PDA

View Full Version : The Sheep Pen

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Rikk
07-29-2004, 05:02 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS...

This has been a long time coming. For 20 years now, the world has been inundated by a pesky little specie of mosquito called the Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan. This annoying insect has helped a certain alcoholic dutchman suck the blood out of a once great band. The DLR Army exists to give fans a place to express the element of this legendary band they pledge their allegiance to: the one and only Diamond David Lee Roth. It is not the reality of Sammy Hagar fronting Van Halen again that has created the need for the project we are now proposing to the Army...it is the abundance of pathetic, whiny, moronic and obviously bored Sham fans that feel the need to enter this forum and do nothing but start fights with anyone who doesn't agree that THREE LOCK BOX is a prime piece of rock 'n' roll.

Now I have nothing against Sammy Hagar fans...we're all human..... Okay, I take that back. I don't understand how someone could admire the work of one Samuel Hagar. It blows my mind. But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people. They're still sheep, but they're not all bad.

But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is "pathetic" and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for.

The SHEEP PEN is a hopefully long-living thread that will contain all the latest and greatest information that you, the RothArmy Forum Member, will need to know when communicating with forum members...you may want to know the "Idiot's History" to pick out our most annoying and offensive Hagar-ites. There will be a collection containing all NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS, as well as a collection of BRILLIANTLY STUPID QUOTES by our favorite Hagar-loving folk. Also, if a Van Hagar fan has done something truly offensive to you, this is a good place to call him out and tell the forum how you feel. Or, if you discover that one of these idiots is a scumbag in real life (such as when Lou discovered that Van Herpes is a bad trader), you should post this here (and in a new thread if you like).

At the same time, it is imperative that the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN remains a lean information machine. We have encouragement to place this important thread here, and it is imperative that we only post the greatest (dumbest) quotes and give only the worst of our offenders a place in the Hall of Shame. It may be necessary to bump the thread up once in a while... But we shouldn't be adding several people a day to the list. Only the biggest sheep can sit in the pen. And we certainly shouldn't be putting people on this list just because they like Sammy Hagar. This should still be a place that encourages freedom of speech and freedom of opinion. The Pen should only be reserved for our repeat offenders...our "Town Idiots"s, if you will. And the quotes should also be pretty special...a quote like "David Lee Roth sucks" is not something worthy of posting at the Pen. But something along the lines of Bastard-Hater's brilliant statement "I'm a better flamer than you" is definitely worth posting. Also, funny quotes by some of our greatest talents, like MEZRO, are also worthy of posting.

The PEN is a place for all to post, but only when something is really worthy of posting. No long threads about nothing...this is a place for instant reference. We'll see how it works. It will also be a great place to immediately call out our local morons...

As it stands now, I have put together this idea with the giant efforts of two other Rotharmy members (one a Mod): MAX and GUWAPO. The three of us think this is a good idea, and we want the place to remain alive and kicking.

So, to start things off, I will now begin the list of MAIN OFFENDERS with their NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS. We can maybe make an expanded version of this list once more names have been added. Of course, I may have missed a few, so any other names should be added as they are remembered:

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT
(this poor guy lived in a trailer which has since fallen off a ravine)

Kid Vegas - KID LAUDERDALE
(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN
(banned...now posts as evhfan2)

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES
(please take special note of this individual...not only is he a horrible
poster but he's also a bad trader...he has ripped several individuals
off and then blamed the fact that he doesn't have a burner!)

Sniper - DIAPER
(not very interesting...just a retard)

A.J. - GayJay
(this individual is also scum at the Links...he's a complete liar who
has fabricated information at his own web site...a real piece of shit
interested in nothing but getting attention for himself)

rockvanhalen66 - LEARNING TO WRITE
(truly the worst writer I have ever seen...and probably the dumbest
of the bunch)

Now, there are more, and their names will be posted in the next couple of days. There are other huge offenders for which proper names have not been decided upon yet. And, of course, anyone can propose any of these new names...the Army needs you.

All I have to say is: Fellow Army Members, it's time to take out the trash and humiliate our local sheep population. These people are pathetic, and we must call them out. We're a more aggressive, more honest (and also more fair) bunch than those at the Links.

As my friend Guwapo says, "To the pen, fucker!" So, open the gates. Let the games begin!
Rikk;)

hagar4pres
07-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

This has been a long time coming. For 20 years now, the world has been inundated by a pesky little specie of mosquito called the Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan. This annoying insect has helped a certain alcoholic dutchman suck the blood out of a once great band. The DLR Army exists to give fans a place to express the element of this legendary band they pledge their allegiance to: the one and only Diamond David Lee Roth. It is not the reality of Sammy Hagar fronting Van Halen again that has created the need for the project we are now proposing to the Army...it is the abundance of pathetic, whiny, moronic and obviously bored Sham fans that feel the need to enter this forum and do nothing but start fights with anyone who doesn't agree that THREE LOCK BOX is a prime piece of rock 'n' roll.

Now I have nothing against Sammy Hagar fans...we're all human..... Okay, I take that back. I don't understand how someone could admire the work of one Samuel Hagar. It blows my mind. But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people. They're still sheep, but they're not all bad.

But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is "pathetic" and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for.

The SHEEP PEN is a hopefully long-living thread that will contain all the latest and greatest information that you, the RothArmy Forum Member, will need to know when communicating with forum members...you may want to know the "Idiot's History" to pick out our most annoying and offensive Hagar-ites. There will be a collection containing all NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS, as well as a collection of BRILLIANTLY STUPID QUOTES by our favorite Hagar-loving folk. Also, if a Van Hagar fan has done something truly offensive to you, this is a good place to call him out and tell the forum how you feel. Or, if you discover that one of these idiots is a scumbag in real life (such as when Lou discovered that Van Herpes is a bad trader), you should post this here (and in a new thread if you like).

At the same time, it is imperative that the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN remains a lean information machine. We have encouragement to place this important thread here, and it is imperative that we only post the greatest (dumbest) quotes and give only the worst of our offenders a place in the Hall of Shame. It may be necessary to bump the thread up once in a while... But we shouldn't be adding several people a day to the list. Only the biggest sheep can sit in the pen. And we certainly shouldn't be putting people on this list just because they like Sammy Hagar. This should still be a place that encourages freedom of speech and freedom of opinion. The Pen should only be reserved for our repeat offenders...our "Town Idiots"s, if you will. And the quotes should also be pretty special...a quote like "David Lee Roth sucks" is not something worthy of posting at the Pen. But something along the lines of Bastard-Hater's brilliant statement "I'm a better flamer than you" is definitely worth posting. Also, funny quotes by some of our greatest talents, like MEZRO, are also worthy of posting.

The PEN is a place for all to post, but only when something is really worthy of posting. No long threads about nothing...this is a place for instant reference. We'll see how it works. It will also be a great place to immediately call out our local morons...

As it stands now, I have put together this idea with the giant efforts of two other Rotharmy members (one a Mod): MAX and GUWAPO. The three of us think this is a good idea, and we want the place to remain alive and kicking.

So, to start things off, I will now begin the list of MAIN OFFENDERS with their NICKNAME TRANSLATIONS. We can maybe make an expanded version of this list once more names have been added. Of course, I may have missed a few, so any other names should be added as they are remembered:

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT

(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES

Sniper - DIAPER

A.J. - GayJay

of the bunch)

Now, there are more, and their names will be posted in the next couple of days. There are other huge offenders for which proper names have not been decided upon yet. And, of course, anyone can propose any of these new names...the Army needs you.

All I have to say is: Fellow Army Members, it's time to take out the trash and humiliate our local sheep population. These people are pathetic, and we must call them out. We're a more aggressive, more honest (and also more fair) bunch than those at the Links.

As my friend Guwapo says, "To the pen, fucker!" So, open the gates. Let the games begin!
Rikk;)
so how bouts we add rikki to the list

rikki

(this person is hates hagar. but if you check up on him he loves gary and dave. also a guy named axl rose. but that for later.) so congrats rikki for being inducted into the sheep pen. oh by the way put the sheep down.

hagar4pres
07-29-2004, 05:12 PM

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT

(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES

Sniper - DIAPER

A.J. - GayJay

of the bunch)

Rikk;)
so how bouts we add rikki to the list

rikki

(this person hates hagar. but if you check up on him he loves gary and dave. also a guy named axl rose. but that for later.) so congrats rikki for being inducted into the sheep pen. oh by the way put the sheep down.

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 05:17 PM
So nice he had to post it twice.

Keep it up, there's plenty of room in the pen.

EmpyreLounge44
07-29-2004, 05:21 PM
what am i guwapo, "giz sponge?" do i go to the penn as well? :)

hagar4pres
07-29-2004, 05:23 PM
this pen thing is going to be real good. how many people can the 3 idiots piss off with this lets see.

Rikk
07-29-2004, 05:25 PM
LOL...I think you miss the point, Hagar4Pres. This Pen is for prime idiots. We don't care if we piss them off because odds are they've pissed off enough people with their shit. Furthermore, if you read the initial post, it's not all Sammy Hagar fans that are invited to sit in the Pen.

Now, if you want to chat without starting shit, PM me.

Even you haven't been invited yet because you're not quite the jackass the ones on the list are...

Rikk
07-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44

I didn't want you in the Pen, Empyre. I got no issues with you at all.:)

hagar4pres
07-29-2004, 05:27 PM
LOL...I think you miss the point, Hagar4Pres. This Pen is for prime idiots. We don't care if we piss them off because odds are they've pissed off enough people with their shit. Furthermore, if you read the initial post, it's not all Sammy Hagar fans that are invited to sit in the Pen.

Now, if you want to chat without starting shit, PM me.

Even you haven't been invited yet because you're not quite the jackass the ones on the list are...

and my point is made. by saying this. u have proved to me your a a fuckin jackass. rikki man what the hell.

EmpyreLounge44
07-29-2004, 05:30 PM
:) thanks rikk. i dont mind being in the pen if i got to be. i try not to say too much stupid shit, but i know its inevitable the longer i live in boston. i just wanna talk about the music and how much my favorite band has fucked themselves

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 05:33 PM

Sorry Giz, but you do NOT qualify for the PEN.

You will have to try much harder to reach the level of the

others. Your occasional intelligent and witty posts are

seriously hindering your induction into the pen.:D

EmpyreLounge44
07-29-2004, 05:42 PM
mother fucker, im really going to have to try harder. im such a damn failure...so stupid stupid stupid.

give me the weekend to practice. i have a party ball of old milwaukee back at the trailers park on ice (the party ball not my trailer, thats on blocks...duh) ready to get me going. I'm gonna throw me on a nice wife beater, fluff the mullet nice and big, forget how to read or rite, throw on my acid wash jeans real tight so it looks like im smugglin some grapes, and listen to I Can't drive 55 over and over again until i really believe it, and like i said the trailers on blocks so i really cant drive 55.

oh yeah prince is a better guitar player than Eddie.

think that will get me in the penn :)

Rikk
07-29-2004, 05:50 PM
mother fucker, im really going to have to try harder. im such a damn failure...so stupid stupid stupid.

give me the weekend to practice. i have a party ball of old milwaukee back at the trailers park on ice (the party ball not my trailer, thats on blocks...duh) ready to get me going. I'm gonna throw me on a nice wife beater, fluff the mullet nice and big, forget how to read or rite, throw on my acid wash jeans real tight so it looks like im smugglin some grapes, and listen to I Can't drive 55 over and over again until i really believe it, and like i said the trailers on blocks so i really cant drive 55.

Damn, boy!! I can see through that. See, you don't actually live in a trailer park or you'd know TOWN IDIOT and you'd be rushing to his defense.

No, Empyre, I'm afraid you're going to have to accept that you're not good (bad) enough for the SHEEP PEN.

Empyre, however, is an example of what I was talking about earlier...the Hagar-era fan that is cool. It happens, you know.

