PDA

View Full Version : DNC protests now a STEEL CAGE MATCH!!!

Big Train
07-24-2004, 07:56 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040721/480/bx11407212244

Protesters outside the DNC will now be in an enclosed "Free Speech Zone". Hilarious, those 200 Killer protesters. Beware liberals, theyre CRAZY..!!!!!!

FORD
07-24-2004, 09:05 PM
Blame it on Tom Ridge and the BCE/Reichland Security. It wasn't the DNC's idea. Just imagine what they'll look like in New York. Except the mediawhores won't show that.

BigBadBrian
07-24-2004, 09:52 PM
HEIL KERRY!!!!!!

JCOOK
07-26-2004, 12:08 PM
Why have any security at all.we have laws. you are not allowed to hurt anyon else.its'against the law and since we are all law abiding citizens there is no reason for at all for any security.

FORD
07-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Why have any security at all.we have laws. you are not allowed to hurt anyon else.its'against the law and since we are all law abiding citizens there is no reason for at all for any security.

Because the whole scenario is designed to make you "give up essential liberty for essential safety" - to quote Ben Franklin.

We have already given voluntary consent to being searched at airports, despite the fact that the recently released airport surveliance video of the supposed 9-11 hijackers passing such a screening proves how useless such searches can be.

Because of the fear culture perpetuated by the BCE and the compliant corporate media, they could sell just about anything in the name of the "war on terror" and the sheeple would buy it.

Guarded border crossings at the state lines? Sure, why not? Hell, some states are close to that now, California being a prime example, where transporting a piece of fruit across the border is considered a major sin, due to some fly larvae problem a decade ago. There's no armed troops there, of course, but it could probably be converted to such an installation with little effort.

The sheeple won't protest these things. They'll beg for it, because Führer Bush will have them convinced that it's absolutely neccessary for their safety. And just to remember the second half of the Ben Franklin quote, those who do trade liberty for safety deserve neither.

Big Train
07-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Ford it really doesn't matter. I'd rather do everything I can to keep people safe, then make an arrogant assumption that "this doesn't work anyway, might as well not waste our time".

The real danger is the DNC to themselves and nobody is stopping that. They will end up destroying their only campaign and kerry's hopes, allowing Dubya another 4.

Big Train
07-26-2004, 01:04 PM
Ford it really doesn't matter. I'd rather do everything I can to keep people safe, then make an arrogant assumption that "this doesn't work anyway, might as well not waste our time".

The real danger is the DNC to themselves and nobody is stopping that. They will end up destroying their only campaign and kerry's hopes, allowing Dubya another 4.

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK

Originally posted by FORD
Because the whole scenario is designed to make you "give up essential liberty for essential safety" - to quote Ben Franklin.

We have already given voluntary consent to being searched at airports, despite the fact that the recently released airport surveliance video of the supposed 9-11 hijackers passing such a screening proves how useless such searches can be.

Because of the fear culture perpetuated by the BCE and the compliant corporate media, they could sell just about anything in the name of the "war on terror" and the sheeple would buy it.

Guarded border crossings at the state lines? Sure, why not? Hell, some states are close to that now, California being a prime example, where transporting a piece of fruit across the border is considered a major sin, due to some fly larvae problem a decade ago. There's no armed troops there, of course, but it could probably be converted to such an installation with little effort.

The sheeple won't protest these things. They'll beg for it, because Führer Bush will have them convinced that it's absolutely neccessary for their safety. And just to remember the second half of the Ben Franklin quote, those who do trade liberty for safety deserve neither.

Let us totally brush over the protestors that attack people now. And those who destroy property or set thigns on fire. Not to mention the anarchists. Nah...

FORD
07-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Let us totally brush over the protestors that attack people now. And those who destroy property or set thigns on fire. Not to mention the anarchists. Nah...

You mean the government operatives who are sent in to give legitimate protestors a bad name?

Yeah, the BCE's been doing that since Vietnam. They used to call it "COINTELPRO". Worked great at the Chicago '68 convention. Worked even better in Seattle in 1999. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something in Boston this week, and in NYC at the BCE coronation/9-11 hypefest.

