PDA

View Full Version : ONE Edwards just FUCKING said it!

JCOOK
07-28-2004, 10:51 PM
I keep hearing FORD and his ilk blather about a ONE WORLD GOVMT.
Iam watching John Edwards and his "ONE WORLD Plan".The "World" hates Bush now because of our unilatteral policies. FUCK YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN YOU TRY TO KILL ME-- ALL BETS ARE OFF!

ELVIS
07-28-2004, 10:56 PM
FORD's new hero...:rolleyes:

FORD
07-29-2004, 12:34 AM
Bush is the one attempting global fascism, not Edwards.

JCOOK
07-29-2004, 01:15 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BCE BCE BLAH BLAH BLAH CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY
JCOOKRULES JCOOKRULES JCOOKRULES

FORD
07-29-2004, 01:29 AM
Yo Elvis! (and any other lurking mods)

Remember "Jungleboy" from the old Army (and the Pasture Dump)??

Fucking tweaker freak who was always posting shit about Dave's fondness for cocaine - among other mindless shit.

I think he's back :rolleyes:

tobinentinc
07-29-2004, 01:48 AM
That's partly in essence what liberalism is, one world government. The whole idea of obeying the UN is all a liberal scam. Most of us know that UN is just an excuse to take some of America's money and use it for thier own personal gain. I'm glad Bush didn't wait for the UN to clear his war proposal. The more we get into the UN the more the world faces a one world government.

FORD
07-29-2004, 01:59 AM
:rolleyes:

wraytw
07-29-2004, 02:16 AM
FORD, maybe you could put forth a rebuttal instead of just rolling your eyes?

...or maybe not?

Wayne L.
07-29-2004, 07:53 AM
There is already one America whether you're rich or poor or in the middle but if Kerry VP wants to lift the have nots as he says then I would suggest he give most of his own money away if he feels guilty for having it from being a successful trial lawyer which is the definition of liberalism.

Warham
07-29-2004, 08:11 AM
They should disban the UN, it's worthless.

It's also a conspiracy to get a one-world government together.

Kerry wants to go to the UN for everything first, for their permission.

Bush told them to fuck off.

DR CHIP
07-29-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Warham
They should disban the UN, it's worthless.

It's also a conspiracy to get a one-world government together.

Kerry wants to go to the UN for everything first, for their permission.

Bush told them to fuck off.

Actually this is a really distorted perception....that we didn't go to the UN for a resolution on the use of force...

We DID get authorization for the use of force from the UN...

It was when we FINALLY decided to act that they wanted more time...

Make NO mistake about it...George Bush got approval from both House and Senate to go to war AND had resolution 141 from the UN authorizing use of force...

It was right before we acted that everyone wanted to get together again and sing Kum-ba-ya...this is where we decided NOT to go back to the UN...but we had authorization....Hell we had authorization way back in the post Gulf War papers and resolutions...

You cannot work with the rest of the world and at the same time put the interests of the US first....

I wish we all could get along....who doesn't? The reality is that there are people who want to kill and destroy the US...and ask yourself this one question: who does the terrorist want in office - Bush or Kerry? Therein lies your answer for all things political....

Not trying to offend, just stating my thoughts....and I do love FORD...even though I will probably get the rolling eyes....

Sgt Schultz
07-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Yes Mr Edwards et. al., we should rely on the UN. The same organization who is YET AGAIN dragging its feet and TALKING while there is genocide going on in Sudan right now. The Security Council is debating (and the Muslim countries are of course objecting) to giving Sudan 30 more days or else......or else they will really get mad and actually CONSIDER slapping some sanctions on Sudan. Wow, I'm sure the Sudanese are quaking in their sandals. Don't worry, all of the black Sudanese and non-Muslim Sudanese will be dead soon so you won't have to worry about it.

Is this not the nail in the coffin for relying on UN support for any sort of military response to genocide or any other crisis? Yet this is exactly the organization that Kerry / Edwards want us to rely on in the future, along with the worthless, spineless, clueless pacifists in France and Germany.

Yikes

John Ashcroft
07-29-2004, 09:24 AM
And maybe, if we're lucky, Syria can chair the Human Rights Commission when Libya's turn is up...

Warham
07-29-2004, 10:07 AM
The UN is a bunch of waffelers, just like Kerry.