Oh, the trailer/55 line killed me!:D

EmpyreLounge44
07-29-2004, 05:51 PM
is it bad that sometimes i really do think prince is better on guitar though?

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 05:55 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a vote from me Empry!!

Keep it up mofo and your chances of getting in the pen are

Fucking Nill!!!

By the way, I saw Prince last night, second sold out night

in a row here in Toronto and he rocked.

Anyone who has a chance, see this (Prince) tour!!

Incredible band too!!

By the way, RIGHT NOW, Prince IS a better guitarist than EDV!:lol:

Fuck, I'm still laughing, made my day bro!!:D

EmpyreLounge44
07-29-2004, 05:56 PM
im seeeing him in a few weeks at the fleet. i cant fucking wait for his purple elvish midget ass to tear it up

Rikk
07-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a vote from me Empry!!

Keep it up mofo and your chances of getting in the pen are

Fucking Nill!!!

By the way, I saw Prince last night, second sold out night

in a row here in Toronto and he rocked.

Anyone who has a chance, see this (Prince) tour!!

Incredible band too!!

By the way, RIGHT NOW, Prince IS a better guitarist than EDV!:lol:

Fuck, I'm still laughing, made my day bro!!:D

Lucky bastard!!! I wanted to get seats to that!! Tickets were super-expensive and sold-out.

Right now, at this moment, Prince is a better guitarist.

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 06:05 PM
im seeeing him in a few weeks at the fleet. i cant fucking wait for his purple elvish midget ass to tear it up

The drummer was insane!!!:D :D

You'll love it!!

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Ooooops I'm breaking Pen rules, we can talk elsewhere about

this.. Going out for a beer. Cheers!!

Matt White
07-29-2004, 08:38 PM
I propose BIGBADZERO, otherwisw know as LittleNadHero, to take his rightful place in The Sheep Pen. About as witty as a stick, and uglier than a bag full of assholes, this clown is the EXEMPLIFICATION of a SHEEP:
Delusions of grandeur(As if ANYBODY cares what this LOSER thinks)
NAME dropper....people who's lawns he mowed are now Music bus royalty!
Loves SPAMMY
CONSTANTLY bitching about Dave
=TOTAL DICK BUTLER!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I propose BIGBADZERO, otherwisw know as LittleNadHero, to take his rightful place in The Sheep Pen. About as witty as a stick, and uglier than a bag full of assholes, this clown is the EXEMPLIFICATION of a SHEEP:
Loves SPAMMY
=TOTAL DICK BUTLER!!!

Noted!!:D

BARE BONE
07-29-2004, 09:36 PM
hagar4pres is always bashing Dave. Look at the threads he's started

i am so sick of roth
hagar fans are the freakin coolest
well my post yesterday proved a point
is dave releasing a grst hits 2?

AJW
07-29-2004, 09:51 PM

Dysfunction - TOWN IDIOT

(a true moron)

EVH Fan - VD FAN

L.S.D. - VAN HERPES

Sniper - DIAPER

A.J. - GayJay

of the bunch)

Rikk;)

Gotta love it. Where the hell have you been Rikk???

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by BARE BONE
hagar4pres is always bashing Dave. Look at the threads he's started

i am so sick of roth
hagar fans are the freakin coolest
well my post yesterday proved a point
is dave releasing a grst hits 2?

He is walking a very thin line as we type.:D

Will he be steppin' over?? We shall see.

rockvanhalen66
07-29-2004, 11:43 PM
little dick rikk will suck your prick//// now that every one knows your nick name fucker. talk about a good write you type and write so much shit and go on and on .but yet you still aint said shit..... can you understand that sheep....... go home and do your home work....... when your in the pen be sure not to suck off the sheep homo...

MAX
07-29-2004, 11:58 PM
He is walking a very thin line as we type.:D

Will he be steppin' over?? We shall see.

I vote NO regarding this attention seeking vaginal blood fart. The fag is nothing more than a whore who couldn't post his way out of a room full of stamps. A tool...... Well, yes but as worthless as the Wall of Sheep/Shame? I think not. JMO.

Foozwah
07-30-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
little dick rikk will suck your prick//// now that every one knows your nick name fucker. talk about a good write you type and write so much shit and go on and on .but yet you still aint said shit..... can you understand that sheep....... go home and do your home work....... when your in the pen be sure not to suck off the sheep homo...

What the fuck is that gibberish? Is it even in English?

Seriously, should we try and be more tolerant to rvh66? 'Cos I'm a little worried that he might be genuinely retarded... :confused:

rockvanhalen66
07-30-2004, 05:14 AM
it is the mighty rocvanhalen66 to you bitch..... man always got your face up someone ass.. can you come up with anything of your own . well never mind we all know your just an unoriginal homo. watch out for moving cars there sheep.....

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I vote NO regarding this attention seeking vaginal blood fart. The fag is nothing more than a whore who couldn't post his way out of a room full of stamps. A tool...... Well, yes but as worthless as the Wall of Sheep/Shame? I think not. JMO.

Your vote has been noted. As the vote has to be unanimous,

the loser will not be admitted to the PEN.:D

ELVIS
07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Hmmm...

I'm wary of any new ideas...

We don't really need a "Sheep Pen" as the idea itself suggests that the Army recognizes such sheep as semi intelligent human beings...

My official response is:

THANKS.. BUTT UH HU UH UH HU HU UH HU HU...

NO THANKS 'N STUFF...

:elvis:

EbDawson
07-30-2004, 09:11 AM
EVH Fan - VD FAN

If he was banned, why is he still posting? Just curious.

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 09:33 AM
Welcome everyone to the first ever installment of

Guwapo's.............

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 09:41 AM
This weeks winner is the one and only............

Rockvanhalen66 aka Learning to write!

Boy, where do you start with Rock. Rock was discovered by his adoptive

parents clinging to a floating human turd off the coast of R.I.

at the age of five. His father apparently drowned in this failed attempt

to immigrate from New Jersey to New York on a home made raft.

Rhode Island became home to Rock where he spent the next eleven

years completing grades one through four, and then this………….

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Rock spent the next several years in undergoing therapy

in a detention center and all seemed well until...

ELVIS
07-30-2004, 09:49 AM
So funny I forgot to laugh...

BTW.. Homemade is one word...

NightProwler
07-30-2004, 09:55 AM
Loves SPAMMY
=TOTAL DICK BUTLER

zero is indeed a loser of epic proportions! Monday August 9th he will PROVE it beyond a shadow of a doubt when he either a) doesn't show up here like he said he will or b) does drive four hours out of his way to humiliate himself in front of me in person!

I'll keep you posted!

Foozwah
07-30-2004, 09:56 AM
it is the mighty rocvanhalen66 to you bitch..... man always got your face up someone ass.. can you come up with anything of your own . well never mind we all know your just an unoriginal homo. watch out for moving cars there sheep.....

Gee, does anyone think suckvanhagar69 might be a little bit upset?

It's probably the stress of having to, you know, try and think of something original to say. Poor little mite seems to be a bit confused. Accusing others of exactly the things that he spends all his time on here doing himself. Just bleating the same sad, misguided nonsense over and over and over again...

He's more to be pitied than scolded. Maybe I should just leave the poor baby alone, before he throws his rattle on the ground and has a tantrum or starts to cry. I don't think I could stand to have that on my conscience. I'd feel like some kind of bully.

Foozwah
07-30-2004, 10:02 AM
One more thing, suckvanhagar69; I don't want to make you have another hissy fit or start sulking or anything, 'cos you're obviously a very delicate and sensitive little boy, but have you ever stopped to consider exactly WHY so many people tend to point out that you come across as a bit, well, 'simple'?

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Rock wins Sheep of the Week hands down for having

the poorest Grammar and the foulest mouth of any

of the sheep here at the ARMY.

You are a pathetic piece of work dude and extremely

worthy of this award. I am sure you will be a repeat winner.

Now get back in the fuckin' pen!

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:25 AM
Noted!!:D

Guwapo, you want to officially let BigBadZero into the pen? You also have my vote.

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by ajw
Gotta love it. Where the hell have you been Rikk???

AJW, my friend, how the hell are ya?

I've been here. I was on vacation last week, but otherwise I've been here, talking Diamond Dave with my pals here and taking on an unofficial role (with some other friends) of cleaning out the Hagar trash. A few of us thought this place would be the ultimate clean-up place.

You still at the Links? I don't really post there anymore. I don't actually have a problem with Brett or the mods so much as I don't want to talk to all the Chedheads anymore that inundate that place.

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:30 AM
Your vote has been noted. As the vote has to be unanimous,

the loser will not be admitted to the PEN.:D

Yeah, actually...MAX do you agree with adding BIG BAD ZERO to the pen?

Also, I agree that the vote should be unanimous...and furthermore, Hagar4Pres really is nothing more than an attention-getter and is simply doesn't deserve to be in the Pen with even bigger morons like ROCKVANHALEN66...look at that boy spout off. I'm also beginning to think that he's actually retarded.

ELVIS
07-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Dude, post your PM's privately...

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Guwapo, you want to officially let BigBadZero into the pen? You also have my vote.

To the PEN with the fucker!!

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hmmm...

I'm wary of any new ideas...

We don't really need a "Sheep Pen" as the idea itself suggests that the Army recognizes such sheep as semi intelligent human beings...

My official response is:

THANKS.. BUTT UH HU UH UH HU HU UH HU HU...

NO THANKS 'N STUFF...

How does it recognize the sheep as semi-intelligent human beings? If that were true how would rockvanhalen66 be in there?

It's just something to have fun with.

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Dude, post your PM's privately...

:confused:

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Rock wins Sheep of the Week hands down for having

the poorest Grammar and the foulest mouth of any

of the sheep here at the ARMY.

You are a pathetic piece of work dude and extremely

worthy of this award. I am sure you will be a repeat winner.

Now get back in the fuckin' pen!

LOL!!!!!!! You're the first winner, rockvanhalen66! You still like the Army, boy? Because you're Sheep of the Week.

Have a nice day, you jackass!

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
If he was banned, why is he still posting? Just curious.

He just changed his name, and he probably isn't worth the effort right now. But he's definitely a sheep.

ELVIS
07-30-2004, 10:41 AM
It acknowledges that they even have a voice...

I hear you though...

I don't take anything at face value...

I gotta rile you up.. what fun would it be for me otherwise...:D

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:44 AM
It acknowledges that they even have a voice...

I hear you though...

I don't take anything at face value...

I gotta rile you up.. what fun would it be for me otherwise...:D

LOL!!!!:D Any place called the Sheep Pen wouldn't be legit if there wasn't some riling up!;)

I thought about that...maybe they'd be honored to be in the place. But the truth is, these people are so pathetic and this much attention, proclaiming them idiots of the week, etc., should humiliate them enough.

We're not putting up the most annoying sheep...we're basically putting up the stupidest ones. Calling out a sheep like L.S.D. (Van Herpes) as being a bad trader/thief is sure to let him remember that he won't get away with any of that here.

And I think rockvanhalen66 really needs convincing that finishing Grade 5 is a GOOD idea.

It's all good!:D

ELVIS
07-30-2004, 10:50 AM
Hahaha!

You still might be overestimating them though...:D

Rikk
07-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Hahaha!

You still might be overestimating them though...:D

You may be right.

But I suppose in the end, the ones that are sitting in a list, proclaiming them all fucking idiots, are the real losers!:D

ELVIS
07-30-2004, 10:54 AM
LMFFEAO!!

hay82bu
07-30-2004, 11:43 AM
I say with all the crap that has gone on with Eddie Van Halen, he should be in the sheep pen - He is a Sambo follower or he wouldn't have allowed that sandal wearing bubble head to join the band again...........

........Eddie to the sheep pen.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Rikk
07-30-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by hay82bu
I say with all the crap that has gone on with Eddie Van Halen, he should be in the sheep pen - He is a Sambo follower or he wouldn't have allowed that sandal wearing bubble head to join the band again...........

