PDA

View Full Version : Teresa Heinz The Best Thing That Could Happen To Bush

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 10:49 PM
At present I am watching the DNC --I cant' believe the blatherings of this fucking hag. There is no way in hell that the American people would elect this bunch of retards to the highest offices in the land .Thank GOD for tv so that people can see these people for what they are. See you on election day FORD!

BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA

Ally_Kat
07-27-2004, 10:59 PM
I find that the elitest I know tend to like her. I didn't like her the first time I heard her speak, and it has nothing to do with politics. I just find her to be snobby and I tend to be put off by people who give off that vibe.

FORD
07-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Why do Republicans only like Stepford wives like Pickles and Marilyn "bucky" Quayle?

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 11:13 PM
What about Jackie Kennedy,Eleanor Roosevelt,Lady Bird Johnson
This woman is offensive standoffish elitist and just plain fucking weird, at least with Hillary Clinton I can honestly say she is a smart woman even thouh i disagree with her politically and socially. This skank is WEIRD!

JCOOK
07-27-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh and by the way nice going uncle TED-- Hey FORD whos' mixing his martinis?

Ally_Kat
07-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Why do Republicans only like Stepford wives like Pickles and Marilyn "bucky" Quayle?

I just don't like the ones that go around thinking they are better than me. Hillary and Teresa come off like that.

Personally I think we need another Eleanor Roosevelt. Hillary wants to be remembered like that. Even if I don't like it, I wish she would get something accomplished. You never see Hill around here. Stupid fellow New Yorkers aided her in her wish to keep the spotlight. I hope they all realize that she's never does anything around here and kick her ass out. I bet the Clintons would move out of here if/when that happens.

And i have this odd feeling that if given the chance, Teresa will try to be involved with the affairs that come thru Johny's office. And if John is elected, they elected him and not his wife.

diamondD
07-27-2004, 11:38 PM
Nope, they are all yours now! We don't want them back. :)

I'm getting ready for the Clinton blitz that's coming when his library opens. I've gotten to watch it go up since the groundbreaking. Maybe Hillary will drag her ass back down here to slum it for few days.

Ally_Kat
07-28-2004, 01:40 AM
from her speech

With John Kerry as President, global climate change and other threats to the health of our planet will begin to be reversed.

if he becomes president, I want proof that there's a reversal in global climate change. Apparently Kerry is so powerful and great that he can alter the ice age cycles

JCOOK
07-28-2004, 01:44 AM
Hes' employed by the BCE-- ask FORD

Ally_Kat
07-28-2004, 02:46 AM
according to Ford, everyone's employed in the BCE

Big Train
07-28-2004, 02:53 AM
I'm going to the bank (of Saudi Arabia, doncha know) to cash my BCE check in the morning. At least you know it won't bounce...

Teresa is EXACTLY what is gonna deflate the hype. She i s at heart a Republican (how can you be worth 3/4 of a billion and NOT be a republican?) and she is a high strung douche as a result. For all his "common man" BS Kerry pulls, ultimately they will see where his wagon is hitched and decide, I don't want my vote going to him, he is similar to Bush. Which is why Nader should be on the ticket. If you don't like Bush and don't think Kerry can pull it off, give your vote to Nader. I'm not even saying Nader deserves it, I'm just pissed not all voices are heard. Get him 5% and the Green party could be back next time to debate.

Bottom line, is Teresa is where the swing votes will be decided upon.

ELVIS
07-28-2004, 03:17 AM
I'm betting John Kerry will be equally as personable on thursday...

:elvis:

Cathedral
07-28-2004, 03:55 AM
13 million viewers can't be wrong. and i'd bet money most of those were Republicans like myself.
You can't win an election with those numbers and on Teresa's "Coming Out" appearance none of the big networks covered it, lol.

And Ron Reagan, What the fuck?
Like anyone gives a flying sheep shit what he has to say?

Like it was said on FOX NEWS, I was also waiting for her to go into a verse of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina", lol...That was fuckin funny shit.

Folks, Bush won the election, get back with me in Nov. to say "Damn, You called it again ya Fucker"