PDA

View Full Version : GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:49 AM
I guess some of you are thinking why would all these people suddenly turn on that lovely girl.

Lets go Behind the Bullshit....

Bill Lumbergh
07-16-2004, 01:51 AM
"Not tonight Alex, "One Day At a Time" reruns are on!"

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Links poll.

Seriously. Between Roth & Hagar, which singer you you prefer?

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=402482&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=98946&Search=true#Post402482

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Sammy!

Uh oh I thought DLRArmy was the one true site for you.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:57 AM
Oops

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=398409&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=397828&Search=true#Post398409

Sammy Hagar, This show case comes to us from Van Halen Bros ENT.

If you choose to bid on this showcase, you will spend the weekend in Cabo San Lucas with your fvorite guitar player EVH! You'll be locked in a room with him where you will work out all the sorted details, drink unlimited amounts of Cabo Wabo Tequilla and write some of the best damn VF music EVER! Next... You'll be wisked away by private jet back to LA where you and the boys, including Michael Anthony will re-new with record label Warner Brothers and land the record deal of a lifetime... Next you'll set out on the biggest world tour EVER where you will renew the biggest fan base in Rock-n-Roll history! After that you'll be honored at the 2004 R-n-R Hall of fame inductions! You'll sit with the other band members in the front row and 2 rows in front of DLR who is one row behind former LS Gary Cherone... This prize package also includes plenty of "CUPS" as well as a bullet proof vest which will protect you from taking a stabbing in the back. All of this can be your if "THE PRICE IS RIGHT"

Switch84
07-16-2004, 02:02 AM
:cry: :rofl: I'll kick this one off, Shesh. Her first sin is being a closet Hagar fan posing as a Roth fan. She's constantly ragging on our Postmaster General, then cry foul when we TRUE Rothaholics bitch slap her. Her second sin is the fake "I'm too sexy for this site' facade that continues to infect these two great Roth fansites. Noone's claiming to be Brad Pitt or Halle Berry, so why fake the funk? Her third, and most recently revealed sin is her closet Nazi tendencies and idiot racist rantings. When things don't go as she planned, she resorts to the 'I'm gonna send my biker brothers to fuck you up' type banality.

These two sites are supposed to be a celebration of all things David Lee Roth and Roth related (with a little bit of extra goodies thrown in for good measure); not an exercise in insanity from a cyber attention whore.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:02 AM
Dave is gay?

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=389614&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=4&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=389173&Search=true#Post389614

Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:04 AM
Dave is a girl now...

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=389537&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=4&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=389285&Search=true#Post389537

Wasnt it men are form Venus, Dave is from Mars?

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:05 AM
Are you gonna edit these posts Big Trouble?

Just wondering...

Ally_Kat
07-16-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Just wondering...

he's not the non mod...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:08 AM
Okdokie so she prefers Sammy and thinks Dave is Gay.

What about his personality. Everyone love a good Dave interview surely?

Do you think Dave ought to have his own late night talk/variety show?

Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:09 AM
I'm starting to wonder why this girl is here?

Surely it can't be because she get's banned from everywhere else?

flappo
07-16-2004, 02:10 AM
she sounds like the female equivalent of eyes

let's hope not

for her sake

:D

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Maybe she's visiting the Army because she is settling on Sammy but hopes for a reunion?

SURVEY SAYS

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=385689&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=6&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=385565&Search=true#Post385689

I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible... Too much bad blood... Somethings will just never be the same one one of them is CLASSIC VH. Sad but true. I know that sometimes I come off as a Dave hater/Sammy lover and I take alot of heat for it. The truth is that I am a fan of all eras, especially the Dave years. I just don't like who Dave has become.

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 02:21 AM
OHHHHHHHH.......

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:24 AM
"But Sesh", I hear you wail, "there are plenty of Hagar fans that come to this site, we rip the piss out of them and it's only music after all"

"But Fab Shadow seems like such a nice girl, maybe she just has bad taste in music.. Why do people pick on the little pumpkin?"

Okdokie...I can't show some of the Links stuff because Brett has deleted it but here's a flavor from DDLR.com.

u want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

Poor OLO hadn't even seen her spaniel ear tits and he got that for asking her to stop abusing his pals.

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 02:24 AM
“ Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material... ”

Oh man.....sad....sad...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:26 AM
Another lovely ditty from our lovely lady...

Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 02:28 AM
Seeya Fab.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:30 AM
She's a lovely girl who is a valuable addition to the site I'm sure.

I only browsed the Links for 10 minutes to get that maybe you can find some better stuff.

Or if you are one of the guys that PMs me telling me horror stories of threats and late night phone calls from FAB you can share them with the group.

Did you own a website and start to get threatining emails?

Enlighten us with your favorite Fab Shadow story here on BEHIND THE BULLSHIT!

flappo
07-16-2004, 02:37 AM
big dealio

i have a few nazi skinhead mates who'd knock the living shit out of a few mullet headed bikers anyday

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Flappo I'm not exactly quaking in my boots here either.:D

The biggest danger is her drunken ex forgetting he's short of her now and vomiting on me.

flappo
07-16-2004, 02:40 AM
death threats on the net !

i'll have to cuntsult phil the stalker on that one

you can get in deep fucking shit over that , ya know

i heard the fb treat it so serious that you can get up to 7 years , in fact in fab's case , they'd prob throw away the key

ooh , she's a rotter !

oh no missus

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:41 AM
She's very naughty.

And doing it from her work too...

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 02:42 AM
Hey Flappo you're the expert.

Did I just own her?:)

Switch84
07-16-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Seeya Fab.

:) Can you hear the cyber crickets chirping after those revealing posts from the Sheshmeister? Where's Mrs. Lance at now?

The TRUTH shall set you free....

flappo
07-16-2004, 02:52 AM
uh oh

the shit hits the fan !

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 02:58 AM
Those post were years ago and posted when I truely did feel that Dave was washed up and no longer a fit for Van Halen. I already admitted to feeling that way and expressed the reasons why my feelings have changed a bit... SEARCH FOR THOSE POSTS! I have never proclaimed to be the biggest DAVE fan on the site! I clearly am NOT! As for the Dave is gay stuff that was a joking thread where people were saying SAMMY was gay so I was flipping the coin! The OLO stuff, show the whole thread, not just my shit! He attaked me out of the blue for no reason at all! I reatliated! You people sure have alot of time on your hands... what the fuck is it that you want from me?
I have already admitted that I am an all era Van Halen Fan...An ED HEAD! I loved Dave in the early years and his first few solo gigs... I liked Van Hagar, I liked VHIII... I thought Hagar was the answer fo VH again. I am seeing the tour 3 times... I am dissapointed with the new songs and the reviews... I'd love to see what Roth could do with the brothers again but at this point I think Ed is washed up emotionally... That's my thought on VH TODAY!... Not last year!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:) Can you hear the cyber crickets chirping after those revealing posts from the Sheshmeister? Where's Mrs. Lance at now?

The TRUTH shall set you free....

I'm here laughing as you people spend all this energy on me!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 03:02 AM
I think you're washed up emoyionally...

Time to take a break from online forums, look into your soul and deal with those demons....

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 03:04 AM
Don't tell me what to do... Look in the mirror and ask yourself... Why do I care so much about a woman I don't even know?

OLO
07-16-2004, 03:10 AM
Run Wolfman....... Runnnnnnnn!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 03:12 AM
Ok you guys win.... I'm going now to kill myself... And yes Switch... I do have a degenerative brain disease... Ask seenbad. I told him about in a heart to heart we had a few weeks back... Thanks for the push people! It's been real!

flappo
07-16-2004, 03:13 AM
who said we care

we're laughing

and you're the joke

flappo
07-16-2004, 03:14 AM
Ok you guys win.... I'm going now to kill myself... And yes Switch... I do have a degenerative brain disease... Ask seenbad. I told him about in a heart to heart we had a few weeks back... Thanks for the push people! It's been real!

is that like anon's cancer or mike b's mom dying ?

bullshit is cuntagious ya know

Switch84
07-16-2004, 03:21 AM
Don't tell me what to do... Look in the mirror and ask yourself... Why do I care so much about a woman I don't even know?

