PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh Smashes 'air America'

lucky wilbury
07-16-2004, 12:37 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

MID-DAYS NYC: LIMBAUGH 4.8 SHARE [WABC] SMASHES 'AIR AMERICA' 1.7 SHARE [WLIB] IN ALL LISTENERS [12+]...

'AIR AMERICA' FADES MONTH TO MONTH: 2.2 SHARE APRIL DEBUT, 1.7 SHARE IN MAY, 1.2 SHARE IN JUNE...

Wayne L.
07-16-2004, 02:36 PM
I listen to Rush Limbaugh every weekday on my local AM talk radio station because he's politically incorrect with his opinions & with his attitude kind of like rock & roll was in the 60's & the 70's, Air America plays it safe by not offending anyone except President Bush & the Republicans in their minds politically without an edge with their opinions & being politically correct most of the time. Rush is the king og talk radio whether you agree with him or not because he's provactive instesd of whining like Paul Begala & James Carville of CNN's Crossfire giving their side of the argument!!! BTW, I'm not a card carrying Republican or Democrat but an Independent who only voted once in a presidential election back in 84.

Satan
07-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Rush Limbaugh is a hypocritical drug addicted closet homosexual fraud.

John Ashcroft
07-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Is that part of the infamous liberal tolerance we're seeing Satan?

People like Ira Einhorn are given a pass by the left, but a drug addict isn't given a chance for repentance?

FORD
07-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Perhaps if Mush stopped living a lie, he could kick his drug habit?

BTW, you do realize you just asked the Devil about repentance ;)

rustoffa
07-16-2004, 11:52 PM
If it's gripping commentary you want, try Michael Savage.

"PUT THE NEXT SODOMITE ON, I'M BORED" !
:D

ELVIS
07-17-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Perhaps if Mush stopped living a lie, he could kick his drug habit?

What makes you think he didn't ??

Betty Bush III
07-18-2004, 08:17 AM
Hola Satan,

Shouldn't Rush Limbaugh be afforded some of that sincere liberal tolerance? Ha Ha HA. I mean to say, don't you advocate free needles for junkies paid for by the tax payer? Doesn't that fall under the "entitlement" category, along with free drivers licenses for ILLEGAL Aliens, paid for by guess who? The Government? NO! Guess again. THE TAX PAYER!!! GOOD JOB!!!

Betty Bush III
07-18-2004, 08:28 AM
In the free marketplace of ideas the Liberal talk network AIR AMERICA fails because no one is buying. Maybe the Government should fund them like they do National Public Radio. After all if the people aren't buying this garbage shouldn't the Government force us to pay for it.

GO WELFARE RADIO!!!:o :o

Wayne L.
07-18-2004, 09:58 AM
I'm not a part of the conservative choir as the media likes to say but I listen to Rush Limbaugh every weekday because he's politically incorrect in his opinions & his in your face attitude which makes the so called liberal left so UPTIGHT which is great besides Al Franken is failing on Air America because he's too bland, too politically correct & he's mentally unstable about FNC for some reason like most on the so called left politically instead of getting his opinions across & being funny like he used to be on SNL!!!

Viking
07-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Err Amerika is going down faster that a Big Mac in front of Michael Moore........ :D