PDA

View Full Version : My father's a prick

Davidsgrl
07-28-2004, 11:45 PM
:mad: :( My father is a hypocritical, sexist, racist, homophobic ignoramous. He thinks that because I dress different than the plastic slut cheerleaders that my grades are down. Apparently, a 90 overall average is bad. Anybody else want to rag on parents, spouses or siblings?:alien: :daisy: :guitar: :stupid: :yankeeros

Bill Lumbergh
07-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Yeah, but I would be here all fucking night.........

wraytw
07-29-2004, 12:38 AM
What's wrong with plastic slut cheerleaders? :confused:

Ally_Kat
07-29-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Davidsgrl
:mad: :( My father is a hypocritical, sexist, racist, homophobic ignoramous. He thinks that because I dress different than the plastic slut cheerleaders that my grades are down. Apparently, a 90 overall average is bad. Anybody else want to rag on parents, spouses or siblings?:alien: :daisy: :guitar: :stupid: :yankeeros

Has he said that directly? And what were your grades like before this 90 average?

If you changed social groups recently and then your grades went down with the change, he might be reacting to that.

JCOOK
07-29-2004, 01:21 AM
Life sucks get a helmut : my old man is a monster one day he like all of us will reap what you have sown

Bill Lumbergh
07-29-2004, 03:24 AM
Hey, I hardly fucking know my Dad..........you can all cry now........

turboblues
08-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by wraytw
What's wrong with plastic slut cheerleaders? :confused:
Yeah, I like my women slutty!:D

SoCalChelle
08-02-2004, 09:38 AM
How does that make him racist and homophobic?

frenchie
08-02-2004, 09:45 AM
my father is jacques chirac. don' t laugh, it's hard for me!!!!!!!

WACF
08-02-2004, 11:49 AM
I am a father....

You just want the best for your kids.

Like Ally said...he may be looking at some changes that happened and is putting together what he can.
I have seen my girls behavior change many times depending on who they are hanging with.
Certain friends move or start hanging in a different group and all of a sudden marks go up and they act different.

Try and look from his point of view....

SoCalChelle
08-02-2004, 12:19 PM
I still wanna know how criticizing her clothing makes him a homophobic racist. What the heck IS she wearing?

Igosplut
08-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
What the heck IS she wearing?

Pictures??

JCOOK
08-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Maybe its 'the "I hate ******s queers gooks spics kikes indians AND handicapped" tee shirt

SoCalChelle
08-03-2004, 12:17 AM
LOL :D

Ally_Kat
08-03-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
I still wanna know how criticizing her clothing makes him a homophobic racist. What the heck IS she wearing?

She probably got caught doing something she shouldn't have or started up in something harmful that her father saw would lead her down a wrong path and she's just being a regular teenager blowing off steam. She's 14. Some 14 year old girls can be a handful

Cathedral
08-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Sit down and talk to the man. Communication is the best route to try and to be honest, you should be ashamed of yourself for making the comments you made about your father here.

Judging from your post, I can summize that you are a spoiled little brat who needs a check up from the neck up.

In 4 years you can leave home if you don't like having your roof, food and clothes provided for you.
Once you get out on your own you will understand what it's like to provide that for yourself.

Cut the man some slack and do as your father tells you, sooooo damn many kids don't even have a father at home to give a damn.

Ally_Kat
08-03-2004, 02:19 PM
*bump* cuz she's back and I want to know more. lol

David Van Via
08-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Ahh remembering when I was 13/14 and thought my parents where against me. Nothing I did was good enough for them then I realized I was being foolish and stupid.

Leo VanNewhouse
08-09-2004, 01:50 PM
I believe it's times like these that all gals here should show what they wear...

When going to bed :D

smaz
08-09-2004, 06:38 PM
My 'rents are ok. My mum bought me a £250 (Don't know in dollars, I'm guessing $350-400??????) bass guitar and then lent me £100 to take on holiday with me. I ordered pizza earlier and she offered to pay half. I should have bought twice as much......

lms2
08-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Davidsgrl

You are lucky you have a father around that cares enough about you to even notice your grades, clothes, friends, or whatever.

scottydabodi
08-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Hey, when I was 14, my Dad was terrified of me because of the excruciatingly LOUD CVH coming from my room all the time. He is STILL scared of DLR, and thinks that "Eruption" could be used to torture prisoners... What a nimrod...

Cathedral
08-10-2004, 03:49 AM
So, where the hell is she?
Oh i get it, she thought she would get some support from us maniacs here at the army.

Little does she know that most of us are raising or have raised a couple of kids already and aren't buying her "Poor little slutty me" rutine.

Hang with smarter kids, dress like a lady, and act like a whore when you pay your own bills AWAY from Daddy's crib.

A friend of mine has a 21 year old who they have supplied with a credit card, all his furniture for his first apartment, a new computer and tons of other things. Just the other day he called because he has a collection agency on his tail for a Mustang GT he totaled a few years ago and has stopped paying on.
So when his mother tells him to make the payments and get them current, he says he'll just put the back payments on the credit card, lol.
She blew up and he says to her, "Mom, you're out of touch with the real world".........he no longer has a credit card and has begun selling off his furniture to pay his bills.
When he called back complaining about how he's losing everything to maintain a residence of his own, she said to him "Welcome to the real world"

Some young people today, spoiled ass and unappreciative of how good they actually have it.

Northern Girl
08-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by lms2
You are lucky you have a father around that cares enough about you to even notice your grades, clothes, friends, or whatever.

I agree. My dad passed away 3 year ago. You just never know.