:rolleyes: :D The point you've missed yet again is that we don't care! You can be a Hagar whore all you want, but when you teeter off of the ledge of reality and threaten to send your 'brothers' to "Fuck you up" and post all kinds of twisted personal shit about yourself on the net, (from you friggin' JOB no less! How fucked up and twisted is that?) that not only make you look like a nutcase; it could bring the type of heat on you that you wouldn't wish on your worse enemy (the FBI/ Office of Homeland Security, etc).

Wake the fuck up, go see a therapist, and quit using your boss' computers before they fire your stupid ass!

flappo
07-16-2004, 03:24 AM
suicide at the roth army

they should write a book , make a film and sell bubblegum cards aboot it

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 03:43 AM

wait a minute, we know you like horses:

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 03:44 AM
and donuts:

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 03:45 AM
and playing cards naked with your friends:

lucky wilbury
07-16-2004, 03:47 AM
talk about putting your cards on the table :eek:

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 03:49 AM
bottom line...you came to our site spewing Sammy love...you got owned...just like anyone else would...resorted to personal threats and got banned...and came here and cried foul. "i said that in the past" is not a valid argument around here. you still fuckin' said it...so STFU.

Eyes of the Night
07-16-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by flappo
she sounds like the female equivalent of eyes

let's hope not

for her sake

:D

Dude I was just going to say this is excactly how I was flamed when da Links banned me 5 years ago!!!

Buwahaha! ...

My only advice Fabby, don't feed the fire because they only thrive on attention!;)

Panamark
07-16-2004, 09:52 AM
Yeah but Eyes didnt promise to post his tits every second post.......
Thank goodness :)

flappo
07-16-2004, 10:12 AM
oh he did

they were even floppier than slagheap's

Panamark
07-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Struth !!

Catfish
07-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
he's not the non mod...

Has someone told him that?

LOL! Yo BT--turns out you don't have as much pull around here as you though brotha!!!

Angel
07-16-2004, 11:47 AM
Those post were years ago and posted when I truely did feel that Dave was washed up and no longer a fit for Van Halen. I already admitted to feeling that way and expressed the reasons why my feelings have changed a bit... SEARCH FOR THOSE POSTS! I have never proclaimed to be the biggest DAVE fan on the site! I clearly am NOT! As for the Dave is gay stuff that was a joking thread where people were saying SAMMY was gay so I was flipping the coin! The OLO stuff, show the whole thread, not just my shit! He attaked me out of the blue for no reason at all! I reatliated! You people sure have alot of time on your hands... what the fuck is it that you want from me?
I have already admitted that I am an all era Van Halen Fan...An ED HEAD! I loved Dave in the early years and his first few solo gigs... I liked Van Hagar, I liked VHIII... I thought Hagar was the answer fo VH again. I am seeing the tour 3 times... I am dissapointed with the new songs and the reviews... I'd love to see what Roth could do with the brothers again but at this point I think Ed is washed up emotionally... That's my thought on VH TODAY!... Not last year!

Sorry, BITCH, those posts were what got you banned from DDLR and sent you over here to pull the attention whore shit at the ARMY! That was how long ago? What, about a month? YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT, BE CAREFUL THOSE GREENS ARE TURNING BROWN!!

FORD
07-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Those post were years ago and posted when I truely did feel that Dave was washed up and no longer a fit for Van Halen.

That's all that needs to be said. Case closed. Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

And take that delusional cunt who thinks she had Dave's kid with you.

Ally_Kat
07-16-2004, 12:21 PM
I have one humble request for y'all involved --

Can we stick it to this thread, please?

There a few threads here that weren't about her and weren't even started about her that got turned into a discussion about her because she posted in them.

That's all I ask

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Those post were years ago and posted when I truely did feel that Dave was washed up and no longer a fit for Van Halen.

You dummy all people need to do is click on the links and it tells them exactly when you made the posts. The first few were LESS than ONE year ago.

http://www.seshmeister.com/pics/fab.jpg

Angel
07-16-2004, 12:24 PM
I think that's fair Ally. You mods must be busy merging and moving around here!

Catfish
07-16-2004, 12:29 PM
I'd say we're doing a good job of staying on topic in this here thread!

flappo
07-16-2004, 12:33 PM
yeah

todays topic

owning a deranged slag

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I have one humble request for y'all involved --

Can we stick it to this thread, please?

There a few threads here that weren't about her and weren't even started about her that got turned into a discussion about her because she posted in them.

That's all I ask

Why isn't this thread stickied?:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 12:54 PM
I'd love to see what Roth could do with the brothers again...

Are you sure?

We seek it here we seek it there we seek your bullshit everywhere...

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=383566&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=7&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=383457&Search=true#Post383566

Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore.

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 12:54 PM
Is Fab dead yet?

flappo
07-16-2004, 01:01 PM
unfortunately

no

but we live in hope

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:01 PM
I love it when Fab keeps it short.

Less BULLSHIT to read.

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=380706&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3200&Match=Username&Searchpage=8&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=380146&Search=true#Post380706

In a nutshell

Sammy can still sing, Dave cant
Sammy makes his own music, Dave does covers
Sammy looks his age, Dave looks 105
Sammy puts on a show, Dave just wants to get it over with and get paid...

Ever hear the same joke twice? Dave is that joke...

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by flappo
unfortunately

no

but we live in hope

Damn it.

I needed a good cry.

No wait.

A good shit.

Catfish
07-16-2004, 01:09 PM
Damn...that last one!

But hey...it's good to know that she's finally arrived at such a great DLR site...

Fucking bitch.

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Fucking bitch.

C'mon C. Bitch?

Where's the "cunt" we know and love?

Full Bug
07-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Ok you guys win.... I'm going now to kill myself...
I hear she called the suicide hotline and they encouraged her to do the right thing for everyone and kill herself and then hung up....:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 01:17 PM
Ah the lady does get sensitive about weight problems...:D

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB10&Number=225596&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=2&vc=1

IMO- Dave will be make it more like a BEACH BOYS reunion then a Journey reunion. Like a big JOKE.
Originality? He's been using the same material since 1976 and it's old! I'm so tired of the Sammy is fat thing. He gained a lil weight a few years back but he's trimed down alot since then. I like his new look. He continues to change and it suits his age and shows that he's not stuck in character. Dave wants to be what he was so badly that it's PATHETIC. What will Dave bring? Greif!
Chaos! Let Downs! Drama! More of the same... Oh I'm sure he'll bring the Coke too (SNIF)... Oh and bottle of Jack to shake all over the front row. Let's not forget SPANDEX and Grecians formula in Platinum blonde....

Catfish
07-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by High Life Man
C'mon C. Bitch?

Where's the "cunt" we know and love?

Thought I'd toss and old classic in there. Sorry!!!

Cunt. Hagar-loving, Dave-hating C-U-N-T!!!!!

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 02:02 PM
That's better.

So when is she cumming back? I miss her already.

Catfish
07-16-2004, 02:17 PM
When's the buffet open?

wooda
07-16-2004, 03:58 PM
WOW!!!

I guess I really missed out here, but my Borthers took care of business just fine without me!!!!

Angel
07-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Hey, you got SISTERs here too, ya know! ;)

Satan
07-16-2004, 04:15 PM
as well as otherworldly beings such as my Most Unholy self.

Angel
07-16-2004, 04:24 PM
Hello Satan my love? How the hell are ya? ;)

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by wooda
WOW!!!

I guess I really missed out here, but my Borthers took care of business just fine without me!!!!

Yeah, thanks for the help ya slacker! :D

Satan
07-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Hello Satan my love? How the hell are ya? ;)

As Unholy as usual. And yourself?

Angel
07-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Simply Angelic, thank you. :angel:
Do you still have GWB's shrine sitting ready down there, you know he's going to try to take over your throne do you not?

Keep up the battle Lucifer!

Signed,
Your cousin ;)

Satan
07-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Frankly at this point, I'm more worried about Poppy coming down and trying to engineer a CIA coup of Hell, like he has so many other governments (including the US in Florida in 2000). Junior doesn't worry me, because he's a fucking idiot. But Poppy is a man after my own blackened heart. I was the originator of the first attempted coup d'etat in history, after all.

wooda
07-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey, you got SISTERs here too, ya know! ;)

I meant it as an endearing term for all involved, Men, Women, & guys like eyes.