........Eddie to the sheep pen.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

LOL!!! The funny thing is, if Eddie actually posted here, he would end up being one of the most incoherent, unpopular posters on the site!!!:D

Golden AWe
07-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Sheep meat is good.

ZahZoo
07-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Mmmmmm Sheep...

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 02:49 PM
LOL!!! The funny thing is, if Eddie actually posted here, he would end up being one of the most incoherent, unpopular posters on the site!!!:D

Ith Thammy in here? I can't find Thammy....holy

fuck I'm blind....:D

Rikk
07-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Ith Thammy in here? I can't find Thammy....holy

fuck I'm blind....:D

:D :D

Rikk
07-30-2004, 02:55 PM
OK...it's official. I think Max agreed with this...?

BIGBADZERO, you have been inducted into the SHEEP PEN. Your new name is LITTLENADHERO.

Welcome aboard. Please leave your wool and cheese at the door and enjoy today's festivity: THE WHOLE ARMY LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL LOSERS.

Unfortunately, you were inducted too late to be considered for the SHEEP OF THE WEEK award (already won by rockvanhalen66). But we can definitely consider you for this giant honor next week, which will be announced by Guwapo on Friday. Keep your eyes peeled and observe this sheep's idiocy, ok Guwapo?

guwapo_rocker
07-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Into the PEN Fucker!!

hay82bu
07-30-2004, 03:43 PM
A true wolf in sheep's cloathing.........

http://www.baywebstudio.com/Pictures/Bear%20World/images/Sheep%20hungry.jpg

hay82bu
07-30-2004, 03:44 PM
Just thought you would like to see the brain of a sheep.........no too big eh?

http://www.sdmesa.sdccd.cc.ca.us/~bbrothers/IMAGES/sheep_brain/sheep_brain_inferior.jpg

hay82bu
07-30-2004, 03:45 PM
.......this one looks like dog crap....

http://www.sdmesa.sdccd.cc.ca.us/~bbrothers/IMAGES/sheep_brain/sheep_brain_lateral.jpg

Rikk
07-30-2004, 03:53 PM
Dude, that's disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikk
07-31-2004, 07:55 PM
See...I'm having some good discussion with some "other-era" fans at the Links. This proves my point...not all Hagar-ites are idiots (mind you, I highly question their taste!!!). But it proves that the Sheep Pen is for real morons...not just people who don't realize that Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex, Mike.

frenchie
07-31-2004, 08:07 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

guwapo_rocker
07-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Translation: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

ELVIS
07-31-2004, 10:13 PM
I wonder what sheep brains taste like...

guwapo_rocker
07-31-2004, 10:14 PM
See...I'm having some good discussion with some "other-era" fans at the Links. This proves my point...not all Hagar-ites are idiots (mind you, I highly question their taste!!!). But it proves that the Sheep Pen is for real morons...not just people who don't realize that Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex, Mike.

Okay, now you're getting me worried.

Hecubus
08-01-2004, 02:25 AM
Translation: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Rikk
08-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Okay, now you're getting me worried.

LOL!!! It's cold, and the wolves are howling!:(

pete
08-01-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by learningtowrite

you inarticulate fucking drone.

this is the shit-list - in case you didn't know.

you spend countless nights in your pen having wet dreams of that scenario you posted.

Be aware:
you're as signifigant as ant-droppings here.

and congratulations.

you are the biggest idiot here without equal.

Rikk
08-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by pete
you inarticulate fucking drone.

this is the shit-list - in case you didn't know.

you spend countless nights in your pen having wet dreams of that scenario you posted.

Be aware:
you're as signifigant as ant-droppings here.

and congratulations.

you are the biggest idiot here without equal.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete, I guess rockvanhalen66 doesn't understand the significance of being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK. This loser is not only so pathetic but also so unthreatening. He's the ultimate loser. He's a boring, boring human being that we can't help but feel sorry for.

Anyway, rock, enjoy your tenure as SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Unfortunately, there's a SHEEP PEN rule that no one can be SHEEP OF THE WEEK two weeks in a row unless there are no other possible candidates. And seeing as it's almost impossible that this place will no longer have our local herd population, I'm sure someone else will be more than capable to step up to the plate.

In the meantime, rock, shut the fuck up and get into the fucking pen!:cool:

Rikk
08-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Well, that thread was closed down. Fucking ridiculous. A couple of cunts jump in and start fighting and it all turns to shit. I still maintain that not all Hagar fans are assholes...they just have stupid taste. But there are some real cunts. And if those idiots were here, they'd have to get in the fucking pen!!

Idiots.

MAX
08-02-2004, 01:22 AM
My fellow soldiers,

I nominate rothtard Rikk for the pen!!!!! :)

Rikk
08-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by MAX
My fellow soldiers,

I nominate rothtard Rikk for the pen!!!!! :)

LOL!!!!!!!!

No, I nominate Max!!! He spends more time there than I do!!!:D

LOL.

Rikk
08-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Relax, rockvanhalen66. You're still SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

Now go walk around in the pasture, you mother fucker.:cool:

MAX
08-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Reply (http://www.adoptafarm.com/sounds/baasheep1.wav)

ELVIS
08-02-2004, 02:02 AM
I nominate thestupidfive...

Rikk
08-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Reply (http://www.adoptafarm.com/sounds/baasheep1.wav)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on the floor, laughing my fucking ass off!!!

That's it, Max. I'm sorry it had to come to this...

You're banned from the Army!!:D ;)

guwapo_rocker
08-03-2004, 10:57 AM
I am nominating TJ0I8POOP2 to be our next

sheep incarcerated in the PEN.

Rikk
08-03-2004, 11:01 AM
I am nominating TJ0I8POOP2 to be our next

sheep incarcerated in the PEN.

I second the nomination. Max, do we have a unanimous?

MAX
08-03-2004, 01:53 PM
It's unanimous.

Rikk
08-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Congratulations, TJVHOU812...you are now officially a prisoner in the SHEEP PEN. You have been unanimously declared a member of the pen by the Sheep Pen tribunal, made up of myself, Guwapo and Max.

What do you receive for having this giant honor bestowed upon yourself? Well, first off, you have the honor of being considered one of the biggest losers here. Now, that's not a compliment. You don't actually affect us or annoy us...we just find you to be good background humor. You are pathetic, and your pathetic-ness amuses us. You do, however, also receive a LICENSE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF. Guwapo will be posting this later, so enjoy.

And why did you receive this honor? Simple: You were only a sad twerp before. But then you tried to form a GOAT PEN or some stupid fucking name like that. That was sad enough, because it proved how much the SHEEP PEN affects assholes like yourself. And it also showed that you're only here craving attention. And also, it proved that you have NO originality. But then, you committed the ultimate sin...and that sin should now be listed here:

It is a sin, punishable by incarcaration into the SHEEP PEN, to align yourself with the SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Once in a while, people will come to the defense of a member of the SHEEP PEN. And this may be occasionally tolerated. But actually aligning yourself with that week's ultimate sheep proves that your life is worth very little and you are desparate for friendship...such a person is probably as unpopular as Sammy Hagar's recent live album.

So, you aligned yourself with rockvanhalen66, our forum's biggest idiot...and thus, you are a sheep yourself. Now, shape up or you don't eat! You are right now on the road to becoming SHEEP OF THE WEEK this Friday yourself.

Congratulations!!!

Guwapo, I expect that LICENSE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF to be posted in the next day or two!!!

Oh, and TJVHOU812 (or whatever the fuck your name is), Guwapo's name for you was much more suitable. You are now called TJOI8POOP2, as Guwapo has Christened you. Please sign your posts accordingly from now on.

Thank you, and welcome. Now get in the pen, you fucker!

guwapo_rocker
08-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Into the PEN Fucker!

And have a lovely day!:D

MAX
08-03-2004, 02:25 PM
lmao!!!!

Roth kills Sam
08-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Congratulations, TJVHOU812...you are now officially a prisoner in the SHEEP PEN. You have been unanimously declared a member of the pen by the Sheep Pen tribunal, made up of myself, Guwapo and Max.

I simply want to add my congratulations

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
I simply want to add my congratulations

so do I...

scottydabodi
08-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Rikk, Guwapo, and Max... I'm buying you guys a case of beers... Keep Rothin', Brothas!!

Rikk
08-03-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Rikk, Guwapo, and Max... I'm buying you guys a case of beers... Keep Rothin', Brothas!!

My friend, let's get drinkin'!!!

TO THE SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bill Lumbergh
08-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Congrats tvhou812..........I always knew you had that special combination of stupidity and bad musical taste. Congrats hope you and your trailer trash friends bust open a couple cold ones in celebration. Oh, don't forget the lube and copy of "Balance"............

Switch84
08-04-2004, 02:23 AM
:) There's alot of Dave-hating sheep here. Are you sure you have enough room to post them all?

I'd like to add Fabulous Shadow. She's a Hagar-lovin' attention whore that slams Davy Baby on numerous Roth sites.

Dumb bitch

Tiger Roth
08-04-2004, 03:19 AM
it is the mighty rocvanhalen66 to you bitch.....
LMFAO - you've misspelt your own name.

Roth kills Sam
08-04-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:) There's alot of Dave-hating sheep here. Are you sure you have enough room to post them all?

I'd like to add Fabulous Shadow. She's a Hagar-lovin' attention whore that slams Davy Baby on numerous Roth sites.

Dumb bitch

Yeah - she thinks she's so charming - she's like nails on a chalkboard

pete
08-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
Big Bad Zero is not my real name retard.

Duh

Hagar fans are so smart...admitting that their moms have penises.

Rikk stated this in reply to the following.

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
Yeah, she does. She says you give good head.

Gentleman........ I had to bring this to your attention.

The competition is fierce.

Rikk
08-05-2004, 12:59 AM
Duh

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Man, we should make Pete the official play-by-play commentator because that was awesome!!;)

Rikk
08-05-2004, 03:54 AM
Okay people. A few announcements to make.

#1...Max put forth the idea that because TJ seems to defend Dave a lot, we could possibly let him out of the pen to run freely. Well, the SHEEP PEN requires a unanimous vote by Guwapo, Max and myself to give a poor sheep parole from the pen. Guwapo piped up and declared, "No fucking chance." After considering the matter, I have to agree with Guwapo. It was a good point, but parole (like entry) must be unanimous. Thus, we're sorry TJ (poop boy), but in the pen you must stay. Now, there's also another reason for this... The current SHEEP OF THE WEEK is cockvanhalen69. And SHEEP PEN rules explicitly state that anyone aligning himself/herself with the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is automatically a member of the SHEEP PEN. And since TJ is (like cockvanhalen69) from Rhode Island and actually sleeping with his partner in grammatical crime, there is no way we could justify letting him out of the pen.

#2...On to other business. It has come to my attention that the SHEEP PEN has many allies. Mind you, pretty much the whole Army (except for the sheep) are our allies. But we have a few select individuals (e.g. Bill, Pete, thefive...many others) that offer a lot to our pen community. And it would be nice to let these Army-members be heard...especially since we have an important decision to make for Friday: selecting the next SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Since this sheep cannot be cockvanhalen69 (no double-termers), this will be a tough decision with so many idiots to choose from. I have a few in mind...but I need to reach out to some of our friends. I think we may possibly even turn this into a vote at some point in the near future.

So, sheep, keep on shearing yourselves. We'll keep on mocking you. The SHEEP PEN community is growing...both outside and inside the pen. The only thing you have to fear is your own sanity returning.

Someday, sheep, you will hear the opening keyboard part of WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE and realize..."Hey, Rikk and the other pen administrators were right...this music is really gay!" And then our work will be finished. And all will be well in your worlds again.

