PDA

View Full Version : 'I Don't Trust Ted Kennedy'

ELVIS
07-27-2004, 12:09 AM
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MON JULY 26, 2004 21:00:01 ET XXXXX

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc2.jpg

TERESA HEINZ UNEARTHED: 'I DON'T TRUST TED KENNEDY'; DEMOCRATS 'PUTRID'

A historic bombshell interview has surfaced of Teresa Heinz Kerry ripping Ted Kennedy and the Democrat political machine!

The interview is set for splashing at the BOSTON HERALD, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned, the newspaper which originally ran the session with a then Republican Teresa Heinz.

The candid flashback hits as both Teresa and "Bastard" Kennedy prepare to address the Democrat convention in Boston.

ABCNEWS's GOOD MORNING AMERICA plans to highlight the Teresa Heinz interview Tuesday.
Host Charlie Gibson presented Heinz Kerry with the unearthed quotes, sources tell DRUDGE.

Developing...

:elvis:

Wayne L.
07-27-2004, 05:44 AM
I don't think anybody trust Ted Kennedy when it comes to drinking & driving & as a politician his political rhetoric is too extreme for the Democrats.

Seshmeister
07-27-2004, 07:01 AM
Exactly - who the fuck trusts Ted.

Actually who the fuck trusts any of those Kennedays. They breed like a rabbit warren of Mormons and get on suspiciously well...

Plus something his wife said?

Big deal

bighank66
07-27-2004, 07:05 AM
Then how the fuck is that fat idiot keep getting re-elected???
Someone must trust him.

Unless he never has had any sort of challenge
I dont know.....

Seshmeister
07-27-2004, 08:23 AM
Yeah it's a long time for him to ride on the sympathy coat tails of his brothers.

BigBadBrian
07-27-2004, 09:54 AM
My wife's cousin and her husband were down from Mass last summer. Ted has that state so brainwashed it makes me want to puke. That's all I heard while they were here. I finally had to politely tell them to shut the fuck up about the Chappaquiddick Swim Coach. :gulp:

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 11:05 AM
How dare any of you people to insult Americas royal family!!!

lucky wilbury
07-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Yeah it's a long time for him to ride on the sympathy coat tails of his brothers.

and he's been doing it for 40 years now

lucky wilbury
07-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
My wife's cousin and her husband were down from Mass last summer. Ted has that state so brainwashed it makes me want to puke. That's all I heard while they were here. I finally had to politely tell them to shut the fuck up about the Chappaquiddick Swim Coach. :gulp:

now imagine living here