Sorry Angel I should have made it clearer!

Angel
07-16-2004, 06:31 PM
Damn, your easy! :p

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 06:54 PM
i'm tellin' you...i have never gotten as many emails and PM's in one day as i have today...

for every person that defends Fab...i've got four emails that say they don't like her. someone even PayPal'd me $5 and said "have a beer on me!"

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Kill myself? Please! Over you dickheads? NEVER! I went to bed! Looks like the ONLY thing you killed is the post count in Non at the ARMY. Looks exactly like the DDLR does everyday! This is what happens when TRASH moves into the good neighborhoods… The good people move out! So let’s see… You’ve basically moved from your board to the Army… I don’t get it???

Anyway let me see if I have this straight…

You can Bash Sammy
You can Bash Eddie
You can Bash FAB

You can’t Bash DAVE
And FAB can’t fight back

Is that about right?

And don’t give me that “But this is a DLR site" because that stuff was posted at an ALL ERA site, not a DAVE sit… And it was a long time ago
and the way it was posted HERE is out of context...

Oh and SESH…

You also missed my most recent post about Dave that was actually posted at YOUR shithole…

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1643

My take on Dave! He sold himself short. He was the fucking rock GOD with VH. He added a little comedy when they did the Panama video. It was a hit because it was cool to see these Rock rebels acting goofy. That was what made it a hit. Dave went off the deep end with it. When he did Cali Girls, it was Sexy and Funny but he went way over the top with Gigolo and it downward spiraled from there. He needed to go back to his roots and just be a rocker. When Vai joined the band he was doing ok but he was still trying too hard. He just doesn't realize that he doesn't have to. He is a natural talent and when he just relaxes and stops spazing, he does great. I love Dave but I love the cool Dave. The pre comedy Dave...

In which you’re own Webmaster, Von Halen, replied…

That's a pretty damn accurate post

I am a controversial person. I will always defend the underdog, which is exactly what I was doing in that Sam vs. Dave thread at the links. I have never denied that I like Sammy or denied that I didn’t like what Dave has been doing on his own. I’m sorry I don’t idolize him like the rest of you. Sorry I think that makes YOU the sick ones. I like him, That’s it though. I don’t worship him! I don’t bow down to him. So I was wrong about Sammy being the right fit for VH. Big deal! IT’S JUST A BAND!

Yeah, I came here last. Yep Banned at the links… Banned at the SHITHOLE…. I go to VH based boards because I am a Van Halen fan… All eras… Never lied about any of it.
Never hid anything! For me it’s the music I idolize… Not the fucking singers. I may not be all about Dave, but I am about Van Helen.

Angel~ As a woman, you disgust me. The way you pig around all these dickheads waiting for the sight of first blood. It's obvious your jealous! Women don't treat other women this way. Not when it comes down to it. Remember when you got really upset and were quitting the DDLR. I reached out to you and told you I was sorry for fucking with you and not to quit, that you deserved to be there more than I did. That's what REAL women do...

I'm with Chelle and the rest of the people who have decided to take a break and wait till the dust settles... I'll be back when the riff raff has left the building...

Thanks againg for all the pm's and emails... You people ROCK!

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 07:02 PM
IT'S RIFF RAFF, YOU FUCKING MORON!!

you really make it too easy sometimes.

Eyes of the Night
07-16-2004, 07:02 PM
I tried so hard and fought so far but in the end it really doesn't even matter ...

Is what I predict somebody will be saying to themselves when this is over ...

Anways I think the shit has officially hit da fan! Good luck ...

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:03 PM
All I can say to you is: Whatever :rolleyes:

Come back and have a chat with me when you can say you've been with the same man for over 20 years (without driving him to drink). I think you're a pretty disgusting excuse for a human being, and an insult to women, period.

I've told you before, it's not ALL your fault, you're ill, get the help you need.

twonabomber
07-16-2004, 07:05 PM
This is what happens when TRASH moves into the good neighborhoods… The good people move out! So let’s see… You’ve basically moved from your board to the Army… I don’t get it???

yeah, trash (you) moved into our 'hood...but you think it was fine when people were leaving our site because of you...

And FAB can’t fight back?

you can try, you're just not any good at it.

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:12 PM
This is what happens when TRASH moves into the good neighborhoods…

Why don't you take your eyes off the pictures of Big Troubles dick that he's been emailing, and take a look at the dates we all joined. We were ALL here before you.

Yeah, we know all about TRASH moving in...

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:23 PM
All I can say to you is: Whatever :rolleyes:

Come back and have a chat with me when you can say you've been with the same man for over 20 years (without driving him to drink). I think you're a pretty disgusting excuse for a human being, and an insult to women, period.

I've told you before, it's not ALL your fault, you're ill, get the help you need.

I'll pass on that SKANK.. You and your hubby are too busy hitting the bong to even know the other one is around! It makes it easy to stay in a marriage when your BOTH addicts! YOUR the ones who need help!

Your an old washed up ROCK hag and ya LOOK like one too! The fellas here are just too nice to say it, but they have told me...Even a few from your very own playground!

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 07:26 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Why don't you take your eyes off the pictures of Big Troubles dick that he's been emailing, and take a look at the dates we all joined. We were ALL here before you.

Yeah, we know all about TRASH moving in...

Why don't YOU take your eyes off YOUR OWN dick and look at our member staus you drag queen! What the fuck have you contributed since you joined except a bunch of crap that no on cares about? I have started some of the most active threads here in non in the short time since I joined. Face if MUGSHOT I'm a draw and you are simply a filler!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
yeah, trash (you) moved into our 'hood...but you think it was fine when people were leaving our site because of you...

you can try, you're just not any good at it.

LMAO! Well, doesn't look like they came running back when I left either! Can you say GHOST TOWN?

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll pass on that SKANK.. You and your hubby are too busy hitting the bong to even know the other one is around! It makes it easy to stay in a marriage when your BOTH addicts! YOUR the ones who need help!

Your an old washed up ROCK hag and ya LOOK like one too! The fellas here are just too nice to say it, but they have told me...Even a few from your very own playground!

Actually, the WEED my husband smokes is ALL LEGAL, BITCH! His license for medical marijuana from the goverment makes it that way, just as our license to grow medical marijuana enables us to receive additional security checks from the police, to keep our supply safe. So don't bother sending your biker brother to get me, they wouldn't have a chance!

As for ROCK. Considering I monitor narcotics for a living, obviously I am against it. i just happen to feel that marijuana should be LEGAL, and NOT just for medical purposes.

As for your slurs against my looks, BITCH, I don't have the self esteem problems you do. I don't need people to tell me if I look good or not. I feel great, and although I am often told how gorgeous I am, what others think really makes no difference. It's all how I feel that matters. You're a fantastic looking woman Fab, why do you blow it by being such a bitch?

By the way, were you by chance in Moorea, Tahiti during the 1976 Christmas season? I befriended a spoiled little daddys girl like you when I was there that year, and she had eyes like yours.

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Sweet!

Chick fight! (Wait! Lemme get the camcorder!)

Go Angel!

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Sorry, I have to get home now and make sure I have a joint rolled for when my husband gets home from work!

;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:43 PM
I can't say WHO CARES enough! GORGEOUS! HA! Why don't you post your picture again then? I think it's good that your self esteem is high inspite of the fact that you look 55 at 45 and inspite of the fact that you look like life up to this point has been full of HARD drinking HARD drugs HARD sex and HARD punches! You look about as washed up as EVH, but hey if your happy with that, That's great!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry, I have to get home now and make sure I have a joint rolled for when my husband gets home from work!

;)

Get the bag ready for your face too!

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Get the bag ready for your face too! :wow2:

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 07:51 PM
I missed ya Fab:D

pete
07-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Get the bag ready for your face too!

you are hot tonight!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah? Let's just say I "slept on it"

BTW- you've been hot since I saw your picture... (Fab, pleasantly suprised!)

pete
07-16-2004, 07:56 PM
I think we all got the point.

This shit belongs in the dump.

I find this disrespectful of this site, Sarge and fans.

Everyone made their point.

