PDA

View Full Version : Pussification™ of the DLRArmy

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 09:06 PM
This is that rarest of things an actual feedback to Webmasters in the 'Feedback to Webmasters' forum...:)

Could you do me a favor and check the Moderator Log in your vBulliten Admin Control Panel for the last week and take whatever action you feel appropriate?

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Big Troubles
07-18-2004, 09:53 PM
LOL total tool. Congrats man, you strung together some words using the proper syntax, without bashing someone else. Pussification? Come give momma a kiss.

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 10:13 PM
You assume I'm talking about you?

Hmmm...

Well lets see what happens...

Big Troubles
07-18-2004, 10:29 PM
I...as in WE, because we are all mods...and ALL mods stick together. I defend Roth and Mods evenly. Sorry you feel out of place in such a familiar surrounding. ;) You call this thread a "pussifiaction" I take offense to that. Let me guess, you didn't expect a reaction to a thread called that, right? lol

pete
07-18-2004, 10:32 PM
move this to the dump!

Seshmeister
07-18-2004, 11:18 PM
It's feedback to Webmasters.

You guys aren't webmasters.

Cheers!

:gulp:

pete
07-18-2004, 11:23 PM
I could be.

easily.

how about you?

SPERMMEISTER - LOL

you itchy prick

pete
07-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Who would have the balls to post this topic.
Not sesh. no balls to speak of.

:D

pete
07-19-2004, 12:02 AM
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

A Scottish Thanksgiving - minus the obligatory - father/son anal pageant.

LOL

I love my bitches

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I...as in WE, because we are all mods...and ALL mods stick together. I defend Roth and Mods evenly.

can i have a bucket please
i suddenly feel nauseous

Golden AWe
07-19-2004, 04:53 AM
wow I've never seen that penguin-gif before

Panamark
07-19-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
wow I've never seen that penguin-gif before

LOL ! Its so refreshing :p

Golden AWe
07-19-2004, 05:57 AM
It's only been in what, 67 threads already so the water is getting kinda warm already...LOL

Pete should consider getting some new material.

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 07:15 AM
pete should consider hanging himself

pete
07-19-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
pete should consider hanging himself http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=111&dateline=1073253874

uh..... thank you mam(?)

http://www.cutefunnyanimals.com/Funny/2.jpeg

pete
07-19-2004, 07:27 AM
http://www.hotlinkpics.com/ap1.jpg

no pleez missus!!!

pete
07-19-2004, 07:33 AM
In all fairness:I don't have to be intelligent.

I get laid.

Golden AWe
07-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by pete
http://www.hotlinkpics.com/ap1.jpg

much better

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 08:51 AM
can i have a bucket please
i suddenly feel nauseous

Ive read what you've posted in the past, and you need a bucket for my post? Puleeze! I will give you the bucket only if you promise to swing it hard in a 360 degree motion killing everyone in your sight, then knocking yourself in the head repeatedly until you fall down. Those are my terms.

And btw, I like the penguins. Hey Pete? It's bothering them, keep posting the penguins. LOL Fucking tools.

flappo
07-19-2004, 08:59 AM
bt , you bearded lady , you fairy

you don't get grimsdale , do you ?

flappo
07-19-2004, 09:01 AM
I could be.

easily.

how about you?

SPERMMEISTER - LOL

you itchy prick

'last edited by'

man , that's pathetic

flappo
07-19-2004, 09:02 AM
http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif

A Scottish Thanksgiving - minus the obligatory - father/son anal pageant.

LOL

I love my bitches

you bitches ?

who the fuck are you , you dopey fucking cunt ?

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by flappo
bt , you bearded lady , you fairy

you don't get grimsdale , do you ?

I dont get Grimsdale? Why the fuck would I bother to? Name calling? Bearded lady and fairy? Is that all you got is 3rd grade name calling? Jesus Flappo, we've battled before, I sent your duck packing, and now you're coming back with banana sucking Sammy to do more "damage" to me? LOL You are pathetic. I didn't want to tell you this in fear of hurting your feelings, but I've gotten PM's from people, who feel sorry for you after reading your posts man. Nothing like rotting away in front of a computer screen, dabbling in jokes that only you and a few others here understand. Using words that are spelled differently, but to you cleverly. (cuntz?) I remember doing that, oh I don't know, 20 years ago? Maybe it's time to hit the want ads and put some of your "skills and humor" to use. I hear Jesus Christ Superstar is casting very soon. Maybe you can wait to be a stand in for the Technicolor Dreamcoat??? ;) Seriously man, you may want to think about changing your schtick. I am getting messeges and we have talked about you possibly moving on. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings? Nothing personal, I just wanted the truth to come out.
Oh and you were adopted.

NOw Go hAnG yErSeLLf! CunTz! :D Loser...LOL

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 10:21 AM
cooey mr shifter!

flappo
07-19-2004, 12:53 PM
I dont get Grimsdale? Why the fuck would I bother to? Name calling? Bearded lady and fairy? Is that all you got is 3rd grade name calling? Jesus Flappo, we've battled before, I sent your duck packing, and now you're coming back with banana sucking Sammy to do more "damage" to me? LOL You are pathetic. I didn't want to tell you this in fear of hurting your feelings, but I've gotten PM's from people, who feel sorry for you after reading your posts man. Nothing like rotting away in front of a computer screen, dabbling in jokes that only you and a few others here understand. Using words that are spelled differently, but to you cleverly. (cuntz?) I remember doing that, oh I don't know, 20 years ago? Maybe it's time to hit the want ads and put some of your "skills and humor" to use. I hear Jesus Christ Superstar is casting very soon. Maybe you can wait to be a stand in for the Technicolor Dreamcoat??? ;) Seriously man, you may want to think about changing your schtick. I am getting messeges and we have talked about you possibly moving on. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings? Nothing personal, I just wanted the truth to come out.
Oh and you were adopted.

NOw Go hAnG yErSeLLf! CunTz! :D Loser...LOL

the fairy bit was an in-joke reference to a film with al pacino that sesh i know enjoys , i wouldn't expect an ingnoramus like you to appreciate my delicate wit

as for you owning me , that IS funny , you dullard

you've never owned me , you've never owned anyone as far as i can summise

in fact i don't think you've achieved anything apart from making yourself look like a pseudo-knockz self opinionated moron

you DO know what happened to your mate knockz , don't you ?

:)

flappo
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
"he gets pm's from other posters who think i'm a cunt and want me banned"

hahahah

you think i care ?

i been banned here more often than you've had coherent thoughts

you take your shit too seriously

shit being the operative word

go ahead and ban me , you'll be doing me a favour

this site is more boring than most of your posts and that's no mean feat

sarge , he's kewl , the rest of ya , well , the newbie mods anyway , you're a load of brett level assholes

hahha

christ

and you call ME pathetic ?

*over and out, see ya at hitchworld and vonnie's*

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 01:20 PM
auf marsch!

Mr Walker
07-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...

Why would Big Troubles bag on a couple of grate geezers like flappo and Grim?

HOOHAAª!!!

flappo
07-19-2004, 01:38 PM
javold mein professeur grimsdale

and retards like that faggot big tosser DARE to talk down to the like's of us

you DO know that there's a triumvarate of tossers masquearding as mods on this here site ?

yep

the knockz has planted his bosom buddies mezro and big troubles to spread the love of spermy amongst the dlr faithful

and yours truly is jest the kinda guy to put these asswipes in their fucking place

roth on ?

roth off , shamone motherucker™!

wooda
07-19-2004, 01:45 PM
javold mein professeur grimsdale

and retards like that faggot big tosser DARE to talk down to the like's of us

you DO know that there's a triumvarate of tossers masquearding as mods on this here site ?

yep

the knockz has planted his bosom buddies mezro and big troubles to spread the love of spermy amongst the dlr faithful

and yours truly is jest the kinda guy to put these asswipes in their fucking place

roth on ?

roth off , shamone motherucker™!

Don't leave out Wooda, Flappo.

I will fight right along with you and all of our other brethren to rid the web of these scourges

flappo
07-19-2004, 01:53 PM
hey wooda , kiddo

you're one of the circle of trust , ask hitcho

to paraphrase spammy fatgut , what is known need not be discussed

like losing your record contract ?

this ain't so much a fight as a fucking massacre..

;)

wooda
07-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Du U Think these Knockzites have any fathom of a clue what is in store for them?

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 02:13 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh heh
shamone!

what's wrong with mezro? he seems like a laugh

flappo
07-19-2004, 02:13 PM
In all fairness:I don't have to be intelligent.

I get laid.

we do too

by smart chicks

flappo
07-19-2004, 02:21 PM
actually , mezro is the only one with a smidgen of style , i dig HIS 'tude

i think he can join hitchworld

as fer the udder two

nah

they cun't cut it

Mezro
07-19-2004, 02:22 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh heh
shamone!

what's wrong with mezro? he seems like a laugh

I'm all good like wood and sputtered spuds minus the suds.