Because, sheep...we are not here to hurt you. We are here to help you. For you will then realize that Van Halen ended with the sad fade-out on HOUSE OF PAIN, to be briefly brought back to life with ME WISE MAGIC and CAN'T GET THIS STUFF NO MORE. (Of course, a few of you will also realize that leaving grade school early was probably not a good idea.)

So, ideas people!! Who should be the next SHEEP OF THE WEEK?

MAX
08-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Has "hagarfag4anal" even made it yet? That fucking pillow biting queen has been a thorn in everyone's collective side this week. I don't think he's even been nominated unworthy of pensheepship yet? lol. Fuck, she's a hoof in my side.

However, not "Good Enough" for racka what? I'll eat some of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ooooh, just imagine that sound?) Like fucking hooves on a chalkboard? lol.

I dunno? Let the nominations begin.............

Golden AWe
08-05-2004, 06:43 AM
"We all know this world's going through
Some big changes,
It gets to the point where all phenomenons seem
Crazy and people start looking for ways to live
Outside from the system that makes them all so blind.

Some try to find new fields to explore from outside
Their heads, some go in there and find that the
Richness of life is so easy to multiply,

Just by throwing away all the thoughts that keep us
From learning to now the personality, that lives inside
Us and tries to come out,

But facing it is the key to unwind from closing yourself
As the surroundings provide."

Look out world it's time to die
No more crying with my mind

Some of us have seen the sign
The promise of a balanced time

When we'll sing no lullabies
And all of us have got real eyes

"The shamen seeds for all mankind"

One(*) day we will say goodbye
To all of them who live the time

Nomore need to compromize
Nomore questions: "tell my why"

Balanced heart needs no disguise
But shamen seeds for all mankind

"The shamen seeds for all mankind"

frenchie
08-05-2004, 07:02 AM
ouahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Duh

Scary isn't it?:D

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 09:03 AM

Rikk
08-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Yeah, you know...BIGBADZERO would be a good choice. Dude is so pathetic and sad. And on top of that, I think he's a total virgin. He obviously hasn't been laid before. You should have seen how excited he was to be meeting FAB in Vegas. My god!!! He hasn't been this close to a female since his mom used to let him sleep close.

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 11:40 AM

Rikk
08-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Man, those two sure look like real winners. HEADS OF THE CLASS. (Knowing Guwapo's resources, that is probably a real picture of the two morons.)

frenchie
08-05-2004, 11:47 AM
promise, i will never listen to van hagar again, after seeing this photo!i promise!

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 11:49 AM

MAX
08-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah, you know...BIGBADZERO would be a good choice. Dude is so pathetic and sad. And on top of that, I think he's a total virgin. He obviously hasn't been laid before. You should have seen how excited he was to be meeting FAB in Vegas. My god!!! He hasn't been this close to a female since his mom used to let him sleep close.

Beyond cruel and evil. I love it!!!!

MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Okay folks!! It's time for......

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:16 AM

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:17 AM
This week’s winner is none other than BIGBADZERO.

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:17 AM
BBZ was born in Van Nuys California in 1967………….

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:23 AM

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:26 AM
This is a very special week for BBZ. Not only has he been

selected Sheep Of The Week, BBZ proudly announced on

Thursday that he had finally lost his virginity on Wednesday

night at the ripe old age of 36. So who was the luck lady?

Meet Elsa Lipschitz…………

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:27 AM
Elsa and BBZ met at a Van Hagar concert in 1986 and BB

has been trying to get into the little hotties bloomers ever

since. Elsa finally gave in on Wednesday night. When asked

how she liked the romp in the sack with BB, Elsa replied,

“Have you seen my glasses, I keep losing those darn things.”

BIGBADZERO is heading to Las Vegas this weekend with

Elsa and her friend Lilly……………..

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:29 AM
BBZ is hoping to end the week on a real high note by

Smoking up with the girls in his local park……………

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 08:31 AM
And then heading home and having his first threesome!!

Good luck to ya Sheep.

Now get back in the PEN fucker!!

knowitall
08-06-2004, 09:52 AM
Sergeant Rikk, Private knowitall here sir: can I be in the pen?? I'm not a Hagar fan at all...... I never understood the Sammy thing except that it confirmed that EVH was a major Montrose fan. Anywho, as I said yesterday, I was a huge VH fan until they broke up w/ Dave 20 YEARS AGO and also about '86 or '87 I saw a video of Black Oak Arkansas and their Frontman, Jim "Dandy" Marngrum (real last name, I think he changed it to Magnum). Check this footage out if you can , Tommy Aldridge was drumming, etc... but Jim Dandy was Dave Roth to a T, except about 7 years before Roth ever appeared on the radar. HMMMMM, I'm not exaggerating, check out any Black Oak Arkansas footage, and see Dave's gimmick done by the original. Dave was laughed at when VH first came out and was called a Jim Dandy wannabe. In all fairness to Dave, he took the ball and ran with it, but the mold was already there. Oh yeah, you guys are serious fuckheads.

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Hi kidvegas how ya doin? Actually this may not be him, but he always brought up that toothless idiot Jim Dandy. I guess Dave got his one of a kind personality and sense of humor from the trailer park dwelling moron too, huh?! "Goldarnit Wilbur, David Lee stole mah fukkin act ......a chicken and a priest walk into a bar........hic..........uh what was I sayin?"

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by knowitall
Oh yeah, you guys are serious fuckheads.

Why thank you!:D

knowitall
08-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah, sorry--reality checks aren't good for this site, like wasting 20 years waiting for some people with serious mental health issues to reform a band where everyone hates each other. You'd shell out 300 bucks to sit 9000 rows from the stage to see it though, wouldn't you?? Poor Dave, he's as pathetic as Corey Feldman or Vince Neil, anything for attention. Tried getting busted for pot and make a big deal; no one cared. Now look at me everyone!!! I'm an EMT in a bright yellow jumpsuit with a matching hat!!! Zaba da be doo be do!!! Can't wait!!! One break, comin' up!!! And all the other tired shit he used to say 20 years ago that Pete Angelus wrote for him. Check out the pic--could be Dave on any given night. Dave, Vince Neil...Whatever

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 10:11 AM
He's so pathetic, yet you felt compelled to come here?! Did Dave turn you down backstage or something? Sorry dude he doesnt swing that way..........and again hi kidvegas.

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Zaba da be doo be do!!!

That should be Zaba daba doobee do!:D

knowitall
08-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Sorry.....Zaba daba doobee do!! It's my new mantra. Sorry, I'm not Kidvegas, but I'm OK with comparisons to other pen members. Why am i here? For the same reason I check out Metal Sludge!! It's fucking hilarious!!! I don't believe it's always intentional..... but I'll get bored in a couple of days and lose interest in y'all, don't worry.

Rikk
08-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Let's ignore this rodent and continue today's festivities. After all, today is the day we announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, usually we announce this tribute around lunchtime every Friday, but today Guwapo announced it a bit early because he had some nice pictures of our winner that he wanted to post.

So, I will now officially make the announcement...
This has been a week of great idiocy for our sheep. They have run rampant, violently looking for cheddar in the pen and trying to get noticed. Now, we here at the SHEEP PEN don't like to reward those that are just trying to get noticed. That's why an idiot like HAGAR4PRES was not ever made SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But this week, we have a man that is so pathetic, so craving for any sort of attention that we simply must stop and laugh at him for seven days. It's like a train wreck...you don't want to keep looking, but you just can't look away.

So, I now announce our winner and the 2nd SHEEP OF THE WEEK:

BIG BAD ZERO!!!

Now BIG BAD ZERO is actually quite new at these here forums...although who he was posting as before, I have no idea. I can say this, though...if you keep an eye out for this pen-dweller this week, you will notice that he thinks he is wise and great, and he thinks he is funny and unique. His avatar is a strobe light flashing alternating picture of Jesus and Charles Manson. To BIG BAD ZERO, this is, like, kinda deep.

BIG BAD ZERO is probably really proud that he was noticed enough to be made SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But will he be so proud when it is made known that he lost his virginity two days ago (or so he claims) and is 36-years-old? That's right...a 36-year-old virgin. I guess Jesus and Chuck didn't help him out with this one. When he's not insulting Dave, he's probably thinking of new ways to seduce his 18-year-old cousin. Will he ever succeed? Well, this is one of the great questions, ain't it?

BIG BAD VIRGIN, congratulations. You really deserve it this week. We'll devote the rest of the week to ridiculing you and making sure you're aware of your "baa"-age. I will also note that you have never annoyed us...we have just been so perplexed that someone on this site could be as big a moron as cockvanhalen69. Of course, the only side effect is that we've felt sorry for you (a little) because you could have a severe mental problem. If this is true, promise us you won't check yourself into the psychiatric ward 'til this week is over because we have a lot of insulting to do, you loser.

I will quickly note that each week's SHEEP OF THE WEEK is picked based on nominations made by the members of the SHEEP PEN. Then, a vote is cast, and a majority vote wins. This week's choice was unanimous. Be proud, virgin-boy.

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 10:58 AM
36 year old virgin, and a Sammy and Van Hagar fan..........makes perfect sense doesnt it?!

Rikk
08-06-2004, 10:59 AM
I would also like to offer my congratulations to Bill Lumbergh. He is now officially a new administrator of the SHEEP PEN!

Again, he is an administrator...not a convict. He will help Guwapo, Max and myself run this place. We have a lot of sheep to keep in line and Bill has already gone out of his way MANY times to help control the sheep (although I must also note that we've had a lot of help from many great people and other new administrators may join at future times).

WELCOME ABOARD, BILL!!!!!!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Thanks to Rikk, Guwapo and Max for this honor. Putting the sheep in their proper place is a full time job 'round here, but I'm up to the challenge. 0n a different note, rockvanhalen66 please stop it with the constant PM's. I know you're depressed about not being Sheep of the week anymore, but with your stupidity you'll always be near the top of the sheep heap. Or should I translate that for you...............yer stoopidd annd yool alwaze bee uh shep. Thanks.

knowitall
08-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Sergeant Rikk, I was being semi-serious when i said your posts were eloquent, DLR_Engine Room seems far more intelligent than Mr Lumbergh, IMO. Or is DLREng feuding with you?? It's funny to read posts from people who start out agreeing with each other then in the next post start calling each other sheep fucker and things like that. You need more sensible people than Mr Lumbergh, Sergeant Rikk, he'll destroy the Army if you let him. SIR!!!

Rikk
08-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Bill is doing a great job, thank you very much. DLR_Engine_Room is also an awesome member of the forum. Dude posts so much funny shit, and is a good writer.

As for you, you seem to just be starting up shit for no reason. I don't understand it.

knowitall
08-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Rikk, I'll quote Dave one more time (Dave addressing reporters at the US Festival when asked to respond to the Clash, who were angry that VH would accept 1.5 mil to play) "DON'T TAKE YOURSELVES S GOD-DAMNED SERIOUSLY, HONEY!!!!"

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Sergeant Rikk, I was being semi-serious when i said your posts were eloquent, DLR_Engine Room seems far more intelligent than Mr Lumbergh, IMO. Or is DLREng feuding with you?? It's funny to read posts from people who start out agreeing with each other then in the next post start calling each other sheep fucker and things like that. You need more sensible people than Mr Lumbergh, Sergeant Rikk, he'll destroy the Army if you let him. SIR!!!

I'm as hard core a Dave fan as you'll find anywhere......and I'M gonna bring the army down. I've been putting sheep like you out to pasture for a long time now dude. You just don't like me because I know who you are, and always leave you speechless(since you can never think of a worthy comeback). And by the way, you're the last person on earth anybody would ask to measure anybody's intelligence. Well, rockvanhalen66 would be, but you get my point.

knowitall
08-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Lumbergh, please point out how, where and when you "put me in my place". I believe I suggested you couldn't put someone in their place with a forklift.... lets make that a crane!!! I'm a hard-core Dave fan.... that fuckin sums it up!!! Roth today is about as a cool as a stroke, or a heart attack. As in, not cool. Like you. Are you 40 too??