And FAB, I hope you're smiling because your talent is showing.

Can we let this go, finally?

It's annoying.

Fab bashing is rising to top of new threads more than Hagar.

I love all you lousy bastards but, this shit is off the fucking playground.

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:57 PM
I missed ya Fab:D

Yeah baby? Well I was in meetings all day. But I'm back now...
What's that flight number again?

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 07:59 PM
I agree Pete. I'm done... They need to leave this shit at their site.
I'm here to decorate the Army, not litter it!

ALinChainz
07-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Yeah? Let's just say I "slept on it"

BTW- you've been hot since I saw your picture... (Fab, pleasantly suprised!)

Go Pete!

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 08:08 PM

By the way, were you by chance in Moorea, Tahiti during the 1976 Christmas season? I befriended a spoiled little daddys girl like you when I was there that year, and she had eyes like yours.

Were you molesting her or fucking her daddy because in 76 I was still in grade school?

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah baby? Well I was in meetings all day. But I'm back now...
What's that flight number again?

Air Cannuck FL# 6969:D

Don't forget the butter:tits:

Dan
07-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Agree with you pete the fab bashing has to stop.On with the Spammy bashing people.

seenbad
07-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Air Cannuck FL# 6969:D

Don't forget the butter:tits:

Fab, Jim's ok with this kind of thing?

pete
07-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Go Pete!

I gotta hand it to her.

She's got taste.

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Has someone told him that?

LOL! Yo BT--turns out you don't have as much pull around here as you though brotha!!!
What are you talking about bottomfeeder? I never said I was a mod in non. I never told you shit about me. And why would you think I even had pull? I never told you that bs either ass breath. :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 09:01 PM

Just wondering...

ha! There it is. Why would you assume Id edit any post in any forum, much less non? Because I dumped your "attack" thread against Fab in the dump, and you girls got pissy at me? Too bad. I dont need to be a mod for anywhere to know that a bullshit thread attacking someones weight, tits or ass or her lifestyle when she is totally telling you people to back off and you wont. All I need to be is a decent fucking guy who might give a shit. Am I in your way of having fun? Too fucking bad. :D

seenbad
07-16-2004, 09:21 PM
you just want to see her tits too.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Seenbad is the most correct man on the planet.

Shit I never thought I would post that..,LOL

BT you are a sad little man.

The main reason I started this thread was to help people like you and protect them from this cancerous bitch and this is how you repay me?

You have no place at all moderating the Main forum of this glorious site because you are a fucking pussy.

An internet child.

You are more interested in wanking off your sad little cock than keeping some integrity.

You got your job after a few anti Sammy posts. You were cuntstruck and confused afer FS sent you some nice PMs.

We all overlooked that.

Ah well he's new to the job, hey mayby he can't get a real life girl. You remember when he came up with that line about Sammy?

I created this thread for you man.

I did this for you to protect you against an insane cunt and you still don't get it.

You child.

I'm sorry man but you have no place moderating at this site at all because you are a weakling and have a different agenda, Throw in your badge.

Cheers!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Sorry about some of the spelling there...hey I was on a roll...:)

pete
07-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Who the fuck needs protection?

This is a fucking message board.

Let it go man!

Whose the fucking child?

Someone who can't let go is my guess.

This shit needs to go and I'm sick of seeing this shit.

We know how to handle ourselves.

If it was that much of an issue - she'd be gone.

Let it go brothers and sisters.

All you fux need to know this.

You guys, (BifTroubles and you) are on the same fucking team.

"I'm sorry man but you have no place moderating at this site at all because you are a weakling and have a different agenda, Throw in your badge.

Cheers!"

that's fucking cold.

If you had any place moderating anywhere - you'd have a little bit of respect for all factors involved. bandwidth and such.

BigTroubles can brawl with THE BEST of them. You are the best.

Let's let this shit go.

It's stupid.

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Seenbad is the most correct man on the planet.

Shit I never thought I would post that..,LOL

BT you are a sad little man.

The main reason I started this thread was to help people like you and protect them from this cancerous bitch and this is how you repay me?

You have no place at all moderating the Main forum of this glorious site because you are a fucking pussy.

An internet child.

You are more interested in wanking off your sad little cock than keeping some integrity.

You got your job after a few anti Sammy posts. You were cuntstruck and confused afer FS sent you some nice PMs.

We all overlooked that.

Ah well he's new to the job, hey mayby he can't get a real life girl. You remember when he came up with that line about Sammy?

I created this thread for you man.

I did this for you to protect you against an insane cunt and you still don't get it.

You child.

I'm sorry man but you have no place moderating at this site at all because you are a weakling and have a different agenda, Throw in your badge.

Cheers!

Actualy I do get it and I have been getting it for some time. I understand her bad rep. I know from at least 3 or 4 other good sources that she is a bitch. That she has some guys, come to your house and break legs...Blah blah....

#1 I care that there is drama in the main forums of this site. That is reserved for Dave and all that is Dave.

#2 I have a a real life girlfriend. In fact I have a wife. A real life one! :D Fab knows I live on planet Earth and my name is Chris. Wow!!!!!!!! She hasn't asked for a phone number, and if she did, she would get a nice fat fuck you. ;) Sorry Fab, but that would be scary.

#3 I want to be everyones friend does not translate into being a pussy. Your jedi mind trick to make me question my position in the Army didn't work Darth. Im well aware of my presence and my priorities to this place regardless of anyone PM'ing me.

If I keep standing in your way, from having fun in the Mains at someoneles expenses, its nothing personal. Its a Van Halen thing. ;)

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Oh and Um, feel free to strike up another conversation about me sometime..Just maybe invite me to the next one instead of hoping I would read it. Pm me if you have any other questions about Fab or where I stand in the Army. I will gladly tell you. I will gladly tell anyone. That includes Fab.

pete
07-16-2004, 09:52 PM
see?

pete
07-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by pete
see?
oh and....

http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:00 PM
:D Pete my man!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Great post. BT.

Can I say that none of this stuff is in Main?

Internet forums can be as frustrating as fuck sometimes.

I feel a lot better now.

I was worried about you for a minute there what with the editing and shit...:D

Sometimes it takes a day or two on the internet to sort out something that would take 10 seconds in a bar...

I swear that After 5 years or so posting at this site I didn't do this lightly.

Cheers!

pete
07-16-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
:D Pete my man!

Don't ever forget it.

We should not be divided.

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Nice to meet you man! Yeah sometimes the kinks have to be worked out first.

pete
07-16-2004, 10:09 PM
GET A ROOM!!!

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Who?

pete
07-16-2004, 10:13 PM
Me, Jesus and the Olsen twins with 2 8-balls.

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:16 PM

LOL Pete parties fucking weird...But he parties! Everyone!! This way to Petes!

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Dont leave me alone with the skinny Olsen, with the coke habit. She's tiny and I like finger puppets! :D Ok, the party just got really weird.

pete
07-16-2004, 10:19 PM
It's not so bad.

Imagine fucking a jungle gym.

Katydid
07-16-2004, 10:23 PM
Seeya Fab.

Better get your nude pictures back before you make her mad...

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:23 PM
LOL Yeah... Craziness man.

MAX
07-16-2004, 10:25 PM

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005MF8P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:26 PM
LMAO! I think that was the topping to my wedding cake. :D

pete
07-16-2004, 10:28 PM
let's not forget our mascot

MAX
07-16-2004, 10:32 PM
I gave the penguins the day off. Too many people are doing their job owning people today.

Seriously, is it just me but I've always thought those Olsen twins look just like those toy trolls?

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:34 PM
yeah your right man...Its the eyes. Freaky shit.

Katydid
07-16-2004, 10:45 PM
you are hot tonight!!!!

Pete, I told you that you should have come on to the wall and helped Wink post Sunday Bible verses. Would you listen to me? No, just had to come see Fab's tits.

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Pete, I told you that you should have come on to the wall and helped Wink post Sunday Bible verses. Would you listen to me? No, just had to come see Fab's tits.

Are we done with ME now?
Can we turn this into the BASH Katy thread now?

Fuck off Bible Thumper! :rolleyes:

pete
07-16-2004, 10:56 PM
Faith Come by hearing and hearing by the word of the Easter Bunny.

acts

Katydid
07-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Are we done with ME now?
Can we turn this into the BASH Katy thread now?

