PDA

View Full Version : Ford:How would you deal with those who would kill every fucking one of us?

JCOOK
07-26-2004, 02:18 AM
I see all your BCE stuff but i dont' ever see you adress terrorism or how to deal with it?

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Look you and all asshole trolls here. Bush should be on trial for impeachment. Cheney for his crimes. But since you don't see that you think they're the good guys??? That's how controlled your world is yet you believe it is in chaos due to some little group off bearded men in the desert. How sad for us all.

You use lines here like "what would you do with people who would kill us all." What a troll, I hope. If you really believe that you are my enemy, because one day your protector and hero and his family will have this country in a civil war as per following the "road map" to a "one world government" with no nationla RIGHTS or sovereignty for anyone including the (former) United States.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE WHO HAVE FUNDED AND TRAINED AL-QAEDA TO DESTROY US ALL AND CREATE THE NEED FOR A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?

That's the big picture. That's the real picture. That's reality. I'm sure you get your reality from your favorite mass media outlet.

Freedom is freedom and while we still have it you can say what you like whether you believe the delusion of your small view of the world is real or not. But when we lose our rights as a nation because of people who fear of being blown up by one world government operatives..and it's coming..all I can say is find a group of people who think like you because other groups of people will be trying to kill you.

What would I do with people who are trying to kill you and me and spark off WWIII with weapons of mass destrucion to complete the plan of ushering in a one world government?

I'd impeach them at the least.

That is your answer.

If (when) there civil war over all of this there may not be any trials. For them and for the like of you and yours on the side of the road when you don't answer the right questions to the federals or you don't answer the right questions to the local militia that you stumble across in the new future people with minds like yours is bring to us at a rapid, excellerated, horrific pace. That's why I know it's coming. But unlike you, I know who's bring it when it comes.

Join the federals. Wear a uniform. Then the militias won't have any problem identifing you and your views. Wear your uniform with pride.

I'm prepared for a civil war, a breakdown of society to usher in their planned global one world government of which the political elite of our country who keep getting elected into the high office of the President support this plan for when millions of citizens like you will scream for it if it will just make them safe from the big bad terroist man that blew up that U.S. city. That's the plan.

That's the plan.

I'm not threatening you. I'm just polishing my bullets for their day when elections are cancelled and ballots don't do the talking and bullets will be do the talking. I want my food. I want my water. You can't have it. You can't handle it.

Man, you're going to be standing in a line for rations at your local shopping mall or Wal-Mart cursing the terrorist employees of the one world government organizers, funders, and planners and I'm going to be fighting to keep you away from mine when they close the ration lines, because there are no more rations or they can't get to you.

I can't live as a global slave to a new one world government and a ration line sheeple. You can't either. That's why you'll be standing in a ration line. You need them, the one world government. Otherwise you can't eat and live and spout out your cowardly, peasantry rhetoric day to day.

They'll take care of you after the next "terrorist" attack. They have it all planned that way. I'll take care of myself in those days.

There's an "old breed" USMC motto: "I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU"

When you run out of rations and you want mine, "I have something for you." And it's not what you're thinking. hehe :)

Go Old Breed Marines, the last US Marine patriots.. but they have sons.. and the one world government knows it.. but you don't know it.. and you don't have a clue as to what's coming.

P

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Look you and all asshole trolls here. Bush should be on trial for impeachment. Cheney for his crimes. But since you don't see that you think they're the good guys??? That's how controlled your world is yet you believe it is in chaos due to some little group off bearded men in the desert. How sad for us all.

You use lines here like "what would you do with people who would kill us all." What a troll, I hope. If you really believe that you are my enemy, because one day your protector and hero and his family will have this country in a civil war as per following the "road map" to a "one world government" with no nationla RIGHTS or sovereignty for anyone including the (former) United States.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THOSE WHO HAVE FUNDED AND TRAINED AL-QAEDA TO DESTROY US ALL AND CREATE THE NEED FOR A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?

That's the big picture. That's the real picture. That's reality. I'm sure you get your reality from your favorite mass media outlet.

Freedom is freedom and while we still have it you can say what you like whether you believe the delusion of your small view of the world is real or not. But when we lose our rights as a nation because of people who fear of being blown up by one world government operatives..and it's coming..all I can say is find a group of people who think like you because other groups of people will be trying to kill you.

What would I do with people who are trying to kill you and me and spark off WWIII with weapons of mass destrucion to complete the plan of ushering in a one world government?