Rikk
08-06-2004, 01:12 PM
Lumbergh, please point out how, where and when you "put me in my place". I believe I suggested you couldn't put someone in their place with a forklift.... lets make that a crane!!! I'm a hard-core Dave fan.... that fuckin sums it up!!! Roth today is about as a cool as a stroke, or a heart attack. As in, not cool. Like you. Are you 40 too??

Quit plugging up the SHEEP PEN with your crap.:mad: If you want to fight with somebody, do it in another post. You aren't even a member here yet.

knowitall
08-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Yes, I'm sorry. You would know the crap, wouldn't you Rikk?

Rikk
08-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Well, people...BIGBADZERO was our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But the mods have very justifiably banned him. If anyone deserved to be banned, that idiot did. He was a true Sammy Spammer.

So, we may instead select a new SHEEP OF THE WEEK tomorrow, since it's no fun having a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even go in the pen because he can't enter the country.

So, adios BIG BAD VIRGIN. I hope you had fun.

Although, it would be kinda fun to have a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even respond to any of his own insults. He probably would check back and hate what people are saying. Of course, half of these idiots rejoin anyway. And it does him or us no good for him to come back.

So, new SHEEP OF THE WEEK, or do we just stick with virgin-boy?

Roth kills Sam
08-06-2004, 02:51 PM
I know this is coming as a surprise to anyone who has read his lame, dumbass posts, but I nominate blowitall.... just because his mom also BLOWS it all

Lou
08-06-2004, 03:58 PM
So, new SHEEP OF THE WEEK, or do we just stick with virgin-boy?

Nah just keep it as is, like you said he'll probably be back under a new name.

knowitall
08-06-2004, 04:47 PM
The sheep pen, moderated by dumbass Lumbergh and psycho Rikk...wow, that's some stinging credibilty right there folks. The inmates running the asylum and all that. If these guys think you're a tool, you must be doing something right. Rikk, what a fucking disappointment you are, you fucking crybaby. You are in this pen and looking out.

Matt White
08-06-2004, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rikk
[B]Well, people...BIGBADZERO was our SHEEP OF THE WEEK. But the mods have very justifiably banned him. If anyone deserved to be banned, that idiot did. He was a true Sammy Spammer.

So, we may instead select a new SHEEP OF THE WEEK tomorrow, since it's no fun having a SHEEP OF THE WEEK that can't even go in the pen because he can't enter the country.

So, adios BIG BAD VIRGIN. I hope you had fun.

So LittleNadHero got put out to pasture........right that Rikk, that recalcitrant PRICK will pop up under ANOTHER BRILLIANT ALIAS!!!! :asshole: Its AMAZING the amount of SHEEP that come roaring up from oblivion to drool their mindless pap at the rank and file.

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 05:21 PM
This idiot, who brings up Black Oak Arkansas every five minutes is calling us "dumbasses and psychos". What's next, rockvanhalen66 calling us bad spellers?!

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Knowitall, the first and only guy ever kicked out of

Newfoundland for being too dumb!

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 05:34 PM
We here at the Sheep Pen know you've all been waiting for this.........an exclusive picture of rockvanhalen66 celebrating last weeks election as inaugural Sheep of the Week! Here he celebrates with his sister(who is also expecting their first child) and his mistress. Asked for a comment, he had only this to say ..." I juusss wanna thankk yooo oll fer thiss anoor......noww git tha fukk outta heer, I godda go pikk up mie food stampz......."

guwapo_rocker
08-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
We here at the Sheep Pen know you've all been waiting for this.........an exclusive picture of rockvanhalen66 celebrating last weeks election as inaugural Sheep of the Week! Here he celebrates with his sister(who is also expecting their first child) and his mistress. Asked for a comment, he had only this to say ..." I juusss wanna thankk yooo oll fer thiss anoor......noww git tha fukk outta heer, I godda go pikk up mie food stampz......."

and a toy for the baby.......

Bill Lumbergh
08-06-2004, 05:53 PM
See just how fucking generous we are here? Let's throw in a bar of soap while were at it, though I seriously doubt it'll get used.........

Dan
08-06-2004, 05:57 PM
Shit you guys are cracking me up,Real true blue Roth fans taking gear of the trash around here,Rock on Dudes.

Rikk
08-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Shit you guys are cracking me up,Real true blue Roth fans taking gear of the trash around here,Rock on Dudes.

Thank you, my friend.

Rikk
08-06-2004, 06:29 PM

Christ, Bill and Guwapo, you guys are killing me here!!!!!!! Damn, that and the toy gag were funny as hell!!!

On another note...I didn't cry about anything, Blow-It-All. I accused you of being a liar. You started calling me names. Go back and read the thread, you jackass. Anyway, you got your attention...

Read my next post...

ALinChainz
08-06-2004, 06:41 PM
but I'll get bored in a couple of days and lose interest in y'all, don't worry.

I'm sure your last boyfriend told you the same thing.

Rikk
08-06-2004, 06:41 PM
*** SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT ***

In response to Lou's request that the idiot BIG BAD VIRGIN remain SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and after a suggestion from RothKillsSam and after discussing the merits of BLOW-IT-ALL with my partners-in-crime Max, Guwapo and Bill, I propose that for the first time ever, we have two SHEEPS OF THE WEEK.

The reason for this is simple...BIG BAD VIRGIN deserves his sentence and shouldn't be rewarded simply because he has been banned from the Army. So, why don't we leave him as SHEEP OF THE WEEK but have BLOW-IT-ALL accept his award since he's absent?

That's right BLOW-IT-ALL...you are now technically SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Congratulations, my stupid lying friend. You will now be ridiculed to your heart's content. Expect many insults and revelations about your family from various friends and allies on this forum. Expect pictures and creativity from my friends Guwapo and Bill. Expect a super-mod like Max to threaten to ban you every time you dare insult him even when he's insulting your sister's cocksucking talents. I know what you're thinking..."This is just a stupid forum." Then why are you here so much, loser? Well, now when you're here, you can be sure that you'll get a lot of attention. People in this site will be laughing their asses off at the current SHEEP OF THE WEEK. We hate Hagar, but being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is often even worse! Of course, what's extremely pathetic is that you still manage to be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but only because the "real" SHEEP OF THE WEEK is absent. So, in essence, nobody really wants you! LOL.

So enjoy. I'm sure you're going to post how little you care or how delighted this makes you. Just remember...we aren't doing this because we want to give you attention. We're doing this because we know you're a loser. And we know you don't actually like being insulted. And we know you're a fucking liar. And we know you don't like being called a liar. You can insult Dave any way you want. But don't expect to be able to lie about him, be called on it, and then insult the person back without repercussions. You call me a psycho?? Read your posting history. Hell, maybe you really are Kid Vegas and we'll never know. And if that's true, and we never find out, at least you can be secure in your own knowledge that you have mental problems posting under another identity at a forum in which it's been made very clear that you're not welcome. What made me laugh earlier is how you were sort of brown-nosing me and then finally freaked out when I went all out on you. You loser.

You're in good company...BIG BAD VIRGIN and COCKVANHALEN69. Kinda sad, if you ask me. You seemed so much smarter, but the people have spoken.

CONGRATULATIONS from Rikk, Max, Guwapo and Bill (and all the other people working hard to keep the SHEEP PEN a fine home for our local herd).

turboblues
08-06-2004, 10:17 PM
This BLOW-IT-ALL guy his one day tour is taking an awful long time!
I sure hope that it's coming to an end(just like that fake reunion tour).

Roth kills Sam
08-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I just want to thank the SHEEP PEN mods for agreeing with me about BLOW-IT-ALL

MAX
08-06-2004, 11:50 PM
BLOW-IT-ALL...... LMAO!!!

Funny shit. :)

Rikk
08-07-2004, 12:40 AM
I just want to thank the SHEEP PEN mods for agreeing with me about BLOW-IT-ALL

You're just another great member of the SHEEP PEN community. Us administrators always appreciate the support. And you were right...BLOW-IT-ALL certainly deserves the "honor".

What a fucking loser he is. "Please don't insult Eddie!":rolleyes:

Rikk
08-07-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by MAX
BLOW-IT-ALL...... LMAO!!!

Funny shit. :)

LOL!!! I know. It's one of our best nicknames.

Roth kills Sam
08-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration, I propose "Tom FOOLery" as the latest SHEEP PEN honoree. He has really distinguished himself in a very short amount of time. I am in awe of how his "mind" works and I just hold out hope his mom was smart enough to get a hysterectomy after his birth.

guwapo_rocker
08-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Shit Rikk, you never told me to buy sheep food. Man I

remember, you said beer, chips, salsa, naked Asian chicks,

and.... oh yeah.beer.

Nothing about sheep food.

Shit!

pete
08-07-2004, 08:34 PM
*** SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT ***

In response to Lou's request that the idiot BIG BAD VIRGIN remain SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and after a suggestion from RothKillsSam and after discussing the merits of BLOW-IT-ALL with my partners-in-crime Max, Guwapo and Bill, I propose that for the first time ever, we have two SHEEPS OF THE WEEK.

The reason for this is simple...BIG BAD VIRGIN deserves his sentence and shouldn't be rewarded simply because he has been banned from the Army. So, why don't we leave him as SHEEP OF THE WEEK but have BLOW-IT-ALL accept his award since he's absent?

That's right BLOW-IT-ALL...you are now technically SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Congratulations, my stupid lying friend. You will now be ridiculed to your heart's content. Expect many insults and revelations about your family from various friends and allies on this forum. Expect pictures and creativity from my friends Guwapo and Bill. Expect a super-mod like Max to threaten to ban you every time you dare insult him even when he's insulting your sister's cocksucking talents. I know what you're thinking..."This is just a stupid forum." Then why are you here so much, loser? Well, now when you're here, you can be sure that you'll get a lot of attention. People in this site will be laughing their asses off at the current SHEEP OF THE WEEK. We hate Hagar, but being the SHEEP OF THE WEEK is often even worse! Of course, what's extremely pathetic is that you still manage to be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but only because the "real" SHEEP OF THE WEEK is absent. So, in essence, nobody really wants you! LOL.

So enjoy. I'm sure you're going to post how little you care or how delighted this makes you. Just remember...we aren't doing this because we want to give you attention. We're doing this because we know you're a loser. And we know you don't actually like being insulted. And we know you're a fucking liar. And we know you don't like being called a liar. You can insult Dave any way you want. But don't expect to be able to lie about him, be called on it, and then insult the person back without repercussions. You call me a psycho?? Read your posting history. Hell, maybe you really are Kid Vegas and we'll never know. And if that's true, and we never find out, at least you can be secure in your own knowledge that you have mental problems posting under another identity at a forum in which it's been made very clear that you're not welcome. What made me laugh earlier is how you were sort of brown-nosing me and then finally freaked out when I went all out on you. You loser.

You're in good company...BIG BAD VIRGIN and COCKVANHALEN69. Kinda sad, if you ask me. You seemed so much smarter, but the people have spoken.

CONGRATULATIONS from Rikk, Max, Guwapo and Bill (and all the other people working hard to keep the SHEEP PEN a fine home for our local herd).

Forgive me RIK if I'm out of line but I feel more needs to be added to this.

BLOWSITALL:all the football and beer you can possibly eminate is not hiding your filthy little secret.

We know this is your only means of male contact without revealing your flamboyant homosexual desires.

We have created a place for you called .vhlinks (http://vhlinks.com) There you can open up (in many ways). I think you will find, when you become honest with yourselves and others, you will realise your hostility stems from your dirty, fecal-encrusted little secret.

We've been called homophobes before. Clearly this is not the case. We want you to thrive in rest-stops and bath-houses everywhere.

You have no business here.