Fuck off Bible Thumper! :rolleyes:

Hey, I took up for you over in the Dump. I told those guys they were like pond water. They just lured you in there to make some waves.

Katydid
07-16-2004, 11:12 PM
You think you are bad? Being banned from sissy places like you have.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BANNED FROM THE ROMPER ROOM AND DUMP BOTH?

Or, how would you like to be banned from David Lee Roth Army?

Katie Daniels Roth

ALinChainz
07-16-2004, 11:22 PM
You posted that Fab was a man on the Wall.

You didn't take up for her saying that.

Now please, fly back to your cave, you old bat.

Katydid
07-16-2004, 11:38 PM
You posted that Fab was a man on the Wall.

You didn't take up for her saying that.

Now please, fly back to your cave, you old bat.

I read the latest thread before coming into the Wall. Was just repeating what it said.

Then after leaving the wall I went to the Romper Room and Dump and they were giving her Hell and posting filth about her. Putting her head on various repulsive pictures. I felt sorry for her and defended her.

The Dump and Romper Room both banned me one time. Because I took up for Sarah Michelle Geller whose head was stuck on a picture of someone getting a fked. They are lucky her agent Sam Haskell didn't see it. They sued over that picture once.

But anyone who jumps on me can expect to get jumped back at.

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 11:46 PM
Hey, I took up for you over in the Dump. I told those guys they were like pond water. They just lured you in there to make some waves.

Katy, You're right... You did stick up for me and I appreciate that!
I'm sorry I jumped on you. Friends?
Fab~

Katydid
07-16-2004, 11:47 PM
I'm here to tell you that the FBI moniter these places and if the open porn and filth don't stop it's very likely you will be shut down. Porn should be put under a click on with an age limit so kids aren't subjected to it.

Katydid
07-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Katy, You're right... You did stick up for me and I appreciate that!
I'm sorry I jumped on you. Friends?
Fab~

Apolegy accepted. A person can't have too many friends, right?

ALinChainz
07-16-2004, 11:54 PM
You're an idiot.

There are thousands of sites that post much, much worse nudity, sex, violence, and other unspeakable things.

Those don't get taken down. This is a David Lee Roth fansite.

Not that you would know anything about it. The only reason you ever came here was because your married last name was Roth.

If it's so bad, why are you here?

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Apolegy accepted. A person can't have too many friends, right?

Right! Everybody needs somebody sometimes...

Katydid
07-17-2004, 12:09 AM
How would you scum of the earth bums like to have your faces plastered on vile repulsive pictures for posterity?

You'd be threatening people with their lives and threatening to sue.

Have a little empathy. Practice the Golden Rule. Remember what goes around comes around.

Fab obviously just likes attention and flirts. She wants to be a Mod. It just got out of hand. The guys got frusterated and felt you was a tease when you posted the picture with the guy. (because they felt vulnerable and used after being so open with you). SO they retaliated with something to make you feel some of their hurt.

Then it turned into porn lynching.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:15 AM
that makes sense Katy... I never really thought of it like that before...

TLR
07-17-2004, 12:18 AM
For starters, I am relatively new to this site and originally got interested in it because it was advertised as a DAVID LEE ROTH website. Imagine that...I wanted to have a 'membership' because it was a website supposedly dedicated to my favorite musical artist.

I still like the DLR-related parts of it, but I have to wade through a waist-high cesspool of sludge just to arrive at what I thought was the core of this site. It's exhausting and annoying, to say the least.

I am not looking to engage in verbal warfare with anyone else over this subject. Some of you feel the way you do for whatever reason you have. You have a certain perception of 'things' and for you, that perception is reality. For others, who are capable of thinking for themselves and forming an opinion on their own, that perception is NOT reality. I was always taught to judge someone/thing based on MY experiences with it/him/her.

Having said that, I have had somewhat limited contact with Fabulous Shadow, but she has done nothing to ME. Therefore, Fab, I won't buy into the 'attack with a pack' approach that is so popular in here right now.

Laugh if you want. Ridicule if you want. I honestly could not care less. It means little to me what your opinion of me is. I live in reality, not in a computer world.

I do not intend to solve the 'issue' with this post, but I do feel better because I said what was on my mind.

Enjoy...

pete
07-17-2004, 12:23 AM
you got 5 stars from this member.

I can't imagine who gave you less.

Katydid
07-17-2004, 12:24 AM
AL, why don't you go somewhere and put your sports expertise to work monitoring Joe Blunder LP or something.

I am the one who has had Mental Health Training here; Working Mental Health Facilities, doing 15 minute monitoring and SOAP Charts.

What they S Said, What I O observed, How they A acted, and How they P participated.

Now I am supposed to V Validate everyone's feelings and say, "How does that make you feel?" "It is ok to be mad, it is ok to express your feelings." "But not at the expense of making things worse than they already are."

"It's time for a time out." "Let bygones be bygones." "Respect others feelings also." Say "I am sorry. I won't try to hurt you like you have hurt me anymore." "I won't keep tic for tat going any longer." "I leave here learning from my mistakes."

AND NEVER TRY TO DEAL WITH IDIOTS!!!!

pete
07-17-2004, 12:26 AM
you yeast filled, infectuous well of itchy knowledge.

go fuck yourself.

seenbad
07-17-2004, 12:28 AM
How would you scum of the earth bums like to have your faces plastered on vile repulsive pictures for posterity?

Have a little empathy. Practice the Golden Rule. Remember what goes around comes around.

Fab obviously just likes attention and flirts. She wants to be a Mod. It just got out of hand. The guys got frusterated and felt you was a tease when you posted the picture with the guy. (because they felt vulnerable and used after being so open with you). SO they retaliated with something to make you feel some of their hurt.

Obviously pop psych is not your forte'.

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 12:29 AM

Holy Shit it's late friday night and I'm pissed....but that actually

makes sense. Medic!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:32 AM
5 stars from me too TLR!

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Katy, you're also the one trying to adopt children for the cool $845 per kid, per month.

You've been crying poor and bitching about your job for as long as you have polluted this place. All of a sudden you had this revelation about how you could work less, and get paid, kids.

Yeah, real nice. It's all on the Wall, you're non-stop gush over it.

You may be even a bigger loser than Thunder.

You're the one who's had mental health, period.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:33 AM

go fuck yourself.

Ummm.... EWWWWWWW!!!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 12:39 AM

go fuck yourself.

Why cast dispurgement against the Yeast Coast; When you are from the Incest Coast and Al is from the Central Unisex States.

Katydid
07-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Katy, you're also the one trying to adopt children for the cool $845 per kid, per month.

You've been crying poor and bitching about your job for as long as you have polluted this place. All of a sudden you had this revelation about how you could work less, and get paid, kids.

Yeah, real nice. It's all on the Wall, you're non-stop gush over it.

You may be even a bigger loser than Thunder.

I have been a Foster Mother for over a year in the Wall. You are all a bunch of 40 year old dummies!
You're the one who's had mental health, period.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:42 AM
Katy~ Your dissin my boys...

What happened to:

Do unto others
Forgive us our tresspassers
Love thy neighbor

pete
07-17-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by seenbad

Fuck you!

VHLINKS gives you no credibility.

The fact that you blow me with your every thought and breath gives relevance.

Nothing else justifies your waste of space, air, and food.

If I can provide relevance to the idiocracy your parents justify in court weekly.

you're welcome.

BLOW ME BITCH!

Call me daddy and it won't seem so surreal.

This is a man's game.

This is not a fence riding,
"i'm not really a homo i just happen to show all the signs by coincidence",
I'll do anything to mod at vhlinks cus Brett's penis is small yet vienna sausage like"
, or
a place where your fucking drivel can ever pass as substance.

Fuck you!

Yer an idiot and no one is in the dark about that.

This is not the links.

Do you see a handle like "eddiesyeastinfectedgroupie"

No

so face me

or blow me

it's true, we all know it's been on yer mind for a long time.

I have to admit:the gold highlights really make your Liberace-ness considerable.

as far as my ass goes:Ididn't wipe.

So you're golden.

Enjoy now........I'm buzzed!

bitch!

