you Switch... You must be one fucking ugly piece of work to be such a filty rag!

flappo
07-16-2004, 03:22 AM
oh , sesh can take this ALL the way

believe me !

Switch84
07-16-2004, 03:32 AM
You people gross me out! Especially you Switch... You must be one fucking ugly piece of work to be such a filty rag!

:D :asshole: :lol: FILTHY!!! Spell it right, Flab...uh, Fab Baby!!! Don't be shy! You've shown your shit before, on film and in photographs. I'VE SEEN THEM!!! Gosh, DAMN you're a piece of work, and quite agile for an on-the-brink lard ass. That trick with the German Sheperd? Truly some fucked up shit, and I'm going to sic PETA on you.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 03:52 AM
They are just jealous that I'm so pretty and they are not! :

yeah, you're right. you're a real showstopper.

flappo
07-16-2004, 04:05 AM
jelly on a plate

SoCalChelle
07-16-2004, 10:01 AM
Does EVERY thread on this site have to be ruined by the DDLR Fab bashing brigade? Fuck, I'll be over at my site. Let me know when this shit is over...

flappo
07-16-2004, 10:16 AM
you will

shame nobody else gives a rats ass aboot your boring fucking dump

Carmine
07-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Does EVERY thread on this site have to be ruined by the DDLR Fab bashing brigade?

couldnt agree more.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 10:45 AM
Does EVERY thread on this site have to be ruined by the Sammy Hagar bashing brigade? Fuck, I'll be over at my site. Let me know when this shit is over...

FORD
07-16-2004, 11:42 AM

You're about the most ignorant, deluded bitch I've seen on this board in sometime, and given the Sammy sheep and Sean Hannazi fans that hang out here, that's really saying something.

And as for problems that require seeking help, you obviously have a laundry list of them. The formerly Virgin Mary told me that when I saw her in a burrito at Taco Del Mar last weekend.

Get some help, ya fucking psycho.

FORD
07-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Are you saying the evil DiMera's are behind this, Doc?

I knew it all along :mad:

Keeyth
07-16-2004, 03:26 PM

YOU are the most delusional person on this board just for that statement alone!

Millions can't be wrong???

I've got two words for ya: Milli-Vanilli

Millions can't be wrong, my ass! I bet you WERE one of the millions who bought that fag gay crap thinking it was real.

Well, I've got news for ya. The Bush Administration is the Milli-Vanilli of American Politics baby!

ALinChainz
07-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Nah Keeyth, she's pushing 60 and listens to country.

She only found this place because her married name was Roth.

She isn't a fan, she is a lonely old weirdo who wants to push her religious beliefs on everyone here, call everyone here porn addicts, or drug addicts, "hetherns" as ahe would put it. Runs people down here, but then thinks everyone likes her and that we are her "family".

She doesn't belong here whatsoever. She has been crying on the Wall for so long about how poor she is, how broke she is, God strike down the credit card companies, etc for charging her giant interest on a payment she made LATE. Her solution to her money problem is trying to adopt or take in kids that pay like $850 per month, per kid.

Hell, yesterday, she posted something about how everyone was an idiot because turns out Fab is a man.

She claims to be this high and mighty Christian person, but she is about as low as humans get.

Satan
07-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Al, if you got a strong stomach, go over to www.freerepublic.com and you'll see dozens just like her.

And Keeyth...

The Bush Administration is the Milli-Vanilli of American Politics baby!

....that line is fucking CLASSIC! Like the 6 Van HALEN albums!! :D

ALMOSTsaved
07-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Sunday drivers in the fast lane talking on their cell phones.

Angel
07-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Nah Keeyth, she's pushing 60 and listens to country.

She only found this place because her married name was Roth.

She isn't a fan, she is a lonely old weirdo who wants to push her religious beliefs on everyone here, call everyone here porn addicts, or drug addicts, "hetherns" as ahe would put it. Runs people down here, but then thinks everyone likes her and that we are her "family".

She doesn't belong here whatsoever. She has been crying on the Wall for so long about how poor she is, how broke she is, God strike down the credit card companies, etc for charging her giant interest on a payment she made LATE. Her solution to her money problem is trying to adopt or take in kids that pay like $850 per month, per kid.

Hell, yesterday, she posted something about how everyone was an idiot because turns out Fab is a man.

She claims to be this high and mighty Christian person, but she is about as low as humans get.

Oh shit, so now we have FAbs mom on here too?