I'd impeach them at the least.

That is your answer.

If (when) there civil war over all of this there may not be any trials. For them and for the like of you and yours on the side of the road when you don't answer the right questions to the federals or you don't answer the right questions to the local militia that you stumble across in the new future people with minds like yours is bring to us at a rapid, excellerated, horrific pace. That's why I know it's coming. But unlike you, I know who's bring it when it comes.

Join the federals. Wear a uniform. Then the militias won't have any problem identifing you and your views. Wear your uniform with pride.

I'm prepared for a civil war, a breakdown of society to usher in their planned global one world government of which the political elite of our country who keep getting elected into the high office of the President support this plan for when millions of citizens like you will scream for it if it will just make them safe from the big bad terroist man that blew up that U.S. city. That's the plan.

That's the plan.

I'm not threatening you. I'm just polishing my bullets for their day when elections are cancelled and ballots don't do the talking and bullets will be do the talking. I want my food. I want my water. You can't have it. You can't handle it.

Man, you're going to be standing in a line for rations at your local shopping mall or Wal-Mart cursing the terrorist employees of the one world government organizers, funders, and planners and I'm going to be fighting to keep you away from mine when they close the ration lines, because there are no more rations or they can't get to you.

I can't live as a global slave to a new one world government and a ration line sheeple. You can't either. That's why you'll be standing in a ration line. You need them, the one world government. Otherwise you can't eat and live and spout out your cowardly, peasantry rhetoric day to day.

They'll take care of you after the next "terrorist" attack. They have it all planned that way. I'll take care of myself in those days.

There's an "old breed" USMC motto: "I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU"

When you run out of rations and you want mine, "I have something for you." And it's not what you're thinking. hehe :)

Go Old Breed Marines, the last US Marine patriots.. but they have sons.. and the one world government knows it.. but you don't know it.. and you don't have a clue as to what's coming.

P

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 08:39 AM
Trial for Impeachment, huh?

Well, I think we all pretty much learned last time that Impeachment proceedings are anything but a trial.

Anyway, you're goofy.

If anything, it's been the Conservatives that have resisted the "One World Government" idea, and it's been the liberals who've been it's proponents. Ever hear of the I.C.C.? How's about Kyoto? Which party wants U.N. approval before defending themselves?

Like I said, you're goofy. Enjoyed the rant though. Next time, try basing it in some sort of fact.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I see all your BCE stuff but i dont' ever see you adress terrorism or how to deal with it?
Rummy and Bushy and Clintony all sold your so-called terrorists WMD's and a host of other funding and training.

What would I do?

I'd investigate those men, their families, their companies like Halliburton and put them on public trial for their crimes and complicity.

But that won't happen.

So "let it ride."

There'll soon be a civil war.

If you asked the question you must have some doubts about your leaders. You should. You don't have enough doubts. You don't have enough questions. You may not be worth my time. But if only a few others can read your mistaken judgement as to the reality of the real world I feel the need to rebuke them.

Freedom of speech is good.. while it lasts.

And with people who think like you do freedom of speech won't be around after the one world government planners, promoters, and operative (i.e., the high office of the President of the United States) next act of world war event.

Did you ever hear this:

"The high office of President has been used to forment a plot to destroy the American freedom and before I leave office I must warn the citizen of his plight."
John F. Kennedy at Columbia University
10 days before his assassination

You are in a plight to lose your freedoms and the high office of President of the United States has been used in this plot. And, the office and offices of our government are still being used to forment this plot for a one world government. It's been going on since Kennedy. And Kennedy was going to warn you.

Where is Kennedy?

Where is the warning?

What he said 10 days before his death is all you're going to get.

It's going to be hot standing in those ration lines. Or if it's winter what will you do? What will milions and millions of elderly and infirm who can't get to the rationing do?

Why aren't you asking those questions yet????

You seem smart enough to ask questions.

Kennedy was my President. I've always compared those that came after to him. Kennedy warned me. The others like Nixon, Reagan, and Bush go to "secret" meetings or gay, no females events at Bohemian Grove and create government policy behind closed, locked, secret doors with the financial global lords of theirs who are planning to bring into existance for the human race, and the American population included, a one world government.

It think it's hard to build anything from a pile of ashes they are going to create with their plans.

We'll see who's right. You or me.

Either way, you'll be in a ration line (if there are any) and I won't. That's the difference between people like you and people like me.

P

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 08:52 AM
3rd time for those of us who missed the first two?