You're on your way to realisation and anal bliss.

so long and GOD BLESS.

and congrats

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGGOT ON A PILE OF ANT SHIT WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED VIA MICROSCOPE.

Dave's PA Rental
08-07-2004, 09:55 PM
this one isnt much better...

pete
08-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
this one isnt much better...

heh?

what are you trying to say?

pete
08-07-2004, 11:10 PM
We have a new contender:

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
Come on, as bronco fans, lets just get along, we'll throw back a cold one talk a little bout the broncos and listen to a little Hagar, it will be a party. We can talk about how the broncs are going to pull through despite losing Mobley, Mcaffery and Sharpe! http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&goto=newpost&threadid=8692

the latter portion of the thread is where he came in.

Tom Foolery
08-07-2004, 11:15 PM
We have a new contender:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&goto=newpost&threadid=8692

the latter portion of the thread is where he came in.

hey i came in on the first page!

Tom Foolery
08-07-2004, 11:16 PM
is this the place where we talk about cool new posters to the forum?

Bill Lumbergh
08-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Sheep Pen Update- I've been getting pelted with Pm's from a certain well known sheep..........I will keep this is mind when deciding(along with my partners here), who the next Sheep of the Week is. This is one fucked up little bastard who needs special attention, Sheep Pen style. I won't reveal who it is now, but it will figure in my later decision. I'll give you a little taste of some of the commentary though, from this misguided little troll " I bet you would let roth fuck your first born child you motherfucker" "You better watch your back man" Great stuff, huh?

MAX
08-09-2004, 12:38 AM
is this the place where we talk about cool new posters to the forum?

Shutup. You've already made yourself unworthy for the pen because you can actually write, communicate intelligently and have no hooves. Besides that, I'm here to help you. :) You are my understudy and keep in mind, you WILL throw away the 5150 CD!!!!! :)

MAX
08-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Sheep Pen Update- I've been getting pelted with Pm's from a certain well known sheep..........I will keep this is mind when deciding(along with my partners here), who the next Sheep of the Week is. This is one fucked up little bastard who needs special attention, Sheep Pen style. I won't reveal who it is now, but it will figure in my later decision. I'll give you a little taste of some of the commentary though, from this misguided little troll " I bet you would let roth fuck your first born child you motherfucker" "You better watch your back man" Great stuff, huh?

Viiiiivaaaaa Kid Vegas?????? :confused:

Leo VanNewhouse
08-09-2004, 10:45 AM
This thread is hillarious!!!!!!!!!! :D

Rikk
08-09-2004, 10:49 AM

PM me. I think I know who this is, but PM me.

Rikk
08-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Leo VanNewhouse
This thread is hillarious!!!!!!!!!! :D

All in a day's work at the SHEEP PEN.:D

Rikk
08-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Forgive me RIK if I'm out of line but I feel more needs to be added to this.

We have created a place for you called .vhlinks (http://vhlinks.com) There you can open up (in many ways). I think you will find, when you become honest with yourselves and others, you will realise your hostility stems from your dirty, fecal-encrusted little secret.

:D

You see, BLOW-IT-ALL, the SHEEP OF THE WEEK gets a lot of special attention. We actually went out of our ways to create this site for you where you'll be comfortable. Just go to the Links and have a good time, discussing BLACK OAK ARKANSAS, SAMMY HAGAR...anything but Van Halen!

I must add, BLOW-IT-ALL, that I'm not a homophobe. My cousin came out of the closet last year, and it really fucked up the family, but I felt bad for the guy. I think it's time society learns to deal with this situation in a productive, non-hating way. At the same time, I'll say this...

YOU GIVE FAGS A BAD NAME.:cool:

Rikk
08-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Shutup. You've already made yourself unworthy for the pen because you can actually write, communicate intelligently and have no hooves. Besides that, I'm here to help you. :) You are my understudy and keep in mind, you WILL throw away the 5150 CD!!!!! :)

Start with 5150. It's your first step in a 12-step program that ends with you killing Sammy Hagar.

Rikk
08-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Shit Rikk, you never told me to buy sheep food. Man I

remember, you said beer, chips, salsa, naked Asian chicks,

and.... oh yeah.beer.

Nothing about sheep food.

Shit!

LOL!!! I just heard...the mods are saying BIG BAD ZERO was banned. But I just found his carcass in the back of the pen!! He was starved and the mods covered it up for us!!!

LONG LIVE THE ARMY!!!!!!!!!

Rikk
08-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration, I propose "Tom FOOLery" as the latest SHEEP PEN honoree. He has really distinguished himself in a very short amount of time. I am in awe of how his "mind" works and I just hold out hope his mom was smart enough to get a hysterectomy after his birth.

TomFoolery. Noted.

TomFoolery, you'd better shape up or you'll find yourself in the pen. My good friend Max has pointed out that you seem to write well, unlike most of our resident sheep in the fucking pen. So, cunt, watch yourself, admit that Sammy Hagar is excrement, and you may avoid rolling in excrement with a bunch of other sheep for the rest of your time at the army.

knowitall
08-09-2004, 11:14 AM
Look at Sgt Rikk!!! Wow, the Paxil must've kicked in. The homo thing runs in the family, huh?? "Cousin", eh?? Wow, you're really falling apart there aren't you, little bit of glue leaking out, here and there. Once again, the Kid Vegas thing. Where's AlIn Painz to confirm that my IP address logged in for the first time last Friday?? HOW COME NO ONE PM"S ME, I'M SHEEP OF THE WEEK!!!! This is your life isn't it..........

Rikk
08-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Look at Sgt Rikk!!! Wow, the Paxil must've kicked in. The homo thing runs in the family, huh?? "Cousin", eh?? Wow, you're really falling apart there aren't you, little bit of glue leaking out, here and there. Once again, the Kid Vegas thing. Where's AlIn Painz to confirm that my IP address logged in for the first time last Friday?? HOW COME NO ONE PM"S ME, I'M SHEEP OF THE WEEK!!!! This is your life isn't it..........

Yeah, my cousin. I don't need to justify shit to you. You're the one who's talking about homos in almost every fucking post, you fag. You should be happy that I posted that I don't hate fags. So, sorry to disappoint, BLOW-IT-ALL, but I'm not gay. I've had many girlfriends, many sleeping partners...and unlike you...they've all been heterosexual experiences. Homosexuality is not something I make fun of...well, not a lot...but the idea of it still makes me personally sick.

So please stop talking about Jim Dandy so much and getting a hard-on. Save it for cockvanhalen69.

By the way, get back in the fucking pen!

knowitall
08-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Thou doth protest too much, Rikk, and Blow it all, wow, that fucking stings!!! I haven't felt this bad since Grade 2 when I called Vernon a poophead and he said, I know I am but what are you?? You guys have sunk to a new level...i hope you're happy.... I'M RUINED!!!

"Yeah, my cousin. I don't need to justify shit to you. You're the one who's talking about homos in almost every fucking post, you fag. You should be happy that I posted that I don't hate fags. So, sorry to disappoint, BLOW-IT-ALL, but I'm not gay. I've had many girlfriends, many sleeping partners...and unlike you...they've all been heterosexual experiences. Homosexuality is not something I make fun of...well, not a lot...but the idea of it still makes me personally sick."

OK Rikk, I believe you....yawwwnnn.....

Rikk
08-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Thou doth protest too much, Rikk, and Blow it all, wow, that fucking stings!!! I haven't felt this bad since Grade 2 when I called Vernon a poophead and he said, I know I am but what are you?? You guys have sunk to a new level...i hope you're happy.... I'M RUINED!!!

"Yeah, my cousin. I don't need to justify shit to you. You're the one who's talking about homos in almost every fucking post, you fag. You should be happy that I posted that I don't hate fags. So, sorry to disappoint, BLOW-IT-ALL, but I'm not gay. I've had many girlfriends, many sleeping partners...and unlike you...they've all been heterosexual experiences. Homosexuality is not something I make fun of...well, not a lot...but the idea of it still makes me personally sick."

OK Rikk, I believe you....yawwwnnn.....

LOL...I could give a shit if you believe me or not.

You also believe that you deserve to be above ground!:p

lilELVIS
08-10-2004, 12:36 AM
that general hina should be here.... his pro hagar posts piss me off

MAX
08-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Hina isn't allowed. Read the opening page.

Leo VanNewhouse
08-10-2004, 06:27 AM
This should be on top, because it's class!!!!!!! :D :cool:

ZahZoo
08-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Paging Senor Engineroom...

Please report to the Sheep Pen... recent activities at VHlinks has resulted in you being owned by Emporer Brett. Your new charter membership has been activated and the shears have been sharpened. ;)

Rikk
08-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo

Please report to the Sheep Pen... recent activities at VHlinks has resulted in you being owned by Emporer Brett. Your new charter membership has been activated and the shears have been sharpened. ;)

Where did this come from?:confused:

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 01:13 AM
Seems like the sheep ranks are thinning around here. I guess getting smacked around, and being mentally crushed nightly is a little more than a sheep can handle. RUN SHEEP RUN!!!!!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
08-11-2004, 01:24 AM
Seems like the sheep ranks are thinning around here. I guess getting smacked around, and being mentally crushed nightly is a little more than a sheep can handle. RUN SHEEP RUN!!!!!!!!!

The PEN has served it's purpose. Might be time to let it slide
until the need arises again, and it will I'm sure.

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 01:26 AM
WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Sheep Edition

LSD........the boy ..........the sheep.............the legend..........where have you gone LSD? The original mentally challenged sheep(though his stupidity has been since surpassed by Harvard grad rockvanhalen66), has been getting smacked around by Roth fans(and probably his girlfriend), for what seems like an eternity. Everytime it seemed like he would finally pack it in, he would return for more punishment from his Roth masters. Will he return to claim the coveted Sheep of the Week trophy? Will he team up with rockvanhalen and combine their 7 brain cells to attempt to actually put a complete sentence together. Only time will tell sheep slayers..........

LSD stats- Debates won against Dave or the Gravers-----0

Favorite Song------(Tie)Feels So Good, Not Enough

LSD's girlfriend was unavailable for comment............

guwapo_rocker
08-11-2004, 01:31 AM
WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Sheep Edition

LSD........the boy ..........the sheep.............the legend..........where have you gone LSD? The original mentally challenged sheep(though his stupidity has been since surpassed by Harvard grad rockvanhalen66), has been getting smacked around by Roth fans(and probably his girlfriend), for what seems like an eternity. Everytime it seemed like he would finally pack it in, he would return for more punishment from his Roth masters. Will he return to claim the coveted Sheep of the Week trophy? Will he team up with rockvanhalen and combine their 7 brain cells to attempt to actually put a complete sentence together. Only time will tell sheep slayers..........

LSD stats- Debates won against Dave or the Gravers-----0

Favorite Song------(Tie)Feels So Good, Not Enough

LSD's girlfriend was unavailable for comment............

I heard he was dating Kid Vegas's ex, an inflatable action man

doll I believe.

MAX
08-11-2004, 01:35 AM
I really don't see any worthy nominees this week so, I'd like to ask my fellow PENATATORS that we bend the rules? Just for this week.....

I would like to nominate a longtime troller of this site who dissed two of my best friends and another longtime poster last week. I'm not close with AJW but we've welcomed him here with open arms and he's old school.

Anyway, my nominee is Moderator "jimmy" from Brett's site. I still think of Brett as a friend of mine, I also like ALL of his staff with the exception of this one person "jimmy" who insulted two of my best online friends. As he mentions, he's here everyday so I feel it's a worthy induction.

My reasons for nomination (http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Tour2004&Number=619462&Forum=All_Forums&Words=39&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=617326&Search=true#Post619462)

I'm one loyal gus and NOBODY slams my friends like that after a thread is closed so they don't have a chance to retort!!!!!

This nomination is for both of my stellar friends (Who both befriended me from day ONE over two years ago) EVH FANATIC and Rikk!!!!!

