PDA

View Full Version : Who Is The Hottest Black Chick

JCOOK
07-15-2004, 02:29 PM
I am married to a black woman who used to be a flight attendant, absolutely gourgeous and the best sex Ive' ever had, With the new movie "CAT WOMAN " coming out I would like to know who you think the hottest black chicks are?

Carmine
07-15-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
absolutely "CAT WOMAN " [/B]

halle is sweet!

The Knockz
07-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Halle is hot but stupid and racist..if ya heard her Oscar rant.

Carmine
07-15-2004, 02:38 PM
true, but she cant talk with a MOUTHFUL!!!

Alias
07-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Beyonce

Carmine
07-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Alias
Beyonce

INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spank:

JCOOK
07-15-2004, 03:48 PM
beyonce ,holly robinson, vivica fox, naomi cambell, iman,TYRA BANKS,serena williams,vanessa williams--YUUUUUMMMMYYYYY!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Anna Ohura.....she's black honest.

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Tyra Banks...
http://www.askmen.com/imagesmodel/tyrabanks/tyra_banks_150.JPG

Coyote
07-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Beyonce, Vivica Fox, Christina Milian, Alicia Keys...

ALinChainz
07-15-2004, 06:05 PM
All good picks

A couple not mentioned:

Lark Voorhies and Tracy Bingham.

Mezro
07-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Oprah!

Mezro..just look at the dusky milkers on her...

Switch84
07-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by The Knockz
Halle is hot but stupid and racist..if ya heard her Oscar rant.

:rolleyes: I find this inane comment to be extremely out of touch with the current wave of closet Nazis lurking this site. It's ok to espouse hatred if you're white, but not if you're Black? Hatred is stupid no matter what the color of the person is displaying it!

If you'd have bothered to read up on why Ms. Berry has the strong stance she has, you would understand where she's coming from. She's biracial, and her mother's family (who are white) disowned her mom when she married Halle's father. Now who's stupid and racist now?

Oh, and FYI...Women of color (Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc) are HOT, period!

EddieFan4Ever
07-15-2004, 06:19 PM
beyonce ,holly robinson, vivica fox, naomi cambell, iman,TYRA BANKS,serena williams,vanessa williams--YUUUUUMMMMYYYYY!!!!!

That's a helluva lineup....i always liked Tyra's and Vivica's racks. :)

Catfish
07-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Tyra Banks...

She’s white.

My vote goes to Switch84! A REAL Nubian princess!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Ya ever seen a picture of her? Switch that is???

Catfish
07-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Meaning?

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Have...you...ever...seen...a...picture...of...Swit ch...?

You said she was HOT. I was wondering if you have ever SEEN her...

Dan
07-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Beyonce,all the way.

Catfish
07-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Oh, that’s right. You told her to shut her “black ass” the other day at DDLR…Hey, why are you a part of this thread, the way you think of black people?

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Don't try to turn that into to something that it wasn't. I tell my Black friends to shut their Black asses all the time. It don't mean shit! Black people call eachother ****** and it's ok but if a white person calls um that it's a politically incorrect. Fuck those double standards!

wiseguy
07-15-2004, 07:08 PM
forget being the hottest BLACK chick. halle is the hottest fucking thing to walk gods green earth!!!! PERIOD!

Switch84
07-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Tyra Banks...

:rolleyes: :argh: Wow, that's surprising cumming from you, especially since you've decried how much you hate my 'black ass' at Von's. Does your love/hate obsession with people of color come in waves? Do you really think we give a fuck if your stank ass likes us or not?

Black is beautiful, Baby!

Bob_R
07-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Halle Berry
Robin Givens (Tyson: Say it with a lisp)
Whitney Houston (at least she was before BB smacked her around and fed her drugs)

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Go back to the gutter Switch!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Whitney was IT before she lowered herself with Bobby and drugs. What a waste of talent ans beauty!

BigBadBrian
07-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

Not if they are ugly. :gulp:

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:25 PM
LOL at BBB! Where have you been hiding?

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:27 PM

Your racist against white women!!!

