PDA

View Full Version : DaveIsKing discharged from Roth Army

DaveIsKing
07-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Greetings my fellow ROTHITES...

Due to the overwhelming schedule of my new job, I will not get to frequent the Roth Army site as much as I usually do or would like.

1) Fabulous Shadow- Don't let'em get ya down! We love ya!

2) Big Troubles- Thanks for becoming my first Roth Army friend.

3) Sarge- Shame on you for not considering DaveIsKing as Mod. :(

4) Sarge (again)- Thank you for creating a wonderful site for all ROTHITES. You rock, brother!

5) The Five, Dan, pete, and all you guys who got behind DaveIsKing and supported me, I appreciate it. Keep waving the Roth Army banner!!!!

6) To Spammy fans: FUCK YOU.

Let's face it, brothers. Dave ain't coming back to Van Halen. But, we still got the old CDs, his solos stuff, an occasional Dave concert, and our geniune love for Diamond Dave. We are a family.

I have had a blast with you guys (and gals).

DaveIsKing will not be around, but I may occasionally pop in...from time to time to see who is holding the fort down and who is stirring up trouble...:D

Until we meet again....HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU.... DaveIsKing. :cool:

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing

Due to the overwhelming schedule of my new job, I will not get to frequent the Roth Army site as much as I usually do or would like.

4) Sarge (again)- Thank you for creating a wonderful site for all ROTHITES. You rock, brother!

5) The Five, Dan, pete, and all you guys who got behind DaveIsKing and supported me, I appreciate it. Keep waving the Roth Army banner!!!!

Let's face it, brothers. Dave ain't coming back to Van Halen. But, we still got the old CDs, his solos stuff, an occasional Dave concert, and our geniune love for Diamond Dave. We are a family.

DaveIsKing will not be around, but I may occasionally pop in...from time to time to see who is holding the fort down and who is stirring up trouble...:D

to sammy fans:fuck you! i love it

DaveIsKing
07-15-2004, 04:28 PM
Well, give'em what is coming to the bastards!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 04:32 PM
exactly! it proves that samyy blows! heres my theory: sammy has such lame sites that sam sheep have to come here for Vh material! then they cause trouble here, and 95 percent of the rotharmy humiliate them! then they get mad cuz we dont like sam! hello, this is a dave site! we shouldnt have to protect Dave here

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 04:49 PM
I'll miss you...
Don't be a stranger!

lms
07-15-2004, 04:56 PM
Yes, Daveisking, don't be a stranger...It is a sad day for us here at the army to loose such a valuable Dave fan and army friend. We will miss you. Good luck on your new job and tackling that overwhelming schedule. Hope you have as much taking care of business as we have here!

(you'll be back....just try to stay away.) ;)

Carmine
07-15-2004, 04:59 PM
good luck with the JOB, take care!

guwapo_rocker
07-15-2004, 05:03 PM
AHH Guwapo is KING!!!!

Good luck bro!! Drop in when you can and we'll sacrafice a sheep!!

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 05:03 PM
yep! i have to agree with guwapo! he is funny as hell

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2004, 05:04 PM
come check out my new thread, vh1 dlr, in the main discussion!

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 05:20 PM

how come you can tell Fab "FUCK YOU," but if i do it, i hear about it?

pete
07-15-2004, 05:58 PM
Peace, prosperity and pussy to you!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 06:06 PM
I could care less if you say FUCK YOU to me...You have never heard shit from me!

DIK is a class act, your not... Nuff said!

twonabomber
07-15-2004, 07:32 PM
you missed the Hagar fan reference there, you hosebeast.

BigBadBrian
07-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Once you're in the Roth Army, you're always in the Ready Reserve......Happy Trails.........:killer:

Dan
07-15-2004, 07:52 PM
DaveIsKing,GoodLuck with new job,thanks for keeping it real and miss your sense of humor.Peace

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
you missed the Hagar fan reference there, you hosebeast.

No, I got it...I just didn't know I was required to mention it. What do ya want a standing ovation?

hosebeast> is that supposed to be an insult?

ashstralia
07-15-2004, 09:58 PM
see ya DaveIsKing,
you can take the boy out of the army.....

SoCalChelle
07-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Aw man, I was just getting to know ya, and now you're gone. I'll miss your belligerent enthusiasm, dude. :)

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 08:51 AM

Take it easy brother. Keep that wife close too, never know when Im in town. :D Congrats on the job, make lots of money, lots of babies and make lots of friends! Peace-

Panamark
07-16-2004, 09:46 AM
What ?? No More Shitlists ??

Shame Shame Shame....

Jano
07-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Au revoir mon ami,come back to see us anytime soon we hope!Good luck and keep on rocking bro!

thefive
07-16-2004, 06:02 PM
I am bummed that you are leaving.
I am happy for you about your new job.

Peace my friend.