Keeyth
07-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Al, if you got a strong stomach, go over to www.freerepublic.com and you'll see dozens just like her.

And Keeyth...

....that line is fucking CLASSIC! Like the 6 Van HALEN albums!! :D

Why thank you Lucifer!:D

Every now and then I come out with a little gem here and there! I hope Ford likes it too! :rofl:

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
I hope Ford likes it too! :rofl:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Switch84
07-17-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Angel
Oh shit, so now we have FAbs mom on here too?

:D Naw, that's not her mom...it's her twin sister.

LMMFAOBT!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 05:17 PM
I think Switch and Angel are officially obsessed with me...
And here I thought this site was about ROTH...

twonabomber
07-17-2004, 07:58 PM
you thought our site was about you, so what's the fucking difference?

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber

Fab Obsessed...

Ally_Kat
07-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Guys, I asked you to keep all this to the one thread.

TLR
07-17-2004, 10:50 PM
If it matters (as previous posts have apparently gone off subject):

1. cold mashed potatoes
2. wet jeans
3. cold mashed potatoes in wet jeans

Ally_Kat
07-17-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by TLR
If it matters (as previous posts have apparently gone off subject):

1. cold mashed potatoes
2. wet jeans
3. cold mashed potatoes in wet jeans

Does it matter if they are homemade or instant?

pete
07-17-2004, 11:25 PM

Now Now

Get a room.

Just un-ban her at DDLR.

It's clear it got boring over there without her.

We, on the other hand, are sick of this.

I can speak for every mod on this board with that statement.

You guys are brothers and sisters. You only post regarding FAB here so, there is a lack of respect from all of you.

I'm beginning to find this shit to seem as a ploy to discredit the rotharmy.

Catish:wtf MAN? The only posts you make here are FAB related.

You know the respect & fraternal bond I have for you.

This shit sux.

This place is must be looking pretty anarchaic from the outside. In no little part:thanks to you guys!

We need to have a sit down!

Fabulous Shadow
07-18-2004, 02:46 AM
pete... they did unban me... I just dont post there so they brought it over here...

twonabomber
07-18-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by pete
You only post regarding FAB here so, there is a lack of respect from all of you.

that's not true...so go fuck yourself.

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 08:55 AM
NWe, on the other hand, are sick of this.

I can speak for every mod on this board with that statement.

LOL!

Bullshit!

Stop being a clueless twat.

And two threads in your NON DLR related forum?

How long have you been coming to this site exactly?

Cheers!

pete
07-18-2004, 09:08 AM

alright.

so it's like that?

I'd say your intentions are directly aimed at this site.

negatively.

I respected and have always respected you guys.

and your lack of style and true colors come through like some middle school bullies.

IT IS TRUE!!!! AND MOST OF US REALIZE IT.

and i'd rather fuck you - it's cheaper and EZ TO PLEEZE.

now i'll let you get back to woman beating.

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 09:23 AM
I tell ya what Pete lets be fair about this.

I'll get on the red phone to Sarge and get him to set up a Pussy forum for ya.

You can be a mod in there spend all day swapping cake recipes and lawn maintenance tips you fuckin' fairy.

Cheers!

pete
07-18-2004, 09:36 AM
I tell ya what Pete lets be fair about this.

I'll get on the red phone to Sarge and get him to set up a Pussy forum for ya.

You can be a mod in there spend all day swapping cake recipes and lawn maintenance tips you fuckin' fairy.

Cheers!

Are you ignorant?

(That's rhetorical)

Of course you are.Seshmeister. (LOL)

HAHAH

How long have you been here?

In your loneliest, wettest dream I was a fairy.
with a PHD in sex change procedures.

But low and behold! It isn't so.

pete is tapping the tang with the gusto of an Indigo Girl on the Swedish Bikini Team tourbus. Pussy forum? I'd have to be the mod. The 1st logical thing you've ever said. McDonald's is a lucky, lucky corp.

You're still cursed with a puny wang that you resent.
McDonalds is still the goal at the end of your "career path"
Boys are still repulsed by you.
and you lash out at women everywhere.

It's a shame. your plight. and the fact that we have created enemies (spelled similar to enema - your preferred drinking device) among us.

I leave you in the grace and favor of the lord.

My he comfort you through this time of confusion, anal obsession and lack of perpetual motivation.