Switch84
07-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Don't try to turn that into to something that it wasn't. I tell my Black friends to shut their Black asses all the time. It don't mean shit! Black people call eachother ****** and it's ok but if a white person calls um that it's a politically incorrect. Fuck those double standards!

:rolleyes: :monekyr: You've already done that, Mrs. Lance! FYI, that word wasn't allowed in my house growing up, so before you put your head even further up your ass, let me attempt to educate you.

1. All black people are not alike.
2. The street terminology is nigGA; not ******.(A common misquote from most white people)
3.My ass, along with the rest of me, is quite cute. I've had no complaints.
4.Unlike YOU, I do not profess to be an uber-model. Also unlike YOU, I don't have carnival mirrors at home deceiving me about my appearance. My boobs are too big (for my taste. It runs in the family), and my ass is flat like a white grrl's.

CLASS DISMISSED!!!!

FORD
07-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Alicia Keys has my vote....

http://www.pophotties.com/AliciaKeysPicsfolder/Bikini/images/alicia002.jpg

JCOOK
07-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Hey SWITCH WILL YOU AND FAB MARRY ME?---BOYYOYYOING!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:32 PM
She always has this cross eyed look to me...

BigBadBrian
07-15-2004, 07:35 PM
[B2. The street terminology is nigGA; not ******.(A common misquote from most white people)
[/B]

Black kids called each other ****** all the damn time at my son's school. I heard them with my own ears. It got so bad that THEY were all warned that it would be viewed as a racist assault (yes, even coming from another Black) and now they all call each other NEGROES. Tell me how these kids want respect when they don't give it to each other? :gulp:

FORD
07-15-2004, 07:36 PM
She always has this cross eyed look to me...

Nah, that's just because both of them were focused on the huge bulge in my shorts while I was taking the picture :D

BigBadBrian
07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
LOL at BBB! Where have you been hiding?

Busy at school and getting rid of relatives from the 4th. :gulp:

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Let me tell YOU something before you go "shakin yo head and wavin your finga at me!

1. I never said all black people were alike. I have met many of them who were way more classy than YOU!

2. I dont know street slang because I don't come from the street!

3. No one asked about your ass, you clearly have the black girls ASS complex!

4. I never said I was a model but I don't SAY I look good then hide behind a monitor. As for mirrors... How the fuck do you know what I have in my house? Sorry about your boob issue and...there's that ass complex again! Oh and the only CARNIVAL in town is the one you travel with!

Get back to Jerry Springer where ya belong!

seenbad
07-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Oh SHIT. I had NO idea Switch was black. oh damn that's fuckin HOT!! :)

Switch84
07-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Black kids called each other ****** all the damn time at my son's school. I heard them with my own ears. It got so bad that THEY were all warned that it would be viewed as a racist assault (yes, even coming from another Black) and now they all call each other NEGROES. Tell me how these kids want respect when they don't give it to each other? :gulp:

:rolleyes: :) Hello?? Did I not post that 'All black people are not alike' a few posts ago? That ugly, ignorant word wasn't allowed in my house or anyplace else as far as my parents/aunts/uncles were concerned! I can't help that some people, regardless of their ehtnic background, don't respect themselves. It all goes back to having the proper home training. Where some non-black people get confused is they think what a certain group of people do makes it acceptible to categorize the entire lot. That's where you fucked up, hoss.

Dr. Cosby was right, and I agree with him 1000%.

As for what to call me, call me by my name (Switch84, in cyberland)

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!

LMAOBT :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Oh SHIT. I had NO idea Switch was black. oh damn that's fuckin HOT!! :)

Fuck Seen, Macy Gray is Black too... Is that HOT?

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 08:23 PM
but I don't SAY I look good then hide behind a monitor.

that one's so easy i don't even have to touch it. facia bruta.

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Ohhh here comes the DDLR Mafia! I get it! Everyone can say whatever the fuck they want to me... Do whatever the fuck they want to me... But if I DARE stand up for myself... Like a swarm of giant knats! They attack! Now how is that fair?

