X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobinentinc
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Why are liberals voting for Kerry??

I need some kind of reason why democrats are going to be voting for kerry in the 04. Liberals of the army please tell me.
    http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Crickets chirping.....

I actually am curious myself WHY he would get anyones vote, other than him not being George Bush.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

That's the only reason...

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Why?

I'm not a Liberal, but i can tell you in one word.

HATE.....

Comment

• steve
          Sniper
          • Feb 2004

I'd vote for my college-era cum-stained SOCK over Bush.

I'd vote for your mom if she had a chance of winning. But hey, the reasons why are far too personal for this public message board.

Reason number 1: He reads.
          Reason number 2: I agree with most of his political stances, except for the fact that he's being too conservative on the whole marriage for gays issue.

I have many more, but I work for a living.

...Why are YOU voting for the illiterate, war-mongering, lazy, incompetent, Al Queda enabler enabling, fool Bush?
          Or are you not and I just reading in between the pixels here...
          Last edited by steve; 07-28-2004, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by steve

...Why are YOU voting for the illiterate, war-mongering, lazy, incompetent, fool Bush?
            Because Mush Limpdick told them to.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by FORD
              Because Mush Limpdick told them to.
              Must be those chips that they implanted in our brains.

Comment

• livingproof
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Feb 2004

It's sad when the first argument anyone has against Bush is that he can't read. If there were really some issues that were being handled wrong by Bush, you'd think that those would be first the list other than "he's dumb".

So what if he sucks at delivering speeches? If being a great public speaker is the most important element of a great President to you, then the problem is not Bush. It's the average liberal American who thinks he/she knows how the Presidency works. You don't know shit, I don't know shit. They're in the office, they know how it works.

America has taken free speech to the point of disrespect. Some deserve disrespect, I won't argue with that. But the office of the Presidency is a sacred thing, and people say whatever they want about it. It's ridiculous how people have lost all respect for anything. If you want to disagree with what the President is doing, then present it in a sense that relates to his position. Making personal attacks is the lowest form of rebuttal and only dishes the disrespect back toward you because now everyone thinks you're just a bitter douchebag who had a boner for Gore.

In a time where the world is very unstable and our country is under constant threat, I'd much rather have a cat in office who has kept us safe and terrorist-attack-free since September 11th. I would never put a new face in office when there is so much going on that it would be much too much to learn in the short amount of time that he would need to. I want a cat who knows what's been going on.
                -Adam S. Osborne-

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

very well stated...welcome aboard..

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Why are liberals voting for Kerry??

Originally posted by tobinentinc
                    I need some kind of reason why democrats are going to be voting for kerry in the 04. Liberals of the army please tell me.
                    The "anybody but Bush" reason pretty much sums up why I'll vote for Kerry.

Mezro...no problem with Republicans..just don't like GWB and his gaggle of two-faced cronies...
                    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Junior doesn't have a clue what's going on. He's admitted as much. He doesn't read newspapers. He doesn't watch TV news - not even FAUX. All he "knows" about what is going on in the world is filtered to him from his PNAC advisers.

Or in other words, Junior knows even less than you do. And what's worse is that he doesn't seem to give a shit that he's misinformed.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

By that logic, why not vote for Nader? You would at least help a 3rd party off the ground and give you 3 options next time around.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

By that logic, why not vote for Nader? You would at least help a 3rd party off the ground and give you 3 options next time around.
                          If Junior wins, there won't be ANY options next time around.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Betty Bush III
                            Groupie
                            • Jul 2004

OK Oliver Stone-er. Heard any good conspiracy theories lately? Bush is president, not King.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Betty Bush III
                              OK Oliver Stone-er. Heard any good conspiracy theories lately? Bush is president, not King.
                              Actually, he's neither. But he thinks he's a king. And as long as neither Congress or the Courts will challenge his insane warmongering, he might as well be.

Now go back to installing your RFID chips in the razors......
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...