SESHMEISTER

http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

God took a dump over the side of England and called it Scotland

skirts and BAG-PIPES - oh yeah. you got issues

You love those pipes and bags.

btw:I'll have a "Royale with cheese"

pete
07-18-2004, 09:58 AM
Too bad I'm not gay.

Now that you're all juicy for me.

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Pete please stop.

That was just embarressing.

You're really not vey good at this are you.:)

Bagpipes? A picture of a fucking penguin?

It's a shame. your plight. and the fact that we have created enemies (spelled similar to enema - your preferred drinking device) among us.

Oh smooooth pete real smooth.

You should be doing standup with a repartee like that.

I give it a 2 for effort because I'm a generous kind of guy.

Cheers!

pete
07-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Shouldn't you be at the methodone clinic by now?

better put on yer plaid skirt. LOL

seshmeister........... where Braveheart=porn
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

you like those bagpipes wink, wink

pete
07-18-2004, 10:45 AM
I dig all you people.

I know yer not gay!

just frustrated and confused.

Cheers

To the fellowship of ROTH!!!

here here

Ally_Kat
07-18-2004, 11:59 AM
LOL!

Bullshit!

Stop being a clueless twat.

And two threads in your NON DLR related forum?

How long have you been coming to this site exactly?

Cheers!

More than just two threads filled with this stuff. There were threads completely not about this that got turned into this.

SoCalChelle
07-18-2004, 12:03 PM
Ah...the "my lead singer has a bigger dick than your lead singer" threads...the "Sammy is fat" and "Dave is bald" threads...the threads that start out being about one thing and end up being about tearing someone a new asshole....I'm getting nostalgic....the good ol' days....It's getting to be just like the PD in here. ;)

Coyote
07-18-2004, 12:30 PM
Wanna know what pisses me off the most at this very painstakingly bygone moment? (Which just went out the mental backdoor)

We can't fuckin' concentrate on the fuckin' topic. For some fuckin' fucked up reason, the topic ALWAYS inadvertantly careens towards FabShad. (I'm not dissin', toots. But I'm not cheerin' for ya either.) I'm getting so tired of this shit, that I've been thinking of a "walking down to the beach to watch the sunset" type of "vacation" from this (B)BS. Just to see if things change.

(But I'm just thinking 'bout it.)

Coyote
07-18-2004, 01:01 PM
I guess I hit the bullshit...er...bullsEYE with that one, huh? :cool:

pete
07-18-2004, 01:04 PM
yes you did.

5 stars

Coyote
07-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Right back at ya. :)

(Why do I feel like owning a restaurant?)

lms2
07-18-2004, 01:29 PM
What really pisses me off.... almost everything at any given moment. I think I must have anger issues.

What pisses me off is that everyone wants to jump on the you are off topic band wagon but then don't respond when people get back on topic.

Those of you who think you are perfect really piss those of us who are off.

Coyote
07-18-2004, 01:34 PM
true.

TLR
07-18-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Does it matter if they are homemade or instant?

The mashed potatoes or the jeans?

lms2
07-18-2004, 01:43 PM
What else that pisses me off is this damned white screen.

lms2
07-18-2004, 01:45 PM
I can't imagine being pissed off about mashed potatoes in my jeans, instant or otherwise, jeans or potatoes. The only way mashed potatoes would get in my jeans, is if i put them there. So, would you care to elaborate?

TLR
07-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Well, actually...I just took 2 things that piss me off (cold mashed potatoes and wet jeans) and listed both of them and then combined them to make the "Ultimate Piss Me Off List." I've never actually had cold mashed potatoes in my wet jeans (as far as you know).

classicdude
07-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by lms2
What else that pisses me off is this damned white screen.

I agree, white screens suck. :(

Ally_Kat
07-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by TLR
The mashed potatoes or the jeans?

either or :D

TLR
07-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
either or :D

I have to admit I can't think of a single witty comeback right now. If I could whip something up instantly, I would consider it gravy.

Fabulous Shadow
07-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Here's the REAL question? What do the DDLR guys want the OUTCOME of all of this to be? What were you hoping for? Another Fab banning at the ARMY? Turn more people against me? Simply outting me for being a Hagar fan? What? Tell us what you were hoping to acheive if it wasn't:

A: Demoralizing a woman

or

B: Demoralizing this site

Obviously your efforts have FAILED and you are basically being shown to the door... I have politly offered to take a LOA from this site in a attempt to help it return to being the fun place that it once was before we were priveledge with sesh's creation "Behind the Bullshit and before he sent the little men over to invade the place with Fab attacks and bullying in every thread. It spread like cancer and ruined the vibe that people loved and came here for. If thats what they want me to do, I will do so, respectfully.

pete... It takes a big man and come forward alone and stand up to a crowd of bullies. A little man always has other people backing him up and cheering him on...

