PDA

View Full Version : Step-by-step instructions for masturbating a horse, with pics.

Sarge
07-21-2004, 07:54 PM
http://www.equine-reproduction.com/articles/collection.htm

please no jokes about how I found this link
:)

degüello
07-21-2004, 08:17 PM
:D:D:D

Fuck, I'm at a loss for words...

degüello
07-21-2004, 08:21 PM
"The stallion shown here is actually in the process of being "phantom trained". This was the first time that he had been collected using an artificial vagina ("AV"). The model of AV seen here is the "Lane", which is one of the types we favour ... Ahead of the phantom, and facing the stallion and the phantom is a mare in estrus. Many stallions will eventually reach the point where there is no need to have such a mare present, as the concept of ejaculation becomes associated with the phantom rather than an estrus mare. The mare is kept facing the situation initially, as the stallion may not wish to mount the phantom if he is presented with the posterior of an estrus mare..."

I know I always ditch the 'phantom hand' when presented with a posterior... :D

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 11:51 AM
I find that highly disgusting

Warham
07-27-2004, 03:13 PM
evhfan knows all about masterbating horses.

alexpgrimes
07-27-2004, 04:09 PM
That is just so wrong. Just when someone draws a line of decorum. Here comes someone else to limbo right under it.

classicdude
07-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
That is just so wrong. Just when someone draws a line of decorum. Here comes someone else to limbo right under it.

The internet has a line of decorum!? BUWAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!
Wait a minute, that link for sunday school parables is around here someplace......

:D :D :D :D :D

WARF
07-28-2004, 01:24 AM
Gotta clean the pipes before the kentucky derby!!!

JCOOK
07-29-2004, 04:06 PM
They never showed anything like that on "MR ED"