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:44 AM
I think he was talkin to Katy petey... LMAO!:p

Katydid
07-17-2004, 12:46 AM

Well, I bet you've "Seenworse!"

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:49 AM
Well, I bet you've "Seenworse!"

That was GOOD... Funny... clever...

pete
07-17-2004, 12:52 AM
I think he was talkin to Katy petey... LMAO!:p

I don't care.

He's a puss.

and I mean that in a bad way.

Every word he utters he thinks is THE SHIT.

but

It's just SHIT

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 12:54 AM
I don't care.

He's a puss.

and I mean that in a bad way.

Every word he utters he thinks is THE SHIT.

but

It's just SHIT

Oh OK...

Katydid
07-17-2004, 01:01 AM
The town talked about the "Old Sea Dog's Wife." She minced down town with her blouse hanging off her shoulders, and all her bangles and jangles. Smiling and making eyes with all the local guys. Men flirted with her, women talked about her.

Then he was lost at sea. She put away her bangles and jangles, wore black and sat on the rocks looking out to sea. The men stopped flirting with her. Women ceased being jealous and just clicked their tongues and shook their heads. Had nothing to gossip about.

Then one day he came home. She slaved over the hot stove and made love for hours. Then she decided to go to town. (With her lowcut blouse off her shoulders and her bangles and jangles. It was like she awoke from the dead; Mincing along cutting her eyes at the guys and making the gals hate her again).

Can't remember who wrote that story from jr. high literature...but, perhaps it could apply here...Ya think??

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 01:07 AM
The town talked about the "Old Sea Dog's Wife." She minced down town with her blouse hanging off her shoulders, and all her bangles and jangles. Smiling and making eyes with all the local guys. Men flirted with her, women talked about her.

Then he was lost at sea. She put away her bangles and jangles, wore black and sat on the rocks looking out to sea. The men stopped flirting with her. Women ceased being jealous and just clicked their tongues and shook their heads. Had nothing to gossip about.

Then one day he came home. She slaved over the hot stove and made love for hours. Then she decided to go to town. (With her lowcut blouse off her shoulders and her bangles and jangles. It was like she awoke from the dead; Mincing along cutting her eyes at the guys and making the gals hate her again).

Can't remember who wrote that story from jr. high literature...but, perhaps it could apply here...Ya think??

And then she gave me a blow job and I fucked her up the

arse!!! Whatever!!! Who fucking cares really. Goodnight.:D

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 01:14 AM
Hi Guwapo... Night!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 01:17 AM
Fuck you!

If I can provide relevance to the idiocracy your parents justify in court weekly.

you're welcome.

BLOW ME BITCH!

This is a man's game.

I'll do anything to mod at vhlinks cus Brett's penis is small yet vienna sausage like"
, or

Fuck you!

This is not the links.

No

so face me

or blow me

I have to admit:the gold highlights really make your Liberace-ness considerable.

So you're golden.

bitch!

PETE, WERE YOU TAKING UP FOR ME? "I am not Seenbad's yeast infected groupie?" I'M FLATTERED, I think...

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 01:18 AM
Hi Guwapo... Night!

Night babe...I can't decide where to stay this year,

Manhattan Beach, Huntington Beach, hmmmmm

decisions.....

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 01:20 AM
Huntington is nice this time of year...

seenbad
07-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Fuck you!

you're welcome.

BLOW ME BITCH!

This is a man's game.

, or

Fuck you!

This is not the links.

No

so face me

or blow me

So you're golden.

bitch!

huh? Who the fuck are you again and what is your deal?

I'm gonna let that slip ONE TIME because your fucked up and stupid on a Friday. We can all get that way. But you can start watching your princess ass starting now. Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your buzz. When you wake up and read this, you'll realize what an ass you sounded like and you'll say "Say, that seenbad cat ain't so bad afterall. He understands my sissywation and is understanding and forgiving.....I'm gonna be either his buddy, or his enemy as there is only two choices and no middle road. I, Pete, am a pretty bright fella and know not only what's best for me, but what I really want to do anyways and I'm gonna do it."

That's a good boy. Sleep it off now. :)

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Huntington is nice this time of year...

Kinda smelly though....with the Catfish dying on the beach.
Goodnight:D

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 01:27 AM

I'm gonna let that slip ONE TIME because your fucked up and stupid on a Friday. We can all get that way. But you can start watching your princess ass starting now. Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your buzz. When you wake up and read this, you'll realize what an ass you sounded like and you'll say "Say, that seenbad cat ain't so bad afterall. He understands my sissywation and is understanding and forgiving.....I'm gonna be either his buddy, or his enemy as there is only two choices and no middle road. I, Pete, am a pretty bright fella and know not only what's best for me, but what I really want to do anyways and I'm gonna do it."

Hey Pete, you must be scared, shit I'm shaking

in my snowshoes just watching!!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 01:32 AM
"Well, I guess I'll stay near Lake Rhodhiss. Although they found Perhannas a couple years back; Sort of dampened the mood for swimming."

"Most folks just settle for Lake Hickory or Bernard's Carp Pond."

(They aired me saying that on KAT KOUNTRY radio out of Charlotte, NC and I won quite a bit of money for months every hour...) It was a call in thing "What you love about your area's recreation spots.

pete
07-17-2004, 01:34 AM

Fuck you.

You can't pat me on the head Spermbath.

I could be yer daddy.

step down bitch!

The fact that you feel you are a bright fella (LOL) is enjoyable.

The fact that I am fucked up:well, you can almost stand up to me.

But if this was a gangbang on your betrothed. You'd be signing divorce papers.

You fat bastard. LOL

If I was gay:you'd be the happiest over-weight bitch in the world.

Sorry for your luck.

Yerj just fat. & soon realizing the wit you thought you had, is encrusted on the back seat of the village peoples tour bus.

seat 504

YOU ARE NOBODY

besides my discarded bitch

MAX
07-17-2004, 01:36 AM
Jeeze Pete? Shutup will ya? Seen is one of the good guys. What the fuck was that rant all about?

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 01:38 AM
uh ohhhh...

My turn to watch and enjoy I guess seeny....

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Jeeze Pete? Shutup will ya? Seen is one of the good guys. What the fuck was that rant all about?

Ya think?? Goodnight.

pete
07-17-2004, 01:40 AM

Fuck him and his arrogance.

He respects no one.

not even you. (MAX)

think about it.

pete
07-17-2004, 01:41 AM
The time's they are a-changin'

MAX
07-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Ya think?? Goodnight.

I fucking KNOW!!!!! I've been friends with him for a long fucking time and I'll go to bat for the guy anyday!

pete
07-17-2004, 01:44 AM
His whole tone comes from a perspective that he is above others.

His head is up his ass.

And there's room for others.

and yer invited.

MAX
07-17-2004, 01:45 AM
Fuck him and his arrogance.

He respects no one.

not even you. (MAX)

think about it.

Pete, I really don't know what you are talking about? I don't need to think about shit my friend. Seen is a pal of mine and has been for years. I don't get this at all?

pete
07-17-2004, 01:47 AM
Maybe I'm wrong.

I say he is arrogant.

and too many bow down to his dumb ass.

Am I wrong?

should I start a poll?

should we seenbad (LOL) bash?

pete
07-17-2004, 01:49 AM
or should this thread die?

elitist bastards

MAX
07-17-2004, 01:52 AM
Maybe I'm wrong.

I say he is arrogant.

and too many bow down to his dumb ass.

Am I wrong?

should I start a poll?

should we seenbad (LOL) bash?

Yeah he's fucking arrogant and a self-proclaimed asshole. He'll be the first one to admit it. That's what makes him so lovable. :)

Bash Seen? LMAO!!!! Hide your Sheep then mi amigo. I wouldn't go there. Seriously my stellar moderating friend and brother. ;)

pete
07-17-2004, 01:54 AM
goodnight

MAX
07-17-2004, 01:58 AM
Goodnight Pete.

thefive
07-17-2004, 02:00 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56139

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=64772

pete
07-17-2004, 02:01 AM
LOL

thefive
07-17-2004, 02:01 AM
Oh I am sorry wrong thread.:D

pete
07-17-2004, 02:03 AM
ROFLMAO

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 02:06 AM
Hi Five... LOL

Ummm... I would not FUCK with seen... and I mean that in EVERY sense of the word!