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 09:18 AM
NO THE BOARD SERVER IS FUCKED TODAY AS USUAL

I'VE ACTUALL POSTED TWO OTHER MESSAGES OF LENGTH THAT WERE "LOST" WHEN I CLICKED THE PAGE TO SEND.

YOU'VE BEEN SPARED MY OTHER TWO MESSAGES.

YOU ARE ONLY LEFT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

A BAD SERVER AND KENNEDY'S WARNING.

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE THEM AGAIN FOR TWO REGULARS ON THIS BOARD.

BUT I WILL SAY THAT IN ONE OF THE "LOST" MESSAGES I ASKED YOU IF KENNEDY WAS WARNING US ABOUT OSAMA, SADDAM, AND THE "TERRORISTS."

YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, JACK.

p

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Easy there little fella... It'll be alright.

I'm quite sure it's all the fault of the BCE, being that Sarge is no Dubya fan and all.

They're watching... They're watching us all!

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 09:32 AM

I'm quite sure it's all the fault of the BCE, being that Sarge is no Dubya fan and all.

So you know about "them."

Then why don't you acknowledge "them" when you write?

You're not dumb.

And you're not a one world government person.

They're watching Alex Jones more than me and you.

When he disappears, like Kennedy (assassination) or Patton (car accident), I'll disappear, too.

You've been a very good service to me showing me how frivolous you and others can be about the very survival of yourself and your own families.

Kennedy warned you.

Not me.

Kennedy tried to warn you.

Did you hear him?

P

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 09:46 AM

Hey, Asscroft..

I'd hvae <----fast typo

I'd have used the Spell Check, but each time I did I lost the text.

I have a brand new G4 and this doesn't havp <----fast typo
..doesn't happen on any other site.

You post a lot. What do you think should be done at this time? You're in with the in crowd. See if you can get it fixed and I'll try to post back. Otherwise it's a waste of time to bother with. Unless you don't mind my typos. For me it's hard to read.

P

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Asscroft <----is not a as <---dat's a fast typo
..is not a fast typo.

Dat's hard t2o reed.

Tit shud be:

Asscroft is not a typo:D

I'm tired and it's Monday morning. How can that be?

I don't support the one world government plan. And that's all it is is a plan. But I wish they'd move faster to give me the excuse to move out to the woods with my other gun totting friends. I'm tired of working in the big cities in the old world order.

Blow them up. Disease them. Shut off their utilities, water mainly. Clampdown on them.

I KNOW WOT TIT IS!

Because the burnout boys are on tour and not saying a damn thing like John Lennon used to do you think the world's safe and not so bad after all.:)

Oh, to be a Van Halen fan..

Where's John Lennon?

Where's John Kennedy?

Where's your warning to the truth?

Your perception aff da werld comes from observing VH.

Political ignorace is VH bliss.

Dat's why your are VH fans.:)

The stock index is below 10,000 this morning, or Eddies stocks are down to a dangerous level. Of course, Eddie thinks it's due to the terrorists.

Was President Kennedy warning you about the "terrorists?"

Was President Kennedy warning you about Osama bin Laden?

Was President Kennedy warning you about Saddam Hussein?

Who was President Kennedy warning you about?

Who could "use" the high office of the President of the United States of America to forment a plot to destroy the American freedom (i.e., Bill of Rights, national soverienty)?

Could Osama use the high office of President?

Could Saddam use the high office of President?

Would some group who used the high office of President to do this be criminal?

If they are criminals, who are these criminals Kennedy was talking about and where are they today?

Was George H. Bush in Dallas working for the CIA the day Kennedy was assassinated?

The Dallas police say so.

Who are these criminals?

How long have they been "using" the high office of President until they have been "elected" into the high office of President "to destroy the American freedom (i.e., Bill of Rights, etc.)?

Are the CIA and it's operatives, like George H. Bush the criminals President Kennedy was warning us about?

Are CIA operatives like Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein part of the "plot" President Kennedy was warning us about?

Are you sure?

P

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 10:34 AM
I've got to ask... In your opinion, how does the current Democratic party resemble that of Kennedy's?

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 10:46 AM
I've got to ask... In your opinion, how does the current Democratic party resemble that of Kennedy's?
Ah, a mutual respect of opinion even with the typos.

The best answer, my friend, is the first answer off the top of your head.

My first answer, most directly in context with what I have written in this thread, is that the Democratic heirarchy is different from the Democratic grass roots and that the Democratic heirarchy, littered with CFR members, has been hijacked since President Kennedy's assassination.

