PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks, windows, you can probably guess it

Ally_Kat
07-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Men Throwing Fireworks Leave Window Up

SALT LAKE CITY - Two men planning to throw lighted fireworks from a car were burned when they forgot to roll down the window.

"They lit a large mortar rocket firework" and were going to throw it out the window, Salt Lake County sheriff's Sgt. John Barker said. "The passenger threw it out the window, but he forgot to roll the window down. It bounced back in his lap."

Adam Weber, 24, was in fair condition Thursday at the Intermountain Burn Unit at University Hospital with second and third degree burns on his arms, legs and torso.

"He's going to be in a lot of pain. I don't think it's life-threatening, but he's going to have a hard time. It's going to be a long process to get him healed up," Barker said.

The driver, Jared Williams, only had minor burns to his back.

The accident happened about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The investigation has been turned over to the Unified Fire Authority. An officer told KSL-TV any charges filed likely would be just misdemeanors.

Coyote
07-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Just when I thought people couldn't be any dumber, too... :D

High Life Man
07-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Good Christ, I know a Jared Williams.

Not the same dude, but I could see him forgetting to roll down the window.

guwapo_rocker
07-16-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Men Throwing Fireworks Leave Window Up

SALT LAKE CITY - Two men planning to throw lighted fireworks from a car were burned when they forgot to roll down the window.

"They lit a large mortar rocket firework" and were going to throw it out the window, Salt Lake County sheriff's Sgt. John Barker said. "The passenger threw it out the window, but he forgot to roll the window down. It bounced back in his lap."

Adam Weber, 24, was in fair condition Thursday at the Intermountain Burn Unit at University Hospital with second and third degree burns on his arms, legs and torso.

"He's going to be in a lot of pain. I don't think it's life-threatening, but he's going to have a hard time. It's going to be a long process to get him healed up," Barker said.

The driver, Jared Williams, only had minor burns to his back.

The accident happened about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The investigation has been turned over to the Unified Fire Authority. An officer told KSL-TV any charges filed likely would be just misdemeanors.

Bwahahahahahaha Moron Mormon's!!!:D

Satan
07-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Bwahahahahahaha Moron Mormon's!!!:D

Beat me to it....

And those guys wonder why ol' Lucifer walked away from His Old Man Elohim ;)