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 08:36 PM
you can say whatever you want to me, baby, i won't whine to the mods about it.

seenbad
07-15-2004, 08:45 PM

I don't know who Macy Gray is, but shut up and don't fuck up my hot jungle love switch fantasy by telling me about her.

Switch, show me your tits please. Thank you. :)

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Ok seen... Have at it! Just dont blame me if Switch turns out looking like this!
http://www.askmen.com/imagesmusician/2001_apr/macy_gray/macy_gray_150e.JPG

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
you can say whatever you want to me, baby, i won't whine to the mods about it.

Um is that a violent threat? Somebody ban him! :p

seenbad
07-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Ok seen... Have at it! Just dont blame me if Switch turns out looking like this!
http://www.askmen.com/imagesmusician/2001_apr/macy_gray/macy_gray_150e.JPG

Not my joke, but she looks like a burnt match.

seenbad
07-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Oh what am I saying :rolleyes: I'd hit that no problem.

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Dude! You haven't changed!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:05 PM

Switch ain't your friend.

If you think I'm wrong, go ahead and try calling her a ******.

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:10 PM
:rolleyes: :monekyr: You've already done that, Mrs. Lance! FYI, that word wasn't allowed in my house growing up, so before you put your head even further up your ass, let me attempt to educate you.

1. All black people are not alike.
2. The street terminology is nigGA; not ******.(A common misquote from most white people)
3.My ass, along with the rest of me, is quite cute. I've had no complaints.
4.Unlike YOU, I do not profess to be an uber-model. Also unlike YOU, I don't have carnival mirrors at home deceiving me about my appearance. My boobs are too big (for my taste. It runs in the family), and my ass is flat like a white grrl's.

CLASS DISMISSED!!!!

You know one of the hottest thing about you baby? You're a black chick who wants to fuck David Lee Roth more than any other dude and the sistah ain't afraid to admit it!

YEE-FUCKING-HAW!!!!!

Figs
07-15-2004, 11:10 PM
Lieutenant Uhuru (Nichelle Nichols).

Kirk you lucky bastard!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:15 PM

Seenbad, bro, you know the rules. No one is allowed to be hotter than Fab in any forum!

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Lieutenant Uhuru (Nichelle Nichols).

Kirk you lucky bastard!

LMMFAO!!!!

That has GOT to be a first!

Seshmeister
07-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Not at all Uhuru was very hot.:)

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Seenbad, bro, you know the rules. No one is allowed to be hotter than Fab in any forum!

Not true! I said Tyra Banks! No one has seen Switch so that can't be fact now can it?

Catfish
07-15-2004, 11:26 PM
Now Fab is comparing herself to Tyra Banks...

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 11:39 PM
I didn't compare myself to her Jackass... She is clearly HOTTER than me... FYI dipshit... I dont think I measure up to 1/2 of the women in mags and on TV. Whats a matter boys... things THAT dead at the DDLR graveyard?

Ally_Kat
07-15-2004, 11:48 PM

I never saw much difference in either. One is spelt -- I guess what we would call grammatically correct. The other is spelt how you would say it. At least with Brooklynese. We tend to add 'a' instead of -er's here.

Switch, do you know what the difference between the two is? I mean, in my eyes, it's essentially the same word. And do you know why the kids from the streets here refer to EVERYONE, no matter what race as long as they arne't white, as their "nigga"?

Phil theStalker
07-16-2004, 12:01 AM
..da hoTITst black chic is Florence on The Jefferson's:D

=PtS=

Dr. Love
07-16-2004, 12:41 AM
I've seen Switch.

LOS35
07-16-2004, 12:48 AM
Ok can I chime in here...

Stacy Dash
Sally Richardson
Eva Mendez

Switch84
07-16-2004, 01:23 AM
Now Fab is comparing herself to Tyra Banks...

:D See? Delusions of grandeur, Cat Baby!

Ozzy Fudd
07-16-2004, 01:27 AM
:D Tina Turner

Switch84
07-16-2004, 01:35 AM
Let me tell YOU something before you go "shakin yo head and wavin your finga at me!

