X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Why are you HERE?

Society, the system, and the workplace discourages independant thought.

These entities discourages the time needed by promoting an ethic that: You can barely get by unless you spend every waking moment working for the corporate cause.

Maybe 2 hours to crash in front of the TV (they care).

Some may argue these entities work as ONE entity to discourage independant thought. That this keeps OUR AMERICA benefitting the few, poor, lonely CEO's while, keeping the masses in a state of mental/physical exhaustion. Leaving the common man to spent to voice, let alone, use their brain to conceive an opinion of change.

I see it everyday.

I work in it. 90% of us work and live within these confines.

What I want to know is:Are you happy?

Is this how you want to live out your days?

Is drone status enough to fulfill you as long as you have a beer/weed budget to pacify you? excuse me:satisy you?

It seems we get older and just get the "why bother attitude".

Have we finally become our parents?

Where do you brothers and sisters stand?
    Why did your maker make you?

Have you a purpose or message?
    Last edited by pete; 07-29-2004, 09:45 PM.
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I guess nobody knows....
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

We were made to be plentiful and reproduce...
      The state of the world today is what man made it, not what God intended it to be...

Am I happy? No, Fuck womens libbers! I'd be happy to stay home, clean house, raise children and cook dinner!

Am I accepting it? YES. What choice do I have. I am a single mom. I have a child to provide for and raise. I don't want him to go without a thing, especially an education.

All I can do is live every day like it is my last. Dance like you've never danced before, kiss like you've never kissed before, look at beauty with a childs eyes. My favorite saying... Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present...

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

I just want to have as much freaky sex with women as possible. I want to eat the best foods and smoke the best weed and cigars. If it means working corporate world to get it. Sign me the fuck up. Pussy, Food,Cigars and Weed Inc.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• EbDawson
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Re: Why are you HERE?

Originally posted by pete

Is drone status enough to fulfill you as long as you have a beer budget to pacify you?
          That's a good start.
          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why am I here... we some dude boinked me mom back in 1957 and a spermy found an egg that day... the rest is history.

What's me purpose in life... to make music, annoy and raise my kids so they can annoy me. Love my wife... which I do. And earn enough money to support my family, hobbies and obsessions... That and to consume good Bar-B-Q!!!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              We were made to be plentiful and reproduce...
              The state of the world today is what man made it, not what God intended it to be...

Am I happy? No, Fuck womens libbers! I'd be happy to stay home, clean house, raise children and cook dinner!

Am I accepting it? YES. What choice do I have. I am a single mom. I have a child to provide for and raise. I don't want him to go without a thing, especially an education.

All I can do is live every day like it is my last. Dance like you've never danced before, kiss like you've never kissed before, look at beauty with a childs eyes. My favorite saying... Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present...
              I always dance like I've never danced before, at least that's

what people tell me.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Guwapo! I'd love to see that! That gives me another reason for being here!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Why are you HERE?

Originally posted by pete
                  Is drone status enough to fulfill you as long as you have a beer/weed and naked Asian chick budget to pacify you? excuse me:satisy you?
                  Ummmmmmmmmmm Yep!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Guwapo! I'd love to see that! That gives me another reason for being here!
                    Dance naked with me Baby it's Friday!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ok but I am nowhere near asian...
                      Anasazi Indian, Irish and Ducth...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Close enough, STRIP!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Can you say 5 dorra saira?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I have been in 3 bad car accidents. Walked away each time.

Always the passenger.

I have swam out of a car that landed in Croton Pond after sliding sideways at 75 then hitting a guardrail.

I crawled out of a car on its top after a rollover, buddy's girlfriend driving, car still running, her hair pinned under it, thru the sun roof. Still had the ambulance ride, but was a precaution.

Was riding with a friend from the bar when he ran a red light and we were side swiped into a concrete over pass.

Why I'm still here, who knows.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                              I have been in 3 bad car accidents. Walked away each time.

Always the passenger.

I have swam out of a car that landed in Croton Pond after sliding sideways at 75 then hitting a guardrail.

I crawled out of a car on its top after a rollover, buddy's girlfriend driving, car still running, her hair pinned under it, thru the sun roof. Still had the ambulance ride, but was a precaution.

Was riding with a friend from the bar when he ran a red light and we were side swiped into a concrete over pass.

Why I'm still here, who knows.
                              Why do you keep letting your blind friends drive?

Comment

Working...