PDA

View Full Version : Q @ A session to be tomorrow night by JOE THUNDER

THEGREAT JT
07-28-2004, 05:42 PM
Tomorrow night will be a historic one for this site. For the first time ever, a question and answer session will be held by site owner JOE THUNDER. Subjuct matters will include: current state of pittsburgh boxers under Joe Thunder's direction, future plans for DLR, the 2 new vh/dlr singles "Titanium" and "Shut up and Play", chances to meet JOE THUNDER live, upcoming NFL season, african american coaches and JOE's current workout regimen and JOE's opinion on whether or not sarge is a cunt.

Dan
07-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Joe Thunder is a joke.More Bullshit Joe.

twonabomber
07-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Q: Joe Thunder, why are you such an asshat?

A: because i am.

Sarge
07-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by THEGREAT JT
JOE's current workout regimen and JOE's opinion on whether or not sarge is a cunt.

JT,
While I do appreciate your NFL picks...
I won thousands of dollars with them last year.
We also share the same desire for eating pussy.

I am interested in your opinion of whether or not I am a cunt.
If it turns out that you think I am a cunt...then I will have to ban your sorry ass.

You will drop off this site quicker than a retard on a half pipe.. to never return..
Waiting on your answer,

BREASTS,
Sarge

ALinChainz
07-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Thousands of dollars Sarge?

You betted against his advice, had to be.

LoungeMachine
07-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
JT,

I am interested in your opinion of whether or not I am a cunt.
If it turns out that you think I am a cunt...then I will have to ban your sorry ass.

You will drop off this site quicker than a retard on a half pipe.. to never return..
Waiting on your answer,

BREASTS,
Sarge

With all due respect Sarge, what's changed?

This tard Thunder has called you a cunt repeatedly on the wall. Hell, he's called you worse than that.

Also says you're his bitch, and that HE designed, ressurected, and PAID for this site.

Ban away. He/she'll be back. This is his/her LIFE Thunder gets to play make believe in here.

BTW, Alinchainz and I tracked his NFL picks posted on the wall last season....HE HAD A 33% WINNING PERCENTAGE.

Regardless,,

Roth on Sarge. And thanks for helping to keep the Dream alive. such as it is.

Mezro
07-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Tomorrow night will be a historic one for this site. For the first time ever, a question and answer session will be held by site owner JOE THUNDER. Subjuct matters will include: current state of pittsburgh boxers under Joe Thunder's direction, future plans for DLR, the 2 new vh/dlr singles "Titanium" and "Shut up and Play", chances to meet JOE THUNDER live, upcoming NFL season, african american coaches and JOE's current workout regimen and JOE's opinion on whether or not sarge is a cunt.

Tomorrow night will be a historic hysterectomy for this site. For the first time ever JOE THUNDER will pull the ginger flavored cock out of his ass and put it in his mouth.

Subject matters will include: the current state of Joe's rectal bleeding, future plans for stuffing 4 sets of balls down his coated gullet, the 2 new JOE singles "Brass Balls Feel Good In My Ass" and "Shut Up Because I Can't Cum In Your Bottom If You Talk", chances to have JOE THUNDER swallow your seed live, the upcoming "Vagina Is Not My Friend" parade, locker room jockeys that call JOE baby, restroom attendants that JOE claims taste like bleach and whether or not JOE is a fucking cunt bitch who Mezro will slap back to the stone age.

Mezro...take a shot at Sarge miscreant mongoloid and the whole crew will dash kick your stunted baby thumb...

LoungeMachine
07-28-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Tomorrow night will be a historic hysterectomy for this site. For the first time ever JOE THUNDER will pull the ginger flavored cock out of his ass and put it in his mouth.

Subject matters will include: the current state of Joe's rectal bleeding, future plans for stuffing 4 sets of balls down his coated gullet, the 2 new JOE singles "Brass Balls Feel Good In My Ass" and "Shut Up Because I Can't Cum In Your Bottom If You Talk", chances to have JOE THUNDER swallow your seed live, the upcoming "Vagina Is Not My Friend" parade, locker room jockeys that call JOE baby, restroom attendants that JOE claims taste like bleach and whether or not JOE is a fucking cunt bitch who Mezro will slap back to the stone age.

Mezro...take a shot at Sarge miscreant mongoloid and the whole crew will dash kick your stunted baby thumb...

Fucking CLASSIC

So good, I needed to read it twice

Put THAT in your pole hole and SMOKE it, Thunder , you bitch

ALinChainz
07-28-2004, 11:48 PM
LMAO

It's like Mezz has known him the whole time.

Too bad this is where Thudner will puss out.

