PDA

View Full Version : BCE work at NASA FORD?

Big Train
07-28-2004, 03:09 AM
DEMS CLAIM NASA LEAKED PHOTOS TO SMEAR

Kerry campaign manager Mary Beth Cahill claims 'dirty tricks' by NASA after it released 'surprise' photographs showing the Dem presidential hopeful dressed in a space suit crawling through a rocket hatch.

Cahill, asked by FOXNEWS whether it was a dirty trick, said: 'Well, what do you think?' No photos were supposed to be taken, she said.

Begin Transcript:

HUME: i must ask you about this photograph that suddenly turned up and fell in our laps last night nobody thought it was come. nobody had reported on the event which led to-t but there he was, the senator, on all fours in this very peculiar outfit, which i guess nasa had given him. how did that come about?

CAHILL: well, yesterday senator john glenn, obviously he was an astronaut in his previous life sexrvings senator carr took a tour of a bio facility at nasa. it was just the two of them, and the nasa staff, and all of a sudden this is a leaked photo.

HUME: it was leaked?

CAHILL: yes.

HUME: it was made by nasa, right?

CAHILL: yes, it was.

HUME: so the campaign had no idea there would be any photographs.

CAHILL: none.

HUME: when it was agreed he would put on his th costume.

CAHILL: there was no press there. there was -- nothing. all of the sudden these photographs are out.

HUME: do you smell a dirty trick here? CAHILL: well, what do you think?

HUME: that isa is not a particularly political organization.

CAHILL: this was a pledge i want tour, obviously that, senator glenn and senator kerry were taking at cape canaveral, and all of the sudden these photographs appeared, and, you know, take it as you may. brit: well, is there any concern that this photo might prove as embarrassing as the fabled tank photo did in 1988?

CAHILL: you know, i think probably nasa will release the photograph of senator glenn, former astronaut, in the same –

HUME: in fact, there is a shot with a bunch of them in these outfits. he is not running, of course.

CAHILL: and the thing is this is a legitimate tour of a nasa facility, and this photograph appeared out of nowhere. we were surprised. we're not surprised now.

HUME: you don't have anyone in mind? do you think -- CAHILL: i don't.

ELVIS
07-28-2004, 04:11 AM
Oh bullshit!

It was a planned photo op...:rolleyes:

Cathedral
07-28-2004, 04:18 AM
LOL, Duh..................

FORD
07-28-2004, 11:35 AM
If you think that was a "planned photp op" you probably think this was planned as well....

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/mirror/jun2003/0/6/000C1C14-01A2-1EEB-81A280BFB6FA0000.jpg