Ally_Kat
07-18-2004, 03:36 PM
keep it to the one thread

Fabulous Shadow
07-18-2004, 03:44 PM
I thought this was the thread since this was the one pete was posting in... which is THE thread ALLY??? LOL

Ozzy Fudd
07-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Bouncing from thread to thread and see'ing all the slamming to one another thats about it ..time for another GUINNESS

twonabomber
07-18-2004, 06:47 PM
Obviously your efforts have FAILED and you are basically being shown to the door...

shown the door, my ass. we ain't goin' anywhere and you know it.

lms2
07-18-2004, 06:53 PM
So anyway, lumpy cold mashed potatoes in wet pant must instantly piss you off....is that what you were saying?

I can see where it wouldn't improve my mood much either.

Dan
07-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Finding pubes in your food.

TLR
07-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Yes, that's a fairly accurate conclusion on your part. It just ruins my day when that happens. It is definitely not a mood-improving situation.

lms2
07-18-2004, 07:18 PM
thats gross...when I got done throwing up, I would be pissed.

TLR
07-18-2004, 07:21 PM
shown the door, my ass. we ain't goin' anywhere and you know it.

twonabomber...

I don't know you, dude, and I'm not trying to create an enemy here, but damn...you are doing a good imitation of a poodle nipping at someone's heels. Wasted time...wasted energy.

TLR
07-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Finding pubes in your food.

Or finding food in your pubes.

lms2
07-18-2004, 07:23 PM
and that really pisses me off...wasting time and energy that way. I am glad you put that in this thread.

Dan
07-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Locking your keys in the car.

lms2
07-18-2004, 07:33 PM
forgetting where your car is once you have locked your keys in it?

TLR
07-18-2004, 07:37 PM
How about this...locking your keys in your car intentionally because you have keyless remote entry...then, either forgetting the code or having the locks jam.

Dan
07-18-2004, 07:46 PM
That would be pretty funny to see.

SoCalChelle
07-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Looking for your car keys in your pants and finding that there's mashed potatoes in there instead. So that means you left your keys boiling on the stove.

TLR
07-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Dan...it happened to me. I sit here as living proof.

TLR
07-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Looking for your car keys in your pants and finding that there's mashed potatoes in there instead. So that means you left your keys boiling on the stove.

Now THAT would piss me off. I dropped my keys in the toilet one time while standing there using it. That pretty much sucked as well.

SoCalChelle
07-18-2004, 08:20 PM
LMAO! :D

TLR
07-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Fished 'em out with a clothes hangar...

SoCalChelle
07-19-2004, 12:11 AM
OH! I just thought of one....you know what my kids do that REALLY pisses me off? The put empty ice cube trays BACK IN THE FREEZER!!! Can you imagine?! I'd almost rather they just leave them on the counter. At least then I KNOW there's no ice before I get all set for a drink of something cold!

:anger:

Fabulous Shadow
07-19-2004, 02:05 PM
It pisses me off when you are on hold with some agency forever and when they finally pick up your call they disconnect you...

MAX
07-19-2004, 02:07 PM
People who abuse their pets. I'd like to kick their asses.

MAX
07-19-2004, 02:09 PM
This fucking "Low Carb" fad is has beyond gotten on my nerves as well.

Fabulous Shadow
07-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
This fucking "Low Carb" fad is has beyond gotten on my nerves as well.

Ho w do you think I feel.. I havent had bread in months! :mad:

SoCalChelle
07-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
People who abuse their pets. I'd like to kick their asses.

Yeah! And people that abuse their children! 4th of July, we were waiting in line to get into the fireworks show and there was this guy jerking his little boy around by the arm. And gripping his little arm so tight, he was leaving bruises. I just glared at him until he finally stopped.

wooda
07-19-2004, 03:49 PM
This is what Eddie VH had to say about FAB!!!!

TLR
07-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Who invited the idiot to the party?

Ally_Kat
07-19-2004, 04:28 PM
ack -- nevermind. I'm running around so much i don't even know what thread I'm posting in.