THEGREAT JT
07-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Finally, someone has the balls, the integrity to tell the truth on this site. Sarge, I am happy you won thousands of dollars on my picks last year. I hope you won some money on my 5 out of 7 correct baseball winners tonight. My NFL last season was simply unbelievable. I am also glad sarge, that you have the balls to come out and say, "I enjoy eating pussy". Apparantly some people (al and ted) think that if you state you enjoy eating pussy that you are a arrogent prick. The 3 favorite things in life for me are drinking, gambling and eating pussy. I fucking love all 3. I also want to take a little time and thank you sarge for putting in the time like myself to keep this site running. This site is a tribute to Diamond Dave and all fans of his who realize he is the greatest frontman in rock n roll history. Sarge, in closing I will continue to dedicate myself to this site and to providing inside DLR information as well as MLB and NFL winners. I have already been researching the upcoming season and have concluded that the Cardinals, Bears and 49rs will be by far the 3 worst teams in the league. More info as I receive.

Ally_Kat
07-29-2004, 01:17 AM
if you pay so much for this site and work so hard on it, fearless leader, why do you have the regular poster bar? Where's your webbie bar?

Maybe the 7 year olds down at the park believe you...

Mr Grimsdale
07-29-2004, 03:09 AM
let's have less cunt and more otters pocket!

make mine dirty and with extra jam

ALinChainz
07-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Finally, someone has the balls, the integrity to tell the truth on this site. Sarge, I am happy you won thousands of dollars on my picks last year. I hope you won some money on my 5 out of 7 correct baseball winners tonight. My NFL last season was simply unbelievable. I am also glad sarge, that you have the balls to come out and say, "I enjoy eating pussy". Apparantly some people (al and ted) think that if you state you enjoy eating pussy that you are a arrogent prick. The 3 favorite things in life for me are drinking, gambling and eating pussy. I fucking love all 3. I also want to take a little time and thank you sarge for putting in the time like myself to keep this site running. This site is a tribute to Diamond Dave and all fans of his who realize he is the greatest frontman in rock n roll history. Sarge, in closing I will continue to dedicate myself to this site and to providing inside DLR information as well as MLB and NFL winners. I have already been researching the upcoming season and have concluded that the Cardinals, Bears and 49rs will be by far the 3 worst teams in the league. More info as I receive.

1. You don't eat pussy, you're a convicted registered sex offender.

2. I notice you backed off that cunt and fag talk pertaining to Sarge, smart for once loser. We knew you were all bullshit anyways. And these Dave/VH songs, you keep bringing them up, yet still have not produced. Just like Brian Minto's email claiming he has never heard of you. Guy has fought bums with a combined record of almost 50 wins below .500, LOL.

3. Your NFL picks? The biggest joke yet. You crashed on 33% right, that's documented in the archives. You posted games, changed the odds, got them wrong, and then claimed to post real winners on sites that have never heard of you (web masters). You cannot provide 1 link to a post anywhere, posting anything, let alone any kind of football winners. You had no idea that a black QB ever won a Super Bowl. Or that any black coach in any sport won anything. You claim to be an expert? What a joke.

I notice you didn't rush to join any Roth Army Fantasy leagues, or even breath air in the sports forums, because you can't handle being the ignorant loser you are.

4. I notice you had to be sober for once posting this stuff, because you didn't address your views on african americans , coaches, players, and even regular people.

5. In all, you got your shit handed to you, after a lot of big talk, you backed your sissy ass right down, which is the only smart I thing I have ever seen you do. That's a good little fag. Keep posting as yourself and your own fans (including women), I'll be there to shoot your shit down as usual, as will Teddy Boy, he knows the real DIRT on you anyway.

I know you're right up there in league leaders in being banned.

LOSER, RETARD, that's Joe Thudner.

ALinChainz
07-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
if you pay so much for this site and work so hard on it, fearless leader, why do you have the regular poster bar? Where's your webbie bar?

Maybe the 7 year olds down at the park believe you...

Even they don't believe him, but they kick his ass on a daily basis.

And that's if he's not on probation, staying away from parks and schools.

Mezro
07-29-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
let's have less cunt and more otters pocket!

make mine dirty and with extra jam

Otter pocket with a sprig of mint and a fresh sprocket.

Mezro...in traffic...time to whip off that salty sock and suck jam...the 5 o'clock toe show on the go...

Mezro
07-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Fucking CLASSIC

So good, I needed to read it twice

Put THAT in your pole hole and SMOKE it, Thunder , you bitch

So good that I wrote it twice; I'm saving the director's cut for the DVD.

Mezro...paging LM, paging LM...thanks bro...

Mezro
07-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
LMAO

It's like Mezz has known him the whole time.

Too bad this is where Thudner will puss out.

This guy is another one hit wonder: he hits once and then wonders why we kick his ass all over the forums.

Mezro...when JOE FUCKMELT calls Sarge a pussy he calls us all fur holes...and that shit does not fly...

Sarge
07-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Where did you find out this guy is a Registered Sex Offender?

Mr Grimsdale
07-29-2004, 02:54 PM
hello auntie!

rustoffa
07-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Tonight's the night!

A Q&A for the ages motherfuckers!

Have you got your ?'s ready?

I do.

fanofdave
07-29-2004, 08:57 PM
the only thing that would be considered historic is if
the lowly joey thunderLESS was banned forever from
posting in here. he's a fucking racist, a pathetic liar,
and full time asshole.

he can't really give mental health advice to people,
but he can give one free service to a lot of folks out there;
its the tattoo he had put on his ass recently. its an arrow
pointing to his hole and has the words "FREE PARKING"
printed just above the arrow.

shit can this jerk off and do us all a favor.