Petey on the other hand! Have at it friend! LOL

pete
07-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Seenbad......... you win.

I learned my place.

you, truly are special.

they even make a special bus for you.

can we let this thread die?

let's.....

ok?

thefive
07-17-2004, 02:12 AM
Hi Five... LOL

Ummm... I would not FUCK with seen... and I mean that in EVERY sense of the word!

Petey on the other hand! Have at it friend! LOL

Hello Fab,

Who you talking to when you said I would not fuck with seen?

Who is seen and what is so special about him?

I am just curious thats all.

thefive
07-17-2004, 02:16 AM
You like my new animation Pete?
I have not been able to use it yet.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Hello Fab,

Who you talking to when you said I would not fuck with seen?

Who is seen and what is so special about him?

I am just curious thats all.

That wasn't meant for you five...
There were 3 seperate posts in there... That was just a general post...

thefive
07-17-2004, 02:25 AM
That wasn't meant for you five...
There were 3 seperate posts in there... That was just a general post...

Oh ok. I am kinda new here.

pete
07-17-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Oh ok. I am kinda new here.

ROFLMAO

(1900 posts)

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 02:28 AM
Have another beer petey! I love it when your buzzed!

pete
07-17-2004, 02:30 AM
I get very oral too. :p

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 02:36 AM
I get very oral too. :p

OH now that gave me a warm cozy feeling!!!
Night petey! You should drink WAY MORE OFTEN!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 03:01 AM
Where did my bethrothed Pete go? Damn, I love a guy who insults me then wants to fight anyone else who does. Reminds me of an Alan Jackson song, "I Am Married To A Waitress, And I Don't Even Know Her Name."

Reminds me of my first boyfriend in second grade, Hughdual Lee Dugan. He would grab my sock boggan and I'd run him around the lunch room.

Then a couple other boys got it and began throwing it...He was knocking knots on their heads faster than they could rub them.

Then he moved to Chambers, OK. Daddy would tease me and say, "Hughdual Lee Dugan moved to Chambers, now ain't that the shits!"

FilthyLilMouth
07-17-2004, 03:04 AM
"Well, I guess I'll stay near Lake Rhodhiss. Although they found Perhannas a couple years back; Sort of dampened the mood for swimming."

Yeah, Perhannas are very dangerous. You don't wanna go near them.

Katydid
07-17-2004, 03:27 AM
Where did my bethrothed Pete go? Damn, I love a guy who insults me then wants to fight anyone else who does. Reminds me of an Alan Jackson song, "I Am Married To A Waitress, And I Don't Even Know Her Name."

Reminds me of my first boyfriend in second grade, Hughdual Lee Dugan. He would grab my sock boggan and I'd run him around the lunch room.

Then a couple other boys got it and began throwing it...He was knocking knots on their heads faster than they could rub them.

Then he moved to Chambers, OK. Daddy would tease me and say, "Hughdual Lee Dugan moved to Chambers, now ain't that the shits!"

We've had that Yeast Coast, Incest Coast, Unisex States joke going for several months over in the wall...My ex's name is Ed.

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 03:27 AM
"This fucking bitch Katy is more annoying than Ed when he used to leave the seat up after a puke filled night of drinking. The worst was when he threw up while going down on me.........though I must say it felt better than usual........"

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 03:28 AM
We've had that Yeast Coast, Incest Coast, Unisex States joke going for several months over in the wall...My ex's name is Ed.

Yawn...........

Katydid
07-17-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
"This fucking bitch Katy is more annoying than Ed when he used to leave the seat up after a puke filled night of drinking. The worst was when he threw up while going down on me.........though I must say it felt better than usual........"

Is that supposed to be a filth laced cutdown? What if people thought that dribble was true? Of course anyone with good sense knows you are an annoying liar. You are lucky someone doesn't caterpult you out by your suspenders.

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 03:50 AM
Hey that's Val talkin'...........and you'd better listen, just ask Ed!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 03:50 AM
Watch out or you will earn "Full of Shit Member Status." (Bill)

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 03:54 AM
"Yes the rumors are true.........Ed and Sam used to have little private "sessions" at 5150. I looked the other way though, cuz then he couldnt bother me while I was pleasuring myself to my Dave picture collection......Ah, god bless the 'net!"

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 03:56 AM
"Katy do you know what a sense of humor is? Actually, do you know what a shower is?!"

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 03:58 AM
Wow, stand back everyone........Val's on the rag and taking no prisoners!

Bill Lumbergh
07-17-2004, 04:00 AM
Here's a recent pic of Katydid, courtesy of our good friend AlinChainz........wow quite the looker!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:02 AM
That looks more like a air brushed self portraint Bill...

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:08 AM
God, I love you people. Felt like I was a kid again last night. Even if I get foster kids I won't stop loving my 40 yr. old kids around cheer. After all I've been bethrothed to THE WALL for over a year now.

Switch84
07-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Katy~ Your dissin my boys...

What happened to:

Do unto others
Forgive us our tresspassers
Love thy neighbor

:rolleyes: The same thing could be asked of you, too. Nobody's a saint here, but you are so full of negativity and bile that you'd be a candidate for an exorcism.

Do you teach your kids that vile, putrid knowledge? Shame on you if you do.

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 10:42 AM
God, I love you people. Felt like I was a kid again last night. Even if I get foster kids I won't stop loving my 40 yr. old kids around cheer. After all I've been bethrothed to THE WALL for over a year now.

1. Too bad no one here can stand you. I have never seen a person take every negative post made towards you, and then delude themselves into thinking it's friendship. You really crave attention of any kind. I bet there are over a 1000 posts in that year telling you to get lost forever.

2. I'm not 40.

3. Pete was not sticking up for you, quite the opposite in fact. You understand nothing.

4. You have obviously learned a new word, betrothed. Too bad you spelled it wrong. That 150+ IQ never fails you, does it.

BIGBADZERO
07-17-2004, 03:24 PM
This is a stupid thread.

How about Roth Army Forums Behind the hypocrisy.

I got BANNED for bullshit.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Katy...

Are you a Van Halen Fan of any kind? Because this is a board full of Rothtards and Halenites of one sort or the other. If you ave no knowlede of that then you really have no idea what kind of people your dealing with. You have seen first hand that it's a hard place to dwell. I think it was really cool for you to stick up for me the way you did and I thank you for it, Truely... But did you ever think that maybe you just don't fit in here?

Your friend
Fab~

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: The same thing could be asked of you, too. Nobody's a saint here, but you are so full of negativity and bile that you'd be a candidate for an exorcism.

Do you teach your kids that vile, putrid knowledge? Shame on you if you do.

Ok, I'll bite...

I never act out against anyone unless they act out against me first. I ALWAYS give a person the benefit of the doubt and believe they are good until they prove otherwise. I am not above apologizing to someone when I have done them wrong. I have apologized to every person that I have done wrong at these sites whether I provoked the situation or not AND whether or not they apologized to me... I forgive anyone when asked for forgiveness...ONCE! (Leonardo Hellraiser or whoever you are) and I am a firm believer in Karma... What goes around comes around...

As for my child I try pave him for the path, not the path for him. It's a ruthless world and he will be ready for it!

Now, let's guit littering up Sarges board with this bullshit shall we?

Katydid
07-17-2004, 06:43 PM
1. Too bad no one here can stand you. I have never seen a person take every negative post made towards you, and then delude themselves into thinking it's friendship. You really crave attention of any kind. I bet there are over a 1000 posts in that year telling you to get lost forever.

"Isn't that what people are supposed to do in this world? Take the negatives and try to turn them into positives?" "Aren't we supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves? Aren't we supposed to turn our enemies into friends? Otherwise what profits us liking only the people who like us? When we could have twice as many friends by making our enemies into friends."

2. I'm not 40.

3. Pete was not sticking up for you, quite the opposite in fact. You understand nothing.

"Hey, I was sticking up for PETE, even if he wouldn't return the favor"

4. You have obviously learned a new word, betrothed. Too bad you spelled it wrong. That 150+ IQ never fails you, does it.

