PDA

View Full Version : Bt....bro??!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-20-2004, 08:30 PM
One more time, please reconsider brother.

I enjoyed your posts, your wit, and your friendship.

I HOPE YOU'RE JUST FUCKING PLAYING US DUDE!!!!

:confused:

Bob_R
07-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah man stay! Your posts crack me up. I love your av as well and the writing underneath it: "Looking at you fucker!"

Sometimes when I'm online my son will come into the room and see my reading one of your posts and he laughs at the av and the aforementioned writing as well.

Stay!

:)

And, if you don't I respect your feelings and I wish you the best!

Catfish
07-20-2004, 09:26 PM
Yeah dude, stay so you can hear for the rest of your posting life how you cried like a little girl and posted an Internet tombstone of yourself!

wooda
07-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Yeah dude, stay so you can hear for the rest of your posting life how you cried like a little girl and posted an Internet tombstone of yourself!

Fish,

Let it go now!! We have already added enough salt to this guys soup.

Let the ARMY folks get back to there business.

Besides, don't you need to be keeping the streets clean in your our neihborhood?

Dan
07-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Catfish=Loser

wooda
07-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Catfish=Loser

Dan,

It would be much easier if we leave in peace, and not leave anymore of you guys in pieces.

I am trying to end this, so please for me let it die quietly

Dave's PA Rental
07-20-2004, 09:58 PM
hey Wooda that CD fucking ROCKS! Thanks, man!

Dan
07-20-2004, 09:59 PM
I know alot of people around here have been on the edge,so hopefuly this ARMY can get back on track.Long Live David Lee roth

pete
07-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by wooda
Dan,

It would be much easier if we leave in peace, and not leave anymore of you guys in pieces.

I am trying to end this, so please for me let it die quietly

You fuckers do not go anywhere.

We're on the same team!!

Too bad you did not look through the history of BT. He's an awesome asset. lost.

Dan
07-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Agree 100% pete.Big Troubles was on our Fucken team and a GREAT guy who stood up when Brother's and Sister's were getting picked on.
Great sense of humour and nice freind to alot of us here at David Lee Roth army.
Don't worry we have not seen the last of B.T.
Peace.

wooda
07-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Daves PA rental
hey Wooda that CD fucking ROCKS! Thanks, man!

YOu are welcome, and there will be more treasures coming soon!!

wooda
07-20-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by pete
You fuckers do not go anywhere.

We're on the same team!!

Too bad you did not look through the history of BT. He's an awesome asset. lost.

I won't be going far, but I just stuck my neck way the fuck out there to prove a point, and I think it best if we let things calm down at the moment.

We are indeed on the same team "friends Romans & Countrymen, Lend Me Your Classic VH!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-20-2004, 10:46 PM
wooda~ I didn't like your mob approach with me but admire you calling off the HIT and for leaving peacefully! Your more of a man than I would have thought, based on what I knew of you up to this point. Now maybe you can teach the rest of those boys some manners! If not, theres always room for the good guys over here...
BT was a great mod and well liked by everyone here!

wooda
07-21-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
wooda~ I didn't like your mob approach with me but admire you calling off the HIT and for leaving peacefully! Your more of a man than I would have thought, based on what I knew of you up to this point. Now maybe you can teach the rest of those boys some manners! If not, theres always room for the good guys over here...
BT was a great mod and well liked by everyone here!

Well if you saw parts of me up close, you wouldn't say I was more than a man, but just so I don't get an inferiority complex, I keep the boys around so I don't feel small.

my motto is "Every Man Is A Stud, To A Woman With Small Hands"

I didn't actually like BT, so you can't say everyone!!!

Remember fab, be nice!!

Catfish
07-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Catfish=Loser

Thanks, bro. Means a lot.

Catfish
07-21-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Agree 100% pete.Big Troubles was on our Fucken team and a GREAT guy who stood up when Brother's and Sister's were getting picked on.
Great sense of humour and nice freind to alot of us here at David Lee Roth army.
Don't worry we have not seen the last of B.T.
Peace.

Yeah, a real warrior, he was...fought 'till the end...

Sad.

Mr Grimsdale
07-21-2004, 11:28 AM
please, no more pastry

Mr Grimsdale
07-21-2004, 11:29 AM
i insist!

Seshmeister
07-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Not everyone is cut out for modding, it's a tough gig.

He should and I'm sure will come back as a regular poster.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Mr Grimsdale
07-21-2004, 11:45 AM
you big softie!