The barn is now open for debate........................

tjvhou812
08-11-2004, 01:43 AM
got goat?

MAX
08-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Hey TJ,

got joke?

That was weak even by your standards.

Are you sure you want to be a nightclub comic? :rolleyes:

Rikk
08-11-2004, 01:55 AM
* * * IMPORTANT SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

I have to agree with Max here. "Jimmy" deserves it. This week we have no real main offenders. BLOW-IT-ALL apparently finally did blow it all. His "24 hour tour" lasted several days until we finally convinced him that his life is meaningless and he finally took his own life.

L.S.D. is long gone...dead and buried. Of course, he could return from the dead...

cockvanhalen69 hasn't really been seen in these parts for a while. I've heard some little whimpering coming from some lameass and unpopular thread called the...snicker..."goat pen". But it seems to be as threatening as a dead man's punch. His boyfriend TJ was apparently arrested for child molestation, so he's also out-of-commission.

We have no new offenders this week worth speaking of. We still have the various idiots that still try and pollute the place time to time. But nobody obvious worth nominating.

But my very close and exceptional friend MAX has correctly pointed out the unbelievable loser that sits like a pussy behind his computer screen lurking at this site but never posting (because he's obviously a fucking wimp and has to admit to himself that this site offends him). This little pussy makes me laugh. He posts shit about me and others, knowing we probably won't notice it because we're not regular posters there anymore, and then posts in the thread after its been closed so that no reply can be sent.

Well, we here at the SHEEP PEN have a reply...

Not everybody at the Army hates the Links, Jimmy. In fact, Brett is an okay guy. Glenn and Mike L are exceptional guys. And several of the other mods are good people too. But you, Jimmy, are a loser and a cocksucker. You don't like our debating style? Well, playing "last touch" ain't much of a debating style either, sir.

So, laugh it off. But we're nominating you for SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

MAX, this isn't really breaking the rules. He admitted that he lurks here...he probably just never posts. So, we can nominate a member...even if the member is too pussy to ever make his name known. I will put forth in the SHEEP PEN SUGGESTION BOX that we name this new lambchop PUSSY JIMMY.

So, MAX, I second your nomination and await Guwapo and Bill's votes on PUSSY JIMMY's nomination for SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

On to other SHEEP PEN business...I agree with Guwapo and Bill that the place certainly has helped clean our sheep population (as predicted). I do not, however, agree with Guwapo that we should let the pen slide for a while. We don't need to be gung ho 24 hours a day. But we should always keep it alive as a reminder of the blood that was shed and the lives that were lost and the sheep we will continue to shear just as long as Sammy Hagar is anywhere near a microphone.

This week is admittedly becoming a little wool-less, boys. But who knows what next week holds? The baa-ing is dying down...but next week we may be knocked over by a 120-pound lamb chop screaming "It's 5150 time!!!" in the Mains.

I say we always be on the alert...

They're out there...watching...baa-ing...

Rikk
08-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
got goat?

Oh, I get it. Goat. Like...sheep. Ha!

You ever consider a lobotomy?:)

MAX
08-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Hey, if anything......

This thread is fun. :) I'd like to follow Sesh's lead and come up with a stellar Roth topic that we can have once a week? What do you guys think?

I know it will take some time but at least everyone reads this one but I say that we completely take this site back as it used to be. Whattaya Say?

tjvhou812
08-11-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey, if anything......

This thread is fun. :) I'd like to follow Sesh's lead and come up with a stellar Roth topic that we can have once a week? What do you guys think?

I know it will take some time but at least everyone reads this one but I say that we completely take this site back as it used to be. Whattaya Say?

man, i think you got the wrong house...

tjvhou812
08-11-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey, if anything......

yea and we can all have a sleep over at max's house.....

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 02:22 AM
I think this is a pretty stupid thread too, similar to the goat thread. What's the use? It just makes those worms like cockvanhalen69 and tjvhoaqeiwfnqwöefnnwef think that they have a reason to live as they're "fighting" and "giving lessons" here. Do you really think that these couple of geeks are worth nothing but ignorance?

With these threads you give them a reason to spend their nights at the school library, where they should read books but as they cunt read or write they come up with nothing but unimaginative SPAM on the computer, before the old library lady, physically superior to these toys, throws them out.

Rikk
08-11-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I think this is a pretty stupid thread too, similar to the goat thread. What's the use? It just makes those worms like cockvanhalen69 and tjvhoaqeiwfnqwöefnnwef think that they have a reason to live as they're "fighting" and "giving lessons" here. Do you really think that these couple of geeks are worth nothing but ignorance?

With these threads you give them a reason to spend their nights at the school library, where they should read books but as they cunt read or write they come up with nothing but unimaginative SPAM on the computer, before the old library lady, physically superior to these toys, throws them out.

I gotta disagree.

This is a fun thread, for one. And really, the sheep realize soon that their efforts are just making them look dumber because it allows for a drawing together of insults to eventually kill their egos and send them packing.

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 03:22 AM
Rikk, with all due respect,

GIRLS PANTIES are fun. TITFUCKS are fun. Monty Python is fun. FISTING is fun. Drinking beer is fun. Laying out in the sun is fun. Drinking vodka until you drop is fun. Watching porn during a hangover is fun. Payday is fun. GYM is fun. Hockey is fun, at least it used to be. SEX WITH VEGETABLES is fun, at least until you wake up with a guarana fruit or a wheelchair up your ass.

This thread is NO FUN. You ain't gonna teach a single moron anything or send any one of them packing by getting into a useless argument after another with them, especially if it's just calling each other a homo/fag/sheep or making "your mom"-jokes.

Don't you really think this is just a waste of time and going down to their level, that is very low?

Rikk
08-11-2004, 03:48 AM
Jesus, dude...if you don't find it fun, good for you. Go fuck a brussel sprout.

It seems to me that there are plenty of people that are enjoying this thread, myself included. Also, there are less sheep than before...and that can't obviously be attributed all to this thread. But I bet you anything, it's helped.

If you don't like it, absolutely. Your opinion is worthy. But you're certainly not going to get people to stop the thread or stop people from making fun of these sheep just because you don't think it's fun.

Seriously...all respect to you. Your opinion is noted and is obviously worthy. But just because you don't like something doesn't make it worthless.

Cathedral
08-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Fact is, we were Rothin before the sheep came, and we'll be Rothin long after they've gone.
Nobody pisses on Dave's shag carpet in Dave's own fucking home.

Least they be shagged with sharp, unpleasant objects.

Rikk
08-11-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Fact is, we were Rothin before the sheep came, and we'll be Rothin long after they've gone.

Yeah, this pen is basically another way to shear the stupid sheep. To actually consider not shearing them at all and letting them run around and act like idiots doesn't make sense. Absolutely, they don't always deserve the attention. But a few do. And those few are ridiculed like shit until they realize their own worthlessness.

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

What he said.

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 04:01 AM
I don't know that rock and his alias/trailer buddy are even sheep though. They're more like zombies, and I must admit toying with them is getting boring as fuck. Funny watching them talk to themselves though.

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 04:12 AM
I'm not saying you should stop a thread like this, you can have it if you enjoy it even a little. And who am I to decide! I'm just the king of the night time world...ahh...night time and the disco fever...something that cockvanhalen69 has never experienced in his short, abused life.

I'm just saying that more than "teaching a lesson", it's only giving these cockvanhalen69'sses and tjvho's a reason to send more of these "homo/goat/fag"-posts that will likely do no good for anybody and have more spelling errors than letters.

They're just a couple of attention whores, with the exception that the word is usually used of humans, not worms...LOL...they're like attention worms. You see how they're already crying because their "important thread" is being bashed on in the dump!

Hahahaa...last time I cried like that was when I broke a scotch bottle...

MAX
08-11-2004, 04:12 AM
If anything, this thread got rid of L.S.D. and that should count for something?

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by MAX
If anything, this thread got rid of L.S.D. and that should count for something?

I bet he's using alias already?

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Jesus, dude...if you don't find it fun, good for you. Go fuck a brussel sprout.

oh, btw, what's a brussel sprout? Is it a fish? WOAH

YESSS

Cathedral
08-11-2004, 04:20 AM
oh, btw, what's a brussel sprout? Is it a fish? WOAH

YESSS

LMMFAO, they aren't fuckable, that much i know. and if someone finds that they are? I feel sorry for them.

MAX
08-11-2004, 04:21 AM
I bet he's using alias already?

You might be correct but I think he's both too arrogant and cocky enough to stay under the same gay I.D. tag. Maybe other traders got a hold of his ass and beat him to death at one of the shows? One can only hope? :D

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by MAX
You might be correct but I think he's both too arrogant and cocky enough to stay under the same gay I.D. tag. Maybe other traders got a hold of his ass and beat him to death at one of the shows? One can only hope? :D

No no Max, his "equipment" broke, remember?! :D

MAX
08-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Hahaha!!!! I bet that is his excuse if he's ever dated a woman as well....

lilELVIS
08-11-2004, 04:48 AM
this is the best thread i ever saw....but why is hina not in here?

Rikk
08-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by lilELVIS
this is the best thread i ever saw....but why is hina not in here?

Hina's not really SHEEP PEN material.

However, there are plenty of other people ready to be inducted in the coming week or so.

In the meantime, we await Friday's SHEEP OF THE WEEK winner.

ZahZoo
08-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Where did this come from?:confused:

Yesterday Engineroom was spamming links and Emperor Brett pretty much called him out on it which was an apparent attempt to stir the links pot and run back here and bask in the glory. IMO it was a weak attempt to begin worth and Bretts response pretty much owned him... I figured a charter membership or queen for a day would be appropriate. Just fucking around though...

You may return to your normal chaos now...

Rikk
08-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
You may return to your normal chaos now...

LOL.:D

Anyway, I didn't catch that. But I like EngineRoom. But you're cool too. Why don't we set up a Fight Club or something?;)

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Violence!!! Yesss...there's something to talk about! W.A.R.!!!

Rikk
08-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Violence!!! Yesss...there's something to talk about! W.A.R.!!!

Okay, now you're the SHEEP PEN SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!:D

ZahZoo
08-11-2004, 01:01 PM
LOL.:D

Anyway, I didn't catch that. But I like EngineRoom. But you're cool too. Why don't we set up a Fight Club or something?;)

Novel thought.... but nah. I learned not to fight with ugly people cause they have nothing to lose...

Golden AWe
08-11-2004, 01:07 PM
Okay, now you're the SHEEP PEN SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!:D

Well, I do have a world dominance movement attacking Mongolia at the moment but if this means more medals in my uniform, well, why not? Cheers.

knowitall
08-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Holy stupidity, Batman!! Once again, sheep are someone who blindly follow a person or ideal....never questioning what they're told....like the Roth fans here.....who only hear Dave's side of the story! Once again, the fact that the title of your post is the Sheep pen, and you're actually the sheep.... awww forget it you'd never understand. Is this because SNL did a dead on parody of Dave in "Goat Boy"--that was fucking hilarious!!!! But yeah, since you all ARE sheep, but don't seem to get it, how's about "The Black Sheep Pen", you know, for those who don't conform?? Does that help?? Hello???

Rikk
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
* * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

Gentlemen, I propose TOM FOOLERY for induction into the SHEEP PEN. Now, this is NOT a nomination for SHEEP OF THE WEEK. I am just proposing the nomination that TOM FOOLERY be made a member of the PEN. JIMMY is still our nominee for the actual SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and votes have already been cast.

It's time to shear the wool. Anybody that is confident and excited that sales for the ESSENTIAL RED COLLECTION are "going to be good" is an idiot and a fucking sheep, in my book. This idiot actually thinks a Diamond Dave/VH reunion tour would sell the same as this tour and less in some markets.

Baa-fucking-aaa, I say.

Guwapo, we need a nickname for TOM FOOLERY.