1. I never said all black people were alike. I have met many of them who were way more classy than YOU!

2. I dont know street slang because I don't come from the street!

3. No one asked about your ass, you clearly have the black girls ASS complex!

4. I never said I was a model but I don't SAY I look good then hide behind a monitor. As for mirrors... How the fuck do you know what I have in my house? Sorry about your boob issue and...there's that ass complex again! Oh and the only CARNIVAL in town is the one you travel with!

Get back to Jerry Springer where ya belong!

:argh: :asshole: Once again you show your ineptitude in spades! Hip Hop is more so in the suburbs than the so-called 'streets': the majority of the consumers are young, suburban white kids.

As for your selective amnesia, your rantings at Von's site did include a reference to my 'black ass'. My take on your obsession with anything black is your melanin envy. Either that, or you're still pissed at the Undercover Brother that had you strung out and dumped your bitch ass.

Pimps (Switch) UP, ho's (Flab Shadow) down

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:37 AM
WHAT?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I've seen Switch.

Yeah and I notice how quick youe were to ofer up how HOT she is!

Switch84
07-16-2004, 01:44 AM

:D Macy Gray has more class and hotness in her pinky toe than you have in your entire size 22 body! You've got the Hater's disease so bad, it's TERMINAL!

Let's all take a vote here...

Macy Gray: International recording artist with millions of records sold.

or

Fab Shadow (aka 'Mrs. Lance'): Cyber sad sack with limited intelligence and an obsessive-compulsive need to devour the attention online that she doesn't get in real life.

MACY WINS IT IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Only Black people I hate is you, kobe and OJ!

BTW... I'm only a size 11..

JCOOK
07-16-2004, 02:09 AM
GODDAMN IT SWICH AND FAB;WILL YOU MARRY ME OR NOT? IVE' GOT A HUGE CHUBBY WATCHIN YOU TWO ARGUE?!

Switch84
07-16-2004, 02:51 AM
GODDAMN IT SWICH AND FAB;WILL YOU MARRY ME OR NOT? IVE' GOT A HUGE CHUBBY WATCHIN YOU TWO ARGUE?!

:D ;) I can't 'argue' with the mentally disabled, JCook Baby. It isn't right (or fair.) My approach is to educate (but this one's a star candidate for special Ed!)

No.

Roth & Roll, baby!

Switch84
07-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Only Black people I hate is you, kobe and OJ!

BTW... I'm only a size 11..

:rolleyes: Hmm, I'm more than positive that neither Kobe or O.J.( and most definitely myself) are losing sleep over this asinine ranting.

Don't beat yourself up over them rejecting your blow job offers. They can't say yes to every opportunistic bleached blonde gold digging tramp that 'cums' their way......

William Hung is available. Go look him up.

Size 11? That's not bad if you're 5 8 1/2; it's atrocious if you're 5'2.

JCOOK
07-16-2004, 04:10 AM
Switch-- Im' sorry, my lame ass attempt at humor.-- You are obviously a beautiful inteligent WOMAN!

Dr. Love
07-16-2004, 08:25 AM
Yeah and I notice how quick youe were to ofer up how HOT she is!

I didn't comment one way or another. I'm not taking sides on this. I simply recall someone asking if anyone had even seen Switch.

I have.

Angel
07-16-2004, 01:16 PM
and she IS a BEAUTIFUL woman! Inside AND out!

Keeyth
07-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Angel

Well.... ...lets have a look at her then!
Anyone showin?

Keeyth
07-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Not if they are ugly. :gulp:

So true... ...I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with BBB on anything!:D

Figs
07-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Lil' Kim

Fo' shizzle
David Lee Rizzle
is the only lead sizzle
for Van Hizzle

Switch84
07-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I never saw much difference in either. One is spelt -- I guess what we would call grammatically correct. The other is spelt how you would say it. At least with Brooklynese. We tend to add 'a' instead of -er's here.

Switch, do you know what the difference between the two is? I mean, in my eyes, it's essentially the same word. And do you know why the kids from the streets here refer to EVERYONE, no matter what race as long as they arne't white, as their "nigga"?

