PDA

View Full Version : Green card lottery

Jano
07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Me, my wife and my little boy we did the application for the green card, so we can be american's resident pretty soon! :)

Ally_Kat
07-29-2004, 02:35 PM
that's pretty cool! Do you know where in the states here you wanna live?

Carmine
07-29-2004, 02:37 PM
good for you Jano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the family too!

Jano
07-30-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
that's pretty cool! Do you know where in the states here you wanna live?
-We don't know ,but maybe you can tell me a nice state where it will be easy for us to move in ? :)

Jano
07-30-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
good for you Jano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the family too!
-Thank you, i hope that everything will work for us,we keep our fingers cross!!:)

Ally_Kat
07-30-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Jano
-We don't know ,but maybe you can tell me a nice state where it will be easy for us to move in ? :)

well, it depends on what kind of life ya want, I guess. I'll always love New York City seeing how it's my home. My Nana and Grandpa lived in Florida and that was a nice place to live. I have a friend from Oregon I met thru school. She's got a lot of nice land and she tells me it ain't too expensive. Huge backyard with a pool and all.

Personally, me, I'd love to live/work in DC. Nice place there. Had a laid-back NYC feel to it. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. lol :D

Jano
07-30-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
well, it depends on what kind of life ya want, I guess. I'll always love New York City seeing how it's my home. My Nana and Grandpa lived in Florida and that was a nice place to live. I have a friend from Oregon I met thru school. She's got a lot of nice land and she tells me it ain't too expensive. Huge backyard with a pool and all.

Personally, me, I'd love to live/work in DC. Nice place there. Had a laid-back NYC feel to it. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. lol :D
-Thank you very much,it's very nice of you!