President Kennedy only served one term in the Senate and was elected President in a close election with Nixon.

President Kennedy wasn't supposed to win.

My opinion is that the hierarchy of the Democratic party is not different at all from Senator and President Kennedy's time. The grass roots have changed. Labor unions have factory workers walking into plants with the Wall Street Journal planted under their arms they make sooooo much money. Check out your local Union hall.

The party, both parties, have evolved since then to reflect the desires of one world government "plotters." It would take too long to explain. You're a smart man. You can see it for yourself. I'm pointing you in the direction of my opinion.

So that's my opinion of both of the two major parties, their heirarchy and their grass roots.

And, it's not just my opinion. It's real.

It's real.

It is all so very real.

You take care.:)

P

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 11:01 AM
George H. Bush is on record as being in Dallas on the date of President Kennedy's assassination.

There's public proof of that.

I have found no public proof that at that time George H. Bush worked for the CIA.

He ened up Director of the CIA.

There's public proof of that.

Who do you think George H. Bush and his oil company worked for in 1963, and do you think George H. Bush had nothing to do with the CIA's (one world government's) Bay of Pigs invasion and a Cuban coup attempt against Castro?

Well, there is public proof that George H. Bush was involved with the failed coup attempt, and that connects George H. Bush with the CIA at the time of President Kennedy's assassination.

So connect the dots and you'll see the image of the "plotters" President Kennedy was warning you about.

President Kennedy was against the Bay of Pigs, fouled it up for the CIA, and soon was assassinated. President Kennedy fouled up a lot of one world government plans at that time.

President Kennedy produced $4 billion in silver backs Unites States Notes. i.e., not "Federal Reserve" world private, central bank notes.

Knowledge is power.

Presidnet Kennedy and his brother Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy were prosecuting organized crime.

Organized crime was used as a tool by the CIA at that time. Now, with the leadership of George H. Bush the CIA controls organized drug smuggling, and much more.

George H. Bush seems to be a very important guy in just the right places at just the right times.

And he's not the only one.

If you look there are more. Many more.

Who is the largest controlling holder of stock in Halliburton?

I will not tell you.

Search and you will see it is a small family of so-called democrats and republicans, and don't forget their communist friends added into the one world government soup, and you will find the truth.

Good luck.

You take care.:)

P

JCOOK
07-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Fuck all idid was ask a simple question as what ford would do-and i get Ted Kyszinski on meth. If we want their oil that bad-- why not just drop a nuke or some of that magic dust that makes you sleep for a while on them and go on in I know the BCE has some real secret weapons where we could pull it off.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Fuck all idid was ask a simple question as what ford would do-and i get Ted Kyszinski on meth. If we want their oil that bad-- why not just drop a nuke or some of that magic dust that makes you sleep for a while on them and go on in I know the BCE has some real secret weapons where we could pull it off.

Thanks, JCOOK.

Eddies stocks went down today and I'm feeling sad.

Your'e funny.:D

=PtS=
:spank:

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 11:09 AM
They won't do that.

You don't understand the "plot."

The plot is to create a one world government.

When I come back I'll give you the scoop.:D

=PtS=

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
My opinion is that the hierarchy of the Democratic party is not different at all from Senator and President Kennedy's time. The grass roots have changed. Labor unions have factory workers walking into plants with the Wall Street Journal planted under their arms they make sooooo much money. Check out your local Union hall.
P

I'm talking strictly in ideological terms, not structure.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm talking strictly in ideological terms, not structure.

You mean rhetoric.

No, it hasn't changed at all.

P

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Actually, it has. JFK was a staunch opponent of Communism. The current Democratic party is a staunch advocate of Communism.

JFK was a proponent of tax cuts and supply side economics, the Current bunch of Dems favor the tax-and-spend approach.

JFK did not try to abolish the Second Ammendment, the current batch of Dems would like nothing more.

I still wonder what they have in common...

FORD
07-26-2004, 12:07 PM
Actually, it has. JFK was a staunch opponent of Communism. The current Democratic party is a staunch advocate of Communism.

Horseshit. :rolleyes:

JFK was a proponent of tax cuts and supply side economics, the Current bunch of Dems favor the tax-and-spend approach.

Yeah, that's why Bush Jr turned Clinton's $500 billion dollar surplus into the biggest deficit in the history of the planet.

JFK did not try to abolish the Second Ammendment, the current batch of Dems would like nothing more.

Who among the current Dems has advocated such a position? Neither Kerry or Edwards has ever said such a thing, to my knowledge. Howard Dean recieved high ratings from the NRA as governor of Vermont. Even Dennis Kucinich, the most liberal Democrat in the recent campaign, never said anything that could be construed as abolishing the second ammendment.

My question is why the second ammendment is the only one right wingers seem to care about while the BCE shreds the rest of the Bill of Rights?

Dunno.... there's some theories that suggest we've actually been in a defacto one party fascist state since JFK was murdered. I wouldn't go that far. The BCE has certainly been behind all the Republican administrations. LBJ could have very well been in league with them, and even Clinton is possible, given his ties to the Harrimans, who as you may recall, were Prescott Bush's employers at the time he helped fund that not-so-funny little man with the funny mustache.

But Jimmy Carter, BCE?? No way in Hell. Which is exactly why they had to sabotage his Presidency.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 12:22 PM

Let me assume you have a brain, I have assumed that already by mistake maybe.

You are confusing the "heirarchy" of the party(ies) and the grass roots voters.

If you are saying one issue, guns, and how the issue was handled by both major parties in the 1950's and 1960's is a measuring stick for activism then you're building a house of cards issue.

Is rock and roll the same as it was back in 1960-63? Yes and no.

Yes and no.

The rhetoric is the same. Democrats of President Kennedy's day wanted interracial schools, restricted citizen ownership of guns, and so on just as it is today.

The grass roots hasn't change and any politician of his time will promise anything he needs to promise to get himself and the heirarchy of their party into "the high office of President," said President Kennedy.

It's been nice talking to you, but you miss the point. You are not as filled with knowledgeable facts of history, or if you are and I'm wrong about your background then you are confused with all of your facts.

That's okay.

You never know when it's your time.:)

=PtS=

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Phil calling someone a troll. Now i have seen everything...

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Phil calling someone a troll. Now i have seen everything...
Ah, yoo finally got out aff bed, Ally_Kat:D

Tit's noon EST and yoo'rr rising quite eearly:D

=PtS=

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 12:33 PM
Let me assume you have a brain, I have assumed that already by mistake maybe.

You are confusing the "heirarchy" of the party(ies) and the grass roots voters.

If you are saying one issue, guns, and how the issue was handled by both major parties in the 1950's and 1960's is a measuring stick for activism then you're building a house of cards issue.

Is rock and roll the same as it was back in 1960-63? Yes and no.

Yes and no.

The rhetoric is the same. Democrats of President Kennedy's day wanted interracial schools, restricted citizen ownership of guns, and so on just as it is today.

The grass roots hasn't change and any politician of his time will promise anything he needs to promise to get himself and the heirarchy of their party into "the high office of President," said President Kennedy.

It's been nice talking to you, but you miss the point. You are not as filled with knowledgeable facts of history, or if you are and I'm wrong about your background then you are confused with all of your facts.

That's okay.

You never know when it's your time.:)

=PtS=

Bubba, you sure like to dance around a simple question.

The "grass roots" voter has hardly anything to do with a party's ideology anymore. However, it is the voters that put one party over another for sure. Now, all I'm asking is how's the current Democratic party's platform similar to the party of JFK?

I'm not talking about lying for votes, and such and such. That's a tradition that's been with politicians since pretty much the beggining. To pretend it's only a recent tactic is stupid, and I'm not interested in your (not-so) clever diversions.

Are you going to address the main tenants of modern Liberalism (and the Democratic Party) or not? If you can't answer, just say so.

There's plenty of people around that will educate you.

JCOOK
07-26-2004, 12:39 PM
FORD please answer my question on this i've just gotta know how you would handle these "cavemen"

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 12:41 PM
That's easy, he would employ the "Ostrich Doctrine"...

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Bubba, you sure like to dance around a simple question.

The "grass roots" voter has hardly anything to do with a party's ideology anymore. However, it is the voters that put one party over another for sure. Now, all I'm asking is how's the current Democratic party's platform similar to the party of JFK?

I'm not talking about lying for votes, and such and such. That's a tradition that's been with politicians since pretty much the beggining. To pretend it's only a recent tactic is stupid, and I'm not interested in your (not-so) clever diversions.

Are you going to address the main tenants of modern Liberalism (and the Democratic Party) or not? If you can't answer, just say so.

There's plenty of people around that will educate you.
I'm still here, professor Ashcroft.

I had t2o take a shit. I have to heat up new tea. Just like the luxuries aff USMC boot camp, "Where's my tea?" haha:D

No tea.:)

No tea time. Look guy, buddy, just tell me your station in life and I'll address your questions to match your level. I can do that. I have the IQ.

If you want me t2o answer you like you're a prof tell me and I'll structure my answers so you and your lower IQ can grasp my point.

PLEEZE ANSWER WOT YOU DO:

1) Are you a prof?

2) Do you have a job and if so wot is it?

3) What is your annual income?
(There is no wrong income from starving artist genius t2o rockefeller maniacal billionaire heir)

I don't care about your sex, race, religion or the car that you do or don't drive. I don't care if you're a poor artist or a mad heir. I don't care.

If you do religion, say so. If you do anything, say so. If all you do is write on this board and eat cheesypoofs, say so.:)

What you do is what you are in this world, because that's how you effect it.

=PtS=

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Ah, yoo finally got out aff bed, Ally_Kat:D

Tit's noon EST and yoo'rr rising quite eearly:D

=PtS=

WTF? :confused: I've been up since 7. Wasn't on because I had to go to run some errands and go to a doctor's appt.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 01:20 PM
WTF? :confused: I've been up since 7. Wasn't on because I had to go to run some errands and go to a doctor's appt.
Definitely a false story.:D

=PtS=

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 01:23 PM
PLEEZE ANSWER WOT YOU DO:

1) Are you a prof?

2) Do you have a job and if so wot is it?

3) What is your annual income?
(There is no wrong income from starving artist genius t2o rockefeller maniacal billionaire heir)

I don't care about your sex, race, religion or the car that you do or don't drive. I don't care if you're a poor artist or a mad heir. I don't care.

If you do religion, say so. If you do anything, say so. If all you do is write on this board and eat cheesypoofs, say so.:)

What you do is what you are in this world, because that's how you effect it.

1) No, teach Network Admin. (with Cisco gear).

2) Yes, see #1

3) Nunya. (But it's plenty enough for me and my family, and well above the OK average household income. However, I fail to see what income level has to do with anything here...)

I'm primarily the father of my children, if you must know. That alone has value exceeding any other job I'll ever have. I agree with you on one issue, and that's the statement "What you do is what you are in this world". However, I believe you don't understand prioritization. A job is simply that when compared to your real purpose on this earth, and has little to do with defining oneself.

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Definitely a false story.:D

=PtS=

Okay, so then you tell me where I was at 10am today, smartass. And while you're at it, why don't you tell me what I'm going to be doing later this afternoon.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 01:42 PM
1) No, teach Network Admin. (with Cisco gear).

2) Yes, see #1

3) Nunya. (But it's plenty enough for me and my family, and well above the OK average household income. However, I fail to see what income level has to do with anything here...)

I'm primarily the father of my children, if you must know. That alone has value exceeding any other job I'll ever have. I agree with you on one issue, and that's the statement "What you do is what you are in this world". However, I believe you don't understand prioritization. A job is simply that when compared to your real purpose on this earth, and has little to do with defining oneself.
You sound like a teach. I strongly recommend you don't become a supervisor.

If you're with Cisco you must be laid off and living on benefits if you have any in your employment contract. I'm sorry.

How do I know?

Because you can't be online all day and be employed teaching, too. Let alone that "quality" time, dad time you're pretending t2o have written all over your neo-con bleeding heart. I'm over reacting. I'm being t2o harsh.

You're very engaging.:)

You're lot in life, as father, your income is "nunya" business, I agree. I was only going t2o use it t2o tailor my communication back t2o you. You seem displeased with my "focus" or you want t2o accuse me t2oday of being a person who can't figure out the priority of your statement or statements.

Why weren't the fighter jets dispatched from the closest air base?

That's not a question that you can answer. And I don't want to answer it for you. Either major party platform of the elections of 1960, 1964, 1968 up to the present is documented everywhere. Why do you need me to tell you? That's moot. That's why you didn't get your answer.

I disagee with you. I think you can't remain focused.

What I'd really like to know now is how do you teach on the job and raise a family while being on this board all fakking day long?

Dat's a miracle!:D

Yoo be da man, Asshcroft:D

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 01:46 PM
Okay, so then you tell me where I was at 10am today, smartass. And while you're at it, why don't you tell me what I'm going to be doing later this afternoon.
You're Joe Rogan!:monekyr:

:D

=PtS=

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 01:52 PM
You sound like a teach. I strongly recommend you don't become a supervisor.

