PDA

View Full Version : Buh bye

SoCalChelle
07-16-2004, 10:06 AM
It used to be that every thread here was about Sammy. Now it seems that every thread ends up being about the DDLR Fab bashing brigade. I'm tired of wading through the bullshit. I'll be over at my site. Somebody please throw me an email and let me know when this site gets back to being about DAVID LEE ROTH.

Thank you. :cool:

flappo
07-16-2004, 10:10 AM
you'll have a long fucking wait

:D

Panamark
07-16-2004, 10:33 AM
How about you stay and talk about Dave ?

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
It used to be that every thread here was about Sammy. Now it seems that every thread ends up being about the DDLR Fab bashing brigade. I'm tired of wading through the bullshit. I'll be over at my site. Somebody please throw me an email and let me know when this site gets back to being about DAVID LEE ROTH.

Thank you. :cool:

Nice signature you got there Chelle.

Hope everything is going well at Pleasure Dome LITE™

Carmine
07-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

interesting thought. if we could be free of the Anti-Fab campaign maybe we could!

Bill Lumbergh
07-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking sick of these "Goodbye" threads. Just leave if that's what you want to do. Not sure how much you want to talk Dave though, with you promoting that new compilation in your sig.

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Bill is a wise man indeed.

There seems to be a software fault because it shows Chelle as still being online here. Strange dat...

Maybe it's an attention whore thing...

Catfish
07-16-2004, 10:51 AM
God damn, what a loss!

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Maybe it's an attention whore thing...

Can't be. Fab killed herself, remember?

Alias
07-16-2004, 06:10 PM
I went over to that site and there was nobody there :confused:

Angel
07-16-2004, 07:16 PM
We're busy taking care of unfinished business, but you know that, don't you, FS?

BrownSound1
07-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey Chelle, don't go...this is the non Dave forum...the Dave forums are out the door and to the left. ;)

Seshmeister
07-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
Hey Chelle, don't go...this is the non Dave forum...the Dave forums are out the door and to the left. ;)

LMFAO!

Ah well, time to call Sarge and tell him to shut down the site...:)

lucky wilbury
07-16-2004, 10:45 PM
does sarge really need to be told to shut the sit down? its a weekly occurence.

Big Troubles
07-16-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking sick of these "Goodbye" threads. Just leave if that's what you want to do. Not sure how much you want to talk Dave though, with you promoting that new compilation in your sig.

I agree. People bitch that we dont talk Dave, but they NEVER talk Dave. It's fucking rediculous. Buh bye!

Warham
07-16-2004, 11:13 PM
Hasta La Vista, baby!

Ozzy Fudd
07-16-2004, 11:22 PM
I says Caint we's all gits along

rustoffa
07-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Coming soon to Fan Introduction:
[ originally posted by DavesChaps ]
'Sup everybody? New member here and this site kicks fucking ass!
However, I'm leaving forever because first posts are complete
bullshit.
Cyonara.

seenbad
07-16-2004, 11:35 PM
One of the funnier things I've seen at this site. An attention whore declaring "I'm leaving" while 8 people are tossing her large ass out a window. :d

Classic!! :)

Fabulous Shadow
07-16-2004, 11:41 PM
Props Chelle! Cool of you to make a stand for me. XO Now get back here!

distortion9
07-16-2004, 11:46 PM
C-Ya

SoCalChelle
07-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by flappo
you'll have a long fucking wait

:D

You think it will be that long before this site returns to being about Dave, huh?

Originally posted by Panamark

Guess I could do that...

Originally posted by Seshmeister
Nice signature you got there Chelle.

Hope everything is going well at Pleasure Dome LITE™

Things are going great! Thanks :D

Originally posted by Brownsound1
Hey Chelle, don't go...this is the non Dave forum...the Dave forums are out the door and to the left.

LOL, even main is 90% threads about Sammy. :)

Originally posted by Big Troubles
I agree. People bitch that we dont talk Dave, but they NEVER talk Dave. It's fucking rediculous. Buh bye!

