PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton is an overcooked pre-cooked ham.

rustoffa
07-28-2004, 10:12 PM
I was more than a bit miffed at fat Al's appearance at the Fleet
center tonight.

He yelled alot about things that seemed to be the intellectual
equivalent of toe jam and it gave me a fucking headache.

The stream of conscioussness bit about Clarence Thomas was
like "you know the allegations, but I know the alligator".

I hate that fucking overcooked pre-cooked ham.

ELVIS
07-28-2004, 10:13 PM
I kinda like Sharpton...

He has more integrity than Kerry...

TLR
07-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Douchebags...all...

JCOOK
07-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Any body remember twana brawley? All that the dems roll out on you are-- the rev al
jesse jackson
uncle ted
billary
hillary
the race card
the class card
They wont' even show you Mondale, Dukakis, Ferraro, Bentzen

ELVIS
07-28-2004, 10:54 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040729/capt.dnc15007290105.cvn_sharpton_dnc150.jpg

Warham
07-29-2004, 08:06 AM
John Kerry wishes he could get project himself like Big Al.

At least the guys got some charisma.

FORD
07-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK

They wont' even show you Mondale, Dukakis, Ferraro, Bentzen

Not true. Mondale and Dukakis were both on TV last night. I believe Bentzen has passed awaw, so he was unable to be reached for comment.

John Ashcroft
07-29-2004, 09:32 AM
That's no excuse! Remember, PARTY UBER ALLES!

Sgt Schultz
07-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Jay Nordlinger comment
Remember this one? "The Giuliani administration is like the Rocky Mountains: The higher you go, the whiter it gets."

To this day, he has not apologized to Steven Pagones, the man whose life Sharpton almost ruined by accusing him of raping and mutilating Tawana Brawley (who had perpetrated a hoax). He incited — he arguably incited — murder at Freddie's Fashion Mart. Sharpton could not help whipping up an already dangerous crowd by denouncing "white interlopers."

David Frum comments on Sharpton
8:29. Is it not incredible that Al Sharpton is accepted as a convention speaker and bona fide Democratic leader? Is it not amazing that this proven liar and slanderer is accusing the president of “misleading”? Is it not astounding that this audience that cheers for tax increases on the wealthy will cheer this man who enjoys all the trappings of wealth and yet apparently pays hardly any taxes at all? Is it not outrageous that this men whose racial incitements provoked a fire-bombing and homicide dares invoke the language of civil rights?

Do these Democrats have any intellectual or moral standards at all? Do they even have memories?

8:46. On the other hand, I’ve just learned that Sharpton violated his agreement with the convention organizers and helped himself to an extra quarter- hour, threatening to disrupt the evening’s schedule. Serves the Dems right.

8:58. Mark Shields on PBS makes a shrewd point: John Kerry did not have to give Al Sharpton this speaking slot. Unlike Jesse Jackson in 1988, who may have been deplorable but who arrived in Atlanta with a large bloc of delegates, Sharpton won nothing. He could have been dismissed. He wasn’t. Why We’ve been hearing about how supposedly tough John Kerry is. Why couldn’t he say “no” to Al Sharpton?

ELVIS
07-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Because Kerry has no CORE...