PDA

View Full Version : Broken News Network: China to liberate the U.S.

DLR'sCock
07-20-2004, 02:56 PM
BNN reported today that the good people of China will begin bombing the hell out of American cities large and small in order to remove the current administration from power as part of Operation Infinite American Freedom. Chinese intelligence claims to have found conclusive evidence that Bush and his minions have amassed a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction including bombs, missles, and music videos.

Since everyone knows that Americans want change but are completely helpless and cannot do anything about it themselves, the Chinese Army will likely lose thousands of lives in order to unselfishly take over a whole other country. A puppet transition government will be chosen the next few years that will learn from Chinese cabinet members how to acheive the communism that Americans really wanted but were afraid to ask for. Many Chinese companies will work together unselfishly in the rebuilding effort and make billions of dollars in the process.

God Bless You All, and God Bless the People's Republic of China

BigBadBrian
07-20-2004, 03:28 PM
Cock, what in the sam hell is your point in posting this anti-American shit other than showing what a douche bag you still are? Hmmm? :gulp:

Lincoln
07-20-2004, 03:45 PM
He's just relaying a wet dream he had last night.

Pink Spider
07-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Some people just don't understand satire.

BBB is an anti-Chinese terrorist sympathizer.

BigBadBrian
07-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Some people just don't understand satire.

BBB is an anti-Chinese terrorist sympathizer.

No, I say let them come, as long as they have enough Kung Pao Shrimp for everyone. Go back to driving the bus. :gulp:

knuckleboner
07-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No, I say let them come, as long as they have enough Kung Pao Shrimp for everyone.

hey! the good general didn't earn his stars so that you could disrespect his chicken!! bring on the tso's!!

FORD
07-20-2004, 04:35 PM
And don't forget the cheap software!

Ally_Kat
07-20-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
hey! the good general didn't earn his stars so that you could disrespect his chicken!! bring on the tso's!!

Damn straight!

and maybe some of those crabsticks wrapped in bacon I always get at the China Buffet.

and fortune cookies!

John Ashcroft
07-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Lincoln
He's just relaying a wet dream he had last night.

Heh heh heh... My thoughts exactly. :D