I "never" talk about Dave? Hello? Me....with the largest collection of pictures of Dave's ass on the internet? Me...with interviews with his entire band on my site? I never talk about Dave? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you spelled ridiculous wrong.

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Props Chelle! Cool of you to make a stand for me. XO Now get back here!

Here I am :)

SoCalChelle
07-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Ok, this is my mission - I'm currently wading through the first page of posts in Main and replying to only the Dave-related threads. Anyone care to help me shove the Sammy crap to the bottom?

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Ok, this is my mission - I'm currently wading through the first page of posts in Main and replying to only the Dave-related threads. Anyone care to help me shove the Sammy crap to the bottom?

Hey that post was half about Spammy WTF?

SoCalChelle
07-17-2004, 12:46 PM
LOL, good point. :)

So are you going to help me, or not?

guwapo_rocker
07-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Why not. See ya in Main.

SoCalChelle
07-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Thanks! :)

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Chelle you Rothtard!

Big Troubles
07-17-2004, 04:59 PM

I "never" talk about Dave? Hello? Me....with the largest collection of pictures of Dave's ass on the internet? Me...with interviews with his entire band on my site? I never talk about Dave? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you spelled ridiculous wrong.

Spelling corrections? Gimme a break?! You wanna talk about Daves ass or his band? Go ahead. I'll talk shop anytime sweatheart, but dont pretend that you only always talk Dave, because you DONT. When you read a sammy thread or a drama thread you bitch theres no Dave talk. Start a thread about Dave in Main where it belongs and we'll talk. Go ahead.

Jeez, sometimes I wonder if women shit out the stuff that makes their brain work, while giving birth.

Fabulous Shadow
07-17-2004, 05:15 PM
BT... That post belongs in the CHICK Chat "women are MOODY thread! *wink*

SoCalChelle
07-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Oh well, I tried. I left for a little while, came back and all the "Sammy is so fat" threads are right back to the top. Guess that's all anybody's interested in talking about. LOL :)

Catfish
07-18-2004, 12:24 PM
You're full of shit, honey.

You piss and moan about Spammy threads but you defend a disgusting Spammy Slut like Fab in here.

Go back to your DLR site and maybe talk to yourself?

Golden AWe
07-18-2004, 04:40 PM
This ain't a Roth site, Rotharmy is just a Hitchworld sidekick...

Lou
07-18-2004, 06:27 PM
I can't stand goodbye threads, especially negative ones. If you really don't want to be here, leave.

Rebel
07-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I can't stand goodbye threads, especially negative ones. If you really don't want to be here, leave.

Thing is, nine out of ten times, if someone makes this "grand goodbye" thread, they never leave. But 10 out of 10 times, I wish they would :D

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Spelling corrections? Gimme a break?! You wanna talk about Daves ass or his band? Go ahead. I'll talk shop anytime sweatheart, but dont pretend that you only always talk Dave, because you DONT. When you read a sammy thread or a drama thread you bitch theres no Dave talk. Start a thread about Dave in Main where it belongs and we'll talk. Go ahead.

Jeez, sometimes I wonder if women shit out the stuff that makes their brain work, while giving birth.

You see this is the kind of post we expect from a DLRArmy mod.

Much better BT!

Good work sir!

pete
07-18-2004, 08:01 PM
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/kiltfagsesh.jpg

pete
07-18-2004, 08:04 PM
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

SoCalChelle
07-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Did you even bother to read the thread? I never said I didn't want to be here. I said I was sick of wading through all the non-DLR-related stuff in Main. I was just going to take a break until things got back to being about Dave. But then I changed my mind and tried posting about Dave instead. But see, that didn't work because all the same crap threads came back the top. I guess crap must float. LOL :)

Bill Lumbergh
07-19-2004, 02:10 AM
Hagar is fat.

thefive
07-19-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Hagar is fat.

Not Fat Bill.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56139

Panamark
07-19-2004, 05:36 AM
You can check out any time you like.