Mezro...here I come to fuck up the day...howdee Grim:D

Catfish
07-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Fucking great DDLR-spec avatars!!!!!

flappo
07-19-2004, 02:27 PM
yeah , at least mine shows TWO things

sammy

and he

sucks

'nuff said

Mezro
07-19-2004, 02:28 PM
actually , mezro is the only one with a smidgen of style , i dig HIS 'tude

i think he can join hitchworld

as fer the udder two

nah

they cun't cut it

Brother Flap, I take that 'tude and raise ya 20.

My smidgen is more than a pigeon; I'm the rat that cracks, fizzles and sizzles all along the watchtower.

Mezro...If I march into Hitchworld I may never come back...

flappo
07-19-2004, 02:31 PM
hhhaha

excellente mon brave

in out the in door , vis a viz

out back the back door

etc

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 02:36 PM
'ello treacle
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39172000/jpg/_39172623_canal300.jpg

flappo
07-19-2004, 02:38 PM
you dirty dirty den

didn't he marry suzy q and live flappily ever after ??

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 02:41 PM
oy vay!

wooda
07-19-2004, 02:43 PM
oy vay!

He vus such a goot boy, I don't know vatz happened!!

flappo
07-19-2004, 02:54 PM
i do

ww2

Mr Grimsdale
07-19-2004, 03:15 PM
can't wait for the next one

flappo
07-19-2004, 03:38 PM
big trouble will never turn up for this thread mainly cos

he's a BIG FUCKING COWARD

you's owned , douchebag , you fairy , you fucking cunt !

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by wooda
Don't leave out Wooda, Flappo.

I will fight right along with you and all of our other brethren to rid the web of these scourges

41, NJ. Let me guess professional rapist or child molester? Yay, more morons for the moron fire. Light em Pete, we be burning retards all night long. BTW, you little fella, don't scare me. Your pictures and fancy-do spelling errors are the most frightening thing Ive seen since...Well... The after birth your mommy decided to thorw away. Oops. :D Kept the wrong one did she. LOL

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 07:06 PM
Du U Think these Knockzites have any fathom of a clue what is in store for them?

Oh no, not Woodrow, Im scared of that guy. "Du U"? LOL Scary. Sure you dont have tits sweetheart?

Big Troubles
07-19-2004, 07:13 PM
big trouble will never turn up for this thread mainly cos

he's a BIG FUCKING COWARD

you's owned , douchebag , you fairy , you fucking cunt !

:D Yes, you are right. Im a coward. You words are way to scary for me. "douchebag, fairy and cunt". LOL Sticks and stone will break my bones...but Flappo still lives with his mom. :D Tell the bitch I said hi. You're a clown man. Jesus, stop wasting my time and start creating something more meaningful than being a maggot just hatched on the side of some Hitchworld shit and come at me with something more than name calling. :lol: So far Im tickled to death that you and your little girlfrinds are parading around like you "own" me or this place. So far I have doubts you "own" a bank account or "own" a car. ;) So in other words Flappo, my cute little bitch boy, I might be that douchebag, or cunt or coward, but Im one with a 2 story home, 2 cars, both new, one work vehicle, 12 employees, wife, 2 kids and own a turn key landscaping co. that touts just under the 300 k mark. Still want to measure what we are or what we are not? Exactly. Go back to your beef burger flipping job, with your paper hat. Pronto bitch. Extra pickles.

pete
07-19-2004, 07:22 PM
you bitches ?

who the fuck are you , you dopey fucking cunt ? http://www.tommycosmetics.com/owned.gif
I'm nobody.
who are you?
or who do you think you are?

I am a fan of yours.

but have fun.

It would be an honor to be the but of your wrath.

pete
07-19-2004, 07:36 PM
we do too

by smart chicks

LOL

you're great.

LOL

you really think we're complete idiots.

that's OK

I stick with hot chicks!

You just know when a guy calls his woman smart - he needs a weave and an excercise regiment.

are those fab pics from your wedding night?