:D :confused: Grrl, they're both dumb imo! That ignorant shit wasn't allowed in the Switchybaby household. Nobody should call ANYBODY that, to be truthful. I guess some folks with a severe lack of education resort to using asinine words like that (Can you say FLAB SHADOW a.k.a 'Mrs. Lance')?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Switch84
07-17-2004, 10:03 AM
Switch-- Im' sorry, my lame ass attempt at humor.-- You are obviously a beautiful inteligent WOMAN!

:D It's ok. It's 'hard' not to get excited when you have a mentally-challenged cucaracha being stomped by the Motor City DIVA!

Btw, Mrs. Lance, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY BITCH!

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!!

kid vegas rules
07-17-2004, 11:37 AM
1.Serena Williams
2.Tyra Banks
3.Halle Berry
4.Alicia Keys

Sidenote:Beyonce,very pretty face,but her legs from the knee cap to her ankle ARE TERRIBLE!!This disqualifies her!!Lesson here for you non "players",remember to ALWAYS,ALWAYS check the ankles!!!They tell the future!!

KID VEGAS..................Loves Chocolate!!!!

Dr. Love
07-17-2004, 11:55 AM
I had a guy at work call me a ****** yesterday. I think he meant to call me a nigga, though.

In either case, I wasn't offended, cause I knew he was just kidding.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Why would yo be offended anyway? White people usually don't get offended by it either way...

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 05:01 PM
:D It's ok. It's 'hard' not to get excited when you have a mentally-challenged cucaracha being stomped by the Motor City DIVA!

Btw, Mrs. Lance, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY BITCH!

DOLEMITE, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Who is Mrs Lance? Must be another cool Hip Hop Thang...
AND>>> Did ya not see the mod requests to stop littering up all the threads with you bantering jealousies?????

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 05:12 PM
I didn't comment one way or another. I'm not taking sides on this. I simply recall someone asking if anyone had even seen Switch.

I have.

Dude, if you thought she was hot you'd jump out and say, "I've seen her and she's hot"... If she isn't hot you'd be kind and plead the 5th...

Dr. Love
07-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Why would yo be offended anyway? White people usually don't get offended by it either way...

I'm not usually offended by words, I get offended by tone. If the guy had called me a ****** in a hateful way, I'd be offended regardless of my pigment.

And I have seen Switch's picture. Regardless of why you think I'm not commenting on it, my original statement is my true reason.

BigBadBrian
07-18-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Angel

That's why Angel won't send me those nekkid pics....she's a fuckin' lesbian.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
07-18-2004, 03:45 PM
I had a guy at work call me a ****** yesterday. I think he meant to call me a nigga, though.

Yeah, but he was probably another black dude, right doc? If he was white, you probably would've went to Battle Stations and Red Alert, huh? :confused:

classicdude
07-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Halle Berry
Vivica Fox
Pam Grier
Jennifer Beals (1/2 African American)

Man, I know I'm missing a bunch here....

Gil
07-19-2004, 04:58 AM
This is sure one hell of a site I've joined here! Oh, and I like a freshly post-liposuctioned Janet Jackson. Also, Monica Calhoun is my absolute favorite!

Gil
07-19-2004, 05:05 AM
Monica Calhoun

Gil
07-19-2004, 05:09 AM
Dunce alert! How do you post pics?

Fabulous Shadow
07-19-2004, 02:10 PM
Lauren Hill is Beautiful!
http://www.askmen.com/imagesmusician/feb00/laurynhill/lauryn_hill_151b.JPG

Ally_Kat
07-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Gil
Dunce alert! How do you post pics?

No prob hun. We were all at that point once in our lives :)

If you have a pic on another site, you can right click and go to properties. Highlight the addy and put it in between the [img] tags. The last [img] has a / after the [ before the img]. I would post it how it actually is, but it would come as a red x. If that makes no sense, just go into the post page and click the IMG button. It'll tell you to paste the addy in there and will add it to the post for you.

