PDA

View Full Version : Streakers Watch As Their Car Is Stolen

Sarge
01-17-2004, 10:54 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=817&e=9&u=/ap/brf_streakers_stranded
Streakers Watch As Their Car Is Stolen
Thu Jan 15, 2:06 PM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

SPOKANE, Wash. - Three men who went streaking through a Denny's restaurant were chilled and chagrined when they spotted a thief drive off in their getaway car, their clothes inside.

Naked in the 20-degree weather, the three young men huddled behind cars in a parking lot until police arrived.

"I don't think they were hiding. I think they were just concealing themselves," police spokesman Dick Cottam said.

The three entered the restaurant before daybreak Wednesday, wearing only shoes and hats. They left their car running so they could make a quick escape.

But the streakers watched through the windows as a man who had been eating inside the restaurant drove off in their car.

No charges were brought against the streakers.

"I think it was just three kids who decided to fool around," Cottam said. He added: "We always tell people to not leave their car running."

Flash Bastard
01-17-2004, 11:04 PM
That's why I do all my flashing in the Taco Bell drive-thru.

Sarge
01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
I hope it wasn't cold or the streaking would have been embarrassing!

alexpgrimes
01-18-2004, 02:21 AM
Wow! There are people dumber than EVH. Who knew???

Gmoney
01-18-2004, 09:46 AM
I guess they had no place to put their keys!! Idiots!!!

ELVIS
01-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
I hope it wasn't cold or the streaking would have been embarrassing!

Naked in the 20-degree weather.

That's not cold ??

:elvis:

Seshmeister
01-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
[url]"I don't think they were hiding. I think they were just concealing themselves," police spokesman Dick Cottam said.

What the fuck does that mean?:D

He sounds like George W on a bad day...

Cheers!

:gulp

ELVIS
01-19-2004, 04:13 AM
:gulp: