PDA

View Full Version : Gore still a bitter turd

VanJay011379
07-26-2004, 09:06 PM
BOSTON - Former Vice President Al Gore criticized President Bush for his handling of Iraq, the economy and a range of other issues Monday night, urging Democrats to “fully and completely” channel their anger over the disputed 2000 election defeat into victory for Sen. John Kerry this fall.

“To those of you who felt disappointed or angry with the outcome in 2000, I want you to remember all of those feelings,” said Gore, the winner of the popular vote four years ago. “But then I want you to do what I have done — focus them fully and completely on putting John Kerry and John Edwards in the White House.”

rest is at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5344731/

-----

Fuck Al, I voted for you and I understood you lost. Why the hell can't you? :confused:

VanJay011379
07-26-2004, 09:08 PM
From a former Gore supporter, I salute you Al.

http://www.wagoneers.com/pages/History/Misc-Images-unknown-Origin/cheaties.jpg

BigBadBrian
07-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Gore a bitter turd? Flush him!!!! Permanently!!!! :gun:

Wayne L.
07-27-2004, 07:53 AM
I think the meaningles rhetorical speech that former VP Al Gore gave at the DNC is his last as a politician. I don't think he would have taken it to the enemy after 9/11 like George W. Bush did if he would have been president. Gore lost the election against Bush in 2000 even though it was a close race regardless of the Supreme Court & the leaders & activists in the Democratic Party won't admit it publicly.

John Ashcroft
07-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Hell, even in all his bitterness I still almost fell asleep listening to him talk...

Warham
07-27-2004, 08:48 AM
He blames the Supreme Court. They are the ones to bring sanity to that whole debacle down in Florida. They would STILL be counting votes if left unchecked, until they manipulated enough ballots to have Gore win. Gore lost in every recount before the SC stopped the nonsense.

John Ashcroft
07-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Not to mention multiple recounts following, by multiple organizations (including the liberal press)

Gore never won.

FORD
07-27-2004, 10:35 AM
President Gore was robbed. By the BCE court. By Cunt Harris. By Jeb Bush. By Poppy's fake military ballots (the unsigned ones)

And lets not forget these nazi brownshirts.....

John Ashcroft
07-27-2004, 10:41 AM
Let go of the hate brother, let go of the hate...

Warham
07-27-2004, 10:42 AM
The BCE Court? Bush never nominated any of those judges.

What is everything, a conspiracy?

Sgt Schultz
07-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Well, YES! Didn't you know that? That's how the world operates, according to FORD and others who think everything is a conspiracy.

FORD
07-27-2004, 12:26 PM

The BCE has been pulling the strings of every Republican administration since WWII. Prescott Bush himself assembled the Eisenhower/Nixon ticket, though Ike was wise enough to see their true agenda and warned the American people about what was coming. He's been proven correct in every way about the "military-industrial complex".

Anyway, here's the deal with the Felonious Florida Five.

Rehnquist - appointed by BCE President Nixon. Made chief justice by BCE President Reagan

O'Connor - appointed by BCE President Reagan.

Scalia - appointed by BCE President Reagan

Kennedy - Appointed by BCE President Reagan

Thomas - appointed by BCE President Bush Sr.

John Ashcroft
07-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Uh Ford, I've posted the stats on their voting records previously. And 6 of them solidly vote liberal over 75% of the time.

I know you saw it because you replied.

Warham
07-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The BCE has been pulling the strings of every Republican administration since WWII. Prescott Bush himself assembled the Eisenhower/Nixon ticket, though Ike was wise enough to see their true agenda and warned the American people about what was coming. He's been proven correct in every way about the "military-industrial complex".

Anyway, here's the deal with the Felonious Florida Five.

Rehnquist - appointed by BCE President Nixon. Made chief justice by BCE President Reagan

O'Connor - appointed by BCE President Reagan.

Scalia - appointed by BCE President Reagan

Kennedy - Appointed by BCE President Reagan

Thomas - appointed by BCE President Bush Sr.

But dude, why stop there. Surely if their criminal empire is huge enough, they could have infected the Kennedy, Johnson, Carter and Clinton administrations as well!

What hooey.

FORD
07-27-2004, 01:12 PM
But dude, why stop there. Surely if their criminal empire is huge enough, they could have infected the Kennedy, Johnson, Carter and Clinton administrations as well!

What hooey.

Kennedy resisted them, which is why they killed him. LBJ and Clinton are questionable in some areas, but clearly weren't dominated by their agenda. Jimmy Carter - unlike the fake personnas of Reagan and Bush Jr. - actually was a Christian President, and acted like one.