View Full Version : USA Today Drops Ann Coulter

DLR'sCock
07-27-2004, 06:22 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/26/politics/main631949.shtml

:D

USA Today Drops Ann Coulter
CBSNews

Monday 26 July 2004

USA Today has dropped plans to have conservative author Ann Coulter write a daily column from the Democratic convention. The newspaper dropped Coulter in a dispute over the first column she had written about the Democrats.

"It was just differences over editing of a fairly ordinary kind," USA Today Editorial Page Editor Brian Gallagher told Editor & Publisher. "We had some different conceptions of what the column should be, we tried to work them out and when we couldn't, we decided the best course of action was for us to go our own ways."

Jonah Goldberg, a conservative who writes for the National Review, will replace Coulter.

"USA Today doesn't like my 'tone,' humor, sarcasm, etc., which raises the intriguing question of why they hired me to write for them," Coulter said in a statement.

Coulter published the disputed column on her Web site. After writing that cops and pretty girls were her allies at the convention, she had this to say about the women in attendance:

"My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie-chick pie wagons they call 'women' at the Democratic National Convention."

Here's how Coulter opened the column: "Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do. My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags. The people sporting shirts emblazoned with the 'F-word' are my opponents."

-------

Jump to TO Features for Wednesday July 28, 2004

BigBadBrian
07-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Coulter a man? DLR's Cock is a woman! You heard it here first, folks. :gulp:

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 11:18 PM
I'll take the chance that this babe has a nice vagina and a "filthy little mouth"

FORD
07-27-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I'll take the chance that this babe has a nice vagina and a "filthy little mouth"

S/he has a filthy mouth, there's no disputing that. But if s/he has a vagina, it was man made, because the large hands and Adam's Apple say s/he wasn't born with one.

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Why do democrats like stepford wives like billary,tipper and this hag heinz-kerry I guess to you susan estrich or tammy bruce are real pieces of azz

Snoo
07-27-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD
S/he has a filthy mouth, there's no disputing that. But if s/he has a vagina, it was man made, because the large hands and Adam's Apple say s/he wasn't born with one.

Didn't you hear?! "She" is Andy Kaufman. He didn't die.

FORD
07-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Snoo
Didn't you hear?! "She" is Andy Kaufman. He didn't die.

Now that's a Hell of a theory....

JCOOK
07-28-2004, 12:53 AM
I'll bet DAVES' fucked her and liked it.

FORD
07-28-2004, 12:55 AM
I'll bet DAVES' fucked her and liked it.

Dave's not gay. Quit fueling the sheep rumors.

JCOOK
07-28-2004, 01:55 AM
Sorry Ford, but that bitch is a skank, I know this because i spent nine months tying to get out of a vagina and thirty nine years trying to get back in. This republican BCE operative is a whore and i would FUCK HER BRAINS OUT!!!!!!!!! I'll bet Teresa Kerrys nuts that AC was born with a puss!

Cathedral
07-28-2004, 04:24 AM
Ann is no man, and i'd pork the shit out of her to prove it.

John Ashcroft
07-28-2004, 08:16 AM
So would Ford...

Snow Ho
07-28-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by FORD

out of curiosity i went to check out what she looks like
http://www.somebodycares4u.com/Ann_Coulter_MD.jpg

you weren't kidding about that adam's apple !:eek:

FORD
07-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Yep. And there ain't no such thing as an "Eve's apple", because women don't have them!

Warham
07-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Who's that babe with the fabulous apple!

wraytw
07-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Yes, FORD. Some women do have "Adam's Apples."

Guitar Shark
07-28-2004, 11:11 AM
She is nasty!

FORD
07-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by wraytw
Yes, FORD. Some women do have "Adam's Apples."

You must be spending too much time in Key West ;)

WolfStar999
11-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Ann is no man, and i'd pork the shit out of her to prove it.

Does that mean I can count on you for the Anne Coulter 1000 Gang-Bang?

WolfStar999
11-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Why do democrats like stepford wives like billary,tipper and this hag heinz-kerry I guess to you susan estrich or tammy bruce are real pieces of azz

Myself, I prefer the Milla Jovovich type...or Denise Richards (Rowr!)

Nickdfresh
11-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Boy George
ŧ The Crying Game

I know all there is to know - about the crying game
Iīve had my share of the crying game
First there are kisses - than there are signs
and than before you know where you are - youīre saying goodby
One day soon Iīm gonna tell the moon about the crying game
and if he knows maybe heīll explain -why there are heartaches - why there are tears
Say what to do - to stop feeling blue - when love dissapear
First there are kisses - than there are signs
and than before you know where you are - youīre saying goodby
Donīt want no more - of this crying game

Switch84
11-18-2004, 02:33 PM
I spent nine months tying to get out of a vagina and thirty nine years trying to get back in.

:lol: :tits: Finally! A man that admits the true quest of every heterosexual man around the globe!!!

I find it pathetic that a woman with a strong, go-getter personality is seen as being 'masculine'. Does a woman have to be subservient and weak to soothe your insecurity as a man?

ODShowtime
11-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Nick is that a real pic or a charicature?

Switch84
11-18-2004, 02:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: JESUS H. CHRIST!!! Somebody give that girl a Big Mac!!! She looks like she's doing a 'Karen Carpenter'!

That's not an Adam's apple you're seeing....that's her VERTEBRAE! She's got no meat on her bones.

Nickdfresh
11-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Nick is that a real pic or a charicature?

I believe it is a real pic. She is fucking anorexic! Either that or her fingers smell like vomit.

ODShowtime
11-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Foul.

We are all supposed to have an inherited trait that we don't want to procreate with people who are sickly and can't find enough food. She is the perfect example. FOUL.

WolfStar999
11-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Awww, but poor Anne thought looking sickly was fashionable this year.

Warham
11-18-2004, 05:19 PM
Did anybody hear ever read Batman as a kid?

If she put a hat on and stuffed some straw in her dress, she'd look like Scarecrow.

Switch84
11-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Did anybody hear ever read Batman as a kid?

If she put a hat on and stuffed some straw in her dress, she'd look like Scarecrow.

:eek: No shit! She IS Scarecrow!

"How about a little fire there, Scarecrow?"

LMAO!

Viking
11-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Yeah, as much as I'd like to make her ooze, I think I'd have to fatten her up a little on lasagna and beer for a month to make sure I didn't hurt her.

twonabomber
11-20-2004, 08:37 PM
you gotta do like i do with the anorexics i fuck...do 'em doggy style! :D

Nickdfresh
11-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Plu-eease!! Her plastic love doll weighs more than she does!

Switch84
11-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Plu-eease!! Her plastic love doll weighs more than she does!

:p That's probably true!