Those woman look real......smart. LOL
(kidding)

Mr Grimsdale
07-20-2004, 04:26 AM
cooey mr shifter

Mr Grimsdale
07-20-2004, 04:46 AM
Yes, you are right. Im a coward. You words are way to scary for me. "douchebag, fairy and cunt". LOL Sticks and stone will break my bones...but Flappo still lives with his mom. :D Tell the bitch I said hi. You're a clown man. Jesus, stop wasting my time and start creating something more meaningful than being a maggot just hatched on the side of some Hitchworld shit and come at me with something more than name calling. :lol: So far Im tickled to death that you and your little girlfrinds are parading around like you "own" me or this place. So far I have doubts you "own" a bank account or "own" a car. ;) So in other words Flappo, my cute little bitch boy, I might be that douchebag, or cunt or coward, but Im one with a 2 story home, 2 cars, both new, one work vehicle, 12 employees, wife, 2 kids and own a turn key landscaping co. that touts just under the 300 k mark. Still want to measure what we are or what we are not? Exactly. Go back to your beef burger flipping job, with your paper hat. Pronto bitch. Extra pickles.

300k? Canadian $?

Are we supposed to be impressed?

A turn key landscaping company... doesn't that mean you mow a few lawns and plant the odd rose bush or two?

Hardly rocket science old boy. Talking of which, what was my PhD in again? My masters and my batchelors? What Italian sports car do I drive? What planes am I cleared to fly? How much money do I have? Is it 1 or 2 years I'm planning to continue working before giving it up and living off property investments? If it's a numbers game I'm more than willing to play.

As for Flappo, he's got more money than he knows what to do with, hence he sits around here and posts shite for hours on end.

Life is fookin' marvellous.

Who's the one taking the modding "duties" too seriously? Ooh someone didn't declare undying love for Dave. Get a grip you fookin' halfwit. The only positive thing about this is that at least you're far away in one of the colonies. If you were over here you'd be wearing a Burberry baseball cap and driving an old 3 series, and probably paying Flappo rent for a grotty little bedsit in Acton.

Golden AWe
07-20-2004, 05:19 AM
People are getting owned here...

GRATE

flappo
07-20-2004, 10:32 AM
300k? Canadian $?

Are we supposed to be impressed?

A turn key landscaping company... doesn't that mean you mow a few lawns and plant the odd rose bush or two?

Hardly rocket science old boy. Talking of which, what was my PhD in again? My masters and my batchelors? What Italian sports car do I drive? What planes am I cleared to fly? How much money do I have? Is it 1 or 2 years I'm planning to continue working before giving it up and living off property investments? If it's a numbers game I'm more than willing to play.

As for Flappo, he's got more money than he knows what to do with, hence he sits around here and posts shite for hours on end.

Life is fookin' marvellous.

Who's the one taking the modding "duties" too seriously? Ooh someone didn't declare undying love for Dave. Get a grip you fookin' halfwit. The only positive thing about this is that at least you're far away in one of the colonies. If you were over here you'd be wearing a Burberry baseball cap and driving an old 3 series, and probably paying Flappo rent for a grotty little bedsit in Acton.

hhha!

now grimsdale's riled

you guys are in deep doo doo's !

flappo
07-20-2004, 10:34 AM
i suppose bt wants us to resort to posting bank statements , like at the rogan bored

hahah

how sad

pete
07-20-2004, 10:41 AM
People are getting owned here...

GRATE

Oh shuttup ya sveedish brit-blower!

LOL
joking of course

Golden AWe
07-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Oh shuttup ya sveedish brit-blower!

LOL
joking of course

Brit-blower? I do enjoy learning new terms from these guys but would I trust my life on their hands? Nope.

(but that's only because I don't have one):(

wooda
07-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey I have an executive level position in one of the largest companies in the world, does that count? I own large homes on both coasts, does that count?

Oh boy, I hope you guys reconsider and let me in your club of important men!!!

pete
07-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Brit-blower?

http://www.tommycosmetics.com/brit-blower.jpg

Mezro
07-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Hey I have an executive level position in one of the largest companies in the world, does that count? I own large homes on both coasts, does that count?

Are you Anthony Robbins?

Mezro...i like it when you pound on your chest and tell people to "feel good about themselves":D

WARF
07-20-2004, 01:49 PM
I can feel all the gay emotions comin' forth from both parties!!!

ENBRACE THE RAINBOW!!!!

uh uh u hu h uhu hu hu

Golden AWe
07-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey pete I saw THIS flag on your backyard pole

stuffed up your ass, of course :D

WARF
07-20-2004, 02:18 PM
I thought that picture was taken from the TRIBE OF JUDAH pregame party!!!

Golden AWe
07-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by WARF
I thought that picture was taken from the TRIBE OF JUDAH pregame party!!!

I didn't know my friends look that gay

pete
07-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Jesus Christ Awe.

You know I hate sausage!!!!

Mr Grimsdale
07-21-2004, 05:38 AM

Oh boy, I hope you guys reconsider and let me in your club of important men!!!

excellent!