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 02:44 PM
are these operative part of the BCE plan?

Big Train
07-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Ford,

I LOVE your assumptions. LOVE them. Let me ask you this then: If the BCE operatives are in the crowd, "giving protesters a bad name" and such, why put them in a steel cage? Your responses never cease to amaze me. You refuse to identify these "operatives" who are part of the BCE, who are always raising havoc. Yet they seem to always be at the ready to explain away any gaping holes in your logic. They seem to be at your beck and call. Ford, DO YOU KNOW THEM!!!??? ARE YOU part of the BCE, sent here to disrupt our thoughts?? WE NEED TO KNOW...

JCOOK
07-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Told ya FORD we're onto you now!

Pink Spider
07-26-2004, 05:15 PM
When people are herded into barbed wire repressed speech zones (I refuse to babble newspeak and say "free"), you don't need government operatives to induce a riot. I think a riot is pretty much a given.

FORD
07-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
are these operative part of the BCE plan?

Yes they are. Remember that the language in the so called "patriot act" was left deliberately vague, refusing to define exactly who is considered a "terrorist" or what is considered an "act of terrorism". Anyone familiar with history and fascist regimes in particular should be able to see what's coming. When the planted operatives create a violent scene, then the whole of the protestors can be tagged as "violent extremists" and quite possibly "terrorists".

It may or may not happen in Boston, but you can bet money it WILL happen in New Yorkl.

FORD
07-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Ford,

I LOVE your assumptions. LOVE them. Let me ask you this then: If the BCE operatives are in the crowd, "giving protesters a bad name" and such, why put them in a steel cage?

Because cornered animals are more likely to panic. And once the operatives create an incident, those trapped in the cage with them might react to it, if they are unable to walk away from the situation.

Your responses never cease to amaze me. You refuse to identify these "operatives" who are part of the BCE, who are always raising havoc. Yet they seem to always be at the ready to explain away any gaping holes in your logic. They seem to be at your beck and call. Ford, DO YOU KNOW THEM!!!??? ARE YOU part of the BCE, sent here to disrupt our thoughts?? WE NEED TO KNOW...

Unlike Robert Novak, I'm not priveledged enough to know the names of undercover government agents, nor inclined to "out" them. We have our own agent Zimmerman right here on this board (from the CIA), but if I knew his real name, I wouldn't tell anybody. Same with the SS agent who monitors Democratic Underground who simply goes by "Agent Mike".

And yeah, I'm part of the BCE :rolleyes: SIEG OIL!!

Big Train
07-26-2004, 05:43 PM
Posted by Ford:

We have our own agent Zimmerman right here on this board (from the CIA), but if I knew his real name, I wouldn't tell anybody.

OK, give me a screenname to work with....

FORD
07-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Posted by Ford:

We have our own agent Zimmerman right here on this board (from the CIA), but if I knew his real name, I wouldn't tell anybody.

OK, give me a screenname to work with....

"Lucky Willbury" - he always has a Bob Dylan avatar, so I named him "Agent Zimmerman" after Dylan's real name.

Big Train
07-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Willbury, what do you have to say for yourself. Guilty or innocent, how say you??

Viking
07-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Welcome to Amerika........

BigBadBrian
07-26-2004, 11:44 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040726/capt.bx11207261830.cvn_protests_bx112.jpg

lucky wilbury
07-27-2004, 01:07 PM
no cia here.

lucky wilbury
07-27-2004, 01:09 PM
a story that hasen't been posted here was the protesters beating up another protester because they didn't like the sign he was hold holding. it was an anti abortion sign i think. the people who were attacking him were callin him a fascist. oh the "ironicy" :D

Big Train
07-27-2004, 01:26 PM
See Ford, the man denies.

I will now ask you for proof that Wilbury IS in fact CIA. Back it up or shut it up.

FORD
07-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Like I said, I'm not Robert Novak.

Big Train
07-27-2004, 01:31 PM
Ya, no kidding. Your full of shit.