Now, if you have a pic from your computer, all you got to do is go to the attack file option. It'll show up as a regular picture. The prob with what you posted before was that it was a .bmp file. .gif and jpeg files show up like normal. To change what file it is, go to paintshop and save it as a jpeg file then attach it. That should help ya.

Any questions, I'm here

Coyote
07-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Now, if you have a pic from your computer, all you got to do is go to the attack file option. It'll show up as a regular picture.

What? I've never seen an attack file option! Is it house-broken? :D

JCOOK
07-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Thandie Newton ---- yuuuummmmyyyy!

horty07
07-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Halle Berry hands down.

degüello
07-19-2004, 07:00 PM
What's the point of listing all these hot chicks without posting any pics?

degüello
07-19-2004, 07:01 PM
http://www.partyradiofm.de/Beyonce%20Pic%201.jpg

degüello
07-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Fuck yeah!

classicdude
07-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Pam Grier, altho I like her hair in other pix better....

Funkmonkey
07-19-2004, 10:12 PM

My vote goes to Switch84! A REAL Nubian princess!

Yes!

Switchy-baby takes the prize!

eek! eeeeeeeeeek! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

JCOOK
07-20-2004, 01:32 AM
MY WIFE:CARLEEN C. WRIGHT--- YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THAT GIRL WAS PROM QUEEN?! AHH MAN! YOU CANT' GET ROMANTIC ON A SUBWAY RIDE
CONDUCTER DONT' LIKE IT SAYS YOU WASTIN YOUR TIME!

JCOOK
07-20-2004, 01:44 AM
BRRRRRRRRRRR JUST CALL ME 40 BLOW--- CAUSE THE ICEMAN COMETH.

JCOOK
07-20-2004, 01:49 AM
I found a lover who aint, afraid of the dark- put out an apb for SWITCH ------- DOLEMITE MOTHER FUCKERS!

JCOOK
07-20-2004, 01:51 AM
GOOD NIGHT NOW!

JCOOK
07-20-2004, 10:37 AM
Sorry for the last four posts,but i was getting my woofers blown -- if you know what i mean.

BIGBADZERO
07-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Ashanti!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

secrets
07-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by degüello
http://www.partyradiofm.de/Beyonce%20Pic%201.jpg

Yep Beyonce....hands down.

;)

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-23-2004, 10:38 AM

ur black? i knew that would get yall's attention. merrykissmass2u is outreaged. merrykissmass2u only speaks in third persion when he is about to kill. merrykissmass2u was watching the today show on nbc this morning, writng posts, sipping cofee, the usual morning routine. then, as the today show comes back in from a commercial break, a visine (eye moisturizer, like clear eyes, wow!!!!!)banner shows up. merrykissmass2u thought that this was a normal ad, but merrykissmass2u was wrong my friend (my friend!). the devil's music played:spammy bumfuck hagar's I cant drive 55 off a cliff played. someone share this anger with merrykissmass2u! send letters to nbc and visine showing your love for dave! dave needs support. if we support dave, a dave reunion will be more possible! even supporting dave in the smallest way can help our cause.

[Post #1]

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-23-2004, 10:39 AM
sorry for quoting a million times. my browser fucked up

Bob_R
07-28-2004, 11:51 AM
http://www-scf.usc.edu/%7Eguyer/3%20Halle%20Berry.jpg

JCOOK
08-01-2004, 11:15 PM
GGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!
Have you folks seen the new MS. USA /MS. WORLD/MS UNIVERSE/ MS HOTTEST PIESCE OF ASS IVE' EVER FUCKIN SEEN
By the way Kyla Pratt is a hottie 2

JCOOK
08-02-2004, 10:12 PM
The chick on the food network and Dhari Alexander from Fox news

ROW ROW ROW

AJW
08-08-2004, 10:47 PM
I like them all. Does not matter what color they are. As long as they have jugs like my avatar. ;)

Keeyth
08-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ajw
I like them all. Does not matter what color they are. As long as they have jugs like my avatar. ;)

I'd have to agree with that statement...:D

Figs
10-12-2004, 10:37 AM

mouichke
10-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Stacy Dash - Yummy!