If you're with Cisco you must be laid off and living on benefits if you have any in your employment contract. I'm sorry.

How do I know?

Because you can't be online all day and be employed teaching, too. Let alone that "quality" time, dad time you're pretending t2o have written all over your neo-con bleeding heart. I'm over reacting. I'm being t2o harsh.

You're very engaging.:)

You're lot in life, as father, your income is "nunya" business, I agree. I was only going t2o use it t2o tailor my communication back t2o you. You seem displeased with my "focus" or you want t2o accuse me t2oday of being a person who can't figure out the priority of your statement or statements.

Why weren't the fighter jets dispatched from the closest air base?

That's not a question that you can answer. And I don't want to answer it for you. Either major party platform of the elections of 1960, 1964, 1968 up to the present is documented everywhere. Why do you need me to tell you? That's moot. That's why you didn't get your answer.

I disagee with you. I think you can't remain focused.

What I'd really like to know now is how do you teach on the job and raise a family while being on this board all fakking day long?

Dat's a miracle!:D

Yoo be da man, Asshcroft:D

=PtS=

Wow! That wasn't predictable at all! Good one mate! :rolleyes:

Gee, I guess I'd better explain myself to you so I'll feel better about my job and life... Not!

Doing just fine and dandy here, life is good. But thanks for the "concern"...

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Wow! That wasn't predictable at all! Good one mate! :rolleyes:

Gee, I guess I'd better explain myself to you so I'll feel better about my job and life... Not!

Doing just fine and dandy here, life is good. But thanks for the "concern"...
You can't focus. You're predictable. Focus on my question. How can you work and teach and be a good daddy and be on this board all fakking day?:D

You got somebody pregnant. Maybe more than once. Maybe more than one girl. And you think you're special for that. Kids are special and they make us all feel special. Ask George H. Bush and his Bohemian Grove friends. They like the kids. Boys I read about in a Nebraska senator's book.. oh, are you going t2o scold me f4or using the werd, kids, "They're not kids, kids are young goats or cats or sumthin." And wot's wrong with pedophilia and political blackmail?"

I have friends like you. Too many. You got a gal pregnant and you're unemployed bragging about how good your life is. Alright!:D

The one world government is on the way. Just look at all the machine gun triggers t2oday in Boston, mate. Oh, but if you call me mate you may be in the UK or Asstrailia. I deedn't know Cisco systems had laid off workers in those countries. And, why are you sooooo interested in American politics by calling yourself Asshcroft? Isn't Blair fodder enough?:D

Now I want t2o know the country you wish me t2o believe you live, unemployed and with the responsiblity of the miracle of having children (I deedn't say, kids).:D

Can you say anything straight?

You write here everyday. Haven't you made your point yet. My point's been made. I'm sorry you missed it. Oh, but they'll have some Prozac f4or you.:D

=PtS=

I'm sorry for being soooooo harsh, but.. the truth hurts. And more than that. Telling the truth like I just did hurts, t2oo. I'm sorry I had t2o crucifiy a brother and a dad t2oday. I'm evil.

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 02:11 PM
I'll admit it...JA knocked me up. It's all that crazy sex we've been having :D

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 02:14 PM
How's about you answer my question first? A simple question about the ideology of the current Democratic party vs. that of JFK.

I know, you're trying to divert the conversation, talking about shit you have no clue about... And I played along for a bit just to see where it'd go... But now back to the topic.

Oh, and got nothing to hide here. You give it a go, and I'll easily address any concerns you have for the state of my life, job, and/or parenting ability. I think you'll be disappointed though...

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:15 PM
I'll admit it...JA knocked me up. It's all that crazy sex we've been having :D
I knew yoo were gay, Rogan. I just did't know yoo liked to hang out at this board sooooooo much.:D

=PtS=

ps i came back to apologize t2o JA:rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 02:23 PM
I knew yoo were gay, Rogan. I just did't know yoo liked to hang out at this board sooooooo much.:D

=PtS=

ps i came back to apologize t2o JA:rolleyes:

yep, ya got me Phil. I'm so Rogan. Penis and all. :rolleyes:

Couldn't you find me a better loser to accuse me of being! I have to be the unfunny, ugly, fear factor host?

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Mr. persona Ashcroft,

Dad,

I'm sorry. It seemed like the right thing t2o do at the time.:D

Lookie JA, we're all "mates" here on this board. I dont' care if you're employed or not. I don't care, I said in the beginning.:D

Remember that.