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Is JT related ti Kid Lauderdale?

rustoffa
07-29-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
the only thing that would be considered historic is if
the lowly joey thunderLESS was banned forever from
posting in here. he's a fucking racist, a pathetic liar,
and full time asshole.

he can't really give mental health advice to people,
but he can give one free service to a lot of folks out there;
its the tattoo he had put on his ass recently. its an arrow
pointing to his hole and has the words "FREE PARKING"
printed just above the arrow.

shit can this jerk off and do us all a favor.

Nuttin' but yeah!

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 12:16 AM
I'm torn, really.

I mean, I KNOW he's a degenerate, loathsome fucktard, but he's OUR degnerate, loathsome fucktard.

It's actually kind of fun watching this ignorant, alcoholic racist make himself look silly. He does it so well for chrissakes.

Yes, he's a danger to children, and yes, he has more infections than Courtney Love's bottom sheet, but maybe we should humor him.

I know he's begging to get banned, and he'll probbly get his wish soon enough, but in the meantime I'll enjoy the sport of posting PROOF of his frauds, lies, and racist ramblings. It's been as funnier than anything else I've witnessed lately.

Look for Joe's next release "Shaving Ryan's Privates" at a Blue Video store near you. Ask for the gay bargain bin.

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 12:33 AM
You gotta admit, Katy gives him a good run for the money.

Similar, yet, different kind of loser.

How about his book, he said was being previewed on Spencer's website? Nope.

How about Joe going on Larry King? Nope.

How about claiming to be on the ESPY's? Nope.

On ESPN2? Nope.

LOL ... what a tool.

Or being written about in Body & Mind magazine, some shit ... Nope.

There's a million of them. He is that big a loser. At least his imaginary friends think he's cool.

Nope.

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 12:42 AM
I have already been researching the upcoming season and have concluded that the Cardinals, Bears and 49rs will be by far the 3 worst teams in the league.

Gee, ya think? The BEARS? REALLY? Damn, I NEVER woulda figured that out. :)

So when does the Q & A start?

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 11:40 AM
The Bears have had I combined .500 record the last 5 years. God, I hate when women try to talk sports or politics.

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 12:41 PM
The Bears have had I combined .500 record the last 5 years. God, I hate when women try to talk sports or politics.

She was being sarcastic dumbass.

"The Bears have had I combined..." ? WTF? I hate when retards try to talk period.

It would be no different thatn when you talk sports. You claim to be this big expert, but lack in a lot of common knowledge, ESPECIALLY when it comes to black players and coaches.

You claimed the Pirates wouldn't win a game all year because McClendon was the manager. WRONG.

You say that the Arizona Cardinals will go 0-16 this season? With the parity in the NFL nowadays, no team goes winless. Denny Green is a good coach, like it or not Mr. KKK, he took the Vikes to a missed FG away from the Super Bowl, and the kicker was WHITE.

Look at his career coaching record in the pros and college. Hundreds of WHITE coaches haven't won a Super Bowl either.

Lenny Stevens has asked me yet again for your email address, and he isn't happy at all.

I think it's time I gave it to him, and you know I have it.

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
She was being sarcastic dumbass.

LOL :)

I wonder if JT and seenbad are the same person. They both seem to have the same intelligence level and opinion of women.

seenbad
07-30-2004, 05:40 PM
I'm only seenbad. I've said that a zillion times. Damn women are fat and stupid. :)

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Yeah, you're so much better....you're just stupid. :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
06-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Well, since we're talking about Thunder & Al battles, may as well bump this classic up as well.:D

twonabomber
06-06-2007, 11:47 AM
you dumb shit.

Ally_Kat
06-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Well, since we're talking about Thunder & Al battles, may as well bump this classic up as well.:D

Why? Why the hell do you like to stir shit that's so far gone?

ALinChainz
06-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Joe like to suck men's "Q's" and take it in the "A".

End of story.

He lost.

Redballjets88
06-06-2007, 11:47 PM
so did you ever kick his ass? i guess i wasnt around when he got banned

ALinChainz
06-07-2007, 12:03 AM
That fucking puss wouldn't fight for air with his head up some guy's ass.

He's an asshole, plain and simple.

Redballjets88
06-07-2007, 12:06 AM
haha. god you guys battles were epic though

ALinChainz
06-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Not really ... one sided ... he'd post something stupid as fuck ... and then beat off to the million negative responses he got.

He's a sick fuck.

And an idiot.

And a punk bitch.

:)

Redballjets88
06-07-2007, 12:17 AM
thats true, i guess the epic part of it was total lack of a brain, and you kicking the shit out of him

Jimmy Jingles
06-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
you dumb shit.

:lol:

Dan
06-07-2007, 01:13 AM
The Good Old Days.

AL and Lounge Kicking Joe's Ass, 7 days a week for 3 years+.:)