PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Argentina Live 83' (MP3)

orko
07-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Sorry if there's a thread with this info but I couldn't find it searching the Forum.
Some threads talk about the argentina 83' show on DVD or video but there's no info of that show on MP3 ... I'm looking for that 'cause I was there and was one of the best shows of all times!

Where to download it?

Any info?

Thanks in advance!

pete
07-23-2004, 08:52 PM
south american assault is the title i believe.

if you cant find it here. email me in my profile. we'll set something up.

Lou
07-23-2004, 09:57 PM
South American Assault is Montevideo, Uruguay 2/5/83 and an inferior version of that show.

"Argentina" is Buenos Aires 2/11/83. There's actually also a video for Montevideo 2/5/83 but it's only 30 minutes and hard to come by.

orko
07-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Thanks to both for that info.
Anyway, can't found that show here (Buenos Aires feb/83).

The Buenos Aires show was a wild wild one! Tooooo louder!

Still searching ... thanks.

Lou
07-24-2004, 09:35 AM
It comes only as an audio rip from the video. There's no audience source or any other source of this show that's available.

orko
07-24-2004, 09:45 AM
Well, it doesn't matter 'cause it's a document, a part of the history.
Do you know if that video was taken from the local tv?
Where to download it? or where to find that audio rip?

Beauvoir
07-25-2004, 12:14 AM
I'd like to get a copy of the audio rip as well if some kind soul could post it here.

orko
08-10-2004, 11:15 AM
I'm still looking for this show.
I can remember David (completly drunken) saying "Argentina, donde las mujeres son bonitas y los hombres son maachas!!!".

Thanks

Big Troubles
08-10-2004, 03:02 PM
try www.marsmusik.net

Big Troubles
08-10-2004, 03:03 PM
23-BUENOS AIRIES, ARGENTINA Feb ‘83 Professionally filmed and recorded. RARE. 70mins. 1 CD$20/VIDEO $20/ DVD $30

Big Troubles
08-10-2004, 03:04 PM
:D Caracas isn't good. 1/2 seems pro-shot and the second half is audience video. some close ups of ed and stills of Dave doing jumps and splits. Id give it a 6/10.

Big Troubles
08-10-2004, 03:07 PM
47- FAIR WARNING 1981 Memphis 9/1/81VIDEO! 90 MINS! VIDEO $20/ DVD $30

and

49-VH Sao Paolo, Brazil ’83 110mins! VIDEO $20/ DVD $30

Interesting.......

Fabulous Shadow
08-10-2004, 08:24 PM
I have Argentina on VHS... I'll send ya a copy for free...
Email me...

Lou
08-10-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
47- FAIR WARNING 1981 Memphis 9/1/81VIDEO! 90 MINS! VIDEO $20/ DVD $30

and

49-VH Sao Paolo, Brazil ’83 110mins! VIDEO $20/ DVD $30

Interesting.......

Yeah not to brag but I have them all and trust me it's not that interesting. Lots of people have these, you just have to know where to look.

Anyone who pays for this shit is a fool. Especially since I GAVE AWAY SAO PAULO FOR FREE ON SHARING THE GROOVE.

BTW, quality of Memphis is horrible and Buenos Aires should be 85 minutes, not 70 minutes. I feel really bad that people are going to spend their hard earned money on this when all you have to do is do some scouring on the internet and e-mail a few people who have these if they want to do a 2:1 DVD trade. To tell you the truth people are more likely to do a 2:1 DVD than a 2:1 CD because DVD's are more expensive.

Lou
08-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Here's an e-mail I just sent to whoever runs that website:

Shame on you for selling this shit. I hope you really need the money that bad, that you're willing to rip off people who probably don't have a lot of money to blow but are so desperate for this stuff and don't know where to look.

I've already given away Sao Paulo for free via Bit Torrent and I'll do so with the other shows as well.

You're selling Indianapolis 7/6/84, incomplete 68 minutes on probably some shitty Maxell CD-R, for $20. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

People like you are SCUM.

Lou

P.S. That's the most pathetic VH list I've ever seen, with incomplete shows, mislabelings, ugh. Again I hope you truly, desperately need the money that bad to go this low.

Big Troubles
08-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Here's an e-mail I just sent to whoever runs that website:

LOL Good for you Lou! I bought the US Fetival from him a few years back. I wasn't reccomending hsi list for nayone, as my "interesting" comment at the end of my posting was to indicate the prices of the shows. I found that expensive. (but then again Im a cheap bastard at heart) Im not against anyone selling dvd's or cd's of VH. But, and this is a big but.... These cd's and dvd's SHOULD be of great quality and affordable prices. I too emailed him with the concern that his price jumped away up from the $10 the US Fet cost me just 2 years ago.
Its a shame that people fall into that category of being ripped off or do the ripping off.

Hey Lou, let me know if you get a response from him. I have yet to receive one from him.

Big Troubles
08-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL Good for you Lou! I bought the US Festival from him a few years back. I wasn't recommending his list for anyone, as my "interesting" comment at the end of my posting was to indicate the prices of the shows. I found that expensive. (but then again Im a cheap bastard at heart) Im not against anyone selling dvd's or cd's of VH. But, and this is a big but.... These cd's and dvd's SHOULD be of great quality and affordable prices. I too emailed him with the concern that his price jumped away up from the $10 the US Fet cost me just 2 years ago.
Its a shame that people fall into that category of being ripped off or do the ripping off.

Hey Lou, let me know if you get a response from him. I have yet to receive one from him.

Lou
08-11-2004, 01:48 PM
I got a response, it wasn't much, it was just to the tune of "I don't know who you are or what I did to you, but a lot of people are happy with my products. I can't help that some shows are incomplete. Please show me what a good VH list is."

Barblackmore
03-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I´m from Argentina. (Sorry for my ban english)That show was showed by ATC, a channel that is owned by the state. Many guitarists cut their hands and throwed them to the dogs after seeing that show!!!!!

03-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Barblackmore
I´m from Argentina. (Sorry for my ban english)That show was showed by ATC, a channel that is owned by the state. Many guitarists cut their hands and throwed them to the dogs after seeing that show!!!!!

escribeme a esta direccion
infoventas@ubbi.com
la seguimos por mail no por aca ok