Keeyth
07-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Van Halen without David Lee Roth...
...THAT'S what REALLY pisses me OFF!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-19-2004, 04:39 PM
here's a good one... DSL... Isn't it supposed to speed things up? My internet is still slow...

wooda
07-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Van Halen without David Lee Roth...
...THAT'S what REALLY pisses me OFF!!!!!

Quick, someone close the thread!!!

Nobody could ever top what Keeyth just wrote!!!!!

horty07
07-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Stupidity and people with no class or values.

speedtruckermf
07-19-2004, 04:42 PM
When women use the toilet at my house and don't have the common courtesy to lift the seat back up when they are done!

wooda
07-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Eating a bucket of snot and finding a hair!!

Smart Ass
07-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by wooda
This is what Eddie VH had to say about FAB!!!!

Ya ever been to sea Wooda??

By the way...suck my dick:D

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Eating a bucket of snot and finding a hair!!

see that's weird? I thought you zit faced virgin teens were into that sort of thing now-a-days.

:upyours:

owned.

wooda
07-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
see that's weird? I thought you zit faced virgin teens were into that sort of thing now-a-days.

:upyours:

owned.

You just stepped on the rattle snake!!!!

I was watching Dave perform from no mare than 5 feet away, just a few years after your Dad made that fateful mistake of drinking that one beer too many.

Let's see you are 33? that means you started listening to VH after 5150 WOW!!!!!

PLease enlighten me with your classic stories of Sam's hand gestures, or that funny little walk that they used to do while playing Foreigner Karaoke hits like Dreams.

And believe me Fagnum DUI, we will see who is owned. I will be owned by FAB long before you get your chance

TLR
07-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Who invited the idiot to the party?

At the risk of sounding redundant, I ask again...

pete
07-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I will be owned by FAB long before you get your chance

hhhhhmmmmmmmm

profound, ironic and still full of piss and vinegar at 41.

Salute!!

:GULP:

wooda
07-19-2004, 08:21 PM
hhhhhmmmmmmmm

profound, ironic and still full of piss and vinegar at 41.

Salute!!

:GULP:

Hey Pete,

WHy don't you and WARF get together for a nice game of naked leap frog!

pete
07-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Why not stop being an idiot?

We're on the same side.

Catfish
07-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Sounds like Fab let Big Troubles eat some cyber pussy tonite!

pete
07-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Hey Pete,

WHy don't you and WARF get together for a nice game of naked leap frog!

fuck off ya baby-raper!!!

You could own your own incontenant forefathers.

LOL

TLR
07-19-2004, 09:29 PM
pete,

Q: Know what pisses me off?

A: When it turns into Amateur Hour in here.

pete
07-19-2004, 09:36 PM
It pisses me off when washed-up dillusionals don't acknowledge their new pimps.

maybe a unintelligible monte python style retort will put me in my place though.

TLR
07-19-2004, 09:40 PM
Sometimes a good slap to the side of their head will wake them up.

How would that unintelligible, Monty Python-type post you mention be any different from any of the others I've seen up to this point?

pete
07-19-2004, 10:43 PM
It would say some thing like:

No pleeze mIsSuS

then they'll claim I'm retarded.

as if i didn't bitch-slap them into premature ejaculation stemming from insecurity instilled in them by my superior gene pool.

TLR
07-19-2004, 11:17 PM
Whoa...that's pretty deep, pete!

Catfish
07-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by TLR
pete,

Q: Know what pisses me off?

A: When it turns into Amateur Hour in here.

And you are...

FORD
07-20-2004, 01:00 PM

Mr Cheney, that was uncalled for! :mad:

BIGBADZERO
07-21-2004, 07:31 PM
This forum.

Ally_Kat
07-21-2004, 07:42 PM
hey now!

TLR
07-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
And you are...

And who are you to be asking?

Dan
07-21-2004, 09:26 PM
S.T.D

Dan
07-21-2004, 09:34 PM
People using their Fucken cellphones while driving,S.O.B

pete
07-21-2004, 09:37 PM
axel rose and don henley doing a duet.

pete
07-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Not getting my own day @ disney and an annual parade where I can march with peers carrying signs exalting the fact that "I eat pussy!"

pete
07-21-2004, 09:40 PM
White girls with flat behinds!

diamondD
07-22-2004, 12:35 AM
What pisses me off is that I bought a Got Roth t-shirt a few years ago and now they are selling them with something on the back. :mad: ;)