Boston is Gulag Palistine t2oday.

Nobody is going int2o that town t2oday.

That's freedom.

I came back t2o write in this thread you don't need t2o be anything t2o post here. Who would benefit from that?:)

I don't want t2o ruin anybody's Web surfing experience.

NOW SOME TRUTH

The CIA actually employes people t2o post things on message boards. If you don't have a job you should put an application in with the feds. They have money t2o pay you. They have money f4or you. You don't have t2o teach. You can make a living off of doing this!:D

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:25 PM
yep, ya got me Phil. I'm so Rogan. Penis and all. :rolleyes:

Couldn't you find me a better loser to accuse me of being! I have to be the unfunny, ugly, fear factor host?
You can be so honest and not be Rogan?:D

=PtS=

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 02:25 PM
The CIA actually employes people t2o post things on message boards. If you don't have a job you should put an application in with the feds. They have money t2o pay you. They have money f4or you. You don't have t2o teach. You can make a living off of doing this!:D

[insert a FORD post about Lucky]

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:29 PM
yOU should chanGe yer name t2o CraZee_Kat:D

=PtS=

Ally_Kat
07-26-2004, 02:31 PM
You can be so honest and not be Rogan?:D

=PtS=

guy gets on my nerves. Hate that bastard.

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:33 PM
guy gets on my nerves. Hate that bastard.
Joe Rogan won't send my nephew an 8 X 10 glossy.

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
07-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Bring up Joe Rogan and anotha thred bites da dust:D

=PtS=
thank g-d fer hitchWORLD1969

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Mr. persona Ashcroft,

Dad,

I'm sorry. It seemed like the right thing t2o do at the time.:D

Lookie JA, we're all "mates" here on this board. I dont' care if you're employed or not. I don't care, I said in the beginning.:D

Remember that.

Boston is Gulag Palistine t2oday.

Nobody is going int2o that town t2oday.

That's freedom.

I came back t2o write in this thread you don't need t2o be anything t2o post here. Who would benefit from that?:)

I don't want t2o ruin anybody's Web surfing experience.

NOW SOME TRUTH

=PtS=

Heh heh heh... I knew you weren't up to it.

Now, that CIA job would be the shit for sure! Although admittedly my internet surfing is in a bit of a rut lately.

Anyway, you may or may not have noticed, we talk politics here. If you'd like to engage, step up. But cool if you don't want to.

Pink Spider
07-26-2004, 03:07 PM

What about Bush's support of renewal of the assault weapons ban? I've yet to hear a big fuss being made about this from his own party.

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 03:10 PM
I absolutely disagree with him on stating this, however speculation is that he's using that tactic to let the bill die in Congress. In other words, about half of Congress wants to add to the ban, about half want to let it expire. If they can't agree, it'll expire all by itself.

Pink Spider
07-26-2004, 04:02 PM
That sounds about as bad as a Democrat overlooking the fact that Kerry voted for the war, and then they somehow came to the conclusion that he's an anti-war candidate.

I have no doubt it will make it through and pass though thanks to Bush's vocal support. The Republicans in congress will do whatever he says...and sadly so will most of the Democrats. Some choice this Kerry/Bush sham election is turning out to be.

John Ashcroft
07-26-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm afraid you may be right in regards to the assaut weapons ban.

ELVIS
07-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Awesome thread!

:elvis:

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 10:43 AM
FORD WHY WONT YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION?

FORD
07-27-2004, 11:18 AM
FORD WHY WONT YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION?

I don't need to. Phil pretty much covered it. Wanna get rid of terrorism? Get rid of those who created the terrorists. Namely the BCE & Mossad.

Sgt Schultz
07-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I don't need to. Phil pretty much covered it. Wanna get rid of terrorism? Get rid of those who created the terrorists. Namely the BCE & Mossad.

"Anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so"
Martin Luther King

"The majority of pacifists either belong to obscure religious sects or are simply humanitarians who object to taking life and prefer not to follow their thoughts beyond that point. But there is a minority of intellectual pacifists, whose real though unacknowledged motive appears to be hatred of western democracy and admiration for totalitarianism. Pacifist propaganda usually boils down to saying that one side is as bad as the other, but if one looks closely at the writing of the younger intellectual pacifists, one finds that they do not by any means express impartial disapproval but are directed almost entirely against Britain and the United States ..."
Orwell
Notes on Nationalism