" It's kind of hard to fly with the eagles when you have to deal with turkeys every day."

ANYWAY GOD TOLD ME IN A DREAM THAT (SHALL I POST YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS?) AL IN CHAINS WAS MY SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 06:46 PM
" It's kind of hard to fly with the eagles when you have to deal with turkeys every day."

ANYWAY GOD TOLD ME IN A DREAM THAT (SHALL I POST YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS?) AL IN CHAINS WAS MY SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 06:48 PM

You have God's email address?? Can you ask him to send

me some naked Asian chicks?? Thanks!!

Oh yeah...no fat ones okay?

Katydid
07-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Katy...

Are you a Van Halen Fan of any kind?

As a matter of fact I saw "Hot For The Teacher" and all the rest of the videos as they came out. I am sure they meant much more for me than you (since you were only a gradeschooler at the time).

Because this is a board full of Rothtards and Halenites of one sort or the other. If you ave no knowlede of that then you really have no idea what kind of people your dealing with.

Actually people are much the same wherever you go in the world...Rothtard and Halenites didn't invent "bad ass attitudes..." In my 55 years I've hung with the best of them. Ya'll obviously don't don't know what kind of person you are dealing with.

You have seen first hand that it's a hard place to dwell. I think it was really cool for you to stick up for me the way you did and I thank you for it, Truely... But did you ever think that maybe you just don't fit in here?

I would have done the same for anyone once. However, a lot of times we make our own troubles...you really need to think about that. Examine your need for sexual attention...Is it really getting you the type attention that you really need? (Especially if you are married and have a young son).

You act as though you think I am in here to compete with you for the guys attention...You must have really low self esteem to feel the need to post a half dozen pictures of you begging for a comment of any kind. Watch that you don't become promiscuious and lose what you have at home.

Everyone knows I bullshit around and am free to do so. But I was married faithfully for 23 years. Raised 4 grown kids and have grandkids. Also I've been celebate by choice since '97. I don't intend to marry again, so why screw around? I have all kinds of friends all over the world, much truer friends than I had when I was sexual. I don't miss out on life...just found religion, peace of mind, and contentment to fill the emptiness in my life. Everyone should try it...that's what I advocate.

Now I'll go back to the Wall and mind my own business. Just wish I had someone talk to me years ago like I'm talking to you. Katie Daniels Roth

Your friend
Fab~

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 08:04 PM

I wouldn't suggest posting my email address without my consent.

If anyone had any doubts of who to believe, read her posts, and I rest my case.

And this woman wants to supervise foster children in her home. I wouldn't let her watch my dog.

Type OUTSIDE of the last quote, so your poat appears below what post you are quoting.

I'm pretty certain that will get you at least a temporary ban. In fact, try it and see.

Cathedral
07-17-2004, 08:26 PM
Katy...

Are you a Van Halen Fan of any kind? Because this is a board full of Rothtards and Halenites of one sort or the other. If you ave no knowlede of that then you really have no idea what kind of people your dealing with. You have seen first hand that it's a hard place to dwell. I think it was really cool for you to stick up for me the way you did and I thank you for it, Truely... But did you ever think that maybe you just don't fit in here?

Your friend
Fab~

Rothtards?
Ouch, not nice.

Big Troubles
07-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Not nice at all. Sounds like someone doesn't like it here. Wonder why they stick around?

Seshmeister
07-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Rothtards?
Ouch, not nice.

Did you read any of the rest of this thread Mr Cat?

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 09:35 PM
I thought that was good thing after all I learned it HERE? NO? Sorry fellas (Minus Sesh) TRULEY... I love it here... You know that

and yes Sesh they saw it what the fuck do you want an acadamy award?

Oh and Katy...I offered you freindhip when no one else did... and you turn on me... Fuck You

pete
07-17-2004, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't suggest posting my email address without my consent.

If anyone had any doubts of who to believe, read her posts, and I rest my case.

And this woman wants to supervise foster children in her home. I wouldn't let her watch my dog.

Type OUTSIDE of the last quote, so your poat appears below what post you are quoting.

I'm pretty certain that will get you at least a temporary ban. In fact, try it and see.
dassa crazy bitch!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 10:02 PM
drinkin yet pete???

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:04 PM
I thought that was good thing after all I learned it HERE? NO? Sorry fellas (Minus Sesh) TRULEY... I love it here... You know that

and yes Sesh they saw it what the fuck do you want an acadamy award?

Oh and Katy...I offered you freindhip when no one else did... and you turn on me... Fuck You

I could say the same for you. But I type bad words in Morris Code so ..diddled. on you too. Don't come off with that "Poor little me" act.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 10:08 PM
Go to hell you crazy hag!
Fab Out!

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 10:11 PM
It's "morse" code.

Dry up.

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:11 PM
Go to hell you crazy hag!
Fab Out!

And may you as well...

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Yep, you sure got a lot of DLR friends there Katy.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 10:19 PM
Roth fans...IOU an apology...

I'm new to this ROTH stuff as Sesh so beautifully pointed out... *sigh*
I honestly didn't know that the term *whisper on* rothtard *whisper off* was an insult... I'M deeply sorry...
Fab~

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 10:20 PM
And may you as well...

Well, ya know what they say, the climate sux but the company is good!

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:22 PM
It's "morse" code.

Dry up.

It's "morse" code.

Dry up.

Al, you know I wouldn't post anyone's e mail address on purpose. I can't say the same for you. I didn't know that was your e mail address from the dream...it's nothing like your name???

And even when I get foster kids, I WILL STILL LOVE MY DLR FAMILY. I know you are afraid I'll get too busy and stop helping you in the wall so you can come over here and run your mouth...If I have to leave maybe Fab or someone can help you. I won't drop you like hot taters.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 10:24 PM
Your family???

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Your family???

We are all one big disfunctional family in here. If you mess up, expect the whole damn bunch to jump on you. But if you do something outstanding, watch them brag on you. YALL CAN BRAG ON ME ANYTIME, DAY OR NIGHT!!!

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Al, you know I wouldn't post anyone's e mail address on purpose. I can't say the same for you. I didn't know that was your e mail address from the dream...it's nothing like your name???

And even when I get foster kids, I WILL STILL LOVE MY DLR FAMILY. I know you are afraid I'll get too busy and stop helping you in the wall so you can come over here and run your mouth...If I have to leave maybe Fab or someone can help you. I won't drop you like hot taters.

You're a fucking liar.

You know damn well you posted it on purpose. You searched me out. You know, as well as many on this site, that "AL" is NOT my real name.

Not even close.

Helping me? I've been waiting for the day you would leave for good. For good. You are delusional, I cannot stand you.

I will say this. I'm glad other get the chance to see first hand what kind of person are.

ALinChainz
07-17-2004, 10:38 PM
We are all one big disfunctional family in here. If you mess up, expect the whole damn bunch to jump on you. But if you do something outstanding, watch them brag on you. YALL CAN BRAG ON ME ANYTIME, DAY OR NIGHT!!!

The most oustanding thing you could do is leave.

Dave/VH fans here.

You're not.

So guess what ...

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:38 PM
I'm still needing volunteers to help me post Sunday Bible Verses in THE WALL...Some of you would need to clean up your language tho.

Fab, did you grow up with brothers? Because you are mean for a gerl.

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
The most oustanding thing you could do is leave.

Dave/VH fans here.

You're not.

So guess what ...

I HEAR THEY ARE A PRETTY GOOD BRAND OF JEANS...All you talk about is Thunder this, and Thunder that...I tried various times to start Dave threads and ya'll post porn and Thunder crap and override me.

Dave likes my posts, especially the one where I said, "I'm posting Sunday Bible verses, won't be any Po Mo's or Po Joes either rising around cheer." did he ever tell you that?

TLR
07-17-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm not disfunctional. For that matter, I'm not dysfunctional, either.

Katydid
07-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by TLR
I'm not disfunctional. For that matter, I'm not dysfunctional, either.

Disfunction Junction, what's your function...Then you must not be from around cheer...

Stay in the Wall for a year and let us test you.

pete
07-17-2004, 10:55 PM
drinkin yet pete???

just started but, I doubt it will reach last night's proportions.

That was rare.

rare=every month or 2.