Bill, we need a picture of TOM FOOLERY.

Max, we need you to threaten to ban him every time he doesn't hand over his lunch money!

That is all.

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 03:19 PM
LMFAO The Essential Jizz Collection won't move 50,000 units(in fact it would be a miracle if it did that).

Tom Foolery
08-11-2004, 03:20 PM
* * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

Gentlemen, I propose TOM FOOLERY for induction into the SHEEP PEN. Now, this is NOT a nomination for SHEEP OF THE WEEK. I am just proposing the nomination that TOM FOOLERY be made a member of the PEN. JIMMY is still our nominee for the actual SHEEP OF THE WEEK, and votes have already been cast.

It's time to shear the wool. Anybody that is confident and excited that sales for the ESSENTIAL RED COLLECTION are "going to be good" is an idiot and a fucking sheep, in my book. This idiot actually thinks a Diamond Dave/VH reunion tour would sell the same as this tour and less in some markets.

Baa-fucking-aaa, I say.

Guwapo, we need a nickname for TOM FOOLERY.

Bill, we need a picture of TOM FOOLERY.

Max, we need you to threaten to ban him every time he doesn't hand over his lunch money!

That is all.

Dude, bullshit, i said the sales were going to be good for the 4th greatest hits collection he has put out and that it had a solid track list.

I have always said that a Dave tour would be more successful, but i also think this tour has been a success.

Put me in the pen motherfucker!:)

First real Van Halen fan ever in the pen MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Foolery
08-11-2004, 03:21 PM
LMFAO The Essential Jizz Collection won't move 50,000 units(in fact it would be a miracle if it did that).

It will move more than that

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Care to make a sales prediction, just for the fuck of it?

Tom Foolery
08-11-2004, 03:22 PM
sure, i think it will go gold

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Aw, you beat me to it. Yes this confirms it...............BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Rikk
08-11-2004, 03:57 PM
After a quick PM discussion with Tom Foolery, I've considered lifting his Pen-sentence because he's more rational and not the idiot some of these sheep are.

Tom, you're not like the others. Stay out of trouble!

guwapo_rocker
08-11-2004, 04:21 PM
After a quick PM discussion with Tom Foolery, I've considered lifting his Pen-sentence because he's more rational and not the idiot some of these sheep are.

Tom, you're not like the others. Stay out of trouble!

You WHAT??!!!

Rikk
08-11-2004, 04:24 PM
You WHAT??!!!

LOL!!! It's still your call. If you guys want to do it, absolutely. But he did make the effort and did PM me and take back the shit he said and promised to stay out of trouble. If anyone does that, then they don't need to be in the pen. The pen is about locking up trouble-makers, not torturing the reformed. LOL. Plus, I've always maintained that the SHEEP PEN is about behavior, not taste. If you have bad taste but don't bother anybody, then you don't deserve to be in the pen. But if you have bad taste and act like a fucking asshole, then get in the pen, fucker! If Tom indeed is stopping his shit, shouldn't we give him a pass?

It's up to you guys.;)

Roth kills Sam
08-11-2004, 04:26 PM
If Tom indeed is stopping his shit, shouldn't we give him a pass?

It's up to you guys.;)

I've noticed the New and Improved Tom....

He is now Tom Foolery Mach II

or Tom Foolery 2.0

Tom Foolery
08-11-2004, 04:28 PM
I've noticed the New and Improved Tom....

He is now Tom Foolery Mach II

or Tom Foolery 2.0

I like Tom Foolery 2.0

Roth kills Sam
08-11-2004, 04:35 PM
I like Tom Foolery 2.0

How about "Return of the Living Tom Foolery"

"Tom Foolery Episode 1: The Hagar Menace"

Rikk
08-11-2004, 04:36 PM
I'm gonna start calling him TOM2...it's short and to-the-point.

guwapo_rocker
08-11-2004, 04:37 PM
Tom Foolery POO.0 is suggesting that Dave should sing Spammy songs over in another thread.

Back in the PEN fucker!

Roth kills Sam
08-11-2004, 04:37 PM
Tome Foolery POO.0 is suggesting that Dave should sing Spammy songs over in another thread.

Back in the PEN fucker!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Tom Foolery
08-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Tome Foolery POO.0 is suggesting that Dave should sing Spammy songs over in another thread.

Back in the PEN fucker!

I didnt suggest he do it, i said it would be cool to see what he could do with them, it would also be cool to see what he could do with alot of other bands, doesnt mean i m suggesting he do it in concert

Rikk
08-11-2004, 04:39 PM
TOM2, I made peace with you. But you'd better make your peace with my very good friend GUWAPO here. He's one mean son of a bitch that you don't want to fuck with.

Roth kills Sam
08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
I didnt suggest he do it, i said it would be cool to see what he could do with them, it would also be cool to see what he could do with alot of other bands, doesnt mean i m suggesting he do it in concert

Everything Dave sings turns out cool, because he is A BAD MUTHAF**KER!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
TOM2, I made peace with you. But you'd better make your peace with my very good friend GUWAPO here. He's one mean son of a bitch that you don't want to fuck with.

Don't let Foolery pull his WOOL over your

eyes Rikk!!

Tom Foolery
08-11-2004, 04:41 PM
haha, and how does one go about doing that

Roth kills Sam
08-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Don't let Foolery pull his WOOL over your

eyes Rikk!!

Tom 2.0, please use your wool for GOOD, not evil.

Good: making a nice "Got Dave" T-shirt....

evil: a towel used to wipe down Spermy Gaybar's sweaty back after a show...

Keeyth
08-11-2004, 06:11 PM
LMAO! Now that's a hilarious picture Roth kills Sam!

Keeyth
08-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by MAX
vaginal blood fart.

Hey, that's MY line!! Oh well, I guess it's a compliment that you liked it enough to reuse it! :D

MAX
08-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Hey, that's MY line!! Oh well, I guess it's a compliment that you liked it enough to reuse it! :D

Lol. I hadn't noticed that you'd previously used that. I've been using that term to insult people for years.

Keeyth
08-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Lol. I hadn't noticed that you'd previously used that. I've been using that term to insult people for years.

LOL! Me too. That, and "bloody rectal discharge (with veins hanging off it)" are my two favorite insults! :D

Rikk
08-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
LOL! Me too. That, and "bloody rectal discharge (with veins hanging off it)" are my two favorite insults! :D

LOL. Well, I guess I can pass on dinner tonight.

MAX
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Why, were you planning on having lasagna? LOL.

Keeyth
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
LOL. Well, I guess I can pass on dinner tonight.

ROFLMAO! Glad I could be of help!:D

Rikk
08-13-2004, 03:19 PM
* * * IMPORTANT SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

Well, it's Friday afternoon. And this means it's time for our latest induction into the Sheep Pen's SHEEP OF THE WEEK. Now, this week, Max made a brilliant proposal that I have to agree with. He proposed we induct a mod at VHLinks that has proven to be nothing but a cocksucker. This dickbreath has horrible taste, awful manners and apparently is such a selfish fag that he doesn't even offer a reacharound to the Hagar fans he fucks up the ass.

This week, the SHEEP PEN helped the Army rid ourselves of losers like BLOW-IT-ALL and cockvanhalen69. The sheep population has been slowly dwindling. Does that mean the battle is won and all of our enemies are dead? Fuck no. Because we have a little bitch at the Links that insults this site but doesn't have the guts to say anything over here, even though he's seemingly obsessed with our behavior and our opinions.

Jimmy has fucked with a lot of the great fans on this site (myself included), accusing people of making posts he doesn't consider productive. At the same time, Jimmy recently started a thread discussing whether the Creed frontman will produce better music than his ex-bandmates (okay, you defend Hagar and diss Roth...but Creed is worth discussing?...you can close all the threads you want, but who closed your mind?).

Does this "man" represent the Links well? A lot of people here say yes, he does. I disagree. There are a lot of good people at the Links...mods like Glenn and Mike L are fair guys and great posters. I know a lot of people here hate Brett...I don't. But I'll say this...Jimmy is a cocksucker. And do the mods over there really want their Van Halen site populated with comments like this by Jimmy, that supposedly represent the entire place's feelings:

"Here we just think Dave's past his prime. No insults. Just some things are better left as a memory."

Is that really the Links' new catchphrase? I didn't think they were so blatant about their side-taking. I wonder if that represents everyone's views, but it's funny for a mod over there to say that. I thought it was a Van Halen site, not a Van Hagar site.

Obviously, Jimmy asked everyone's permissions for describing the site's feelings. And obviously, he doesn't have a problem with a big red tomato dancing around and singing about breakfast cereal and hard-ons.

I say Jimmy's a fucking asshole. Our other SHEEP PEN administrators agree. It may seem to be kinda reaching to throw someone in the pen that is a mod at another site, but the idiot admits that he lurks here all the time but doesn't have the gut to post. Maybe this will make him do that. Or is he as afraid as he's said he is? Fucking pussy. I'm sure he'll run to the other mods at the Links, bitching like crazy about me and Max but again just lurking here to see what we've said about him. "That fucking Rikk is a trouble-maker. I want him banned from the entire internet!!"

Here's another great quote from a recent thread he closed...basically insulting me and a few other Army members behind our backs because he knew we probably wouldn't see it (and I would never have seen this if someone hadn't PM'd me and pointed it out):

"I never really had this 'hatred' for a band like some of our buddies, Rikk, EVH Fanatic, AJW, and the majority of the folks at the DLR site. Maybe not enough love when they were growing up. Mental abuse from someone. They like to tear someone down to build themselves back up. Any shrinks out there that can help me with a diagnosis..?"

Well, cunt...you may act like you don't care...but you're in for some notoreity now. When I responded to your little comment, the thread was (as usual) closed; and then Jimmy threw one post back in my direction after it was closed, to ensure little pussy boy had the last word.

Jimmy also sees conspiracies everywhere he goes. When asked about the negative reviews at amazon.com for the new VH CD and songs, and who indeed was posting these bad reviews, he responded:

"People at another Message Board that slightly favor DLR as singer of Van Halen."

He can't stop his obsession with the good ol' Army, can he?

Here's what Jimmy says about the typical Army member:

"You need to step away from the computer and step outside your trailer for a while. Hop in the Camaro and listen to some DLR."

Did I mention that he's a Nickelback fan? 'Tis true.

And another quote from Jimmy, taken from a post about two months ago:

"I'm a gigantic moron. I truly like to suck big cock!!"

Also, some poor guy posts a story about how Ed refused to sign a guitar for him after the guy waited for ages. Jimmy attacked him, posting:

"I'm the nice guy around these parts, but don't be such a pussy. I guess I am the only one here that thinks Ed signing a guitar is kinda of lame. You can't play it anymore. You just stick it in it's case and break it out to show friends. The only advantage to the signature is adding value to the guitar....so your true goal is to make money off of Ed. I guarantee you a Guitar World with him on the front would have gotten some ink.......and if didn't oh well...."

That's right. Getting signatures is bad, because you're just trying make money. Leave the poor celebrities alone. (Will sheep like this ever stop defending Van Heineken? Morons like Jimmy would probably continue to defend Ed if police discovered the bodies of seven children under 5150 studios!!!)

Okay, that's enough. Jimmy is a fucking asshole. He sucks Ed's cock. He baa's louder than a sheep being de-wooled with dull shears.

It's time we acknowledge his idiocy, bad taste and insults (from-a-distance) of the Army. This place obviously threatens him for some reason...and it probably pisses him off too. I say more people at this site get in his face and ask him what his fucking problem is, because this pussy lurks and lurks and insults and insults, while protected by his precious fellow mods.

Rikk, you ask, are these enough reasons to make him SHEEP OF THE WEEK? I say so. You don't believe me? Do you doubt my declarations that the man has bad taste? If so, why don't I point out that his favorite band in the world is called...snicker...Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers. Here's a picture of ol' Roger, for your enjoyment...