Seshmeister
07-21-2004, 12:12 PM
I thought you posted that you work for BT?

flappo
07-21-2004, 12:14 PM
hey sesh , if you wanna laugh , check out rogans

some fdawg idiot is taking me on

wot a maroon

Mr Grimsdale
07-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I thought you posted that you work for BT?

that was a year and a half ago
since then i've been commiting crimes against computing in london docklands and currently dixons stores group

just think, when you buy a DVD player or something from dixons, currys, pc world or the link you'll be buying me a new car

flappo
07-21-2004, 02:41 PM
haha

them losers at rogans shat themselves whn i told em who you really were

Mr Grimsdale
07-21-2004, 06:21 PM
who me?

what did you say flappo?

if you've been telling people that i'm related to royalty again there'll be trouble

wooda
07-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Not everyone is cut out for modding, it's a tough gig.

He should and I'm sure will come back as a regular poster.

Cheers!

:gulp:

You are sure he will come back as a poster!!!

And he did, A POSTER CHILD, for why he shouldn't have come back!!!!

Catfish
07-22-2004, 11:49 AM
The army is a better place without BT modding here, without question. There's no room for a softy like that in a mod position at a David Lee Roth board.

Big Troubles
07-27-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
The army is a better place without BT modding here, without question. There's no room for a softy like that in a mod position at a David Lee Roth board.

Like you are in any kind of authouritive position to make a call like that? You have been a pussy since feb of this year. Your posts are "hanger on's" and you live off what other people are posting. You have never had one coherent thought of your own. Its a shame too. I thought you still had some brain cells bangin' against each other in that empty skull of yours. Piece of advice you bottom feedin' never-was, if you are looking for a "fight" with someone, stick your head up your ass and fight for air, cause if you rattle my cage, asswipe, I will break loose and make you look like the little bitch you portray on every other site you stumble upon. Take a few giant leaps backwards and recognize just who in the fuck you are addressing. ;) Other than that. Just die. Nice and slow. Drinking and choking on bile and blood.

Bill Lumbergh
07-27-2004, 05:05 PM
I've stayed out of this stupid ass debate til' now. The bottom line is..........this Army is much stronger with BT in it. Period.

Big Troubles
07-27-2004, 05:09 PM
thanks Bill. :D

I went fishing in Little Tomiko river on Sat (cabin there) and in fact caught me a few of those Catfish. They got those barbs on their fins, so you know what you do? You smack the fuck outta them on the closest rock you can find until there head explodes and free themselves from your $30 spider line. Yes, Catfish, $30 in line is far more important. :D

Mezro
07-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
You smack the fuck outta them on the closest rock you can find until there head explodes and free themselves from your $30 spider line.

I may have to take a closer look at fishing.

Mezro...little did I know that extreme sports take place down stream...

Fabulous Shadow
07-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I've stayed out of this stupid ass debate til' now. The bottom line is..........this Army is much stronger with BT in it. Period.

We may not always agree, But I back up that statement 100%!

Big Troubles
07-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
I may have to take a closer look at fishing.

Mezro...little did I know that extreme sports take place down stream...

LOL Extreme Canadian CatFishing. ;) It only seems to get extreme after 9 beer. Up until that point, the only extreme, are the extremities. :D

I missed ya Mez.

moose
07-27-2004, 10:51 PM
Man I must be livin under a rock. WTF is going on here, BT where the fuck do you think yer going? Ya can't leave now....fuck I told ya before I got me camp close to your place of res and I'll come looking for ya so I can help ya drink that beer and get ya back here, listen all joking aside, I along with a shitload of other people enjoy what you write/type
and can come to the conclusion through your words that you are a solid
person who shoots straight, and means what he says. So If you leave.......
that means...........NO MOOSE MEAT FOR YOU.

Big Troubles
07-28-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by moose
Man I must be livin under a rock. WTF is going on here, BT where the fuck do you think yer going? Ya can't leave now....fuck I told ya before I got me camp close to your place of res and I'll come looking for ya so I can help ya drink that beer and get ya back here, listen all joking aside, I along with a shitload of other people enjoy what you write/type
and can come to the conclusion through your words that you are a solid
person who shoots straight, and means what he says. So If you leave.......
that means...........NO MOOSE MEAT FOR YOU.

"well we're goin' places, honey hang on tight". ;) Im here. Im just not modding. Im up for beers, moose steaks and fishing anytime bro.

thanks for the support. Very cool. I shoot straight, but some people find that my words crumble the foundations of their insecurities. Not mentioning names though. That would be tasteless. :D Hey anyone seen SeenBad or Catfish? :lol:

Mezro
07-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL Extreme Canadian CatFishing. ;) It only seems to get extreme after 9 beer. Up until that point, the only extreme, are the extremities. :D

I missed ya Mez.

I'm gonna attach bait to my body, wade into the water and start punching everything that tries to nibble my nipples (that isn't an asian female):)

Good to see you back man. Stay active, stay around and keep fucking posting.

Mezro...and if a beaver tries to get me, I'll slap its nappy tail onto a waffle iron...